Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,258 members, 7,807,889 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:52 PM

Men Don't Ever Get Married! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Don't Ever Get Married! (4395 Views)

Men! Don't You Ever Be A Nice Guy To Her (photo) / Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl / South African Woman States Why Men Don't Want To Leave Her Alone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Don't Ever Get Married! by Riele(f): 11:10pm On Feb 11, 2020
Romeo3:
If you felt insulted, you were pained. Admit it. grin

I wasn't "pained" .

I receive daily bashing here .What makes you think yours made a difference ?
Re: Men Don't Ever Get Married! by Romeo3(m): 11:14pm On Feb 11, 2020
Riele:

I wasn't "pained" .

I receive daily bashing here .What makes you think yours made a difference ?
It made you feel less smart.

Attacks on personality is weightless compared to attacks on intellect. Especially something as small as homonyms ...
Re: Men Don't Ever Get Married! by Riele(f): 11:15pm On Feb 11, 2020
Romeo3:
It made you feel less smart.

I never felt smart ! .
Re: Men Don't Ever Get Married! by Romeo3(m): 11:20pm On Feb 11, 2020
Riele:

I never felt smart ! .
ahh you do... You always do. Even a blind bat can see it clearly. It's the only thing that will get your attention. When you're called out for being less smart than you think, and act.

Your nerdy glasses even give you away.
Re: Men Don't Ever Get Married! by Riele(f): 11:26pm On Feb 11, 2020
Romeo3:
ahh you do... You always do. Even a blind bat can see it clearly. It's the only thing that will get your attention. When you're called out for being less smart than you think, and act.

Your nerdy glasses even give you away.

Glasses doesn't mirror one's feelings .

You said I felt "less smart" , I told you I never felt smart in the first place .

Don't attach meanings to the way I way I dress .

Good night

1 Like

Re: Men Don't Ever Get Married! by uthlaw: 11:40pm On Feb 11, 2020
Kennedyiheme02 and Riele if you two marry I swear ena no go get issue....best of friends start from fight!
Re: Men Don't Ever Get Married! by Romeo3(m): 11:51pm On Feb 11, 2020
Riele:

Glasses doesn't mirror one's feelings .

You said I felt "less smart" , I told you I never felt smart in the first place .

Don't attach meanings to the way I way I dress .

Good night
Calm down sweety. No need for the anxiety.

Have you ever heard the saying "dress the way you want to be addressed "? It's a basic societal rule. I didn't make it. Meanings are, and will always be, attached to the way you, or anyone else for that matter, dresses. Appearance gives away basic psychology about an individual.

Feeling smart in your own case has to do with the way you basically heckle on any topic you feel is anti - women. It's a part of you. Writing proof as prove is a mix up (even though I could still argue that you don't really know how to differentiate the two) I could have over looked but with the great airs you've put on, and carry yourself about with, I couldn't resist an attempt to deflate a perceived egocentrical smartness about you, and I went for it.

The fact that we are still talking about this proves my initial point about your feelings. (see? I just did it again up there.)

Good night.
Re: Men Don't Ever Get Married! by fyneboi79(m): 4:14am On Feb 12, 2020
Kennedyiheme02:
A friend just told me he had a married woman with kids, give him a Mouth Gig in his car just right front if the home dhe lives with her kids and hubby while they were inside.. this happened in london by the way

Lol guess what technology and changing roles in society has changed the traditional relationship and marriage as we know it in the 60s.. its a suicide mission... dont try it
a married woman once gave me a bj in the office here in Nigeria...and I came in her mouth. Never ever getting married either because women na trash.
Re: Men Don't Ever Get Married! by Omar09(m): 7:07am On Feb 12, 2020
Kennedyiheme02:
you will regret getting married.. not a bad wish, just reality.. all your family cares about is just kids.. give them just that... you're too enlightend to play foolish..

I'm not hopping for the best. Yes I'm very enlightened, but I will take my time, I'm not in a hurry and never will I be in a hurry.
Re: Men Don't Ever Get Married! by Omar09(m): 7:15am On Feb 12, 2020
Blu03:
okay. Screw around all you want. Conquer and dominate.
I'm a woman telling you that a man who is content with living with stds is nothing but a walking corpse.
Again, nothing masculine in lechery.

I despise the word 'marriage'. So i ain't typing in my interest

And I keep wondering what condom was produced for. .
Re: Men Don't Ever Get Married! by Kennedyiheme02: 7:16am On Feb 12, 2020
fyneboi79:
a married woman once gave me a bj in the office here in Nigeria...and I came in her mouth. Never ever getting married either because women na trash.
grin grin lol itd crazy outchea
Re: Men Don't Ever Get Married! by Nobody: 7:46am On Feb 12, 2020
Riele:

So says a community rod

Smh!

Did you have to mention me?
Re: Men Don't Ever Get Married! by Mobree: 9:01am On Feb 12, 2020
And yet another thread created just to bash women... Don't you people get tired?
Re: Men Don't Ever Get Married! by Kokistokey: 9:03am On Feb 12, 2020
Marriage is a failed human factor . It remain the biggest scam OF ALL times

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Don't Ever Get Married! by Kingrexyl(m): 9:12am On Feb 12, 2020
Riele:

No one would need your deflated balls carrying watery semen anyway , so don't look for reasons not to get married.
You see what am always telling you about kiddo you are the only female here arguing, can't you just do something with your time? please go and read your books please.
Re: Men Don't Ever Get Married! by ImaIma1(f): 10:06am On Feb 12, 2020
Kennedyiheme02:
A friend just told me he had a married woman with kids, give him a Mouth Gig in his car just right front if the home dhe lives with her kids and hubby while they were inside.. this happened in london by the way

Lol guess what technology and changing roles in society has changed the traditional relationship and marriage as we know it in the 60s.. its a suicide mission... dont try it

How come you don't have stories of women that have been faithful to their husbands through thick and thin?

Would you even cite such examples that involves faithful wives? Nah. It doesn't fit into your narrative.
Re: Men Don't Ever Get Married! by Nobody: 11:13am On Feb 12, 2020
Omar09:

And I keep wondering what condom was produced for. .
it's not 100% safe.

If not gonorrhea, syphilis etc would be a thing of the past
Re: Men Don't Ever Get Married! by Omar09(m): 11:33am On Feb 12, 2020
Blu03:
it's not 100% safe.

If not gonorrhea, syphilis etc would be a thing of the past

Those who use condom have never complained of such diseases. Check well, those who complain don't use it or the use it to start and then go raw.

1 Like

Re: Men Don't Ever Get Married! by OlawaleBammie: 11:34am On Feb 12, 2020
emmaodet:

I don't think there is anything like a Virgin Male sef.
From history, local and imported Gods have always asked for Virgin girls and not males, the holy Mary was a Virgin when picked to give birth to Jesus as we read but no emphasis on Joseph the Father been virgin.
During sacrifice, oracles request for virgin girls and not boys because there is a Premium on Virgin girls.

Pls oga, say more about LOCAL AND IMPORTED gods... the tin dey turn my head here pls gringringrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Don't Ever Get Married! by Nobody: 12:40pm On Feb 12, 2020
smiley
Omar09:

Those who use condom have never complained of such diseases. Check well, those who complain don't use it or the use it to start and then go raw.
perhaps. What does '...go raw...' mean?
Re: Men Don't Ever Get Married! by Kennedyiheme02: 12:45pm On Feb 12, 2020
Blu03:
smiley perhaps. What does '...go raw...' mean?
come on now, dont play the decent girl card.. yiu actually know what go raw means
Re: Men Don't Ever Get Married! by KendrickAyomide: 1:59pm On Feb 12, 2020
Riele:

Tell him that !

If he had respect for his mom , he shouldn't have raised a baseless point .
u hate men. You need a good dick I swear down
Re: Men Don't Ever Get Married! by Riele(f): 7:57pm On Feb 12, 2020
Romeo3:

Calm down sweety. No need for the anxiety.

Have you ever heard the saying "dress the way you want to be addressed "? It's a basic societal rule. I didn't make it. Meanings are, and will always be, attached to the way you, or anyone else for that matter, dresses. Appearance gives away basic psychology about an individual.

Feeling smart in your own case has to do with the way you basically heckle on any topic you feel is anti - women. It's a part of you. Writing proof as prove is a mix up (even though I could still argue that you don't really know how to differentiate the two) I could have over looked but with the great airs you've put on, and carry yourself about with, I couldn't resist an attempt to deflate a perceived egocentrical smartness about you, and I went for it.

The fact that we are still talking about this proves my initial point about your feelings. (see? I just did it again up there.)

Good night.

smiley

What is this one saying ?
Re: Men Don't Ever Get Married! by Romeo3(m): 8:22pm On Feb 12, 2020
Riele:

smiley

What is this one saying ?
happy to see you too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Tinder Experience / On / What Should Be The Proper Age Gap For A Man And Woman Planning Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.