Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:52 PM

Men Don't Ever Get Married! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Don't Ever Get Married! (4397 Views)

Men! Don't You Ever Be A Nice Guy To Her (photo) / Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl / South African Woman States Why Men Don't Want To Leave Her Alone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Don't Ever Get Married! by Kennedyiheme02: 8:56pm On Feb 11, 2020
Riele:

Whether 8 years ago or not ,Once a community rod always a community rod .

God's only mistake was creating you .
again I'm permitted my nature and society to have a community rod..if you want some, just tell me, i will help your life by putting in triplets with this watery sperm
Re: Men Don't Ever Get Married! by Godoverevery: 8:57pm On Feb 11, 2020
Riele:

Hello ? .

I asked him a question About his mom .

Who else will he be referring to , apart from his mom ?.

*****BTW ***

I get your point
wat does is mom got to do with ur convo??
u are a woman is it not stupid asking such a dumb question.... honestly if you respect and cherish ur mum..u won't ask such a question.
Re: Men Don't Ever Get Married! by Froshloaded: 8:57pm On Feb 11, 2020
Riele:

Hello ? .

I asked him a question About his mom .

Who else will he be referring to , apart from his mom ?.

*****BTW ***

I get your point
Riele are you the one in your profile wink
Re: Men Don't Ever Get Married! by Riele(f): 8:59pm On Feb 11, 2020
Kennedyiheme02:
again I'm permitted my nature and society to have a community rod..if you want some, just tell me, i will help your life by putting in triplets with this watery sperm

Eww .

Do I look like the white grannies you jump to marry ?
Cheap shameless slut tongue

1 Like

Re: Men Don't Ever Get Married! by Riele(f): 9:00pm On Feb 11, 2020
Froshloaded:

Riele are you the one in your profile wink

Why do want to know ? grin
Re: Men Don't Ever Get Married! by Froshloaded: 9:01pm On Feb 11, 2020
grin grin
Riele:

Why do want to know ? grin
Idk
Re: Men Don't Ever Get Married! by Kennedyiheme02: 9:01pm On Feb 11, 2020
Riele:

Eww .

Do I look like the white grannies you jump to marry ?
Cheap shameless slut tongue
lol you sure look like a granny to me, with that ugly contacts, i doubt you have a bf, nobody wants that
Re: Men Don't Ever Get Married! by Riele(f): 9:02pm On Feb 11, 2020
Godoverevery:

wat does is mom got to do with ur convo??
u are a woman is it not stupid asking such a dumb question.... honestly if you respect and cherish ur mum..u won't ask such a question.

Tell him that !

If he had respect for his mom , he shouldn't have raised a baseless point .
Re: Men Don't Ever Get Married! by Kennedyiheme02: 9:02pm On Feb 11, 2020
Froshloaded:
grin grin
Idk
shes too scared of answering that question grin grin
Re: Men Don't Ever Get Married! by Riele(f): 9:03pm On Feb 11, 2020
Kennedyiheme02:
lol you sure look like a granny to me, with that ugly contacts, i doubt you have a bf, nobody wants that

I rather not have a boyfriend and be ugly than roam about with a rotten semen and a white granny by my side tongue

2 Likes

Re: Men Don't Ever Get Married! by Riele(f): 9:04pm On Feb 11, 2020
Froshloaded:
grin grin
Idk
grin

You should know

1 Like

Re: Men Don't Ever Get Married! by Froshloaded: 9:05pm On Feb 11, 2020
grin
Riele:

grin

You should know
Your twin sister is fine oo wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Don't Ever Get Married! by Riele(f): 9:06pm On Feb 11, 2020
Froshloaded:
grin

Your twin sister is fine oo wink

Thanks
Re: Men Don't Ever Get Married! by Martinez39s(m): 9:25pm On Feb 11, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
@ bolded, really?

May you marry your match
It's funny how women want equality when it comes to fidelity and body count. You hear women say "he wants to marry a virgin, is he also a virgin?" and "if it is wrong for a woman to cheat, it is also wrong for a man to cheat." Women bring up equality in these aspects yet they fail to bring up equality when it comes to paying the bills.

Either you want equality all around or your get traditional and under the traditional status quo, a man can have many women while a lady cannot because a man brings in the money, leadership, and protection while a woman brings in her body and youth (that's why men go for young virgins because they want a fresh premium product); sexual exclusivity (the man is using his money to take care of his wife hence no sharing with other men); respect for the husband; and home skills (cooking, cleaning, nurturing, etc). Traditionally, as long as a man will keep performing his duties to his family, he is free to seek other women.

Kennedyiheme02, ubunja, michellekabod2, CAPSLOCKED, JONNYSPUTE, Omar09, emmaodet, healthserve,

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Don't Ever Get Married! by Nobody: 9:34pm On Feb 11, 2020
Romeo3:
Not enough evidence. Many women of this generation are hos....

No respect for marriage, no respect for her husband, no respect for her kids, and sadly, no respect for her own self. They abound on this forum. Hopping about every thread with empty heads apart from how to be equal to a man.

Couldn't even get a room before giving a mouth gig, many certified hos wouldn't do.

Happens in Nigeria too. But I guess it's worse in Nigeria because of the level of pretense and hypocrisy.

See how you just keep going on bla bla bla.. Who did.she commit the crime with? Man. Is he any better? No. it goes both ways. So stop attacking only the woman. If the man told her off, she'll wouldn't force herself on him.
Re: Men Don't Ever Get Married! by Kennedyiheme02: 9:36pm On Feb 11, 2020
Riele:

I rather not have a boyfriend and be ugly than roam about with a rotten semen and a white granny by my side tongue
women and the lies you tell yourselves.. on my whatsapp status alot of girls are giving subtle hints on how bad they want a date..its that bad cheesy cheesy alot of men are mgtows now, no Wonder you look like my grandmother, and always attacking me hoping i send you a message cheesy grin you wish
Re: Men Don't Ever Get Married! by Romeo3(m): 9:37pm On Feb 11, 2020
AshiraWealthy:

See how you just keep going on bla bla bla.. Who did.she commit the crime with? Man. Is he any better? No. it goes both ways. So stop attacking only the woman. If the man told her off, she'll wouldn't force herself on him.
alaye, calm down 100 notches.

You can't defend a married woman with kids eating a dick like carrot in front of her own matrimonial home with her husband and kids inside.

Don't start.

1 Like

Re: Men Don't Ever Get Married! by Kennedyiheme02: 9:37pm On Feb 11, 2020
Martinez39s:
It's funny how women what equality when it comes to fidelity and body count. You hear women say "he wants to marry a virgin, is he also a virgin?" and "if it is wrong for a woman to cheat, it is also wrong for a man to cheat." Women bring up equality in these aspects yet they fail to bring up equality when it comes to paying the bills.

Either you want equality all around or your get traditional and under the traditional status quo, a man can have many women while a lady cannot because a man brings in the money, leadership, and protection while a woman brings in her body and youth (that's why men go for young virgins because they want a fresh premium product); sexual exclusivity (the man is using his money to take care of his wife hence no sharing with other men); respect for the husband; and home skills (cooking, cleaning, nurturing, etc). Traditionally, as long as a man will keep performing his duties to his family, he is free to seek other women.

Kennedyiheme02, ubunja, michellekabod2, CAPSLOCKED, JONNYSPUTE, Omar09, emmaodet, healthserve,
i agree brother.. besides a man cant get pregnant and bring in a bastard child into his bloodline
Re: Men Don't Ever Get Married! by Kennedyiheme02: 9:41pm On Feb 11, 2020
Romeo3:
alaye, calm down 100 notches.

You can't defend a married woman with kids eating a dick like carrot in front of her own matrimonial home with her husband and kids inside.

Don't start.
bruh i pity any man getting married now.. see guy social media has spoilt these girls.. i told someone, the arabs saw ahead of time, they knew if they gave women leverage it would be disastrous, so they tamed them... we all insulted them... look at the results now.. ni respect for your family, sucking d*ick in front if yiur home

4 Likes

Re: Men Don't Ever Get Married! by Romeo3(m): 9:42pm On Feb 11, 2020
Kennedyiheme02:
bruh i pity any man getting married now.. see guy social media has spoilt these girls.. i told someone, the arabs saw ahead of time, they knew if they gave women leverage it would be disastrous, so they tamed them... we all insulted them... look at the results now.. ni respect for your family, sucking d*ick in front if yiur home
and defending it like the fate of the world depended on it. grin

After God, fear women.

1 Like

Re: Men Don't Ever Get Married! by sussybae(f): 9:54pm On Feb 11, 2020
Kennedyiheme02:
men and women aren't the same... a cheating man can be overlooked for one.. a man cant get pregnant, we see alot of men raising bastard kids without his knowledge, weren't we all here when a nigerian doctor said 1 in 3 men raise kids that aren't theirs without knowing.. dont compare a cheating man to a woman.. as a husband i have no obligation of being faithful sexually to you... my primary role is providing for my family, as a woman you should keeo yourself as you are thr one thats gonna get pregnant by another man... stop comparing yourselves with men abeg
TRASH
Re: Men Don't Ever Get Married! by emmaodet: 10:01pm On Feb 11, 2020
Martinez39s:
It's funny how women what equality when it comes to fidelity and body count. You hear women say "he wants to marry a virgin, is he also a virgin?" and "if it is wrong for a woman to cheat, it is also wrong for a man to cheat." Women bring up equality in these aspects yet they fail to bring up equality when it comes to paying the bills.

I don't think there is anything like a Virgin Male sef.
From history, local and imported Gods have always asked for Virgin girls and not males, the holy Mary was a Virgin when picked to give birth to Jesus as we read but no emphasis on Joseph the Father been virgin.
During sacrifice, oracles request for virgin girls and not boys because there is a Premium on Virgin girls.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Don't Ever Get Married! by Kennedyiheme02: 10:03pm On Feb 11, 2020
emmaodet:

From history, local and imported Gods have always asked for Virgin girls and not males, the holy Mary was a Virgin when picked to give birth to Jesus as we read but no emphasis on Joseph the Father been virgin.
During sacrifice, oracles request for virgin girls and not boys because there is a Premium on Virgin girls.
a man cant be a virgin.. there's no hymen to be broken, lol how can a man be a virgin

1 Like

Re: Men Don't Ever Get Married! by Kennedyiheme02: 10:03pm On Feb 11, 2020
sussybae:

TRASH
you are trash

1 Like

Re: Men Don't Ever Get Married! by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:05pm On Feb 11, 2020
emmaodet:

.. Hmmm.This your explanation na die. Lol.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Don't Ever Get Married! by CAPSLOCKED: 10:11pm On Feb 11, 2020
Martinez39s:

FORGET PAYING BILLS.
FEMALE SOLDIERS WANT EQUAL PAY WITH THE MEN WHO LIVE ALL THROUGH THE YEAR IN WAR ZONES EXCHANGING BULLETS AND DAMAGING BODY PARTS, WHILE THEY (WOMEN) STAY IN THE BARRACKS GOSSIPING AND SERVING TEA.

THESE THINGS ARE FUNNY I DON'T LIKE TO GET INVOLVED. grin

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Men Don't Ever Get Married! by Skmoda360(m): 10:14pm On Feb 11, 2020
sussybae:

TRASH
You say?

Re: Men Don't Ever Get Married! by Omar09(m): 10:15pm On Feb 11, 2020
Riele:

Please. Kindly carry your already decayed brain out of my mention .
I don't argue with broke ass who live off sugar mummies .

You see what I have never understood is how you will be the first to mention someone and then turn to call the person brainless and that such shouldn't mention you again. Honestly, you haven't showed any maturity and tbh I hate mentioning you. But I had to. You don't see a hen with its kids and then you steal one and not expect it to come after you, it's absurd. You think you smart, but you are not. You are in fact the dumbest person I've never met (in person). You ever wonder why guys here term you with those derogatory words? It's cause of your stupi.dity. I had to call you out on your double standard, don't mention me.

3 Likes

Re: Men Don't Ever Get Married! by Kennedyiheme02: 10:21pm On Feb 11, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

FORGET PAYING BILLS.
FEMALE SOLDIERS WANT EQUAL PAY WITH THE MEN WHO LIVE ALL THROUGH THE YEAR IN WAR ZONES EXCHANGING BULLETS AND DAMAGING BODY PARTS, WHILE THEY (WOMEN) STAY IN THE BARRACKS GOSSIPING AND SERVING TEA.

THESE THINGS ARE FUNNY I DON'T LIKE TO GET INVOLVED. grin
currently there's no female navy seal in the US airforce, because they have all failed to pass the test.. now U.S. senate is contemplating reducing the training standard for women and also reducing the backpack load and machinery heaviness... now thats the problem, the enemies you are going to fight wouldnt reduce their machinery, everything carried by a military man in his backpack is essential to the victory of war... isis doesn't care if you have period cramps.. lol they'll definitely not stop the war for that

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Don't Ever Get Married! by Omar09(m): 10:22pm On Feb 11, 2020
I will seek out who gave phone privileges to little kids, and I will kill that person.

Now to the topic at hand.

Marriage is never a blessing and neither is it a privilege to men. It's like housing a big baby and she gets to do whatever she wants with manipulation. To me I don't ever want to get married, but I am the first son and a lot is expected of me.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Don't Ever Get Married! by Nobody: 10:22pm On Feb 11, 2020
Kennedyiheme02:
men and women aren't the same... a cheating man can be overlooked for one.. a man cant get pregnant, we see alot of men raising bastard kids without his knowledge, weren't we all here when a nigerian doctor said 1 in 3 men raise kids that aren't theirs without knowing.. dont compare a cheating man to a woman.. as a husband i have no obligation of being faithful sexually to you... my primary role is providing for my family, as a woman you should keeo yourself as you are thr one thats gonna get pregnant by another man... stop comparing yourselves with men abeg
i fvcking hate that line. Is pregnancy the only consequence of cheating. Don't married men get their side chics pregnant?
You forgot about the numerous sexually transmitted diseases and infections?
The fact that a man would stoop so low that he cannot control his libido, sleeps with everything wearing a skirt and delibrately becomes a community d i c k?
CHEATING IS FOR LOSERS. MALE OR FEMALE

2 Likes

Re: Men Don't Ever Get Married! by Omar09(m): 10:24pm On Feb 11, 2020
Froshloaded:
grin grin
Not all ladies are hoes

So we keep telling ourselves.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Very Sad Love Story / Charles Nneji's Romance Write Up Features On Linda Ikeji's Blog / Top Ten Most Beautiful Daughters Of African Presidents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.