Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,595 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:57 PM

Injustice Meted Out To My Friend And Her Husband By The NPF - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Injustice Meted Out To My Friend And Her Husband By The NPF (615 Views)

#EndSARS Protest: Killing Of My Husband By His Police Colleague Not A Mistake / Woman Kills Husband By Squeezing His Manhood In Edo State / See Epic Punishment Meted Out To Some Thieves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Injustice Meted Out To My Friend And Her Husband By The NPF by oyinella(f): 4:20pm On Feb 11, 2020
My friend has a young girl in her 20's that has been living with her family for 4 months now to help out with chores. She gets paid, fed and housed monthly. This girls uncle called my friends husband that he wanted the girl to come back, her aged parents are alive by the way and are aware that she lives with this family.
The host family told her, her uncle wanted her to come back, and she blatantly refused, she said when she was in the village idling away, nobody helped her, so she wasnt going.
So my friend's husband arranged for a meeting with her uncle on Sunday, guess what! this girl's uncle showed up with a pick up van filled with police men and arrested my friend's husband, he was accused of kidnapping the said girl. They also arrested the girl when she insisted that she wasnt kidnapped, and they beat her. To cut the long story short, he was asked to bring #50,000 for bail, after they had manhandled him for more than 6 hours. When they realized he didn't have the money there, they handed over his phone to him to call for money to be brought to him(they ceased his phone earlier to stop him from taking pictures). The girl still refused to go with her uncle, she is still with my friend's family.
Please we want justice to prevail, not sure how to go about it.

@lalasticlala, mynd44
Re: Injustice Meted Out To My Friend And Her Husband By The NPF by Nobody: 4:23pm On Feb 11, 2020
Sorry for your friend but

"he's still with your friends family? "

You friend like beating. He likes harassment. Dem no want make you hold their Pikin again na by force? Send her back na.

Na wah oo
Re: Injustice Meted Out To My Friend And Her Husband By The NPF by Ladylite: 4:24pm On Feb 11, 2020
This is why I record all my conversations and I have cctv.

These blind bats called NPF are evil as long as the bribe is right
Re: Injustice Meted Out To My Friend And Her Husband By The NPF by GboyegaD(m): 4:32pm On Feb 11, 2020
The lady is an adult but sometimes, our law enforcement official are not reasonable enough to understand she can make her decision. To avoid a re-occurrence of the nonsense exhibited by her uncle, I will suggest they get in touch with her parents and if possible get a letter of consent that they allow the girl to stay with them. That way, no uncle will be able to harass them.
Re: Injustice Meted Out To My Friend And Her Husband By The NPF by oyinella(f): 4:38pm On Feb 11, 2020
Shibaraba:
Sorry for your friend but

"he's still with your friends family? "

You friend like beating. He likes harassment. Dem no want make you hold their Pikin again na by force? Send her back na.

Na wah oo
the girl's parents are in support of her working there, the girl too doesn't want to leave
I also share same view with you, I dont know why they still allowed her stay
Re: Injustice Meted Out To My Friend And Her Husband By The NPF by chillex8(m): 4:47pm On Feb 11, 2020
My friend this, my friend that.

Send the girl back to wherever she came from.

You had no rights to keep her even after her uncle(guardian) requested her back.

(1) (Reply)

If Nigerian Youths Rebel... / New Video Shows Three White Police Officers Kneeled On George Floyd Not Only On / A Policeman Was Filmed Dragging A Woman Tied To His Motorcycle On A Dirt Path

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.