Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,813 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:52 AM

Canadian Farmer Discovers New Tyrannosaur Species, One Of The Oldest Kind Ever - Science/Technology (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Canadian Farmer Discovers New Tyrannosaur Species, One Of The Oldest Kind Ever (69121 Views)

Scientists Discover Pencil-Sized Species Of Snake, Hiding In Plain Sight (Pics) / New Fly Species Discovered In Australia Named After Marvel Superheroes (Photos) / New Species Of Green Pit Viper Discovered In India, Named After Hogwarts Founder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Farmer Discovers New Tyrannosaur Species, One Of The Oldest Kind Ever by AkuOlisa: 8:46pm On Feb 11, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
Jainine:
I keep believing we could all go into extinction one day too. Who knows new life may begin after us

We will
What do think the Bible was referring to when it talk about the end of days, Armageddon( fire and brimstone) and so on ?
Re: Canadian Farmer Discovers New Tyrannosaur Species, One Of The Oldest Kind Ever by RPirez: 8:48pm On Feb 11, 2020
Commentor:

He has a new one called Kolston.

Can such a person be normal?

He's NOT normal at all... can never be!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Farmer Discovers New Tyrannosaur Species, One Of The Oldest Kind Ever by Westernlove: 8:48pm On Feb 11, 2020
urahara:

With lice , bed bugs , fleas and Flies.

Those Flies too....I hate them
I have no whatsoever Issues with bedbugs, ants and their likes because I'm very hygienic.
So they hardly come closer and not life threatening and annoying like the former.
If I have the Will power of Extinction. Mosquitoes & Flies would be my primary target. Very useless annoying set of living things.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Farmer Discovers New Tyrannosaur Species, One Of The Oldest Kind Ever by Daviddson(m): 9:00pm On Feb 11, 2020
. ..
Re: Canadian Farmer Discovers New Tyrannosaur Species, One Of The Oldest Kind Ever by ymdo(m): 9:03pm On Feb 11, 2020
Daviddson:
It still doesn't change the fact that the earth is not millions of years old as some set of scientists would want us believe. Check Google. Many archeological findings have put the age of the earth at around 7000 years, which many biblical theologians say is very close their calculations.
Explain your signature so I can have peace of mind. I have been trying to understand ever since, no luck
Re: Canadian Farmer Discovers New Tyrannosaur Species, One Of The Oldest Kind Ever by DAVE5(m): 9:04pm On Feb 11, 2020
TinyHacker:

"science" does have a lot of educated guesses and hypothesis that you shouldn't blindly believe, like that big bang bullshit, no one will ever know how life came to be or the age of this earth

No mind us, just because they said "science" , people just assume it is true...

How did they know it's age?
By testing? And we assume the testing equipment to be true?
It could as well be a planted/designed particle for trick sake, the whites are trying too hard to ensure the dinosaur myth is accepted as true

Some say the Earth is 4.5 billion years old, haba, which machine test am, when the machine no know the Earth origin abi Earth wisper give them to tell them him age

Educated guess like you said

1 Like

Re: Canadian Farmer Discovers New Tyrannosaur Species, One Of The Oldest Kind Ever by Originalsly: 9:05pm On Feb 11, 2020
Macsjebs:

We are talking about millions of years ago, when there were no means of keeping records or storing up stuffs, when no one probably cared.
Even in this present age, we have witnessed some animals go extinct

Since you're talking from a science point if view.... that deals with evidence.... what evidence can you put forward that the earth existed?...let alone had animals?....that were extinct?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Farmer Discovers New Tyrannosaur Species, One Of The Oldest Kind Ever by DAVE5(m): 9:08pm On Feb 11, 2020
RPirez:

Dinosaur bone? Who confirm am as Dinosaur bone? You wan make I believe 9ja Professors, abi? grin

Who confirmed the one found in the white man's land as dinosaur

You can only confirm what you know, not what you don't know

I doubt there's any scientist dead or alive that we know of that saw a dinosaur with his own two eyes, the dinosaur thing could all be a myth

1 Like

Re: Canadian Farmer Discovers New Tyrannosaur Species, One Of The Oldest Kind Ever by Nobody: 9:10pm On Feb 11, 2020
Daviddson:
It still doesn't change the fact that the earth is not millions of years old as some set of scientists would want us believe. Check Google. Many archeological findings have put the age of the earth at around 7000 years, which many biblical theologians say is very close their calculations.
When we look at it theoretically, without assumption, Most Earth records only go as far as 6000 to 7000yrs ago, if earth is truly million years old, we should definitely have a form of record than fossil, maybe an heiroglyphic markings to pass message down to younger generations
Re: Canadian Farmer Discovers New Tyrannosaur Species, One Of The Oldest Kind Ever by RPirez: 9:11pm On Feb 11, 2020
DAVE5:

Who confirmed the one found in the white man's land as dinosaur

You can only confirm what you know, not what you don't know

I doubt there's any scientist dead or alive that we know of that saw a dinosaur with his own two eyes, the dinosaur thing could all be a myth

You must be SilasNwude's brother. Are you? grin grin grin
Re: Canadian Farmer Discovers New Tyrannosaur Species, One Of The Oldest Kind Ever by Impulse80(m): 9:12pm On Feb 11, 2020
Daviddson:
It still doesn't change the fact that the earth is not millions of years old as some set of scientists would want us believe. Check Google. Many archeological findings have put the age of the earth at around 7000 years, which many biblical theologians say is very close their calculations. gringrin Ignorance overload. The Bible say the animals were packed after their kind, meaning only one specie for each family of animal. Were you thinking he packed hundreds of species for each animal? You sef reason am

I'm the king of England.
Re: Canadian Farmer Discovers New Tyrannosaur Species, One Of The Oldest Kind Ever by xpmode(m): 9:13pm On Feb 11, 2020
RPirez:
If Dinosaurs truly roamed the earth some Million years ago... But, how come dem never discover any of dem fossils for 9ja?

Same with Aliens... na for dem westernized nations dem dey go... dem no dey ever come 9ja or Africa. Na wah sef… angry Make Aliens come abduct me, abeg.

9ja pple sef too dey scary. Devil sef dey fear dem. grin

The only fossil found in Africa is that of ape.
Re: Canadian Farmer Discovers New Tyrannosaur Species, One Of The Oldest Kind Ever by Nobody: 9:13pm On Feb 11, 2020
Originalsly:

Since you're talking from a science point if view.... that deals with evidence.... what evidence can you put forward that the earth existed?...let alone had animals?....that were extinct?
Just saying we are not new to extinctions, a lot of animals have gone extinct even in our time and some as a result of human activities
Re: Canadian Farmer Discovers New Tyrannosaur Species, One Of The Oldest Kind Ever by RPirez: 9:13pm On Feb 11, 2020
Kolston:
[s][/s]

SilasNwude, NkitaAla, NgadaAwo, Livebyday… How far na? grin grin grin
Re: Canadian Farmer Discovers New Tyrannosaur Species, One Of The Oldest Kind Ever by RPirez: 9:14pm On Feb 11, 2020
xpmode:

The only fossil found in Africa is that of ape.

…… and SilasNwude grin grin grin
Re: Canadian Farmer Discovers New Tyrannosaur Species, One Of The Oldest Kind Ever by RPirez: 9:15pm On Feb 11, 2020
Kolston:
[s][/s]

Re: Canadian Farmer Discovers New Tyrannosaur Species, One Of The Oldest Kind Ever by RPirez: 9:15pm On Feb 11, 2020
Kolston:
[s][/s]

Re: Canadian Farmer Discovers New Tyrannosaur Species, One Of The Oldest Kind Ever by RPirez: 9:19pm On Feb 11, 2020
Kolston:
[s][/s]

Re: Canadian Farmer Discovers New Tyrannosaur Species, One Of The Oldest Kind Ever by Nobody: 9:21pm On Feb 11, 2020
drips8:
I wonder how religious people feel when they read news like this.

Do they doubt their faith because I'm beginning to.
Was it not God that created the scientists and gave them the knowledge!!
Re: Canadian Farmer Discovers New Tyrannosaur Species, One Of The Oldest Kind Ever by jaephoenix(m): 9:22pm On Feb 11, 2020
sissyevy:
The earth is more than 4.5 billion years old... maybe the modern human existed at about 6 thousand years ago. But then this does not contradict the Bible.
If u check well, God first made the earth, separated water from land before creating animals.. the first animals were marine then flying birds before land animals and humans last.. the pattern or sequence of creation correlates with the evolution trend in science.. the marine organisms are known to be very old.. that’s why many fish-like parts are seen as fossils.. and humans are the most sophisticated because we are d youngest in d evolutionary trend.
Yes God created everything in five days... but remember.. a day in the eyes of God is like a million years to man!!!
Toh. Did God create the dinos
Re: Canadian Farmer Discovers New Tyrannosaur Species, One Of The Oldest Kind Ever by my2chains(m): 9:23pm On Feb 11, 2020
Why do people come here to spit all nonsense

in the beginning GOD CREATED THE HEAVENS AND THE EARTH

he created all things for his own pleasure.

The history of dinosaurs has really cursed much pain to humanity and thats why the lord cut them off from existing

they are just too big in size that they can outmatch any creature

noah must have been wise maybe to let them die in the flood alongside giants that were roaming and distroying the people of the earth then

i think a dangerous creature like this would have made this earth uncomfortable for animals and humans alike

so its best they all go into instinction

for the lord has given unto man dominion and power to control all things that he has created even the angels

peace be onto you all
cheers

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Goat In Yobe Gives Birth To 'Human-Like' Creature (Photos) / Strictly Discounted Prices On Solar & Power Inverter Materials. / Dead Whale Found On Akwa Ibom Beach (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.