Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:09 AM

Rudeboy - 'Take It' Video Featuring Mercy Eke - Music/Radio (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rudeboy - 'Take It' Video Featuring Mercy Eke (61264 Views)

Waje - 'Best Thing' Video (Featuring Ric Hassani) / D’banj Ft. Tiwa Savage – 'Shake It' (Video) / Paul Okoye 'Rudeboy' – "Fire Fire" (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rudeboy - 'Take It' Video Featuring Mercy Eke by Nobody: 10:54pm On Feb 11, 2020
Gbegirisoupp:

Speak for yourself. If you are looking for help, locate the nearest charity organization. Mercy is rich, she doesn't need help. Before Mercy can appear in that video, money would have changed hands. She is being managed by a company. She doesn't make some decisions on businesses! Don't let hate blind fold you!

I dey inside this entertainment industry and I've seen where new brands do things for free due to need for more publicity. Nor rake here oh.

1 Like

Re: Rudeboy - 'Take It' Video Featuring Mercy Eke by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:00pm On Feb 11, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Paul Okoye has put life to the famous proverb that says that pride goeth before a fall.

My father warned me to be extra careful each time a woman praises me.
"Harder, harder, you're the best I've ever had" they'd say; till you end up with a Cardiac arrest trying to live up to and surpass their lies.

It's really painful that Peter allowed Lola Omotayo derail him and thwart his destiny.
His mother warned him,
His brothers warned him,
Family warned him,
Friends warned him,
A few fans warned him,
I warned him too.

Hanty was a master manipulator who isolated her victim from the rest of the pack by inciting him to rebel against them.
Out of gross selfishness, she ensured he burnt his bridges and broke the ladders so that he'd be stuck in a dungeon with her.
She made him believe he was the real deal...but, time has proven that Paul Okoye is PSquare.

Who needs a PSquare when we've got Paul?

After the split, not one of Peter's songs come to mind, but listen to any audio release from Paul and reason with me if they aren't 'fire fire' and all classics.
If you think otherwise, take it from me, you've lost touch with reality.

Chizoba anyi na aka umu nwanyi di ka Lola. Because no matter how lucky you are, a woman like that will ruin you all together.

This is pure nonsense, started with nonsense, ended with nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Rudeboy - 'Take It' Video Featuring Mercy Eke by Nobody: 11:09pm On Feb 11, 2020
Heavensent01:

don't mind the fools. they will be the first to castigate yahoo guys for doing crime, they will still be the same person to say double your hustle in a country the cow they elected failed to lead well

I swear, you done talk am finish. Na babes do this nonsense pass for instagram and reality. I don't pity them when they get into problems at all
Re: Rudeboy - 'Take It' Video Featuring Mercy Eke by Heavensent01(m): 11:13pm On Feb 11, 2020
successful35:

I swear, you done talk am finish. Na babes do this nonsense pass for instagram and reality. I don't pity them when they get into problems at all

only a fool pay attention to their talk. if any girl tell me to double my hustle, I do ask the one you double what result did it yield for you

some useless talk are better ignore and overlook, if one Don't want to die young
Re: Rudeboy - 'Take It' Video Featuring Mercy Eke by slowice(m): 11:19pm On Feb 11, 2020
Man pauloo..... No bad song at all
Re: Rudeboy - 'Take It' Video Featuring Mercy Eke by Sexycardib: 11:20pm On Feb 11, 2020
FACT ABOUT WOMEN (Manual) Before Dealing with any WOMAN watch this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9LAP22vVVmU
Re: Rudeboy - 'Take It' Video Featuring Mercy Eke by Nobody: 11:21pm On Feb 11, 2020
Heavensent01:

only a fool pay attention to their talk. if any girl tell me to double my hustle, I do ask the one you double what result did it yield for you

some useless talk are better ignore and overlook, if one Don't want to die young

Na true you talk
Re: Rudeboy - 'Take It' Video Featuring Mercy Eke by Jack500: 11:24pm On Feb 11, 2020
LegendHero:

How do you know he is not happy?

Why can’t you guys stop all these kind of hateful tradition. Davido married an Igbo and everyone is happy but Peter married Lola and you guys hate him for marrying a Yoruba.

Let’s be blunt, you all talk in this manner coz she’s Yoruba and not because you truly care about how they both feel.

Na u get time to dey reply all those tribalistic m0nkies, I know they hate Peter for marrying Yoruba, yet they accuse others of bein a tribalist, bigoted descendants of pig. Nonsense

3 Likes

Re: Rudeboy - 'Take It' Video Featuring Mercy Eke by bencynthgreat: 11:31pm On Feb 11, 2020
Michealky:
Rudeboy always dropping hit by hit while peter is doing some silly gambling site Zoom and some whack clothing line ''zip republic'' wtf? Peter is just a Crackhead without any business idea. He's not smart atall. He went solo all because of living happily with his wife and kids and all that family drama. If peter and Paul were friends, lotta people will understand the breakup but they are brothers, twins at that ooo. I'm a twin and no woman can come in between me and my brother.
Congrats to Rude for soaring Higher. Congrats to Peter only if he retrace his steps.

With all these trash u just wrote it is obvious u know nothing about the industry. a closer look at both of them will tell u Peter is more business minded than Paul. Do u know musicians like Jay Z, P Diddy, 50 cent Nd many others venture into many other things. Do u know how much 50cent made in the last fight of Floyd Mayweather? U said he is doing zoom abi? shey he is doing it for free or making his money on it? Zip republic is wack just as u will say innoson cars are wack too. U need deliverance with 77 bottles of oil because u are d biggest crack head I had ever seen.

3 Likes

Re: Rudeboy - 'Take It' Video Featuring Mercy Eke by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:32pm On Feb 11, 2020
Take it! With me D inside u
Re: Rudeboy - 'Take It' Video Featuring Mercy Eke by bencynthgreat: 11:40pm On Feb 11, 2020
Dagah2:

Which kind endorsement? Bad luck ridden endorsements, check all his endorsements so far, Merrybet: like that merrybet fold, kia motors=nobody sabi that one again, Olympic milk= which way, Aba industrial milk sell pass am. Forget endorsements, Peter always wants his own his own but it hardly lasts for him. Endorsement ke

Las las he is still richer than Paul even with ur so called wack endorsements. Bottom line is music alone can't make u super rich u have to work harder in other things

2 Likes

Re: Rudeboy - 'Take It' Video Featuring Mercy Eke by candygist: 11:48pm On Feb 11, 2020
SultanOfPuna:
Dear Mercy,
Please, Have MESSI on Your Puna ...

Signed
Yours Truly Tired Puna

Tell your sister the same thing
Re: Rudeboy - 'Take It' Video Featuring Mercy Eke by morpheus24: 11:52pm On Feb 11, 2020
Peter and Paul na one no be two. This track is like 5/10. The two of them made Psqaure whether una like am or not just compare their songs together versus apart, even the very last ones they did before they broke up, cannot compare to anything they have released so far.

Peter get edge over him brother but not that far at all. They are almost forty years old make them enjoy themselves apart after plenty years pass they will squash the beef an do reunion tour.

1 Like

Re: Rudeboy - 'Take It' Video Featuring Mercy Eke by LegendHero(m): 11:55pm On Feb 11, 2020
Jack500:

Na u get time to dey reply all those tribalistic m0nkies, I know they hate Peter for marrying Yoruba, yet they accuse others of bein a tribalist, bigoted descendants of pig. Nonsense

No mind those hateful guys.

2 Likes

Re: Rudeboy - 'Take It' Video Featuring Mercy Eke by SultanOfPuna: 12:03am On Feb 12, 2020
candygist:

Tell your sister the same thing
Tell that to ur future unborn olosho daughters

1 Like

Re: Rudeboy - 'Take It' Video Featuring Mercy Eke by Gbegirisoupp: 12:23am On Feb 12, 2020
successful35:

I dey inside this entertainment industry and I've seen where new brands do things for free due to need for more publicity. Nor rake here oh.

You mean as an errand boy?
Abeg go sidon! Your yarns no carry weight. Believe me before Mercy appeared in that video, she has been paid. Me too get inside source.
Re: Rudeboy - 'Take It' Video Featuring Mercy Eke by rockcitie: 1:42am On Feb 12, 2020
LegendHero:

They are both Psquare. No one can rule for life, they are both living on past glory now just like Dbanj, Tuface, etc.

Peter already moved on with Lola, no amount of hate from people like you will change the fact.

But hope you know that Angelique Kidjo recorded her first album in 1988. That means she has been reigning for more than 3 decades & still recently won a Grammy so that tells you that if Paul continues to keep singing quality songs, no one can dim his light. Not even haters like you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rudeboy - 'Take It' Video Featuring Mercy Eke by lighternote: 2:13am On Feb 12, 2020
Nwaamaikpe, you're brutally honest!!!!! This is a grammy analysis
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Paul Okoye has put life to the famous proverb that says that pride goeth before a fall.

"Harder, harder, you're the best I've ever had" they'd say; till you end up with a Cardiac arrest trying to live up to and surpass their lies.

It's really painful that Peter allowed Lola Omotayo derail him and thwart his destiny.
His mother warned him,
His brothers warned him,
Family warned him,
Friends warned him,
A few fans warned him,
I warned him too.

Hanty was a master manipulator who isolated her victim from the rest of the pack by inciting him to rebel against them.
Out of gross selfishness, she ensured he burnt his bridges and broke the ladders so that he'd be stuck in a dungeon with her.
She made him believe he was the real deal...but, time has proven that Paul Okoye is PSquare.

After the split, not one of Peter's songs come to mind, but listen to any audio release from Paul and reason with me if they aren't 'fire fire' and all classics.

Chizoba anyi na aka umu nwanyi di ka Lola. Because no matter how lucky you are, a woman like that will ruin you all together.
Re: Rudeboy - 'Take It' Video Featuring Mercy Eke by pacespot(m): 2:20am On Feb 12, 2020
I wonder if two Nigerian artists can coexist for long if money start entering pocket, even brothers split, and I've never heard anything of such with white artists or celebrities: West life, backstreet boys, etc are still together.
Re: Rudeboy - 'Take It' Video Featuring Mercy Eke by karika2018: 4:32am On Feb 12, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

His mother warned him,
His brothers warned him,
Family warned him,
Friends warned him,
A few fans warned him,
I warned him too.

You nailed it....honestly nobody needs psquare ........paul is the real deal....and it has not ended yet......more bad ass hits are still going to come from him.

2 Likes

Re: Rudeboy - 'Take It' Video Featuring Mercy Eke by Andeze(m): 4:33am On Feb 12, 2020
I don't know why girls has to be naked to be attractive, well wetin i know sef...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rudeboy - 'Take It' Video Featuring Mercy Eke by karika2018: 5:05am On Feb 12, 2020
sydneyboss:

Peter you talking about is way richer than Paul based on endorsements he has... Guy u can't live with your brother all your life... He has a family he needs to take care of, wait till your twin disrespects your wife then you will know how it feels

You do not know what you are saying....who fed you all with those lies..........That peter is richer than Paul........all I can say to you is chizoba.........
Re: Rudeboy - 'Take It' Video Featuring Mercy Eke by karika2018: 5:09am On Feb 12, 2020
Tmb78:
Talk true for once na.
You sef know the guy was telling the true.
Your people hate Lola cos she is Yoruba no other reason.
If there is,we would have been told by now
Peter kept saying his twin always disrespected his woman
and no Igbo person saw anything wrong with it,in fact you people never acknowledged it,may be y'all would have if she is igbo
Just hope you people wil be able to love other tribe someday

that was not the problem........not wife thing like you people have been saying for a long time....it was peter jude problem that led to the break up

1 Like

Re: Rudeboy - 'Take It' Video Featuring Mercy Eke by karika2018: 5:22am On Feb 12, 2020
Dagah2:

Which kind endorsement? Bad luck ridden endorsements, check all his endorsements so far, Merrybet: like that merrybet fold, kia motors=nobody sabi that one again, Olympic milk= which way, Aba industrial milk sell pass am. Forget endorsements, Peter always wants his own his own but it hardly lasts for him. Endorsement ke

His fans are delusional..............it is only the olympic milk..........and it is a chicken change.............if only they know that peter is not even as half rich as paul.....all i can say to them is chizoba.............
Re: Rudeboy - 'Take It' Video Featuring Mercy Eke by karika2018: 5:25am On Feb 12, 2020
Thonee:
Paul Okoye is Mr. Music, he's absolutely miles ahead so many in African music. For those who said he's living in the past glory, sorry you don't even have past or future glory.

So true.............They know nothing about the future nor the present.........
Re: Rudeboy - 'Take It' Video Featuring Mercy Eke by karika2018: 5:34am On Feb 12, 2020
bencynthgreat:

With all these trash u just wrote it is obvious u know nothing about the industry. a closer look at both of them will tell u Peter is more business minded than Paul. Do u know musicians like Jay Z, P Diddy, 50 cent Nd many others venture into many other things. Do u know how much 50cent made in the last fight of Floyd Mayweather? U said he is doing zoom abi? shey he is doing it for free or making his money on it? Zip republic is wack just as u will say innoson cars are wack too. U need deliverance with 77 bottles of oil because u are d biggest crack head I had ever seen.

If only you know the truth..........guy ....you have been deceived to think that peter is more business minded and richer......i am surprised that many of you do not know the truth even till now.............

1 Like

Re: Rudeboy - 'Take It' Video Featuring Mercy Eke by Obaakran: 6:16am On Feb 12, 2020
post=86567221:
First line of the song : If you want my money, TAKE IT,
Baby TAKE IT o!!

(Some broke ass lazy niggas will stop the song instantly from there, shouting 'TAKE WHAT'?! shocked

We know dem type!

Better double your hustle and make your boo and family proud of you in life.

Meanwhile, Beautiful lyrics.
New National Anthem.
Clear and crispy video.

Mercy of the Lord on fleek!
Keep shining and winning dearie
Hugs and kiss kiss kiss

super broke zombie forming hustle. wetin Diaper no go see for Buhari yansh
Re: Rudeboy - 'Take It' Video Featuring Mercy Eke by Nobody: 6:31am On Feb 12, 2020
Gbegirisoupp:

You mean as an errand boy?
Abeg go sidon! Your yarns no carry weight. Believe me before Mercy appeared in that video, she has been paid. Me too get inside source.

Your mama and papa na Kerebu
Re: Rudeboy - 'Take It' Video Featuring Mercy Eke by mekuxiani(m): 7:06am On Feb 12, 2020
EVILFOREST:
This one na ASHAWO naaa.
Anything Goes...
Abeg what do you do for a living

1 Like

Re: Rudeboy - 'Take It' Video Featuring Mercy Eke by ScotMisile: 7:11am On Feb 12, 2020
okpalaAnambra:
So easy to be a celebrity in Nigeria..even mercy
Why not become a celebrity in Naija if it's that easy.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Naira Marley- Am I A Yahoo Boy Lyrics (with English Translation) / Billboard Called Wizkid Songs “Yoruba Music” On Their Official Twitter Page / Top 10 Nigerian Music Blogs/sites To Submit Your Songs To.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.