Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,233 members, 7,807,771 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:55 PM

Lady Sleeps With A Friend’s Father For Sleeping With Her Boyfriend, Shares Video - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Sleeps With A Friend’s Father For Sleeping With Her Boyfriend, Shares Video (109718 Views)

Lady Sleeps With Her Ex-Boyfriend's Father, Mocks Her Ex (Video) / Lady Sleeps With Guy Twice To Pay 250k Debt She Owed. Then Threatens Him / Teenage Couple Share Deep Kiss & Romance, Boyfriend Shares It On Facebook (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Sleeps With A Friend’s Father For Sleeping With Her Boyfriend, Shares Video by AuroraB(f): 7:42am On Feb 12, 2020
Ya kpotuba cool cool cool cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lady Sleeps With A Friend’s Father For Sleeping With Her Boyfriend, Shares Video by Karemarealty288(m): 7:49am On Feb 12, 2020
Ayuba let's relocated to Jupita....the earth is polluted...

6 Likes

Re: Lady Sleeps With A Friend’s Father For Sleeping With Her Boyfriend, Shares Video by alphaNomega: 10:33am On Feb 12, 2020
Officialgarri:
A fool saith in his heart "there's no juju"

Only fools believe in juju

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Sleeps With A Friend’s Father For Sleeping With Her Boyfriend, Shares Video by mechanics(m): 6:27pm On Feb 12, 2020
The man should be ashamed of himself, as old as he is, instead of him to rededicate his life to God he's there doing nonsense.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Sleeps With A Friend’s Father For Sleeping With Her Boyfriend, Shares Video by DexterousOne(m): 10:00pm On Feb 12, 2020
What rubbish :-
Re: Lady Sleeps With A Friend’s Father For Sleeping With Her Boyfriend, Shares Video by delishpot: 10:00pm On Feb 12, 2020
See where this ones indomie dick has led him grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Sleeps With A Friend’s Father For Sleeping With Her Boyfriend, Shares Video by shogsman(m): 10:01pm On Feb 12, 2020
Parenting in Nigeria and Africa as a whole is a joke,cos if this was my father's daughter,she ceases to be a family member this moment, and my parents would disown her legally.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Sleeps With A Friend’s Father For Sleeping With Her Boyfriend, Shares Video by EdiskyHarry: 10:01pm On Feb 12, 2020
I pray may this evil never come to me in the name of having a daughter

1 Like

Re: Lady Sleeps With A Friend’s Father For Sleeping With Her Boyfriend, Shares Video by tfelicityk(m): 10:02pm On Feb 12, 2020
She had long to taste her best friend father for long... It is well with her!

1 Like

Re: Lady Sleeps With A Friend’s Father For Sleeping With Her Boyfriend, Shares Video by dozzybreezy(m): 10:02pm On Feb 12, 2020
Chai!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Sleeps With A Friend’s Father For Sleeping With Her Boyfriend, Shares Video by kelvinhilton(m): 10:03pm On Feb 12, 2020
This is the height of extremity in foolishness.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Sleeps With A Friend’s Father For Sleeping With Her Boyfriend, Shares Video by WeRblessed(f): 10:04pm On Feb 12, 2020
When I was 17, I was already a sophomore in college studying pre-med.

Girls of these days just lack some spirit of decency and modesty.

One thing I love though, is that the internet never forgets.

As far as Africa is concerned, your best friend will play this video for your intended husband before your church wedding, and by then, you will blame it on the DEVIL.

Dirty, manner less girls, everywhere undecided.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Sleeps With A Friend’s Father For Sleeping With Her Boyfriend, Shares Video by Mrice22: 10:04pm On Feb 12, 2020
Anwons:
The most foolish act of 2020! Now, you have shown the entire world whom you are while your friend is safe and identity hidden. Who then is the losser?
I tier ooo bro.. Myopic brain de worry her

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Sleeps With A Friend’s Father For Sleeping With Her Boyfriend, Shares Video by Bamz(m): 10:04pm On Feb 12, 2020
Offpoint:
The level of testosterone in that man's body is extremely extreme high to the extent he no longer have access to his very own senses.

Science can't explain what's going on in this video.
Lmaooooooo you're not offpoint on this one.
Re: Lady Sleeps With A Friend’s Father For Sleeping With Her Boyfriend, Shares Video by Lastmankc(m): 10:05pm On Feb 12, 2020
Tonyfx:
I fear who nor fear women.
I can stay with the devil, eat with the devil but, when it comes to women I fear dem

3 Likes

Re: Lady Sleeps With A Friend’s Father For Sleeping With Her Boyfriend, Shares Video by masterflowx(m): 10:05pm On Feb 12, 2020
And the mumu father responded "eyoo, eyoo". grin shocked grin

11 Likes

Re: Lady Sleeps With A Friend’s Father For Sleeping With Her Boyfriend, Shares Video by queengift(f): 10:06pm On Feb 12, 2020
It might be a movie scene, we live in a crazy world. This is too unbelievable

11 Likes

Re: Lady Sleeps With A Friend’s Father For Sleeping With Her Boyfriend, Shares Video by zaralady: 10:06pm On Feb 12, 2020
Imagine?? ....you do not hurt yourself you just yourself��

Beautiful valentine deals. Two almost new iPhone 6 for sale both grey and gold colour for sale 64gig and a very clean almost new Samsung A30 for sale at a very reduced rate.
iPhone 6 (64gig) 50000 (grey and gold)
Samsung A30 very clean 60,000 (Blue)
Both prices are slightly negotiable
Please text or WhatsApp 08095403946
Re: Lady Sleeps With A Friend’s Father For Sleeping With Her Boyfriend, Shares Video by Nobody: 10:06pm On Feb 12, 2020
Lucky father

3 Likes

Re: Lady Sleeps With A Friend’s Father For Sleeping With Her Boyfriend, Shares Video by 5chrisade: 10:06pm On Feb 12, 2020
You will be surprised to know that one innocent young man is there dying for this idiotic lady.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Sleeps With A Friend’s Father For Sleeping With Her Boyfriend, Shares Video by shogsman(m): 10:06pm On Feb 12, 2020
Coolkhat:
Fantabulous...
U did very well my dear, carry on

Come lets give that your Material a sense of belonging.... Just hmu wink

We sew
Kaftans, native,shorts, trousers, cardigan, Polo's, any type of uniform and design them to your taste.. You get a discount if you're a NL member.
And you think anybody will patronize you with your level of reasoning.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Sleeps With A Friend’s Father For Sleeping With Her Boyfriend, Shares Video by Gibsonho(m): 10:08pm On Feb 12, 2020
Second devil won't cease to amaze men

1 Like

Re: Lady Sleeps With A Friend’s Father For Sleeping With Her Boyfriend, Shares Video by masterflowx(m): 10:08pm On Feb 12, 2020
Rasmega:
Lucky father

Corrupt mind somebody

3 Likes

Re: Lady Sleeps With A Friend’s Father For Sleeping With Her Boyfriend, Shares Video by sonnie10: 10:09pm On Feb 12, 2020
crackhouse:
That's 1-1
Which 1-1? Na get kpekus dey suffer
Re: Lady Sleeps With A Friend’s Father For Sleeping With Her Boyfriend, Shares Video by Lolabisi007s(f): 10:11pm On Feb 12, 2020
These are the types of fool disgracing womenhood

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Sleeps With A Friend’s Father For Sleeping With Her Boyfriend, Shares Video by iLegendd(m): 10:12pm On Feb 12, 2020
After watching the video, it's 101% obvious this man is under a spell. He wasn't in his right senses from the way he behaved.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Sleeps With A Friend’s Father For Sleeping With Her Boyfriend, Shares Video by Mateen1000: 10:14pm On Feb 12, 2020
You can do better my dear grin
Marry her dad and she becomes ur stepdaughter

9 Likes

Re: Lady Sleeps With A Friend’s Father For Sleeping With Her Boyfriend, Shares Video by masterflowx(m): 10:14pm On Feb 12, 2020
teekaybells:
These children no Dey fear oh

See as she turn old man to Mumu
Calling a grandpa like this baby and papa sef dey answer even though say na him own daughter dem Dey taunt abi the man no Dey hear English ?

Hahahahaha!

This one weak me o grin

2 Likes

Re: Lady Sleeps With A Friend’s Father For Sleeping With Her Boyfriend, Shares Video by abdullkabar(m): 10:15pm On Feb 12, 2020
Mtcheeeeeew angry
Re: Lady Sleeps With A Friend’s Father For Sleeping With Her Boyfriend, Shares Video by Justpassingby45(m): 10:17pm On Feb 12, 2020
This girl mumu is like Buhari own.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Sleeps With A Friend’s Father For Sleeping With Her Boyfriend, Shares Video by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 10:18pm On Feb 12, 2020
Devil and Woman

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Braless Lady Blasted For Dancing With Her Chest / My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me / 'I Got It From Mama'- Lady With Huge Natural Backside Shows It Off On IG, Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.