Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:15 AM

Advice Needed: My Boss Is Still Owing Me December's Salary - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Advice Needed: My Boss Is Still Owing Me December's Salary (303 Views)

You Earn #200k A Month But Your Boss Is Always Angry & Abusive? / I Commented 'What A Nice Picture' On My Boss' Photo And She Is Taking It Up / Help! My Boss Is Taking Credit For My Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed: My Boss Is Still Owing Me December's Salary by NsukkaHONEY: 5:12pm On Feb 11, 2020
I'll try to be brief, please pardon my typos.

Greetings Nlanders, I am a graphics designer/digital marketer. I've been working remotely with an oil servicing firm for a while now and everything was going smoothly until November last year when my salary was delayed.

I tried calling and reaching out, after much persuasion and calls, I was paid (for November during the first week of January).

A fortnight into January, I requested for my December salary and since then, nothing. I've called, texted and done everything I could but all to no avail.

Although I've stopped working with them, I want to know if any one has experienced something similar and steps I can take to ensure I get paid.

PS.
I work remotely, I haven't been to the company before, I don't know the address, I only know it's located in Lagos.
Re: Advice Needed: My Boss Is Still Owing Me December's Salary by Davash222(m): 5:15pm On Feb 11, 2020
Since you worked remotely, go and collect your salary remotely.
Re: Advice Needed: My Boss Is Still Owing Me December's Salary by NsukkaHONEY: 5:18pm On Feb 11, 2020
Davash222:
Since you worked remotely, go and collect your salary remotely.

I was expecting something intelligent but it's ok.. thanks anyway

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed: My Boss Is Still Owing Me December's Salary by Nobody: 5:22pm On Feb 11, 2020
NsukkaHONEY:

I was expecting something intelligent but it's ok.. thanks anyway
This is why you're owed salary

No understanding .... He was just kidding
Re: Advice Needed: My Boss Is Still Owing Me December's Salary by NsukkaHONEY: 5:27pm On Feb 11, 2020
Shibaraba:
This is why you're owed salary
No understanding .... He was just kidding
ok boss
Re: Advice Needed: My Boss Is Still Owing Me December's Salary by ValCon888: 6:21pm On Feb 11, 2020
Contact the company's social media handles. And go online to see if they have a physical address. A company like that must have a place where they do business.

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed: My Boss Is Still Owing Me December's Salary by NsukkaHONEY: 7:13pm On Feb 11, 2020
ValCon888:
Contact the company's social media handles. And go online to see if they have a physical address. A company like that must have a place where they do business.

thanks bro, I appreciate

(1) (Reply)

Why Ethical Hacking Is Necessary / What Is Cold Pitching? And How Can It Help You? / Make Up To 25k Every Friday From TBD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.