Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,887 members, 7,802,860 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:37 PM

Chinese Embassy Spreading Fake Virus News That Is Killing Nigerians - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Chinese Embassy Spreading Fake Virus News That Is Killing Nigerians (286 Views)

NCDC Reacts To News That There Are 472 Confirmed Cases Of COVID-19 In Nigeria / A Deadly Influenza Virus Is Spreading Across America, 15 Million People Infected / How Imported Milk Is Killing Nigerians, Africans - Aroms Aigbehi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chinese Embassy Spreading Fake Virus News That Is Killing Nigerians by lovetterrison(m): 11:28am On Feb 11, 2020
Hello house,

I resumed office this morning where i work in a Chinese firm and i was welcome with ranting from Chinese colleagues that their embassy send them news that their is a virus that has killed 4000 Nigerians ,, i said heh i quickly opened my laptop checked nairaland,,linda ekeji ,every damn site in this world all i could find is Lassa fever ...i told them its lassa and its been contained by the government properly they disagreed and showed me the new the embassy posted to all their we-chat group..

I really don't understand house pls is their any other virus out there in Nigeria or the Chinese embassy is just using this tactic to console its citizen not to feel insecure wherever they are in the world cuz on CNN i watch how one of their journalist keeps comparing the US FLU with corona nonstop..
I pray china gets heal soon.

NB: theyve all refuse to show the the news on their phone they just flash it over my face and everything is written in chines
Re: Chinese Embassy Spreading Fake Virus News That Is Killing Nigerians by slimjohn2k5: 11:31am On Feb 11, 2020
Did they ask u to go home?
Do ur wotk collect ur salary enjoy
Re: Chinese Embassy Spreading Fake Virus News That Is Killing Nigerians by lovetterrison(m): 12:01pm On Feb 11, 2020
slimjohn2k5:
Did they ask u to go home?
Do ur wotk collect ur salary enjoy

lol
Re: Chinese Embassy Spreading Fake Virus News That Is Killing Nigerians by Bynz: 5:01pm On Feb 11, 2020
They are only trying to bully u so they don't feel intimidated cos people are been weary and careful around them because of the rate at which this Corona virus that started in their country China is now becoming a global epidemic.

So make them know that's it Corona in their country that's killing people
lovetterrison

post=86556494:

Hello house,

I resumed office this morning where i work in a Chinese firm and i was welcome with ranting from Chinese colleagues that their embassy send them news that their is a virus that has killed 4000 Nigerians ,, i said heh i quickly opened my laptop checked nairaland,,linda ekeji ,every damn site in this world all i could find is Lassa fever ...i told them its lassa and its been contained by the government properly they disagreed and showed me the new the embassy posted to all their we-chat group..

I really don't understand house pls is their any other virus out there in Nigeria or the Chinese embassy is just using this tactic to console its citizen not to feel insecure wherever they are in the world cuz on CNN i watch how one of their journalist keeps comparing the US FLU with corona nonstop..
I pray china gets heal soon.

NB: theyve all refuse to show the the news on their phone they just flash it over my face and everything is written in chines

(1) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Two Persons Tested Negative In Kano / Coronavirus Transmitted Through Apartment Pipes / BREAKING: Coronavirus Is Pandemic, Says WHO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.