Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:10 AM

Finally Got The Google Pixel 3 Xl - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Finally Got The Google Pixel 3 Xl (4337 Views)

Finally Got My Itel S16 Guys!! Come See The Dope Pictures I Took With It / I Just Got The New Infinix Hot 10 (Unboxing Pictures) / I Finally Got The New Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finally Got The Google Pixel 3 Xl by prettytasha(f): 9:39am On Feb 11, 2020
I made a post sometime ago about choosing what phone I should get between the iPhone x and Google pixel 3 xl.

https://www.nairaland.com/5664298/google-pixel-3-iphone-x

So I finally decided to go with the pixel and it has been amazing , the camera is super awesome , doesn't lag and the os feels smooth grin .... Not a bad choice .

Want to say thank you to everyone who dropped their opinion on the previous thread ..

4 Likes

Re: Finally Got The Google Pixel 3 Xl by ITbomb(m): 9:55am On Feb 11, 2020
You can't even wait for me to gift you a befitting Valentine present.
What do I do now
Re: Finally Got The Google Pixel 3 Xl by prettytasha(f): 10:00am On Feb 11, 2020
ITbomb:
You can't even wait for me to gift you a befitting Valentine present.
What do I do now
hahahah.. I couldn't wait because I needed a phone urgently grin so I had to get it myself

2 Likes

Re: Finally Got The Google Pixel 3 Xl by importantperson: 10:01am On Feb 11, 2020
use your old phone to do val for me na. enjoy your phone.
Re: Finally Got The Google Pixel 3 Xl by prettytasha(f): 10:12am On Feb 11, 2020
importantperson:
use your old phone to do val for me na. enjoy your phone.
I wish I could I have given it out already cry
Re: Finally Got The Google Pixel 3 Xl by importantperson: 10:16am On Feb 11, 2020
prettytasha:
I wish I could I have given it out already cry

Ok no problem

1 Like

Re: Finally Got The Google Pixel 3 Xl by cbrezy(m): 10:40am On Feb 11, 2020
prettytasha:
I made a post sometime ago about choosing what phone I should get between the iPhone x and Google pixel 3 xl.

Auntie please oh can you send some pictures taken from the pixel camera.

grin
Re: Finally Got The Google Pixel 3 Xl by tecnolad(m): 10:56am On Feb 11, 2020
We’d love to see pictures
Re: Finally Got The Google Pixel 3 Xl by ITbomb(m): 11:34am On Feb 11, 2020
tecnolad:
We’d love to see pictures
Yes dear, we want the pics. Normal pics please, not n.u.des
Re: Finally Got The Google Pixel 3 Xl by emmanuel4758(m): 12:37pm On Feb 11, 2020
prettytasha:

So I finally decided to go with the pixel and it has been amazing , the camera is super awesome , doesn't lag and the os feels smooth grin .... Not a bad choice .

Want to say thank you to everyone who dropped their opinion on the previous thread ..
you made a very big mistake
Re: Finally Got The Google Pixel 3 Xl by Kingrexyl(m): 12:38pm On Feb 11, 2020
prettytasha:

Are you the one on your profile
Re: Finally Got The Google Pixel 3 Xl by Kingrexyl(m): 12:43pm On Feb 11, 2020
cbrezy:

Auntie please oh can you send some pictures taken from the pixel camera.

grin
Audio phone, don't believe that moniker unless she post photo of the phone.

1 Like

Re: Finally Got The Google Pixel 3 Xl by cbrezy(m): 12:45pm On Feb 11, 2020
Kingrexyl:

Haha to be honest I didn't even think like that, I was only tryna see some photo shoot cheesy, but who knows?
Re: Finally Got The Google Pixel 3 Xl by cbrezy(m): 12:48pm On Feb 11, 2020
emmanuel4758:

I don't think so bro, but you know these days Nigerian girls are only into iPhones and I'll say %90 of them will choose and iPhone over an Android, but the Google Pixel 3 XL isn't a bad choice.

1 Like

Re: Finally Got The Google Pixel 3 Xl by prettytasha(f): 1:29pm On Feb 11, 2020
emmanuel4758:
I did not . I've been enjoying the phone so far

1 Like

Re: Finally Got The Google Pixel 3 Xl by emmanuel4758(m): 2:33pm On Feb 11, 2020
prettytasha:
I did not . I've been enjoying the phone so far
check this out, nairaland is the worst place to get advice. Check the geek bench. Even 3d touch.

Re: Finally Got The Google Pixel 3 Xl by Nobody: 3:07pm On Feb 11, 2020
Welcome to #TeamPixel. I've been using Pixel XL for like 2 years and won't change my phone until I'm ready to buy a Pixel 3 or 4 hopefully in the next few months. Google phones are maaaad, especially the camera, a lot of people don't just know it yet.

1 Like

Re: Finally Got The Google Pixel 3 Xl by Nobody: 3:08pm On Feb 11, 2020
emmanuel4758:

She did not make any big mistake, she likes her phone. I like mine too grin
Re: Finally Got The Google Pixel 3 Xl by ORIJIN201(m): 4:25pm On Feb 11, 2020
emmanuel4758:
Wtf guy? Again! I remember you from the previous thread. Rest with your rubbish. She went with her choice, and she loves it. Congratulate her or don't comment at all. Nairaland allowing retards in this forum. If there was a mental evaluation before registration on this site, comments such as the quoted will never surface.

8 Likes

Re: Finally Got The Google Pixel 3 Xl by emmanuel4758(m): 5:52pm On Feb 11, 2020
ORIJIN201:
Wtf guy? Again! I remember you from the previous thread. Rest with your rubbish. She went with her choice, and she loves it. Congratulate her or don't comment at all. Nairaland allowing retards in this forum. If there was a mental evaluation before registration on this site, comments such as the quoted will never surface.
you don't know who you quote
Re: Finally Got The Google Pixel 3 Xl by Nmaster: 6:35pm On Feb 11, 2020
How much did you get it?
Re: Finally Got The Google Pixel 3 Xl by ORIJIN201(m): 7:39pm On Feb 11, 2020
emmanuel4758:
you don't know who you quote
A lawyer? Shit! I'm going to get sued.

4 Likes

Re: Finally Got The Google Pixel 3 Xl by Victoronah1: 8:25pm On Feb 11, 2020
prettytasha:

cool. You do graphic design? Can we chat outside here?
Re: Finally Got The Google Pixel 3 Xl by implementing: 9:22pm On Feb 11, 2020
prettytasha:

now go and insult that broke Bleep called Chester on his thread
Re: Finally Got The Google Pixel 3 Xl by implementing: 9:23pm On Feb 11, 2020
Victoronah1:
cool. You do graphic design? Can we chat outside here?
don't listen to this one, she's Chester's alternate moniker, them go steal your phone japa
Re: Finally Got The Google Pixel 3 Xl by implementing: 9:24pm On Feb 11, 2020
Kingrexyl:
grin
Re: Finally Got The Google Pixel 3 Xl by charlesm91(m): 9:37pm On Feb 11, 2020
But why google gotta make such phone that ugly in design. That stopped me from getting it. I just can’t stand Google’s take on the notch. At least the iPhone keeps it symmetrical with the boarders all through.
But still can’t take away the camera prowess of the pixel-definitely better than the X.
Re: Finally Got The Google Pixel 3 Xl by Victoronah1: 10:28pm On Feb 11, 2020
implementing:
don't listen to this one, she's Chester's alternate moniker, them go steal your phone japa
see how you're carrying another person's matter on your head. Oga grow up.
Re: Finally Got The Google Pixel 3 Xl by implementing: 11:46pm On Feb 11, 2020
Victoronah1:
see how you're carrying another person's matter on your head. Oga grow up.
a thief gets angry when his victim is warned cheesy

1 Like

Re: Finally Got The Google Pixel 3 Xl by horlabisi93: 9:38am On Feb 13, 2020
charlesm91:
But why google gotta make such phone that ugly in design. That stopped me from getting it. I just can’t stand Google’s take on the notch. At least the iPhone keeps it symmetrical with the boarders all through.
But still can’t take away the camera prowess of the pixel-definitely better than the X.
you can hide the notch
Re: Finally Got The Google Pixel 3 Xl by ForbesHomesNG(m): 10:13pm On Feb 13, 2020
cbrezy:

Haha to be honest I didn't even think like that, I was only tryna see some photo shoot cheesy, but who knows?
Re: Finally Got The Google Pixel 3 Xl by wolfenstein(m): 1:25am On Feb 14, 2020
prettytasha:

I'm happy I helped you decide, and I can see you really enjoying the phone. grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Smile Communication Has Been Robbing Me Of My Hard Earned Money / How To Bypass "APPLOCK" On Android Phones / Popular Hacker Group, Anonymous Exposes Google Again!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.