Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:53 PM

Female Student Of University Of Maiduguri Burnt To Death By Boko Haram(photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Female Student Of University Of Maiduguri Burnt To Death By Boko Haram(photos) (1557 Views)

Just In! Hundreds Sleep On Maiduguri Street For Fear Of Boko Haram. PHOTOS / Boko Haram Executed Ropvil Daciya Dalep, University Of Maiduguri Student / Buildings Razed Down, People Killed As In A Fresh Attack By Boko Haram - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Student Of University Of Maiduguri Burnt To Death By Boko Haram(photos) by correctkidabc(m): 4:22pm On Feb 11, 2020
Suspected militant Islamists Group called Bokoharam, have killed at least 30 people and abducted women and children in a raid in north-eastern Nigeria ,According to reports Vehicle and travellers were burnt to death.

Source:https://correctkid.com/female-student-of-university-of-maiduguri-burnt-to-death-by-boko-haramphotos/
Re: Female Student Of University Of Maiduguri Burnt To Death By Boko Haram(photos) by danny56: 4:39pm On Feb 11, 2020
Innocent people dying everyday because of one fulani illiterate called Buhari.... I curse and will yet curse all those wicked morons in power. Since they love seeing the dead, their generation will not live to ever celebrate life again. The same pain and sorrow shall be the order of their lives. They will become object of ridicule to their immediate society. lipsrsealed

RIP to the dead... undecided
Re: Female Student Of University Of Maiduguri Burnt To Death By Boko Haram(photos) by Nobody: 5:03pm On Feb 11, 2020
Buhari, what's happening
Re: Female Student Of University Of Maiduguri Burnt To Death By Boko Haram(photos) by Nobody: 5:05pm On Feb 11, 2020
That cow up there still doing nothing. Damn! I hate that bastard

1 Like

Re: Female Student Of University Of Maiduguri Burnt To Death By Boko Haram(photos) by Nobody: 5:05pm On Feb 11, 2020

1 Like

1 Like

Re: Female Student Of University Of Maiduguri Burnt To Death By Boko Haram(photos) by chatinent: 11:52pm On Feb 11, 2020
Hmm.

(1) (Reply)

Unknown Gunmen Strikes In Unizik Campus / * / Shopper Stabbed To Death By Man Who 'refused To Thank Him' For Holding Door Open

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.