Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,034 members, 7,807,081 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:18 AM

Soldiers Kick As 1400 Boko Haram Suspects Are Freed - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Kick As 1400 Boko Haram Suspects Are Freed (65016 Views)

Dr Chinelo Died While Others Are Flogged Terrorist Are Freed Banker Pays Ransom / How Social Media Was Used To Expose Boko Haram Suspects Who Sneaked Into Kano / 1,400 Repentant Boko Haram Suspects Released (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Kick As 1400 Boko Haram Suspects Are Freed by TheStarsAlign: 1:55am On Feb 12, 2020
They could as well incorporate BH with CAC like NNPC and others. Kukuma make the blood-letting official and legal. undecided

#LIFELESS
Re: Soldiers Kick As 1400 Boko Haram Suspects Are Freed by ABJ4Real(m): 2:27am On Feb 12, 2020
I wonder why the killers were arrested in the first place. These were the people that never showed mercy to anyone.
Re: Soldiers Kick As 1400 Boko Haram Suspects Are Freed by MrCEO69(m): 3:41am On Feb 12, 2020
Okoroawusa:
If this release is paining any wailer(old or new) then hug transformer.
Boko Haram member spotted! grin
Re: Soldiers Kick As 1400 Boko Haram Suspects Are Freed by MrCEO69(m): 3:43am On Feb 12, 2020
Bukky244:
Sarrki,

Glad the scales have fallen off your eyes. Guess it was because you were personally affected. Anyways, at least you can help to wake others from thier slumber. Its remaining that MBBQ guy, hope it wont take the life of somone in his immediate family to know that Buhari is trying to establish a homeland for his fulani people in Nigeria.
MBBQ is an Apc bot paid to do jobs I can't see them of late... They might open a new account and start all over... U can mark them, they don't last long on the platform.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Kick As 1400 Boko Haram Suspects Are Freed by Afritop(m): 4:01am On Feb 12, 2020
Instead of extracting useful information that will end the war on terrorism the Nigerian army defence headquarters are rehabilitating and reintegrating killers into the society . Wasted efforts by our gallant soldiers

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Kick As 1400 Boko Haram Suspects Are Freed by websitegurufix: 4:43am On Feb 12, 2020
I dont know why the army will capture this book harm alive...once u capture them, kill them straight away.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Kick As 1400 Boko Haram Suspects Are Freed by Nobody: 5:04am On Feb 12, 2020
Will God ever forgive those who brought buhari to power?
Re: Soldiers Kick As 1400 Boko Haram Suspects Are Freed by sweetilicious(f): 5:11am On Feb 12, 2020
sarrki:
This alone can demoralized the troops at war front

The ineptitude and I don’t care attitude towards national issue of Pmb government gave rise and compounded our security and other matters

He’s the only one not to be blame if anything bass happened

Only the one to be praised if good things happen

Mr President your performance is total abysmal

Which commander will remain in Ethiopia after the Maiduguri carnage yesterday

Buhari failed God and Humanity
Exactly
Re: Soldiers Kick As 1400 Boko Haram Suspects Are Freed by Realtizzy(m): 5:28am On Feb 12, 2020
My prayers are with this gallant troops but with this kind of Government. Nigeria is not worth dying for . How i wish this soldiers will team up am leave the war zone. Let all this bastard politicians that is politicizing everything atleast feel the heat. Alot hungry Nigerians dont care about dying anylonger. This government have failed to do the least priority of any government.
Re: Soldiers Kick As 1400 Boko Haram Suspects Are Freed by Hillarychuks: 6:02am On Feb 12, 2020
IJOBA2:
THATS THE NEXT STEP ANY REASONABLE COLONEL, BRIGADIER GENERAL, MAJOR GENERAL AND LIEUTENANT GENERAL SHOULD TAKE IN ORDER TO SAVE THIS NATION FROM JIHADI BULLHARY angry

Messed up country... Was travelling with a soldier recently and i engaged him concerning the high rate of terrorism and kidnappings meted against the nation. The young man clearly told me that, the politicians are not just playing with the lives of the military personnel but also toiling with this country, he explained how some officers make alot of money annually as allocation increases all the time, he rhetorically asked "do you think an average Nigerian making more than 500million annually will fight to stop this?" I kept quite, he quickly added, "they are wasting the lives of soldiers, infact the day they'll post me to those zones is the day i will pull this uniform, i can't die for them". I started weeping for this country.

One thing is that people always forget that they wont remain in power forever, the little opportunity you have to serve, please serve not to accrue wealth but to do the right thing, we mustn't follow the bandwagon for God's sake, Alex Badeh was facing EFCC before his death, his family was afraid of coming into the country because of charges bordering on money laundering allocated for antiterrorism war. Karma is real ooo, but they don't know. The blood of Nigerians will always cry against this wickedness... Rest in peace to the dead

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Kick As 1400 Boko Haram Suspects Are Freed by petluvsu(m): 6:05am On Feb 12, 2020
Stop complaining after all you the army submitted them to the FG. U would have killed them after all many of u army personal have gone to soon
Re: Soldiers Kick As 1400 Boko Haram Suspects Are Freed by Frederick2017: 6:14am On Feb 12, 2020
Then stop arresting the boko harams, kill them all whenever you apprehend them. No more arrest, waste them henceforth. This is total rubbish. How can government keep releasing heartless killers? As if there is anything like repentant. This goverment na SCAM cry
Re: Soldiers Kick As 1400 Boko Haram Suspects Are Freed by enemybulldozer(m): 6:35am On Feb 12, 2020
Okoroawusa:
If this release is paining any wailer(old or new) then hug transformer.
Ndi awusa turu ime ha abia kwa.

Ndi my mama say I be Igbo grin grin grin
Re: Soldiers Kick As 1400 Boko Haram Suspects Are Freed by Lexy100(m): 6:50am On Feb 12, 2020
Why did they now sentenced Sanda to death by hanging?

I'm sick for this country.
Re: Soldiers Kick As 1400 Boko Haram Suspects Are Freed by ddeola: 6:59am On Feb 12, 2020
The sponsors of BH are in this govt. angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Soldiers Kick As 1400 Boko Haram Suspects Are Freed by Ugonna62: 7:03am On Feb 12, 2020
NigeriaIsDoomed:
If they are wise they can organize a coup grin grin
not that they can organize a coup but they should organize a coup.is long overdue.
Re: Soldiers Kick As 1400 Boko Haram Suspects Are Freed by eROCK247(m): 7:09am On Feb 12, 2020
Nigerians!!! Let's forget about tribalism and religious bigotry. There are two tribes in Nigeria,; the rulers and the ruled. We don't have leaders o! We the ruled are much more than the rulers. Let's provide a united front and fight for our collective future!!!
Re: Soldiers Kick As 1400 Boko Haram Suspects Are Freed by justphillips(m): 7:17am On Feb 12, 2020
sarrki:
This alone can demoralized the troops at war front

The ineptitude and I don’t care attitude towards national issue of Pmb government gave rise and compounded our security and other matters

He’s the only one not to be blame if anything bass happened

Only the one to be praised if good things happen

Mr President your performance is total abysmal

Which commander will remain in Ethiopia after the Maiduguri carnage yesterday

Buhari failed God and Humanity

Re: Soldiers Kick As 1400 Boko Haram Suspects Are Freed by MONIKERREVEALER: 7:43am On Feb 12, 2020
oforjide:
and what have u done to stop that game as a nigerian zoogerian

She is biafran!!!
Re: Soldiers Kick As 1400 Boko Haram Suspects Are Freed by Sefu: 8:20am On Feb 12, 2020
My Biggest Concern Is The Families Of Those Soldiers Killed at The War Front! This Move Alone Discourage Both The Serving And intending soldiers...hmm naija
Re: Soldiers Kick As 1400 Boko Haram Suspects Are Freed by AFONJACOW(m): 8:29am On Feb 12, 2020
No the real terrorist are those ones down east with microphones and banners... Useless country
Re: Soldiers Kick As 1400 Boko Haram Suspects Are Freed by holyfather(m): 8:43am On Feb 12, 2020
sarrki:
What on earth was Pmb and the people making this decision thinking of ?

Just like that ?

Then let armed robbers, ritual killers and other criminals go after rehabilitation

It’s insensitivity to the guys in the war front
I can't believe I just liked what you typed
Re: Soldiers Kick As 1400 Boko Haram Suspects Are Freed by holyfather(m): 8:50am On Feb 12, 2020
frank202012:

whether he sees or not God must surely punish that zombie op.he is claiming to have sense now simply bec he has been affected....
ppl has been dying for years now and he is hailing the mis fit in aso rock.....
hailing soldiers killing armless citizen....

sarki God will surely punish u.....
Seconded
Re: Soldiers Kick As 1400 Boko Haram Suspects Are Freed by achymmania: 11:38am On Feb 12, 2020
Nonsense. Nah who Dey release dem to federal government. If to say una don kill dem immediately dem surrender, all dis trash for no Dey happen.
Re: Soldiers Kick As 1400 Boko Haram Suspects Are Freed by dbayei(m): 11:42am On Feb 12, 2020
How will this help Nigeria
Re: Soldiers Kick As 1400 Boko Haram Suspects Are Freed by Nobody: 1:18pm On Feb 12, 2020
Tumbulum:
BBQ is beyond redemption bro. That guy is an eternal slave of the caliphate and the Muhammad buhari movement.
How can terrorist be released and you expect people to keep fighting. I will simply leave my guns,pull my uniform and run to another country.

Like those 4 army guys that Japa with N400m.

The leadership in Nigeria is Dense, a level higher that illiterate.
Re: Soldiers Kick As 1400 Boko Haram Suspects Are Freed by nnaeyes6: 2:16pm On Feb 12, 2020
Soldiers!
Please kill at sight.
Re: Soldiers Kick As 1400 Boko Haram Suspects Are Freed by rflamz230(m): 3:46pm On Feb 12, 2020
Everything has been politicise in this country, I think the major idea behind this massive release is just to maintain the northern population. I pity for the soldiers.
Re: Soldiers Kick As 1400 Boko Haram Suspects Are Freed by lawrsmith(m): 5:54pm On Feb 12, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Kick As 1400 Boko Haram Suspects Are Freed by Jonovo98: 7:12pm On Feb 12, 2020
So Hausa boko haram can repent
But an armed robber from East can't repent
What a country!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Buhari's New Military Aide-de-camp, Ml-abubakar / Jonathan Taught Dickson A Lesson With Governorship Election In Bayelsa / Reactions As Peter Obi Is Spotted At A Store (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.