Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:34 AM

Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Unboxing, Review & Camera Comparison W/ Iphone 11 Pro(photos) - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Unboxing, Review & Camera Comparison W/ Iphone 11 Pro(photos) (44625 Views)

Crazy Water Test With Redmi Note 11, Note 11S And Note 11 Pro (photos) / Infinix Note 10 Pro Full Review & Camera Comparison With Infinix Zero 8 (photos) / I Just Got The New Infinix Hot 10 (Unboxing Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Unboxing, Review & Camera Comparison W/ Iphone 11 Pro(photos) by eldeens: 8:31pm On Feb 11, 2020
realokopi:
I don't use IPhone, not that I can't afford it. But it's simply over-rated and most people use it because they want to feel among.
#teamHuawei

Team Huawei my guy, see me flexing with my Y9s, taking my selfie with the pop-up camera
Re: Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Unboxing, Review & Camera Comparison W/ Iphone 11 Pro(photos) by sunshineV(f): 8:52pm On Feb 11, 2020
realokopi:
Hey!!! Did you read where I said "maybe"??
Of what business is it to me if you use redmi note 8 or IPhone 11 pro??
As far as I am concern, IPhone is over rated.

Iphone users are delusional. Most of them think people hate iphones becuse they cant afford it, now isnt that crazy? Some of them dont even buy they phone new they bought london used and they wont let people rest.

Iphone is not even the most expensive phone in the world so lets rest pls

7 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Unboxing, Review & Camera Comparison W/ Iphone 11 Pro(photos) by sunshineV(f): 8:55pm On Feb 11, 2020
themaestro08:
snapdragon 730 doesn't even come close to A11 bionic. The iPhone 11 uses A13 bionic which is an incredibly powerful chip.

Is like comparing rolls Royce with Toyota.

But no one compared the phones just camera. Chill

5 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Unboxing, Review & Camera Comparison W/ Iphone 11 Pro(photos) by Ziyech(m): 8:55pm On Feb 11, 2020
sunshineV:

But no one compared the phones just camera. Chill

leave am make him dey yarn dust..

3 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Unboxing, Review & Camera Comparison W/ Iphone 11 Pro(photos) by Josh44s(m): 8:57pm On Feb 11, 2020
henry007:
More pics

You are not only stupid but a big f00l. You comparing that chinko to iPhone 11 Pro Max again. Id1ot!
Re: Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Unboxing, Review & Camera Comparison W/ Iphone 11 Pro(photos) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Feb 11, 2020
realokopi:
Hey!!! Did you read where I said "maybe"??
Of what business is it to me if you use redmi note 8 or IPhone 11 pro??
As far as I am concern, IPhone is over rated.
lmao. How do you know something you haven't used is overrated?
Re: Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Unboxing, Review & Camera Comparison W/ Iphone 11 Pro(photos) by sunshineV(f): 9:08pm On Feb 11, 2020
Josh44s:

You are not only stupid but a big f00l. You comparing that chinko to iPhone 11 Pro Max again. Id1ot!

Lol this is one frustrated morafucka. OP wasn't comparing phones just it's camera and because it's an iPhone doesn't make it perfect all phones have flaws.

So dont cuss the OP rather cuss buhari for making things difficult grin

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Unboxing, Review & Camera Comparison W/ Iphone 11 Pro(photos) by shogsman(m): 9:17pm On Feb 11, 2020
realokopi:
Oga swerve... How do you know IPhone processor is the fastest in the world when you only use IPhone??
Now I know you don't jackshit about phones,there is this little thing called benchscore,I just wasted my time Quoting you,didn't know you don't even understand what you're talking about.
Re: Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Unboxing, Review & Camera Comparison W/ Iphone 11 Pro(photos) by Nobody: 9:25pm On Feb 11, 2020
Hey Mr man......... I am entitle to my opinion likewise you. Now take all your knowledge about phones and shove it up your ass. I started using phones before you were even born.
shogsman:

Now I know you don't jackshit about phones,there is this little thing called benchscore,I just wasted my time Quoting you,didn't know you don't even understand what you're talking about.
Re: Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Unboxing, Review & Camera Comparison W/ Iphone 11 Pro(photos) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Feb 11, 2020
Wait oo.... Did I at any point say I haven't use an iPhone before??
Lilbest3:
lmao. How do you know something you haven't used is overrated?
Re: Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Unboxing, Review & Camera Comparison W/ Iphone 11 Pro(photos) by martinsaba: 9:28pm On Feb 11, 2020
2sexycom:
show picture make we see the effect/
trying to upload them but saying too large
Re: Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Unboxing, Review & Camera Comparison W/ Iphone 11 Pro(photos) by Nobody: 9:29pm On Feb 11, 2020
It baffles me sometimes honestly. Because of what I said all those computer village London used refurbished iPhone users are quoting me... Like seriously? grin grin
sunshineV:

Iphone users are delusional. Most of them think people hate iphones becuse they cant afford it, now isnt that crazy? Some of them dont even buy they phone new they bought london used and they wont let people rest.

Iphone is not even the most expensive phone in the world so lets rest pls
Re: Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Unboxing, Review & Camera Comparison W/ Iphone 11 Pro(photos) by Nobody: 9:29pm On Feb 11, 2020
You're the real G bro
eldeens:

Team Huawei my guy, see me flexing with my Y9s, taking my selfie with the pop-up camera
Re: Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Unboxing, Review & Camera Comparison W/ Iphone 11 Pro(photos) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Feb 11, 2020
Including Huawei tongue
Abagworo:

Don't say that please. It's a thing of choice and moreover iphone has incomparable camera with these phones. Any phone that matches iphone is also as expensive including high end Xiaomi and Samsung
Re: Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Unboxing, Review & Camera Comparison W/ Iphone 11 Pro(photos) by shogsman(m): 9:35pm On Feb 11, 2020
realokopi:
Hey Mr man......... I am entitle to my opinion likewise you. Now take all your knowledge about phones and shove it up your ass. I started using phones before you were even born.
Of course I knew this was what your reply is gonna be,you're just another broke kid without home training who's hating on people like us that can afford the latest Apple gadgets of our choice.
In fairness if you were even given one for free I'm 100% sure you won't know what to do with it,heck you don't even understand what a processor is,so just stick with your tecno and infinix and mingle with your class,don't overreach.
Re: Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Unboxing, Review & Camera Comparison W/ Iphone 11 Pro(photos) by DAVE5(m): 9:38pm On Feb 11, 2020
dasphinx1:
I am particularly impressed with the Redbull pix. You can see the details from the Mi Note 10

I hope you know that particular pix was blurry on the iphone, not because of camera quality but cos the phone didn't stabilize the pix

Sometimes when you move ur phone, it takes seconds to focus back on a particular object

For a 108mp camera to be tested alone side a camera of 12mp, it tells a lot that the 108mp is probably just a hype

Companies be pasting number on their camera unnecessarily
Re: Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Unboxing, Review & Camera Comparison W/ Iphone 11 Pro(photos) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Feb 11, 2020
Are you trying to behave like a monkey right now Lol.
It's funny how broke guys are always quick in calling other people broke grin grin
My initial post was targeted at the people using original IPhones. Now take your computer village refurbished IPhone and get off my mention,boy.
shogsman:

Of course I knew this was what your reply is gonna be,you're just another broke kid without home training who's hating on people like us that can afford the latest Apple gadgets of our choice.
In fairness if you were even given one for free I'm 100% sure you won't know what to do with it,heck you don't even understand what a processor is,so just stick with your tecno and infinix and mingle with your class,don't overreach.

6 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Unboxing, Review & Camera Comparison W/ Iphone 11 Pro(photos) by Tunex252(m): 9:43pm On Feb 11, 2020
post=86565782:
What a cool and beautiful phone....,

But still on still, SAMSUNG still remains the KING OF PHONES!

[/b]
Damn niggarrrrr

iPhone still dea learn work for where Samsung dea

Real niggarz use Samsung

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Unboxing, Review & Camera Comparison W/ Iphone 11 Pro(photos) by DAVE5(m): 9:53pm On Feb 11, 2020
dessz:
ur signature would have made sense, if u actually had sense.

See finishing, you are just heartless
Re: Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Unboxing, Review & Camera Comparison W/ Iphone 11 Pro(photos) by DAVE5(m): 9:55pm On Feb 11, 2020
Tunex252:
Damn niggarrrrr

iPhone still dea learn work for where Samsung dea

Real niggarz use Samsung

Story story; story

Use what suits your needs
Re: Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Unboxing, Review & Camera Comparison W/ Iphone 11 Pro(photos) by walenack(m): 10:03pm On Feb 11, 2020
henry007:
Xiaomi Mi Note 10 'Midnight Black' unboxing and review.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hb_8HUay9iA

It's been a while since we saw the mi note series and this one is a really strong comeback. Xiaomi may have cornered the speed & performance market with their flagship killer (Mi 9T Pro/Redmi K20 Pro) in 2019 but they didn't quite have the Camera enthusiasts buzzing until now. The 108MP camera on the Mi Note 10 poses a real threat to flagships(even Xiaomi's own former flagships) and flagship killers alike. I've never experienced any Android camera produce quality in the same way that the Mi Note 10 does. The mere fact that it can stand toe to toe with and often topple iPhone 11 Pro's camera quality is a testament to its value for money.

See screenshots from video below, more shots in the video above. Do leave me any questions and I'd be sure to get back to you asap.

Price- N179,900 (128GB/6GB)
N199,000(256GB/8GB)

Can it browse

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Unboxing, Review & Camera Comparison W/ Iphone 11 Pro(photos) by walesho(m): 10:12pm On Feb 11, 2020
This version is common with O2 network

Re: Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Unboxing, Review & Camera Comparison W/ Iphone 11 Pro(photos) by Nerro042: 10:19pm On Feb 11, 2020
Well it comes down to choice (pocket size sometimes) we all know that this xiaomi phone got nothing on the iPhone but it's always good to compare midrange devices to their flagship colleagues... But at the end of the day, iPhone is not just a phone, it's a religion no other brand comes close to their class (not talking about device specs just reputation) not even Samsung.
Re: Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Unboxing, Review & Camera Comparison W/ Iphone 11 Pro(photos) by BoboKush(m): 10:22pm On Feb 11, 2020
sunshineV:
Na mad people full this country. The people above me did well to prove me right.

In other news grin

I swear..... Awon werey meji
Re: Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Unboxing, Review & Camera Comparison W/ Iphone 11 Pro(photos) by Chatbot1234: 10:23pm On Feb 11, 2020
how much is Samsung s10 again ?
Re: Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Unboxing, Review & Camera Comparison W/ Iphone 11 Pro(photos) by dasphinx1(m): 10:30pm On Feb 11, 2020
DAVE5:

I hope you know that particular pix was blurry on the iphone, not because of camera quality but cos the phone didn't stabilize the pix

Sometimes when you move ur phone, it takes seconds to focus back on a particular object

For a 108mp camera to be tested alone side a camera of 12mp, it tells a lot that the 108mp is probably just a hype

Companies be pasting number on their camera unnecessarily

Ok

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Unboxing, Review & Camera Comparison W/ Iphone 11 Pro(photos) by dasphinx1(m): 10:30pm On Feb 11, 2020
Lilbest3:
the iPhone wasn't focused

Ok
Re: Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Unboxing, Review & Camera Comparison W/ Iphone 11 Pro(photos) by NinjaMetahuman: 10:54pm On Feb 11, 2020
themaestro08:
snapdragon 730 doesn't even come close to A11 bionic. The iPhone 11 uses A13 bionic which is an incredibly powerful chip.

shogsman:

it makes no difference in real world use.

Software does all the work. And software has limited everyone. So it doesn't matter if your processor is faster than jet, software that will drive it still remains the same.
Even a well tweaked software will appear faster. Take oneplus 7as example. It is faster than any iphone in real world test because of software tweaks.

It's like you buying ferrari and someone else buying toyota but both of you are forced to drive on 35km speed limit road.
it won't matter that your ferrari is faster than his toyota as both of you will get to your destination at the same time.

9 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Unboxing, Review & Camera Comparison W/ Iphone 11 Pro(photos) by NinjaMetahuman: 11:04pm On Feb 11, 2020
realokopi:
Are you trying to behave like a monkey right now Lol.
It's funny how broke guys are always quick in calling other people broke grin grin
My initial post was targeted at the people using original IPhones. Now take your computer village refurbished IPhone and get off my mention,boy.
funny enough, those who could actually afford iphones don't go into fanboy frenzy. They mostly buy for prestige.

It is always those with uk used iphone 6 that always feel the need to insult everyone cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Unboxing, Review & Camera Comparison W/ Iphone 11 Pro(photos) by Nobody: 11:26pm On Feb 11, 2020
grin grin grin grin
NinjaMetahuman:
funny enough, those who could actually afford iphones don't go into fanboy frenzy. They mostly buy for prestige.

It is always those with uk used iphone 6 that always feel the need to insult everyone cheesy
Re: Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Unboxing, Review & Camera Comparison W/ Iphone 11 Pro(photos) by Alfred234(m): 11:27pm On Feb 11, 2020
themaestro08:

It's actually 730G not ordinary 730

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Unblock And Link Your NIN To Your MTN, Glo, Airtel And 9mobile Number / See The Hilarious Text I Received From Etisalat / Nigerian Networks Introduce Shaving To Balance Cheaper Data Rates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.