Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,414 members, 7,800,869 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:16 AM

Governor Ganduje Inspects Kwanar Dawaki Hospital - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Governor Ganduje Inspects Kwanar Dawaki Hospital (31626 Views)

74 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Kano Confirmed By Governor Ganduje / Governor Ganduje Inspects Kano Cancer Center Ongoing Construction / Coronavirus: Ganduje Inspects Kano Isolation Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Ganduje Inspects Kwanar Dawaki Hospital by furrr(m): 4:13pm On Feb 11, 2020
Governor Abdullahi Umar Ganduje today inspected the newly constructed kwanar dawaki hospital in dawakin kudu Lga Kano state Nigeria....

He expressed satisfaction for the quality of materials and speed at which the hospital was constructed and promised to remain committed in ensuring that Kano state gets all the necessary resources it needs to develop and flourish

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Ganduje Inspects Kwanar Dawaki Hospital by furrr(m): 4:15pm On Feb 11, 2020
More

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Ganduje Inspects Kwanar Dawaki Hospital by gidgiddy: 4:17pm On Feb 11, 2020
The Governor whose skill at stuffing Dollars down his babariga is legendary

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor Ganduje Inspects Kwanar Dawaki Hospital by furrr(m): 4:27pm On Feb 11, 2020
gidgiddy:
The Governor whose skill at stuffing Dollars down his babariga is legendary

All governors stuff Dollars somewhere ....

Atleast he is actually doing great for the people of kano

117 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Governor Ganduje Inspects Kwanar Dawaki Hospital by furrr(m): 4:28pm On Feb 11, 2020
More

3 Likes

Re: Governor Ganduje Inspects Kwanar Dawaki Hospital by GboyegaD(m): 4:35pm On Feb 11, 2020
Where is the hospital? Can we get more information about the capacity and if it is a specialized health facility or a general one. So far, no bed is being shown in the pictures posted.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor Ganduje Inspects Kwanar Dawaki Hospital by meum: 4:37pm On Feb 11, 2020
Dis man is really trying 2 mk us forget that allegation.

He's really doing well in providing all these basic amenities as it's expected of him

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Ganduje Inspects Kwanar Dawaki Hospital by Engrdoodles: 4:41pm On Feb 11, 2020
Anytime I see Gand I always remember that ipob pastor

4 Likes

Re: Governor Ganduje Inspects Kwanar Dawaki Hospital by samuel19222(m): 4:41pm On Feb 11, 2020
Damnn niggarrr, the dollar man is working, even though say this man name don spoil but he still dey work

17 Likes

Re: Governor Ganduje Inspects Kwanar Dawaki Hospital by emmyt2: 4:42pm On Feb 11, 2020
This man is really working ooooo

Carry go oooo

4 Likes

Re: Governor Ganduje Inspects Kwanar Dawaki Hospital by calmbabadee(m): 4:42pm On Feb 11, 2020
I keep repeating my assessment of this man that despite his shortcomings, he provides infrastructure for his people. Aside the moral and and ethical issues of gandollar, he would have been an ideal model of leadership for elected public officials.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Ganduje Inspects Kwanar Dawaki Hospital by Arrewa: 4:42pm On Feb 11, 2020
God bless kano state

Thank you God for waking up our leaders

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Ganduje Inspects Kwanar Dawaki Hospital by wealth9988: 4:42pm On Feb 11, 2020
Good One

1 Like

Re: Governor Ganduje Inspects Kwanar Dawaki Hospital by Arrewa: 4:43pm On Feb 11, 2020
God bless kano state!!

We are getting there

10 Likes

Re: Governor Ganduje Inspects Kwanar Dawaki Hospital by Arrewa: 4:43pm On Feb 11, 2020
Northern leaders are waking up...

God bless Arewa!

We need more and more of this...

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor Ganduje Inspects Kwanar Dawaki Hospital by Olayinka8793(m): 4:43pm On Feb 11, 2020
Gandollar on the beat.
Nice one.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ganduje Inspects Kwanar Dawaki Hospital by Nobody: 4:43pm On Feb 11, 2020
It's all very nice...but there is a problem

The issue is, how would the funding for the continued maintenance of the hospital be sourced??

The money we earn from oil, even when prices are high, is not enough to keep this hopsital well funded...and don't talk about agriculture...because most farming in Nigeria is subsitence, and less than 10% of our farming is mechanised...so there is no way we can compete with the agricultural powerhouses in Europe and elsewhere....

So, either Kano state people pay higher taxes down the road, or pay higher hospital bills, or watch as the hospital equipment breaks down because there is not enough money to fix things.

The UK spends 130 billion pounds on health annually. Nigeria spends less than 3 billion on health. And the UK has that money because they don't rely only on oil. They rely on industry and innovation. Here in Nigeria, we rely on sharing money. Instead of industry and innovation. Even the cry for restructuring is not a cry for developmet...it is a cry for more money to chop.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Governor Ganduje Inspects Kwanar Dawaki Hospital by adamooye: 4:43pm On Feb 11, 2020
If all those governors stucking dollars can all give to their people back like this.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Ganduje Inspects Kwanar Dawaki Hospital by johnjay4u2u(m): 4:44pm On Feb 11, 2020
face poverty

1 Like

Re: Governor Ganduje Inspects Kwanar Dawaki Hospital by NigeriaIsDoomed: 4:44pm On Feb 11, 2020
Baba gandollars! How much dollars go enter pocket.
Big Thief o grin grin grin
Re: Governor Ganduje Inspects Kwanar Dawaki Hospital by classicfrank4u(m): 4:44pm On Feb 11, 2020
Y
Re: Governor Ganduje Inspects Kwanar Dawaki Hospital by jacoik(m): 4:44pm On Feb 11, 2020
I was happy when I woke up these morning to see the phone I charged last night that was 89% come to 87%. Am happy because the battery didn't derail much. But what saddened me was when I woke up these morning to behold front page of Punch newspaper written bold that 87% poverty rate in North- world bank. That's when I became worried. Someone we sent to go and represent us came in the house the other time and told us how he has 4 wives and 27 children, he even said yesterday in one of the dailies that his father of 87 years also had 40 children. Now tell me, how won't our poverty rate go up to 1000% in 10 years time. I Jaco have also say it that until we restructure these country, believe you me, nothing will ever move in these nation. I rest my case but you can attack me for all I care

3 Likes

Re: Governor Ganduje Inspects Kwanar Dawaki Hospital by zedman1(m): 4:45pm On Feb 11, 2020
Good one, this guy only got into the news because he was caught, I know for sure there are other governors who have and are still embezzling far more than him but they've not been caught on camera. I'm not in anyway trying to justify any form of stealing, whether big or small but this guy is really working. At least if you steal work too, but will our greedy theify thiefy governors ever hear word?

3 Likes

Re: Governor Ganduje Inspects Kwanar Dawaki Hospital by classicfrank4u(m): 4:45pm On Feb 11, 2020
calmbabadee:
I keep repeating my assessment of this man that despite his shortcomings, he provides infrastructure for his people. Aside the moral and and ethical issues of gandollar, he would have been an ideal model of leadership for elected public officials.
Oga go sidon one side jare, Mr Assessor

1 Like

Re: Governor Ganduje Inspects Kwanar Dawaki Hospital by tophumble(m): 4:45pm On Feb 11, 2020
This man is working, abi this is just media stunt? If it is not, then Ganduje for President or Vice President in 2023

3 Likes

Re: Governor Ganduje Inspects Kwanar Dawaki Hospital by Realhommie(m): 4:46pm On Feb 11, 2020
Sincerely speaking, Ganduje should be the real 'Mr Projects'.. He dey try.

But that dent sha, hmmmmmmm..

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Ganduje Inspects Kwanar Dawaki Hospital by kaludestiny10(m): 4:47pm On Feb 11, 2020
For the fact that this man stuffs dollars in his agbada, he is still working for kano people unlike my state, Abia state where Orji Uzor Kalu, T.A Orji and his family and Okezie Ikpeazu are raping Abians without condom in looting.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Ganduje Inspects Kwanar Dawaki Hospital by Freetech: 4:47pm On Feb 11, 2020
One thing you can't take from APC states and their governor is quality projects.

Yesterday it's El-Rufai, today it's Ganduje.

As for PDP governor, it's either they distribute wheel barrow and kerosene or spends million of Naira to commission one single traffic light that cost few thousand naira.

They use the money supposed to be used for project to bribe media houses to sing their prases and cover their ass.

This is the reason PDP will always win on twitter and loose at the poll. Nothing to show on ground than ipob noise

SE is still the worse in term of infrastructural development yet they make the loudest noise online

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Ganduje Inspects Kwanar Dawaki Hospital by Realhommie(m): 4:47pm On Feb 11, 2020
calmbabadee:
You're right bro, but for that scandal.. It will never go away, though he's doing alot.
Re: Governor Ganduje Inspects Kwanar Dawaki Hospital by Tenses: 4:48pm On Feb 11, 2020
As a kid when I commit at home and I know my mom will lash me real bad I will start doing house chorus wet nobody send me.

Now replace gandollar with the kid in my storey.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ganduje Inspects Kwanar Dawaki Hospital by Olayinka8793(m): 4:49pm On Feb 11, 2020
samuel19222:
Damnn niggarrr, the dollar man is working
The power of strong weed.
May I never be tempted to smoke cigarettes not to talk of weed.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Facemasks: Abia Awaits NCDC’s Approval To Roll Out Nationwide Distribution / Nigeria's First 'Frozen Egg' Baby / Listeriosis Outbreak: WHO Warns Nigeria, 15 Other African Countries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.