Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,135 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:52 AM

Please, I Really Need Your Help To Solve This. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please, I Really Need Your Help To Solve This. (621 Views)

Can I Really Trust Him / I Really Want A Gal Like Dis! / I Really Need Help: I Cant Say NO To Guy's Advances (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, I Really Need Your Help To Solve This. by Jroy(m): 12:58pm On Dec 14, 2010
I had two friends who are very close to each other to the stage one could imagine no mis-understanding will occur between them.

Now, they don't even have each others numbers.

Non of them agrees to tell me the problem.

I need help to get them back together. Please someone tell me how.
Re: Please, I Really Need Your Help To Solve This. by DrCork1: 1:01pm On Dec 14, 2010
bro, are they babes? tongue
Re: Please, I Really Need Your Help To Solve This. by Jroy(m): 1:06pm On Dec 14, 2010
Ye, they are babes. Big ones at that.
Re: Please, I Really Need Your Help To Solve This. by iyatrustee(f): 1:36pm On Dec 14, 2010
can they cook and clean? i tink cork might be interested in both of them. Truss me:D
Re: Please, I Really Need Your Help To Solve This. by ZIMDRILL(m): 1:45pm On Dec 14, 2010
Jroy:

I had two friends who are very close to each other to the stage one could imagine no mis-understanding will occur between them.

Now, they don't even have each others numbers.

Non of them agrees to tell me the problem.

I need help to get them back together. Please someone tell me how.

are you the keeper of there friendship ? leave them alone they will sort it out themselves

does their friendship brings food on your table
Re: Please, I Really Need Your Help To Solve This. by Odunnu: 1:46pm On Dec 14, 2010
Since they dont want you involved, stay away from it. If you insist, they'l make you an enemy too and the funny thing is, they'l get back without ur help
Re: Please, I Really Need Your Help To Solve This. by Beync(f): 2:02pm On Dec 14, 2010
iyatrustee:

can they cook and clean? i tink cork might be interested in both of them. Truss me:D
emm,sista, cork is noes were to be found, can i be of helps? no offiences, cheerss!
Re: Please, I Really Need Your Help To Solve This. by Odunnu: 2:07pm On Dec 14, 2010
If its not Mr Cork, it can never be Mr Cork. That guy is sooooooo original.
Re: Please, I Really Need Your Help To Solve This. by iyatrustee(f): 2:40pm On Dec 14, 2010
@beync, erm sista, is your cork 17'' like d original Mr Cork cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Please, I Really Need Your Help To Solve This. by caleb2002: 2:46pm On Dec 14, 2010
what cork re u guyz talking abt, gist me pls.
Re: Please, I Really Need Your Help To Solve This. by Beync(f): 2:54pm On Dec 14, 2010
emm Sitsa, mine is triple size of the original cork, very active, try me, u l like it grin
Re: Please, I Really Need Your Help To Solve This. by Jroy(m): 3:09pm On Dec 14, 2010
So, what you guys are saying is that i should just watch them do their thing?
Re: Please, I Really Need Your Help To Solve This. by livedit(f): 3:16pm On Dec 14, 2010
I also think you should stay out of it.  You don't want either of to think you are playing one for the other. Like the other's mention, it could backfire on you.  I would stay cordial between those two.  I know it's hard to sit back and watch your friends "feud" like this. But things happen. Let them work it out for themselves. Sooner or later it should blow over, if not. Then that was something out of your control so don't beat yourself up about it if they never reconcile.
Re: Please, I Really Need Your Help To Solve This. by Jroy(m): 3:29pm On Dec 14, 2010
thanks

(1) (Reply)

Urgent. Help Needed 4 A Brother / Can I Trust You With My Heart? / Help Me Get Her 24/7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.