Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,362 members, 7,808,260 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:31 AM

Bishop Kukah: Nigeria not worth dying for - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Kukah: Nigeria not worth dying for (31899 Views)

Bishop Kukah Joins Cultural Dance Troupe In His Home Town (Video) / I Have Made Up My Mind To Leave Religion, It's Not Worth It. / Bishop Kukah: No President In World Can Be Irresponsible As Nigerian President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Kukah: Nigeria not worth dying for by Amudeneogu: 12:30pm On Feb 12, 2020
Coldie:
Sir with due respect this is a wrong sermon.

I am an Igbo guy from IMO.

And to tell u I can die for Nigeria.
I can die for Buhari.

Buhari is not a politician he is a saviour.

Cause I cannot die for our politicians or Nigerian police
Please can you tell me at least 3 things Buhari has done for that will make you die for him?

1 Like

Re: Bishop Kukah: Nigeria not worth dying for by betmoz(m): 1:47pm On Feb 12, 2020
fergie001:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/nigeria-not-worth-dying-for-bishop-kukah/amp/
Weldone sir, more grace to you. This administration is just too tribalistic and also a religious bigot. I know the attack bull dog Femi Adeshina will definitely come for his head its just a matter of time. I cant die for a country that does not care about you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Kukah: Nigeria not worth dying for by comodo: 3:33pm On Feb 12, 2020
No need dying for Nigeria. The country itself will kill you.
Re: Bishop Kukah: Nigeria not worth dying for by Ghokes(m): 12:36am On Feb 13, 2020
I am not for the APC or the PDP.
I am not for PMB or GEJ or this one called Kukah.
I am for Nigeria.
The only issue I have with Kukah is that he should have taken a position against GEJ when things were falling apart under his watch but rather he supported him.
Today he has this stand for which I understand his sentiments.
Guy (Kukah) always be neutral when it comes to politics so that you can always represent your calling as a MOG.
Re: Bishop Kukah: Nigeria not worth dying for by Antichristus: 7:19pm On Feb 14, 2020
Coldie:

AMEN...

WHILE YOUR CHILDREN WILL REAP THE FRUIT'S OF JONATHAN'S GOVERNMENT

DINDINRIN - THAT'S IN YOUR WILDEST IMAGINATION. YOU'LL CERTAINLY DIE IN YOUR IGNORANCE.
Re: Bishop Kukah: Nigeria not worth dying for by orisa37: 7:42pm On Feb 14, 2020
The Government keeps finding DIFFERENT METHODS AND WAYS TO RUGA, ISLAMIZE AND FULANISE NIGERIA. SEE THE 1400 BOKOHARAMS PROVIDED WITH NINs AND RELEASED TO THE SOUTH. IT'S VERY ABOMINABLE AND SHAMELESS HIGH LEVEL CRIMINALITY.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Reacts After Woman Gave Husband’s N300K To Pastor / Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, It Is Not Nimrod We Celebrate On Christmas Day / How An Angel Of God Made Me Invisible To Guys Armed With Guns Who Came For Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.