Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:14 AM

Canadian Farmer Discovers New Tyrannosaur Species, One Of The Oldest Kind Ever - Science/Technology (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Canadian Farmer Discovers New Tyrannosaur Species, One Of The Oldest Kind Ever (69108 Views)

Scientists Discover Pencil-Sized Species Of Snake, Hiding In Plain Sight (Pics) / New Fly Species Discovered In Australia Named After Marvel Superheroes (Photos) / New Species Of Green Pit Viper Discovered In India, Named After Hogwarts Founder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Farmer Discovers New Tyrannosaur Species, One Of The Oldest Kind Ever by onlyforchrist: 11:01pm On Feb 11, 2020
budaatum:
You sense because you wise yourself!
owo meji looke broda mi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Farmer Discovers New Tyrannosaur Species, One Of The Oldest Kind Ever by Greatfullheart: 11:06pm On Feb 11, 2020
budaatum:

Seriously? On this flat earth that is just about 4000 years old according to some?

Hear, people! Open your closed minds!
the Earth Is Almost 9.6Billion or 9.7Billion Years Old according To Scientists, Even Before The Old Testament.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Farmer Discovers New Tyrannosaur Species, One Of The Oldest Kind Ever by Greatfullheart: 11:09pm On Feb 11, 2020
illicit:
Who created dinosaurs?
Were they part of the paired animals that Noah saved too?
wait Let's Check VAR

1 Like

Re: Canadian Farmer Discovers New Tyrannosaur Species, One Of The Oldest Kind Ever by Greatfullheart: 11:17pm On Feb 11, 2020
RPirez:
If Dinosaurs truly roamed the earth some Million years ago... But, how come dem never discover any of dem fossils for 9ja?

Same with Aliens... na for dem westernized nations dem dey go... dem no dey ever come 9ja or Africa. Na wah sef… angry Make Aliens come abduct me, abeg.

9ja pple sef too dey scary. Devil sef dey fear dem. grin
as If You Know. If I Have my Way i Would Have Been In Mars Now enjoying My Life as Pre-Alien. #Guardian Of The Galaxy.

1 Share

Re: Canadian Farmer Discovers New Tyrannosaur Species, One Of The Oldest Kind Ever by aadoiza: 11:18pm On Feb 11, 2020
Awon scientific pagans don dey wankk for this already cheesy. Pathetic modafuckas.
just write any nonsense and say according to science/scientists. Dem go swallow am like indomie.
Re: Canadian Farmer Discovers New Tyrannosaur Species, One Of The Oldest Kind Ever by aadoiza: 11:28pm On Feb 11, 2020
I will take them serious when they discover negrossaurus.
Sometimes they discover a palate and would go ahead to construct how the animal that had the palate must have looked like. Other times na one rotting, probably planted, leg pieces dem go see and would create create different imaginary caucasaurus, oyinbosaurus, mumusaaurus to deceive the foolish scientific pagans, all just to justify their financial profligacy in this archaeological sham. Mtcheew.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Farmer Discovers New Tyrannosaur Species, One Of The Oldest Kind Ever by Jainine(f): 11:38pm On Feb 11, 2020
AkuOlisa:
[color=#006600][/color]

We will
What do think the Bible was referring to when it talk about the end of days, Armageddon( fire and brimstone) and so on ?

I don't know what they were referring to but I believe the writers of Bible were pretty good philosophy and wrote pretty good assumptions and tales
Re: Canadian Farmer Discovers New Tyrannosaur Species, One Of The Oldest Kind Ever by sleekier(m): 11:42pm On Feb 11, 2020
urahara:

But how could dinosaurs have gone extinct before Adam and Eve ate the fruit and brought death to the world.

Bible stories are way too dumb. To believe in the Bible you gats switch of your brain.

For Adam to have been fore-warned about his intending death in response to his disobedience, he knew much about death.

For him to know much about death, it shows animals were ageing and dieing.

So, this explained why d dinosaurs {beast animals) created on the 4th day died b4 the creation of humans.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Farmer Discovers New Tyrannosaur Species, One Of The Oldest Kind Ever by sleekier(m): 11:45pm On Feb 11, 2020
Youthleader22:

If the earth has been more than millions of years old, how come they’ve never talked about men that have lived millions of years ago except dinosaurs

God created d beast or wild animals (Jurassic Period) b4 d creation of humans and they were wiped off b4 humans with sophisticated brains were eventually created.

Still in line with d book of creation written by Moses (Genesis).

1 Like

Re: Canadian Farmer Discovers New Tyrannosaur Species, One Of The Oldest Kind Ever by Ajsmart(m): 11:50pm On Feb 11, 2020
sissyevy:

The truth is many of these animals like dinosaurs had died and gone into extinction before humans existed... the earth has been in existence with life in it for more than four billion years without humans

Only 4 billion years? Why not just round it up to 8 billion? Throwing mega numbers around as if you and your “scientists” were alive to accurately record billions of prior years before your embryos was formed.

Africans with their inferiority complex are so quick to follow any White man’s hypothesis or guesstimates to their graves even when they make no absolute sense.

If tomorrow these same “Scientists” say the earth is 100 trillion years old, you lot will drop the 4 billion years guesstimates and embrace 100 trillion�

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Farmer Discovers New Tyrannosaur Species, One Of The Oldest Kind Ever by Fortune109: 11:53pm On Feb 11, 2020
drips8:
I wonder how Christian people feel when they read news like this.

Do they doubt their faith because I'm beginning to.

Fixed! Quran never said the Earth is 4 thousand years old
Re: Canadian Farmer Discovers New Tyrannosaur Species, One Of The Oldest Kind Ever by Jainine(f): 11:53pm On Feb 11, 2020
dazzlingd:

You are not far from the truth, several events have occurred billions of years on this earth, possibility of many species with civilisation and technology existing far before us...one day, we may go their paths, we either go into extinction for a new specie or evolve and leave earth for a new specie to explore other distant galaxies

Mmmm I was going to say civilisation and technology sounds too far, because if they did they would have found a way of leaving marks for us, the same way we are living signs on Mars.

But I also thought on the second hand there is nothing impossible. The world is to large an mysterious for us to narrow our mind to think we are the first to discover civilisation. Some rocks has been found with carved symbols they were believed to be carved on by early men on earth. But who knows for sure anything.

Also they could have left some marks that got wiped out. Who knows really.
Re: Canadian Farmer Discovers New Tyrannosaur Species, One Of The Oldest Kind Ever by Jainine(f): 11:57pm On Feb 11, 2020
gingercrazy:
I believe we will go to extinction by dying. Dying I mean people that walked this Earth many years ago lived till 900years before they die, now people barely live till 70yrs. There will be a time people will wish to live for 20yrs and it won't be possible, this will occur till when man can't live pass puberty and the population begin to decrease drastically.

I think this is how man will go into extinction and the world will end. I'm not an atheist but just started questioning my faith.

900 years? Where did you get that from?

Unfortunately we can't say for sure. A major earth disaster can happen right now and wipe us all out! Could be a disease! Could be anything.

As for questions your faith, that your thinking to do man. Cheers
Re: Canadian Farmer Discovers New Tyrannosaur Species, One Of The Oldest Kind Ever by sissyevy(m): 11:58pm On Feb 11, 2020
Ajsmart:

Only 4 billion years? Why not just round it up to be 8 billion? Throwing mega numbers around as if you and your “scientists” were alibe to accurately record billions of prior years before your embryos was formed.
Africans are so quick to follow any White man hypothesis or guesstimates to their graves even when it makes no absolute sense�

Lol I’m a geologist.. this is not just a guess work. It’s been dated almost accurately using radio active dating.. the oldest rock found on earth is about 4 billion years.
If u have a problem believing this, I think u shd stop reading ur physics and chemistry cos according to u they’re all scientific guesses!!
Re: Canadian Farmer Discovers New Tyrannosaur Species, One Of The Oldest Kind Ever by Jainine(f): 12:00am On Feb 12, 2020
Commentor:

If we can't prevent a large meteor from colliding with the earth a cataclysm once witnessed about 12 thousand 500 years ago would once again occur.

Thankfully, we have the rest of the world for advancement which should come good should that ever happen.

Yes we should thank the rest of the world for not sleeping on research and we should also be ashamed of ourselves that we do not contribute so much.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Farmer Discovers New Tyrannosaur Species, One Of The Oldest Kind Ever by Jainine(f): 12:01am On Feb 12, 2020
Youthleader22:

Men will live forever. Though we die on earth but a time will come when we will live forever on earth and see God.

You sound so sure but that is only your way of looking at it.
Re: Canadian Farmer Discovers New Tyrannosaur Species, One Of The Oldest Kind Ever by Youthleader22(m): 12:08am On Feb 12, 2020
Jainine:

You sound so sure but that is only your way of looking at it.

I sure believe it with my life. If you believe in God you should too. Life don’t end here here we live and die. There is paradise after this moment we spend on earth. That’s what we all should be concerned about.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Farmer Discovers New Tyrannosaur Species, One Of The Oldest Kind Ever by Nobody: 12:09am On Feb 12, 2020
Jainine:

900 years? Where did you get that from?

Unfortunately we can't say for sure. A major earth disaster can happen right now and wipe us all out! Could be a disease! Could be anything.

As for questions your faith, that your thinking to do man. Cheers
Methuselah lived 969years from the Holy Bible
Re: Canadian Farmer Discovers New Tyrannosaur Species, One Of The Oldest Kind Ever by Jainine(f): 12:10am On Feb 12, 2020
gingercrazy:
Methuselah lived 969years from the Holy Bible

Oh that explains it. I thought you were talking proven facts

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Farmer Discovers New Tyrannosaur Species, One Of The Oldest Kind Ever by Nobody: 12:12am On Feb 12, 2020
No
Jainine:

Oh that explains it. I thought you were talking proven facts
Re: Canadian Farmer Discovers New Tyrannosaur Species, One Of The Oldest Kind Ever by Jainine(f): 12:13am On Feb 12, 2020
Youthleader22:

I sure believe it with my life. If you believe in God you should too. Life don’t end here here we live and die. There is paradise after this moment we spend on earth. That’s what we all should be concerned about.

Oh I see! All the best sir
Re: Canadian Farmer Discovers New Tyrannosaur Species, One Of The Oldest Kind Ever by Youthleader22(m): 12:15am On Feb 12, 2020
Jainine:

Oh I see! All the best sir

Tell me. What do you believe in? You have to believe in something
Re: Canadian Farmer Discovers New Tyrannosaur Species, One Of The Oldest Kind Ever by Jainine(f): 12:26am On Feb 12, 2020
Youthleader22:

Tell me. What do you believe in? You have to believe in something

No sir, I do not have to.
Re: Canadian Farmer Discovers New Tyrannosaur Species, One Of The Oldest Kind Ever by Nobody: 12:35am On Feb 12, 2020
drips8:
I wonder how religious people feel when they read news like this.

Do they doubt their faith because I'm beginning to.

You're a pretentious atheist

1 Like

Re: Canadian Farmer Discovers New Tyrannosaur Species, One Of The Oldest Kind Ever by Nobody: 12:37am On Feb 12, 2020
Jainine:

No sir, I do not have to.

Stop lying.

You're either believe there is God or you believe there is no God. Belief is belief.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Farmer Discovers New Tyrannosaur Species, One Of The Oldest Kind Ever by Nobody: 12:44am On Feb 12, 2020
adamadwealthy:

Stop lying.
You're either believe there is God or you believe there is no God. Belief is belief.
She may not acknowledge either. So?
Re: Canadian Farmer Discovers New Tyrannosaur Species, One Of The Oldest Kind Ever by okoroemeka(m): 1:34am On Feb 12, 2020
PotatoSalad:

Why was creation based on earth?
There are over 100 billion galaxies with uncountable number of planets which support life
Or are you trying to say earth is the only planet that supports life?
the probability of another planet supporting life is very high in the universe considering the billions of galaxies and more billions of planets orbiting it,but what will be found elsewere will it be called life?many creatures living in most of those places may evolve to survive differently from us,they may not breath oxygen,they may have primitive body system or far more advanced lifeform and they may even have their own religion and in ignorance think their god is the only creator,if only man can find a way to navigate the universe we will be surprised what we will see,but sadly we cannot yet move at the speed of light and the nearest galaxies are hundreds of light years away.
Re: Canadian Farmer Discovers New Tyrannosaur Species, One Of The Oldest Kind Ever by okoroemeka(m): 1:59am On Feb 12, 2020
WILLuKPquiet:

Don't mind this people wet dey cry Science Science upandan.

When we were small Science claimed there were only 9planet . That was what I read in my science books till Secondary school.

Bro. Ask them today how many planets we get its almost Hundred or even more.

The way they wake up each day to dicorver with, more planets, more suns and moons. That's the way they will wake up one day and discover that God exists.

Science na 30% percent guess work.
Once another person never get discovery that disprove one. That one stands till then.

Atheist, they are a group of people they suppose name ZOMBIE

Anyhow type of people.
don't you think the Bible has more guess work than science,a book that was complied over a period of hundreds of years after the actual incidents,in a period were there is almost no paper,pen,computer or recording devices,majority of the scriptures were written down from events and stories that happened many hundreds of years before and was told from word of mouth ,from generation to generation,such historical accounts will be distorted through the years and diluted by fantastical tales,legends and myths, another recent culprit is the Vatican that translated the Bible to Latin and refused the common man getting access to it in the middle ages,what did they do with it in the secret archives of the Vatican?did they tamper with the original script?did they edit it and showed us what we wanted to see?why did they remove some scripts they found offensive and stored it in the most secure vault in the world ,all this and more are questions that the answers will be hard to come by,but any reasonable human being will deduce that the Vatican scribes are the last editors of the Bible as we see it.
Re: Canadian Farmer Discovers New Tyrannosaur Species, One Of The Oldest Kind Ever by PotatoSalad(m): 2:01am On Feb 12, 2020
okoroemeka:
the probability of another planet supporting life is very high in the universe considering the billions of galaxies and more billions of planets orbiting it,but what will be found elsewere will it be called life?many creatures living in most of those places may evolve to survive differently from us,they may not breath oxygen,they may have primitive body system or far more advanced lifeform and they may even have their own religion and in ignorance think their god is the only creator,if only man can find a way to navigate the universe we will be surprised what we will see,but sadly we cannot yet move at the speed of light and the nearest galaxies are hundreds of light years away.
The fastest spacecraft we’ve ever launched is New Horizons. It’s currently traveling at 14 kilometres per second. It would take it 100,000 years to get to the nearest star.

Re: Canadian Farmer Discovers New Tyrannosaur Species, One Of The Oldest Kind Ever by flamingREED(m): 5:21am On Feb 12, 2020
Commentor:

So you mean insects survived a rain of 40 days and night?

What's the lifecycle of a mosquito?

According to science, not even a violent rainstorm can kill a mosquito.

I don't need to mention how many insects are ectoparasites and *commensals of land animals.

And for that long while the ark was in building, it could have become an ecosystem of a sort.

I will share something with you in another mention of you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Farmer Discovers New Tyrannosaur Species, One Of The Oldest Kind Ever by Commentor: 5:23am On Feb 12, 2020
flamingREED:

According to science, not even a violent rainstorm can kill a mosquito.

I don't need to mention how many insects are ectoparasites and *commensals of land animals.

And for that long while the ark was in building, it could have become an ecosystem of a sort.

I will share something with you in another mention of you.

You mean mosquitoes and cockroaches got on the last ferry?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Goat In Yobe Gives Birth To 'Human-Like' Creature (Photos) / Dead Whale Found On Akwa Ibom Beach (Photos) / This Is Why King Cobra Hates Other Snakes (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.