Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,319 members, 7,780,792 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:20 PM

Am In Need Of Financial Support - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Am In Need Of Financial Support (621 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Am In Need Of Financial Support by Akanimoh113(m): 11:28am On Feb 11, 2020
Hi... My name is Victor. Am in need of Financial support, I need money. I need it to plan ahead for my future, Although I have plans. They say in order to make money, you need money to make money.

I need N50,000, I know is much but I believe there is someone out there that could favor me.

I have a working and practical strategy for recovering this amount as well as a payment plan.

Finding someone who is in a best position to help me, Should not only able to help me with the money I need but Should also be willing to help me.

I don't want to be mincing my words because with total honesty I need it.

I know I don't have outlines of what I want, but What I want is what everyone wants, To be financially stable. What I can offer is that I can give you an interest or something more that just an Interest.

To be honest, the amount I need is N50,000, and I would be really grateful and would Appreciate very much for your help.

To be clear on what I want, is Someone help. So that we both know what to expect Either Returns or Letting it Go, Am guessing "Returns".

I would Express my Gratitude and Appreciation for your Help. THANK YOU
Re: Am In Need Of Financial Support by Akanimoh113(m): 1:18pm On Feb 11, 2020
Please help me, am begging... Anyone that can help me
Please... I really need it for specific purposes. I'll pay back in anyway that I can.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Used Honda Corsstour For Sale.@2.350m. / 2014 Direct Mercedes Benz E350 08140857737 / Reg And Faultless 2011 Coaster Bus @ 9.5m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.