Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,864 members, 7,802,771 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:15 PM

Canadian Farmer Discovers New Tyrannosaur Species, One Of The Oldest Kind Ever - Science/Technology (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Canadian Farmer Discovers New Tyrannosaur Species, One Of The Oldest Kind Ever (69107 Views)

Scientists Discover Pencil-Sized Species Of Snake, Hiding In Plain Sight (Pics) / New Fly Species Discovered In Australia Named After Marvel Superheroes (Photos) / New Species Of Green Pit Viper Discovered In India, Named After Hogwarts Founder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Farmer Discovers New Tyrannosaur Species, One Of The Oldest Kind Ever by Commentor: 7:02pm On Feb 11, 2020
WILLuKPquiet:

Don't mind this people wet dey cry Science Science upandan.

When we were small Science claimed there were only 9planet . That was what I read in my science books till Secondary school.

Bro. Ask them today how many planets we get its almost Hundred or even more.

The way they wake up each day to dicorver more planets, more suns and moons. That's the way they will wake up one day and discover that God exists.

Science na 30% percent guess work.
Once another person never get discovery that disprove one. That one stands till then.

Atheist, they are a group of people they suppose name ZOMBIE

Anyhow type of people.

You obviously don't read enough.

Our solar system was thought to harbour 9 planets even as that has been revised because Pluto does not meet the definition of a planet as agreed by planetary scientists.

Our solar system is one of many in our galaxy and our galaxy is one of many in the universe which is believed to be one of many in the multiverse.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Farmer Discovers New Tyrannosaur Species, One Of The Oldest Kind Ever by LordReed(m): 7:02pm On Feb 11, 2020
gnykelly:

actually the Big Bang Theory was an actual occurrence of how the earth was formed.

No it is not. It's a theory of the likely process by which our universe emerged in the distant past from an extremely dense state.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Farmer Discovers New Tyrannosaur Species, One Of The Oldest Kind Ever by illicit(m): 7:03pm On Feb 11, 2020
WILLuKPquiet:

No you got it wrong.

The Bible did not say Man was created before Animals.

Animals, trees etc were created before Man.

Now it is the creation after man you and I can calculate not the creation before man.

It is easier to calculate the creation from man through the ages and years of each man from Adam.

But the creation before Adam can't be calculated.

Why?

The seven days of God is not the seven days of man.

So the days of creation could be thousands or millions of years of Man.

The same Bible says a day in the sight of God is like a thousand years.

(It doesn't mean a day is a Thousand years o)

Note: It says it is like not a day (is)

So it is only telling us that a day in the sight of God is several years of man.

So in a nutshell, The Dinosaurs could have been in existence and extinct even before the creation of man.
Ok o but which day is Sabbath day, is it a thousand years?
Re: Canadian Farmer Discovers New Tyrannosaur Species, One Of The Oldest Kind Ever by FuckThaMod: 7:03pm On Feb 11, 2020
post=86565602:
One day we gonna discover a huge chunk of the Gold of the richest nan that has ever lived on earth.

A man God Almighty says no one will ever be as rich as him again till the end of the world........

and

Our Holy Bible never lies.
Very dumb contribution!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Farmer Discovers New Tyrannosaur Species, One Of The Oldest Kind Ever by Firebomber: 7:04pm On Feb 11, 2020
tsephanyah:
Allah doesn't told us how old is the world, and he said there are creatures before us.... Muslims don't even have issues with evolution except when it comes to humans evolve from monkeys.... Because Allah said humans are special creatures amongst his creations with a free will. Unlike in Judaism is 6k old while tempered injila is 4k old

Smile.

So which religion said that the world is 4000 years?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Farmer Discovers New Tyrannosaur Species, One Of The Oldest Kind Ever by Commentor: 7:04pm On Feb 11, 2020
AkpaMgbor:

Oga dinosaurs were seen by men of old! A lot of ruins in the atzec(Mexico) have been seen were known dinosaura were carved by ancient atzec civilisation..how come China, England, Asia Minor all had familiar description of dragons? These people were living c9nt8nets apart with little contact YET they all described similar dragons in their custom.

Just because I draw a dragon doesn't mean I've seen one.

The remains of creatures could make ancient man make portrayals.

In any case, the cataclysm of 12,500 years ago wiped out some civilisation which some are beginning to believe was quite advanced.

See Graham Hancock for further reference.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Farmer Discovers New Tyrannosaur Species, One Of The Oldest Kind Ever by Commentor: 7:05pm On Feb 11, 2020
illicit:

You guys should leave religion out of this discourse.
Re: Canadian Farmer Discovers New Tyrannosaur Species, One Of The Oldest Kind Ever by LordReed(m): 7:05pm On Feb 11, 2020
WILLuKPquiet:

You can doubt yours because you have never really experienced God in the real sense.

When you experience him no science discoveries will shake you.

You know I laugh at our so called atheists because when they see news of this kind they rejoice and are quick to challenge the Bible and Christians.

But when the same Science discoveries confirm Biblical histories they are quick again to call it Hoax.

grin

Bro. God will reveal Himself to you to the point that news of this kind won't shake you.

Mention the science discoveries that confirm biblical history.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Farmer Discovers New Tyrannosaur Species, One Of The Oldest Kind Ever by Nobody: 7:09pm On Feb 11, 2020
LordReed:

Mention the science discoveries that confirm biblical history.

No be Hoax you go call am?

Why should I mention it when you will end up saying its a lie. Continue with your science bro. Make I rest my head after the days work. grin
Re: Canadian Farmer Discovers New Tyrannosaur Species, One Of The Oldest Kind Ever by bigiyaro(m): 7:10pm On Feb 11, 2020
I don't know what to say but the T-REX was definitely not in Noah's ark.
Re: Canadian Farmer Discovers New Tyrannosaur Species, One Of The Oldest Kind Ever by blacq2009(m): 7:10pm On Feb 11, 2020
illicit:

Or cows go dey wonder why they go with Nigerians breakfast
Shikena

1 Like

Re: Canadian Farmer Discovers New Tyrannosaur Species, One Of The Oldest Kind Ever by Nobody: 7:10pm On Feb 11, 2020
Bekool:

Just two pieces of fragmented jaw bones I even thought it's the whole full skeleton he found when I saw the headline.

You don’t know oyinbo.....they taught us the real meaning of scam....NASA and and the archeologica/ paleontology community always wanna justify the huge funding they are getting..they always look for some crap to present so that more funding can be released

They are no different from the geophysicists deceiving buhari that he will find crude oil in Zamfara

1 Like

Re: Canadian Farmer Discovers New Tyrannosaur Species, One Of The Oldest Kind Ever by Nobody: 7:10pm On Feb 11, 2020
illicit:

Sabath is the 7th day of Man grin

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Farmer Discovers New Tyrannosaur Species, One Of The Oldest Kind Ever by LordReed(m): 7:11pm On Feb 11, 2020
WILLuKPquiet:

No be Hoax you go call am?

Why should I mention it when you will end up saying its a lie. Continue with your science bro. Make I rest my head after the days work. grin

Why would I call something that is confirmed a hoax? If it is something confirmed by science then it can't be a hoax. Roll out your confirmed scientific findings let's see, don't be shy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Farmer Discovers New Tyrannosaur Species, One Of The Oldest Kind Ever by baratech: 7:14pm On Feb 11, 2020
I thought he discovered it alive
Re: Canadian Farmer Discovers New Tyrannosaur Species, One Of The Oldest Kind Ever by Originalsly: 7:18pm On Feb 11, 2020
At topic.... fragments of a fossilized skull found... and we know the animal... and its age ... never mind it was extinct long before the existence of man. Does that make sense?
Then when asked how did the dinosaurs all got extinct... we are told a meteor from space landed on earth and killed all of them. Does that make sense? So if today a meteor lands on earth it is very possible that all the cows can be wiped out? ... and not one complete skeleton of a cow would be found?... but the horses and elephants and zebras all survived. And this makes a whole lot of sense to dinosaur believers.

On the age of the earth... just a few thousand years old.

On the origin of the earth.....The Big Bang..... whatever banged.... where did that come from?... the question without an answer.
Re: Canadian Farmer Discovers New Tyrannosaur Species, One Of The Oldest Kind Ever by Nobody: 7:20pm On Feb 11, 2020
This argument is just going to be endless. I mean, the war in heaven had taken place before man was created, which goes to show there have been existence or perhaps somewhere else too and when God said 'let us', he wasn't referring to himself.
Re: Canadian Farmer Discovers New Tyrannosaur Species, One Of The Oldest Kind Ever by Nobody: 7:21pm On Feb 11, 2020
post=86565602:
One day we gonna discover a huge chunk of the Gold of the richest nan that has ever lived on earth.

A man God Almighty says no one will ever be as rich as him again till the end of the world........

and

Our Holy Bible never lies.

1 Share

Re: Canadian Farmer Discovers New Tyrannosaur Species, One Of The Oldest Kind Ever by Toks2008(m): 7:23pm On Feb 11, 2020
Macsjebs:
Guys, we need to be open minded, do more reading and research...Things have been happening on earth millions of years back. shocked

We were not informed how long it took before GOD created earth but we know it was a total of 6days.

A day in heaven is like 1000years on earth says the bible so let's say GOD CREATED the beasts on the 4th day "of creation" which could be several days(thousands of years earth calender ) after the 3rd day of creation.

Very deep I know.
Re: Canadian Farmer Discovers New Tyrannosaur Species, One Of The Oldest Kind Ever by Nobody: 7:23pm On Feb 11, 2020
Commentor:

You obviously don't read enough.

Our solar system was thought to harbour 9 planets even as that has been revised because Pluto does not meet the definition of a planet as agreed by planetary scientists.

Our solar system is one of many in our galaxy and our galaxy is one of many in the universe which is believed to be one of many in the multiverse.

Thanks for the information. But yet in your mention you said Pluto was stroke out when they were doing revision. In the attached pics they said the scientists met and argued it out that Pluto should be removed.

That still buttressed my point that Science that the atheists rely so much on is not perfect.

That is my point.

Re: Canadian Farmer Discovers New Tyrannosaur Species, One Of The Oldest Kind Ever by LordReed(m): 7:24pm On Feb 11, 2020
Originalsly:
At topic.... fragments of a fossilized skull found... and we know the animal... and its age ... never mind it was extinct long before the existence of man. Does that make sense?
Then when asked how did the dinosaurs all got extinct... we are told a meteor from space landed on earth and killed all of them. Does that make sense? So if today a meteor lands on earth it is very possible that all the cows can be wiped out? ... and not one complete skeleton of a cow would be found?... but the horses and elephants and zebras all survived. And this makes a whole lot of sense to dinosaur believers.

On the age of the earth... just a few thousand years old.

On the origin of the earth.....The Big Bang..... whatever banged.... where did that come from?... the question without an answer.

Who told you all dinosaurs were wiped out by a single meteor strike?

How did you estimate the age of the earth?

The big bang theory is not a theory of the formation of the earth. Seems you need to do some more Google sleuthing.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Farmer Discovers New Tyrannosaur Species, One Of The Oldest Kind Ever by Nobody: 7:25pm On Feb 11, 2020
Originalsly:
Then when asked how did the dinosaurs all got extinct... we are told a meteor from space landed on earth and killed all of them. Does that make sense? So if today a meteor lands on earth it is very possible that all the cows can be wiped out? ..
We are talking about millions of years ago, when there were no means of keeping records or storing up stuffs, when no one probably cared.
Even in this present age, we have witnessed some animals go extinct
Re: Canadian Farmer Discovers New Tyrannosaur Species, One Of The Oldest Kind Ever by AkpaMgbor(m): 7:25pm On Feb 11, 2020
Commentor:

Just because I dare a dragon doesn't mean I've seen one.

The remains of creatures could make ancient man make portrayals.

In any case, the cataclysm of 12,500 years ago wiped out some civilisation which some are beginning to believe was quite advanced.

See Graham Hancock for further reference.
How come the atzecs and Chinese could describe in similar details a creature that they only saw the bones?? Did they use computer imaging to ascertain them? They were called dragons by the chinese and great lizards by India and those Asia Minor. The Chinese have the year of the Tiger, the ox, the rabbit, the goat, the snake, the horse and the monkey..and then the year of the dragon..how come all of these animals are creatures known and seen by them except for the dragon? Does it make sense to name an important year after something imaginary while the rest were known?? The dragon or dinosaurs like modern science call them were roaming the earth in those days. Old England also has a tale of a man who killed a terrible lizard terrorising a particular village(the tale of St George)..ancient historian like josephus described flying serpents in India...all these accounts can't be wrong..they saw a breed of reptiles that no longer walks this earth..probably hunted into extinction for glory and fame.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Farmer Discovers New Tyrannosaur Species, One Of The Oldest Kind Ever by LordReed(m): 7:26pm On Feb 11, 2020
WILLuKPquiet:

Thanks for the information. But yet in your mention you said Pluto was stroke out when they were doing revision. In the attached pics they said the scientists met and argued it out that Pluto should be removed.

That still buttressed my point that Science that the atheists rely so much on is not perfect.

That is my point.

Who claimed science was perfect?
Re: Canadian Farmer Discovers New Tyrannosaur Species, One Of The Oldest Kind Ever by JKisOK(m): 7:26pm On Feb 11, 2020
Daviddson:
It still doesn't change the fact that the earth is not millions of years old as some set of scientists would want us believe.

2Pe 3:8 ¶ But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.
Re: Canadian Farmer Discovers New Tyrannosaur Species, One Of The Oldest Kind Ever by Commentor: 7:26pm On Feb 11, 2020
WILLuKPquiet:

That is my point.

Unlike religion that tries to assume it knows, science acknowledges it doesn't.

It depends on pragmatism and tests whilst religion is dogmatic and often unflinching.

Would religion accept for instance that a certain Noah couldn't have taken all creatures great and small in an ark ?
Re: Canadian Farmer Discovers New Tyrannosaur Species, One Of The Oldest Kind Ever by flamingREED(m): 7:26pm On Feb 11, 2020
LordReed:

Look at who is talking about reading. You who thinks carbon dating is the only dating method because that's all you've ever heard about.

And what has finding soft tissue in dinosaur bones got to do with carbon dating? Lemme guess, you think they used carbon dating to estimate the age of the remains.

Talk about not reading. SMH

Haha.
I thought you would tell me why a soft tissue should be found in remains you claim existed in the mesozoic era (about 225 mya) would still contain a soft tissue.
Well, maybe all you know are the different types of isotope dating there are.

Don't Google it.
Type from your head.
Haha.
Re: Canadian Farmer Discovers New Tyrannosaur Species, One Of The Oldest Kind Ever by morzook(m): 7:26pm On Feb 11, 2020
Google the term nigersaurus.

RPirez:
If Dinosaurs truly roamed the earth some Million years ago... But, how come dem never discover any of dem fossils for 9ja?

Same with Aliens... na for dem westernized nations dem dey go... dem no dey ever come 9ja or Africa. Na wah sef… angry Make Aliens come abduct me, abeg.

9ja pple sef too dey scary. Devil sef dey fear dem. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Farmer Discovers New Tyrannosaur Species, One Of The Oldest Kind Ever by dazzlingd(m): 7:26pm On Feb 11, 2020
Macsjebs:
Guys, we need to be open minded, do more reading and research...Things have been happening on earth millions of years back. shocked

Even billions of years back. But our religious brothers wont agree...the earth was created 6000 years ago
Re: Canadian Farmer Discovers New Tyrannosaur Species, One Of The Oldest Kind Ever by Commentor: 7:27pm On Feb 11, 2020
AkpaMgbor:

How come the atzecs and Chinese could describe in similar details a creature that they only saw the bones?? Did they use computer imaging to ascertain them? They were called dragons by the chinese and great lizards by India and those Asia Minor. The Chinese have the year of the Tiger, the ox, the rabbit, the goat, the snake, the horse and the monkey..and then the year of the dragon..how come all of these animals are creatures known and seen by them except for the dragon? Does it make sense to name an important year after something imaginary while the rest were known?? The dragon or dinosaurs like modern science call them were roaming the earth in those days. Old England also has a tale of a man who killed a terrible lizard terrorising a particular village(the tale of St George)..ancient historian like josephus described flying serpents in India...all these accounts can't be wrong..they saw a breed of reptiles that no longer walks this earth..probably hunted into extinction for glory and fame.

Dinosaurs are not dragons.

There is no evidence that a fire breathing entity which also flies ever inhabited this planet.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Farmer Discovers New Tyrannosaur Species, One Of The Oldest Kind Ever by Nobody: 7:28pm On Feb 11, 2020
drips8:
I wonder how religious people feel when they read news like this.

Do they doubt their faith because I'm beginning to.
I'm already doubting my faith.
Re: Canadian Farmer Discovers New Tyrannosaur Species, One Of The Oldest Kind Ever by Nnaetochukwu(m): 7:28pm On Feb 11, 2020
Macsjebs:

I sometimes feel not all animals were recorded there coz sometimes I wonder if mosquitoes were created deliberately to be giving someone malaria back to back

grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Goat In Yobe Gives Birth To 'Human-Like' Creature (Photos) / Dead Whale Found On Akwa Ibom Beach (Photos) / This Is Why King Cobra Hates Other Snakes (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.