Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,079 members, 7,807,229 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:21 AM

Osinbajo In Kenya For Burial Of Daniel Arap Moi (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo In Kenya For Burial Of Daniel Arap Moi (Photos) (36651 Views)

Pictures And Videos Of Daniel Amokachi In An APC Branded Rolls Royce / Sit-at-home unknown gunmen scatter people brain like moi moi - PHOTOS / Will Adejoke Orelope-Adefulire Replace Osinbajo In 2019 As VP? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo In Kenya For Burial Of Daniel Arap Moi (Photos) by Bifwoli: 2:19am On Feb 12, 2020
Riwo1daniel:
May the soul of President Moi Rest in peace and Maude God continue to bless and guide the VP, Prof Osinbajo.
Rest in peace you say? How about all those families who lost loved ones to his brutal dictatorship and people who lost valuable assets they had toiled very hard for? Don't you think these people lacked inner peace and sanity during his whole brutal rule?

Good riddance to this brutally abusive and thieving old fart may he rest in hell.
Re: Osinbajo In Kenya For Burial Of Daniel Arap Moi (Photos) by Ambber(f): 4:10am On Feb 12, 2020
Minister for funeral and condolences

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo In Kenya For Burial Of Daniel Arap Moi (Photos) by 9jaRealist: 6:34am On Feb 12, 2020
>
This is what most VPs do...
Attending funerals and cutting ribbons, while serious work is being done elsewhere in the presidential mansion.
grin
>
Re: Osinbajo In Kenya For Burial Of Daniel Arap Moi (Photos) by okefranci: 6:49am On Feb 12, 2020
Davash222:
VP on funeral and condolence matters.
Our Star boy

We hail thee!!
Are you saying that he should not represent Nigeria in Kenya where others president does, you need to think well before you type a message
Re: Osinbajo In Kenya For Burial Of Daniel Arap Moi (Photos) by okefranci: 6:50am On Feb 12, 2020
9jaRealist:
>
This is what most VPs do...
Attending funerals and cutting ribbons, while serious work is being done elsewhere in the presidential mansion.
grin
>
What I could deduce is that you people didn't have a sense of reasoning before sending message
Re: Osinbajo In Kenya For Burial Of Daniel Arap Moi (Photos) by okefranci: 6:52am On Feb 12, 2020
Ambber:
Minister for funeral and condolences
That's exactly what your father is,are you jealous of his advancement
Re: Osinbajo In Kenya For Burial Of Daniel Arap Moi (Photos) by Zeesugar(f): 6:52am On Feb 12, 2020
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Aso Rock errand boy grin grin Imagine a Professor of Law being relegated to the country's errand boy who attends burials and other inconsequential events. I can't stop weeping for Nigeria. cry cry cry
Only imbeciles wouldn't be angry with a system that enthrones mediocrity.

Nigeria is doomed!
It is so unfortunate that someone like you with all your education will lack common sense or is it that you just decided to give your brain a summer break?
Osinbajo is the vice president not the president meaning that he is subject to the president according to the Constitution . Ok let me make it simpler for you.
You remember when you were in school ! You had a class representative and assistance class representative, so when the class is in need they go to the class rept who can decide to refer them to the assistance class rept.
So the president and vice president functions like that but more complex .
It is quite obvious that you are envious of the VP's position so you will do everything in your power to tanish his image ... Let me remind you that there's something called karma.
Re: Osinbajo In Kenya For Burial Of Daniel Arap Moi (Photos) by okefranci: 6:55am On Feb 12, 2020
Bifwoli:

Rest in peace you say? How about all those families who lost loved ones to his brutal dictatorship and people who lost valuable assets they had toiled very hard for? Don't you think these people lacked inner peace and sanity during his whole brutal rule?

Good riddance to this brutally abusive and thieving old fart may he rest in hell.
Most of you guys direct 100% what's happening to vice president as if he is the president and moreso VP osinbajo is not the chief of Army staff so use your brain well

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo In Kenya For Burial Of Daniel Arap Moi (Photos) by okefranci: 7:01am On Feb 12, 2020
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Aso Rock errand boy grin grin Imagine a Professor of Law being relegated to the country's errand boy who attends burials and other inconsequential events. I can't stop weeping for Nigeria. cry cry cry

Nigeria is doomed!
Oh ! I asked my self a rhetorical question that if the person that wrote this nonsense attend school at all to see that all the head of state attended the incident and is it a problem for vice president to represent his boss in any occasion like this, mtchewwww

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo In Kenya For Burial Of Daniel Arap Moi (Photos) by 9jaRealist: 7:01am On Feb 12, 2020
okefranci:

What I could deduce is that you people didn't have a sense of reasoning before sending message

You should try "deducing" whether the Prof VP had any sense before agreeing to carry files for a school dropout... grin
>
Re: Osinbajo In Kenya For Burial Of Daniel Arap Moi (Photos) by Bukden16(m): 7:09am On Feb 12, 2020
Abegnovex123:

Nobility on mobility... Keep up the good work sir

What good work, if I may ask?
Re: Osinbajo In Kenya For Burial Of Daniel Arap Moi (Photos) by Deputy1111(m): 7:42am On Feb 12, 2020
NigeriaIsDoomed:

Nigeria is doomed!
some people here are just clueless, you calling Osinbajo an errand boy because he attended a function where leaders of other countries are present. A reasonable person should be able to see clearly here that Osinbajo is a well recognized vice president.

Re: Osinbajo In Kenya For Burial Of Daniel Arap Moi (Photos) by Lydia696: 7:45am On Feb 12, 2020
Even our Lord Jesus Christ have many many enemies, talk less of a fellow human being may god forgive you because you don't know what you're doing.

Our vice president a man of Dignity. And God will protect him bring him home safe.
Re: Osinbajo In Kenya For Burial Of Daniel Arap Moi (Photos) by Deputy1111(m): 7:58am On Feb 12, 2020
BlackfireX:
I talk am...

Na mere commissioner of condolence and#10,000
I don't know when commissioner of condolence has now become the one that makes things work out for Nigeria. He is busy touching lives. Guy you need to get sense.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo In Kenya For Burial Of Daniel Arap Moi (Photos) by Gbemilekeolani: 8:31am On Feb 12, 2020
Safe journey back home sir. RIP Arap Moi.
Re: Osinbajo In Kenya For Burial Of Daniel Arap Moi (Photos) by okefranci: 8:42am On Feb 12, 2020
NigeriaIsDoomed:

Nigeria is doomed!
This message shows how unintelligent you are to see that there is nothing bad in it for the VP to represent his boss in Kenya
Re: Osinbajo In Kenya For Burial Of Daniel Arap Moi (Photos) by BlackfireX: 8:49am On Feb 12, 2020
Deputy1111:
I don't know when commissioner of condolence has now become the one that makes things work out for Nigeria. He is busy touching lives. Guy you need to get sense.

Touching lives with condolence and #10,000, you that have brain don't worry he is coming to your house with one of them...

Oponu
Re: Osinbajo In Kenya For Burial Of Daniel Arap Moi (Photos) by Deputy1111(m): 9:25am On Feb 12, 2020
BlackfireX:

Touching lives with condolence and #10,000, you that have brain don't worry he is coming to your house with one of them...

Oponu
I strongly believe that if your family have access to the money, you will go to church for thanksgiving
Re: Osinbajo In Kenya For Burial Of Daniel Arap Moi (Photos) by TheRareGem1(f): 9:38am On Feb 12, 2020
NigeriaIsDoomed:

Nigeria is doomed!

You spite with your low self esteem. It was an honour for him to represent the country for the burier of Moi. He was among the 10 head of states to grace the occasion. The people like you use America an example of everything that is happening to Nigeria and alas. TRUMP ATTENDED BURIER OUTSIDE AMERICA SAME GOES FOR HIS DEPUTY MIKE PENCE. EVEN OBAMA ATTENDED COUNTLESS TIME THROUGHOUT HIS TENURE. HATE AND HATE HAS CONSUMED YOU TOTALLY.

Re: Osinbajo In Kenya For Burial Of Daniel Arap Moi (Photos) by TheRareGem1(f): 9:42am On Feb 12, 2020
You are the slowpoke one.
When the pres. Was away for medical trips and the VP was acting as the president, we had some level of development but people like you will not see it because you are consumed with hatred and despise. What a shame

[qquote author=Slimboo222 post=86557130] shut
up!............, he might even be worse than that lifeless idiot, they will just turn him to robot[/quote]
Re: Osinbajo In Kenya For Burial Of Daniel Arap Moi (Photos) by Zeesugar(f): 10:07am On Feb 12, 2020
At least Ten head of states attended the funeral.

Re: Osinbajo In Kenya For Burial Of Daniel Arap Moi (Photos) by Gbemilekeolani: 10:38am On Feb 12, 2020
God bless those pasting the pictures of Osinbajo in Kenya here, he's respected internationally and among even the fullfleged President all over Africa and the world at large. FFK should go and die of envy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo In Kenya For Burial Of Daniel Arap Moi (Photos) by Zeesugar(f): 11:08am On Feb 12, 2020
Sexycardib:
He only Attends Burial cerey
Cerey!!!!! Guy I am ashamed on your behalf
Aaahaa
Re: Osinbajo In Kenya For Burial Of Daniel Arap Moi (Photos) by Zeesugar(f): 11:10am On Feb 12, 2020
Bifwoli:

Well that is not for you to decide cause you may end up being close neighbors
Re: Osinbajo In Kenya For Burial Of Daniel Arap Moi (Photos) by okefranci: 5:07pm On Feb 12, 2020
Re: Osinbajo In Kenya For Burial Of Daniel Arap Moi (Photos) by deolu2000(m): 11:43pm On Feb 12, 2020
Deputy1111:
You remember how your mum was fighting just to get her name registered for this trader money??
No need to join issues with you because your manners in public space shows what sort of failed upbringing your had and it is not what my time. Get yourself some thinking cap,ok.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Evidence Of Peter Obi's Savings in Anambra State by Reno Omokri / Photos Of Fatima Nuhu Ribadu Taken By Hanan Buhari / Fayose Buys Fuel From Black Market Sellers Because Of Ekiti Fuel Scarcity (Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.