Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,511 members, 7,801,352 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:11 PM

Bishop Kukah: Nigeria not worth dying for - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Kukah: Nigeria not worth dying for (31892 Views)

Bishop Kukah Joins Cultural Dance Troupe In His Home Town (Video) / I Have Made Up My Mind To Leave Religion, It's Not Worth It. / Bishop Kukah: No President In World Can Be Irresponsible As Nigerian President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Kukah: Nigeria not worth dying for by Bekool(m): 8:17pm On Feb 11, 2020
fergie001:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/nigeria-not-worth-dying-for-bishop-kukah/amp/

If you are hausa/fulani muslim u will know that Nigeria is worthy to die for. Which tribe is this fr. Kukah from?

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Kukah: Nigeria not worth dying for by potent5(m): 8:18pm On Feb 11, 2020
Please, not Shekau.
byrron:

You think he is not now but was a very active and politically exposed clergy man during objs presidency which is a topic for another day.

What he said are all facts just like the facts keyamo, femi adesina, sagay and co use to state some 16 years ago before they became dinners on the political table of iniquities they all once condemned.

A day will come in Nigeria when Shekau will become a politician and then start santimonizing and he will be celebrated not minding his past antecedents which is one of the plaques plaguing the the Nigerian society and its people

1 Like

Re: Bishop Kukah: Nigeria not worth dying for by Coldie(m): 8:19pm On Feb 11, 2020
Donald1212:

Oga think like a human being

This is very disrespectful
Re: Bishop Kukah: Nigeria not worth dying for by fergie001: 8:20pm On Feb 11, 2020
Bekool:

If you are hausa/fulani muslim u will know that Nigeria is worthy to die for. Which tribe is this fr. Kukah from?
Zangon Kataf LGA...Kaduna

S.Kaduna

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Kukah: Nigeria not worth dying for by 3Ceagle(m): 8:21pm On Feb 11, 2020
Antoeni:
My Lord Bishop please Concentrate On your Dioceses And God’s Work, Stay Out Of Politics

As if diocesans are not living in Nigeria. These reverends do a lot of faith healing to give hope to the people of a better tomorrow but what do the politicians do? Kill the people and the nation gradually. If the men of God keep quite, who will speak to the heart of these wicked these politicians. Remember prophet Nathan and David.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Kukah: Nigeria not worth dying for by lekkxydinho: 8:21pm On Feb 11, 2020
Patrioticman007:
This man is the spiritual father of Wailing Wailers in Nigeria. If not a traitor, who will say his father's land is not worth sacrificing for, except a bastard without father. See the image below of this man with the politicians that destroyed Nigeria in those 16 years of corruption.

humans breathe oxygen, BMCs and mofos like u and that BBQ breathe in boundless amount of stupidity. Stupid mofos

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Kukah: Nigeria not worth dying for by Emmasnoop(m): 8:22pm On Feb 11, 2020
SAI BABA, Una never see anything yet 3 years still remain, we die here in this country No running.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Kukah: Nigeria not worth dying for by WandaNara: 8:23pm On Feb 11, 2020
lekkxydinho:
humans breathe oxygen, BMCs and mofos like u and that BBQ breathe in boundless amount of stupidity. Stupid mofos

As in ehn there matter tire me. Bunch of idiots.
Re: Bishop Kukah: Nigeria not worth dying for by Nobody: 8:24pm On Feb 11, 2020
My lord bishop, with all due respect, please shut the fvck up.

You have hobnobbed with politicians from PDP.

What efforts have you and your other brother bishops in CBCN made to get Leah Sharibu free?

A girl that is 10,000 more Christian than you lots.

What a pity! The road to hell is paved with the skulls of bishops and priests.

I'm so disappointed in y'all.

How I wish I had an avenue to address all of you.

You will hear the bitter side of my tongue.

There are over a million Catholics in Nigeria. Yet none of us can follow the footsteps of the master and fight the government openly until Leah Sharibu is rescued.

We are all so useless. cry
Re: Bishop Kukah: Nigeria not worth dying for by Commentor: 8:24pm On Feb 11, 2020
Ad baba no gree share Ghana must go.
Re: Bishop Kukah: Nigeria not worth dying for by MasterKernel: 8:25pm On Feb 11, 2020
Patrioticman007:
This man is the spiritual father of Wailing Wailers in Nigeria. If not a traitor, who will say his father's land is not worth sacrificing for, except a bastard without father. See the image below of this man with the politicians that destroyed Nigeria in those 16 years of corruption.

Sir... Since he's wrong, may your family die for this nation as a true Patriot.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Kukah: Nigeria not worth dying for by Sonoyom(m): 8:25pm On Feb 11, 2020
Nigeria is not worth living in.
Re: Bishop Kukah: Nigeria not worth dying for by klufs(m): 8:25pm On Feb 11, 2020
Antoeni:
My Lord Bishop please Concentrate On your Dioceses And God’s Work, Stay Out Of Politics
You're a very wise man. So he should concentrate on his diocese while the walls around it crumble on it? Did you even read at all? Wasnt he speaking at the funeral of one of his wards and was 'politics' not responsible for the young man's death.
I pray the come a day that men will stop reasoning from their anus.

4 Likes

Re: Bishop Kukah: Nigeria not worth dying for by MasterKernel: 8:25pm On Feb 11, 2020
Patrioticman007:

Sir... Since he's wrong, may your family die for this nation as a true Patriot. Can you kindly say Amen! Since he's sick.

4 Likes

Re: Bishop Kukah: Nigeria not worth dying for by tete7000(m): 8:26pm On Feb 11, 2020
Patrioticman007:

All those lies you people try to showcase to silence the man has long been shown to be mere conjectures born out of your insanity

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Kukah: Nigeria not worth dying for by Dyke15(m): 8:26pm On Feb 11, 2020
Naija mata taya me aswear undecidedNaija mata taya me aswear
Re: Bishop Kukah: Nigeria not worth dying for by DennisEche(m): 8:27pm On Feb 11, 2020
Father kukah just nailed it, is has never been this bad in the history of our nation.
They keepl releasing arrested jihadist back to the society.

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Kukah: Nigeria not worth dying for by Angelfrost(m): 8:27pm On Feb 11, 2020
Coldie:
Sir with due respect this is a wrong sermon.

I am an Igbo guy from IMO.

And to tell u I can die for Nigeria.
I can die for Buhari.

Buhari is not a politician he is a saviour.

But I cannot die for our politicians or Nigerian police

Your weak attempt at sarcasm is misplaced and needless!!!

4 Likes

Re: Bishop Kukah: Nigeria not worth dying for by Neoteny(m): 8:28pm On Feb 11, 2020
Kukah is lamenting because his Atiku did not get to soil Aso Rock.

As if Atiku was loyal to Nigeria enough to die for her.
Re: Bishop Kukah: Nigeria not worth dying for by Coldie(m): 8:28pm On Feb 11, 2020
Angelfrost:

Your weak attempt at sarcasm is misplaced and needless!!!
Its real not sarcasm
Re: Bishop Kukah: Nigeria not worth dying for by tete7000(m): 8:29pm On Feb 11, 2020
FrLukas:
My lord bishop, with all due respect, please shut the fvck up.

You have hobnobbed with politicians from PDP.

What efforts have you and your other brother bishops in CBCN made to get Leah Sharibu free?

A girl that is 10,000 more Christian than you lots.

What a pity! The road to hell is paved with the skulls of bishops and priests.

I'm so disappointed in y'all.

How I wish I had an avenue to address all of you.

You will hear the bitter side of my tongue.

There are over a million Catholics in Nigeria. Yet none of us can follow the footsteps of the master and fight the government openly until Leah Sharibu is rescued.

We are all so useless. cry
They should follow Leah into captivity the same way Jesus followed John the baptist into the prison or the way Apostles followed Peter into Herod's gulag. There is virtually no sense in what you wrote.

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Kukah: Nigeria not worth dying for by Angelfrost(m): 8:29pm On Feb 11, 2020
Patrioticman007:

Anyone can wake up from a deluded sleep, even a corrupt and unrighteous charlatan...

Nigeria is not, and will never be worth dying for! Fact!!!
Re: Bishop Kukah: Nigeria not worth dying for by Angelfrost(m): 8:30pm On Feb 11, 2020
Coldie:

Its real not sarcasm

Ohhh... Then, I wish you well dear brother!

1 Like

Re: Bishop Kukah: Nigeria not worth dying for by CSTR2: 8:30pm On Feb 11, 2020
When the federal government is releasing terrorists in the name of rehabilitation, then kukah is right.

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Kukah: Nigeria not worth dying for by CSTR2: 8:32pm On Feb 11, 2020
Neoteny:
Kukah is lamenting because his Atiku did not get to soil Aso Rock.

As if Atiku was loyal to Nigeria enough to die for her.
Your useless presidency just claim to rehabilitate Boko Haram and released them.

If you think atiku or kukah is your problem, then your situation is pathetic indeed.

4 Likes

Re: Bishop Kukah: Nigeria not worth dying for by Coldie(m): 8:33pm On Feb 11, 2020
Angelfrost:

Ohhh... Then, I wish you well dear brother!
I wish ur eyes will open brother
Re: Bishop Kukah: Nigeria not worth dying for by NwaOhafia: 8:33pm On Feb 11, 2020
sulasa07:

Who know no that.I just pity our Soldiers dying for 50k per month
I swear

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Kukah: Nigeria not worth dying for by Maranzano(m): 8:34pm On Feb 11, 2020
Life is losing its value in Nigeria daily. Patriotism
is a word only used in Nigeria among those whose kinsmen are in power. There are offices to die for, but the country does not worth anybody's life.
Re: Bishop Kukah: Nigeria not worth dying for by Litmus: 8:34pm On Feb 11, 2020

Too late; see, when this woman with all her education, potential and quality as a human being died for Nigeria only a very few individuals can claim Nigeria isn’t worth dying for and not seem arrogant. How many of us are better than she was? Actually, how many of us are better than many of the soldiers that die daily for Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Bishop Kukah: Nigeria not worth dying for by Nobody: 8:36pm On Feb 11, 2020
tete7000:

They should follow Leah into captivity the same way Jesus followed John the baptist into the prison or the way Apostles followed Peter into Herod's gulag. There is virtually no sense in what you wrote.

It won't make sense to you because you have been conditioned to jump to the defense of the clergy all the time.

Jesus gave up his life.

Paul also died for the Gospel.

As a matter of fact, all the Apostles did with the exception of John.

Leah Sharibu gave up her freedom and life for her faith.

Your bishops and priests are content with wearing their cassocks and Mitres up and down.

The CBCN is powerful enough to pressure the government to into doing the right thing.

Have they done so?

If Leah Sharibu was your kid sister will you be here typing what you just did?

Is it so difficult to put yourself in the shoes of Leah's father?

"Whatsoever you do to the least of my brothers, that you do unto me..."
Re: Bishop Kukah: Nigeria not worth dying for by Oshin56(m): 8:38pm On Feb 11, 2020
If majority of those people that are calling themselves men of God are speaking like this, I believe Nigeria politicians and office holders will have change from there bad altitude.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

‘His Holiness’, Rev. King Can’t Die — Church Members / Deeper Life Bible Church: The Nigerian Church That Has Stood The Test Of Time / Daddy Freeze Reacts After Woman Gave Husband’s N300K To Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.