Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,863 members, 7,806,451 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:43 PM

Rudeboy - 'Take It' Video Featuring Mercy Eke - Music/Radio (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rudeboy - 'Take It' Video Featuring Mercy Eke (61258 Views)

Waje - 'Best Thing' Video (Featuring Ric Hassani) / D’banj Ft. Tiwa Savage – 'Shake It' (Video) / Paul Okoye 'Rudeboy' – "Fire Fire" (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rudeboy - 'Take It' Video Featuring Mercy Eke by ScotMisile: 7:13am On Feb 12, 2020
EVILFOREST:
This one na ASHAWO naaa.
Anything Goes...
You for try ya luck naaa

1 Like

Re: Rudeboy - 'Take It' Video Featuring Mercy Eke by ScotMisile: 7:15am On Feb 12, 2020
WIZGUY69:
A talented singer + a confused lady undecided
As confused as N30m. .. .that confusion must be a very good one ooo.

3 Likes

Re: Rudeboy - 'Take It' Video Featuring Mercy Eke by okpalaAnambra: 7:25am On Feb 12, 2020
ScotMisile:

Why not become a celebrity in Naija if it's that easy.
I'm already one fela tongue
Re: Rudeboy - 'Take It' Video Featuring Mercy Eke by ScotMisile: 7:28am On Feb 12, 2020
okpalaAnambra:

I'm already one fela tongue
But, I don't know you naaa..

1 Like

Re: Rudeboy - 'Take It' Video Featuring Mercy Eke by Gbegirisoupp: 7:31am On Feb 12, 2020
successful35:

Your mama and papa na Kerebu

E pain am!

grin grin grin grin

Ode!

Re: Rudeboy - 'Take It' Video Featuring Mercy Eke by okpalaAnambra: 7:36am On Feb 12, 2020
ScotMisile:

But, I don't know you naaa..
You mustn't know all celebrities naw
Re: Rudeboy - 'Take It' Video Featuring Mercy Eke by ScotMisile: 7:38am On Feb 12, 2020
okpalaAnambra:

You mustn't know all celebrities naw
In that case am also a celebrity, but you don't know me.

1 Like

Re: Rudeboy - 'Take It' Video Featuring Mercy Eke by Codes151(m): 7:42am On Feb 12, 2020
After seeing mercy’s ass, I don pick mercy over Tasha

1 Like

Re: Rudeboy - 'Take It' Video Featuring Mercy Eke by AFONJACOW(m): 8:12am On Feb 12, 2020
LegendHero:

They are both Psquare. No one can rule for life, they are both living on past glory now just like Dbanj, Tuface, etc.

Peter already moved on with Lola, no amount of hate from people like you will change the fact.

last I checked reason with me still the most viewed on YouTube I Wonder how who lived with passed glories still top the list. Yellowbar and envy tufiakwa

1 Like

Re: Rudeboy - 'Take It' Video Featuring Mercy Eke by Nobody: 8:15am On Feb 12, 2020
Gbegirisoupp:

E pain am!

grin grin grin grin

Ode!

He go be

Re: Rudeboy - 'Take It' Video Featuring Mercy Eke by jessikoholic: 8:19am On Feb 12, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:
LMFAO

Nobody does silicon these days. It's fat transfer. Shhheeeshhh!!

1 Like

Re: Rudeboy - 'Take It' Video Featuring Mercy Eke by Bbbwings: 8:21am On Feb 12, 2020
Rubbish
Re: Rudeboy - 'Take It' Video Featuring Mercy Eke by Chibuking1402(m): 9:39am On Feb 12, 2020
Jack500:

Na u get time to dey reply all those tribalistic m0nkies, I know they hate Peter for marrying Yoruba, yet they accuse others of bein a tribalist, bigoted descendant
s of pig. Nonsense
Why are you guys always worked up about this issue...is Peter the first Igbo to marry Yoruba, why are you guys always saying cos he married Yoruba... Their late mum who insisted that Peter shouldn't marry that girl is not because of her tribe please let this stick to your brain but because the mother has seen that she has the tendency of breaking the bond between two twin brothers n guess what it happened exactly the way she predicted it n you guys are shouting cos she's Yoruba, there are thousands n one ibo n male couples which won't stop. So please stop being tribalistic about this.

1 Like

Re: Rudeboy - 'Take It' Video Featuring Mercy Eke by silentkeela: 10:25am On Feb 12, 2020
UjuJoan2:
This guy is so over rated!
u lie!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rudeboy - 'Take It' Video Featuring Mercy Eke by Gbegirisoupp: 10:29am On Feb 12, 2020
successful35:

He go be

You wanna go diabolical on me now?

The pain is real mehn! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Rudeboy - 'Take It' Video Featuring Mercy Eke by Tmb78(m): 10:39am On Feb 12, 2020
Chibuking1402:

Why are you guys always worked up about this issue...is Peter the first Igbo to marry Yoruba, why are you guys always saying cos he married Yoruba... Their late mum who insisted that Peter shouldn't marry that girl is not because of her tribe please let this stick to your brain but because the mother has seen that she has the tendency of breaking the bond between two twin brothers n guess what it happened exactly the way she predicted it n you guys are shouting cos she's Yoruba, there are thousands n one ibo n male couples which won't stop. So please stop being tribalistic about this.
People didn't just wake up to say igbos hate Lola cos she is Yoruba.
It is the tribalistic comments of the igbos that made people arrive at that juncture.
Every time there is a news concerning them,you will start reading how the yellowbar bitch came to separate them.
How peter could have done better(whatever that means).
Even here on nairaland yyou people give off the idea through your comments,
You know this unless you are intentionally being clueless or you are new to social media generally.
Do you know that your people even stoop so low as to say that peter wouldn't have married her if not for the fact that she helped psquare win contracts because they claim no serious Igbo man marries Afonja woman(even when there are countless cases that we see every day)
Look,I could go on and on and on.

1 Like

Re: Rudeboy - 'Take It' Video Featuring Mercy Eke by ScotMisile: 11:30am On Feb 12, 2020
Come on rude boy boy, you can take it now. . Rihanna.... Inspiration comes from anywhere.
Re: Rudeboy - 'Take It' Video Featuring Mercy Eke by UncleJudax(m): 11:45am On Feb 12, 2020
upcoming...
Re: Rudeboy - 'Take It' Video Featuring Mercy Eke by sydneyboss(m): 11:46am On Feb 12, 2020
karika2018:

You do not know what you are saying....who fed you all with those lies..........That peter is richer than Paul........all I can say to you is chizoba.........

I'm not a fan of any but when you see the fact, you say it.... Make your findings anywhere
Re: Rudeboy - 'Take It' Video Featuring Mercy Eke by sydneyboss(m): 11:47am On Feb 12, 2020
Tmb78:
It is the tribalistic comments of the igbos that made people arrive at that juncture.
Every time there is a news concerning them,you will start reading how the yellowbar bitch came to separate them.
You know this unless you are intentionally being clueless or you are new to social media generally.
Do you know that your people even stoop so low as to say that peter wouldn't have married her if not for the fact that she helped psquare win contracts because they claim no serious Igbo man marries Afonja woman(even when there are countless cases that we see every day)

I'm just tired of the whole thing

1 Like

Re: Rudeboy - 'Take It' Video Featuring Mercy Eke by sydneyboss(m): 11:49am On Feb 12, 2020
Jack500:

Na u get time to dey reply all those tribalistic m0nkies, I know they hate Peter for marrying Yoruba, yet they accuse others of bein a tribalist, bigoted descendants of pig. Nonsense

Pigs self get hope , they are more than pigs

2 Likes

Re: Rudeboy - 'Take It' Video Featuring Mercy Eke by sydneyboss(m): 11:51am On Feb 12, 2020
bencynthgreat:

With all these trash u just wrote it is obvious u know nothing about the industry. a closer look at both of them will tell u Peter is more business minded than Paul. Do u know musicians like Jay Z, P Diddy, 50 cent Nd many others venture into many other things. Do u know how much 50cent made in the last fight of Floyd Mayweather? U said he is doing zoom abi? shey he is doing it for free or making his money on it? Zip republic is wack just as u will say innoson cars are wack too. U need deliverance with 77 bottles of oil because u are d biggest crack head I had ever seen.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Rudeboy - 'Take It' Video Featuring Mercy Eke by sydneyboss(m): 11:56am On Feb 12, 2020
karika2018:

His fans are delusional..............it is only the olympic milk..........and it is a chicken change.............if only they know that peter is not even as half rich as paul.....all i can say to them is chizoba.............

First of all , I am not his fan, secondly, what you call chicken change can feed you more than 10 yrs to come ( no pun intended) , and where did you keep Kia motors? Merrybet? Zoom and all? Seems you are the one who is delusional here.

How many endorsement does Paul have for a start?

1 Like

Re: Rudeboy - 'Take It' Video Featuring Mercy Eke by sydneyboss(m): 11:57am On Feb 12, 2020
karika2018:

If only you know the truth..........guy ....you have been deceived to think that peter is more business minded and richer......i am surprised that many of you do not know the truth even till now.............

Brother to P square please tell us the truth?

1 Like

Re: Rudeboy - 'Take It' Video Featuring Mercy Eke by Nvc078: 9:34pm On Feb 12, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Paul Okoye has put life to the famous proverb that says that pride goeth before a fall.

My father warned me to be extra careful each time a woman praises me.
"Harder, harder, you're the best I've ever had" they'd say; till you end up with a Cardiac arrest trying to live up to and surpass their lies.

It's really painful that Peter allowed Lola Omotayo derail him and thwart his destiny.
His mother warned him,
His brothers warned him,
Family warned him,
Friends warned him,
A few fans warned him,
I warned him too.

Hanty was a master manipulator who isolated her victim from the rest of the pack by inciting him to rebel against them.
Out of gross selfishness, she ensured he burnt his bridges and broke the ladders so that he'd be stuck in a dungeon with her.
She made him believe he was the real deal...but, time has proven that Paul Okoye is PSquare.

Who needs a PSquare when we've got Paul?

After the split, not one of Peter's songs come to mind, but listen to any audio release from Paul and reason with me if they aren't 'fire fire' and all classics.
If you think otherwise, take it from me, you've lost touch with reality.

Chizoba anyi na aka umu nwanyi di ka Lola. Because no matter how lucky you are, a woman like that will ruin you all together.
So you mean that the law of Karma finally caught up with the zombie?For now,Paul na[b]Ebeano[/b]

2 Likes

Re: Rudeboy - 'Take It' Video Featuring Mercy Eke by bencynthgreat: 11:27pm On Feb 12, 2020
karika2018:

If only you know the truth..........guy ....you have been deceived to think that peter is more business minded and richer......i am surprised that many of you do not know the truth even till now.............

Shut up jor u no get yarns
Re: Rudeboy - 'Take It' Video Featuring Mercy Eke by Chibuking1402(m): 5:23pm On Feb 14, 2020
Tmb78:
Ok I understand your line of reasoning but point of correction I'm neither clueless nor newbie on NL. I always maintained that for two identical, inseparable twins to break apart like that, it took more than their will power yes! Twins was once same egg that break into two to form two zygote which can be seen in how inseparable they appear in everything when born. I believe there wives played a major role in their separation not because of where the wives come from but no matter their differences their wives should have help them remain together cos they are unidentical twins and any other person even their wives remain a third person cos of their careers. And for that bond which has been there from conception to be broken...it's not ordinary..drop mic
Re: Rudeboy - 'Take It' Video Featuring Mercy Eke by Tmb78(m): 5:52pm On Feb 14, 2020
Chibuking1402:

Ok I understand your line of reasoning but point of correction I'm neither clueless nor newbie on NL. I always maintained that for two identical, inseparable twins to break apart like that, it took more than their will power yes! Twins was once same egg that break into two to form two zygote which can be seen in how inseparable they appear in everything when born. I believe there wives played a major role in their separation not because of where the wives come from but no matter their differences their wives should have help them remain together cos they are unidentical twins and any other person even their wives remain a third person cos of their careers. And for that bond which has been there from conception to be broken...it's not ordinary..drop mic
okay, I understand you too.
You kept mentioning wives,wives in your post
Unfortunately your people don't see the two wives as a possible cause of their separation, but Lola.
They don't care if Paul's wife too played a role or not.
None was and is ready to even remotely think along that line.
Look,I guess Lola made a decision to be with peter,she should be ready to face the onslaught.
Re: Rudeboy - 'Take It' Video Featuring Mercy Eke by Tapout(m): 6:12pm On Feb 18, 2020
i saw a dstv dish and a Geepee tank.... wondering whose house that is.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Naira Marley- Am I A Yahoo Boy Lyrics (with English Translation) / Billboard Called Wizkid Songs “Yoruba Music” On Their Official Twitter Page / Top 10 Nigerian Music Blogs/sites To Submit Your Songs To.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.