Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,337 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:30 AM

I Need A Web Designer Please - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Need A Web Designer Please (161 Views)

Web Designer In Nigeria - Create Beautiful And Responsive Business Website Today / Do You Need A Web & App Developer? / Profesional Web Designer Wanted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Web Designer Please by DestinyOzzy: 12:36pm On Feb 11, 2020
please, someone help.
I want to get a site, but this is my view , people will create accounts, with a coupon code that they'll get from assigned coupon distributors, then....they'll earn from news they read on the site, or they'll earn from ads they click, depending on which pays me better, mean while there'll be a specific amount they'll earn per news or ads the click and for sure I'll connect with Google admob, so......what's your say?....please do you have any advice or suggestion for me?
Re: I Need A Web Designer Please by xaliujokes(m): 12:56pm On Feb 11, 2020
DestinyOzzy:
please, someone help.
I want to get a site, but this is my view , people will create accounts, with a coupon code that they'll get from assigned coupon distributors, then....they'll earn from news they read on the site, or they'll earn from ads they click, depending on which pays me better, mean while there'll be a specific amount they'll earn per news or ads the click and for sure I'll connect with Google admob, so......what's your say?....please do you have any advice or suggestion for me?

I can develop a site with this features for you.
Pm me.
signature.

(1) (Reply)

How Safe Is A Bank Website That Constantly Throws An Error? / “I Am Not Happy With The Response Of Professionals As Far As Their Tax Obligatio / Good Nairalanders Help Out A Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.