Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,869 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:09 AM

Why Do Men Keep Blaming The Women When Infact We Determine Sex Of A Child? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Men Keep Blaming The Women When Infact We Determine Sex Of A Child? (856 Views)

My Experience With Women When I Was A Child / Why Do You Ladies Broke Shame Guys, When Infact they Are Broke Yourself / Valentine: Be Careful Ladies And Men Keep Your Thing Inside Your Trousers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Men Keep Blaming The Women When Infact We Determine Sex Of A Child? by Nobody: 5:46pm On Feb 11, 2020
Even in my secondary sch days i was taught that the man produces d Y-chromosome for a male child to be produced. Yet,i still hear about some men either divorcing their wives or marrying a second just because they can't produce a boy.
Re: Why Do Men Keep Blaming The Women When Infact We Determine Sex Of A Child? by budaatum: 6:08pm On Feb 11, 2020
Please never belittle yourself! Not all men attended or paid attention in secondary school. And some did not go to secondary school at all.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Keep Blaming The Women When Infact We Determine Sex Of A Child? by PrimadonnaO(f): 6:33pm On Feb 11, 2020
So many illiterate folks who went to school for nothing.

Still stuck in traditional mindsets that were simply hinged on ignorance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Keep Blaming The Women When Infact We Determine Sex Of A Child? by donbachi(m): 6:57pm On Feb 11, 2020
"Y-chromosome"...no blame dem,na some churches cause am...they always hold programmes on barreness negleting low sperm count and watery sperm.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Keep Blaming The Women When Infact We Determine Sex Of A Child? by Nobody: 7:01pm On Feb 11, 2020
favoryte33:
Even in my secondary sch days i was taught that the man produces d Y-chromosome for a male child to be produced. Yet,i still hear about some men either divorcing their wives or marrying a second just because they can't produce a boy.

science can’t explain everything...science will only explain as far as it has evidence.....

Yes ......the man possesses the X & Y chromosomes....but no one knows the specific, infallible factors that determines the sex of a child....
The man’s duty is to pour, after that, he has no control over which of his chromosomes gets the egg first....
The way science claim evidence, people who divorce or marry other wives for male children base their actions on local cases of many men who have multiple wives at home and a specific wife gives birth to males while another gives birth to female ....isn’t the man pouring the same sperrm into them..??

See .....living organism biology is very weird, very unpredictable and on auto pilot.....science is yet to crack 10% of it
Re: Why Do Men Keep Blaming The Women When Infact We Determine Sex Of A Child? by drips8(m): 9:00pm On Feb 11, 2020
1StopRudeness:

science can’t explain everything...science will only explain as far as it has evidence.....

Yes ......the man possesses the X & Y chromosomes....but no one knows the specific, infallible factors that determines the sex of a child....
The man’s duty is to pour, after that, he has no control over which of his chromosomes gets the egg first....
The way science claim evidence, people who divorce or marry other wives for male children base their actions on local cases of many men who have multiple wives at home and a specific wife gives birth to males while another gives birth to female ....isn’t the man pouring the same sperrm into them..??

See .....living organism biology is very weird, very unpredictable and on auto pilot.....science is yet to crack 10% of it

I saw an article on sex selection, it seems some female bodies are not receptive to Y chromosomes and some X chromosomes. I guess it's the same reason why some women keeping kids of the same gender even if they follow medical tips.

The only method that is sure of getting a particular sex is sperm sporting.
Re: Why Do Men Keep Blaming The Women When Infact We Determine Sex Of A Child? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Feb 11, 2020
drips8:

I saw an article on sex selection, it seems female bodies are not receptive to Y chromosomes and some X chromosomes. I guess it's the same reason why some women keeping kids of the same gender even if they follow medical tips.

The only method that is sure of getting a particular sex is sperm sporting.

Thank u
Re: Why Do Men Keep Blaming The Women When Infact We Determine Sex Of A Child? by IcraveLove(f): 10:28pm On Feb 11, 2020
favoryte33:

Ignorance

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Keep Blaming The Women When Infact We Determine Sex Of A Child? by uthlaw: 11:56pm On Feb 11, 2020
Can't blame my wife for that but I keep praying for a male child,female of this generation are nothing to write home about!
Re: Why Do Men Keep Blaming The Women When Infact We Determine Sex Of A Child? by budaatum: 12:06am On Feb 12, 2020
uthlaw:
Can't blame my wife for that but I keep praying for a male child,female of this generation are nothing to write home about!
It's the parents of this generation that are nothing to write home about for not teaching their children the right and proper path.

So we commend your admission of not being up to the task.

Re: Why Do Men Keep Blaming The Women When Infact We Determine Sex Of A Child? by Nobody: 12:53am On Feb 12, 2020
donbachi:
"Y-chromosome"...no blame dem,na some churches cause am...they always hold programmes on barreness negleting low sperm count and watery sperm.
the same way we castigate men who couldn't build a house. Have you ever heard anyone mock a woman for not building her own house? We all get blamed and criticised differently
Re: Why Do Men Keep Blaming The Women When Infact We Determine Sex Of A Child? by Nobody: 3:10am On Feb 12, 2020
its the man who determines the sex of a child ..though in africa we always blame the women grin
Re: Why Do Men Keep Blaming The Women When Infact We Determine Sex Of A Child? by Nobody: 3:12am On Feb 12, 2020
donbachi:
its only in nigeria when couples suffer from impotency they go to church instead of hospital.i think it was on nairaland i saw one picture of a pastor grabbing the dick of one man and shouting praises to God that the dick of the man is standing hence the impotency has been cured.Nigeria is a funny place abeg.
Re: Why Do Men Keep Blaming The Women When Infact We Determine Sex Of A Child? by Nobody: 8:52am On Feb 12, 2020
I'm not a scientist or in the medical line but I'll share a little about what ive withnessed or read women practise to have a male child, and it works perfectly well.

I may not really know what it is called but I'll just use the word "sperm spotting" and please excuse my layman interpretation and explanation of some medical terminologies here.

It is said (and my sister has practiced it) that for a woman to target the male zygote, she has to wait until she's ovulating. If she has sex on that ovulation day and conception takes place, it will definitely be a boy. Reasons are.

1. The male spermatozoa is very active and faster than the female zygote. So if the egg is ready when the sperm was released, the male spermatozoa out runs the female and quickly gets to egg and fertizes it. So by the time the female zygote gets there, the egg is already occupied and they die off.

Why a woman will keep having females children is when she doesn't target her ovulation day and just keeps having sex witout proper planning. Now this is what happens at such instances.

When the soerm is released into a woman 2 days or even a day before her ovulation when theres no egg yet, the male sperm gets there, sees nothing and dies instantly. (the male zygote are very fast but die quickly while the female zygote can last for 3days before they die).

When the male zygote dies, the female still continues to crawl slowing for days. a when the egg is now released the next day, by what time the female zygote would have reached the Fallopian and it will immediately fertilize the egg.

So I guess sperm spotting is the best.
A woman who wants a male child should target her ovulation day. And how to know that you're ovulating is by calculating your cycle ( don't really use this method) or look out for that very sticky discharge that comes in either clear or cloudy form. As in it will be coming out like thick gel and veeery sticky. Sometimes I play with it. tongue
If you happen to play rough on that sticky day, na coconut head you produce after nine months grin.
My younger Sis after 3 girls, tried the method and she had a boy.

Hope this helps our sisters in the house looking for okoro.

(1) (Reply)

Public Clipper Does It Bring Any Negative Effect On One's Life . / The Nigerian Man And The African American (Well Sort Of) Woman / I'm So Tired! Do I Have A Problem?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.