Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,867 members, 7,802,798 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:45 PM

Please Advise A Brother - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Advise A Brother (457 Views)

Please, Advise Me On This Banking Job I Got / Please Advise Me On This New Banking Job / Should I Take This Banking Job Offer? Pls Come In And Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advise A Brother by mariamadenle(m): 8:28pm On Feb 11, 2020
Good day house.
I got job offers from two different companies yesterday(Monday). One of the company is here in Lagos and offer to pay 220k per month as Net salary while the other company is in Abuja which offers me 180k as Gross salary. I'm a Lagosian with free accommodation and access to one or two basic things and my transportation cost is less than 1500 naira per day, I only have a friend in Abuja who is ready to accommodate me for a month and other expense will be on me.
Please house kindly advise me on what to do and which of them to be considered.
NB: Both are private companies and I got the jobs on merit nobody work anything for me.
Re: Please Advise A Brother by majamajic(m): 8:30pm On Feb 11, 2020
From your description , lagos looks better !
Re: Please Advise A Brother by Haywhyluv: 8:32pm On Feb 11, 2020
Lagos, abeg show me the way ooo
Re: Please Advise A Brother by 2ng2ng(m): 1:17pm On Feb 12, 2020
Lagos Ok ....
Re: Please Advise A Brother by bendazum: 7:21pm On Feb 12, 2020
Lagos. Salary is higher, you have free accommodation.
By the time you subtract transport, it will still be higher than that of Abuja.

But which jobs dey offer this kind amount? I won't mind Oluwa sending such jobs my way.
Re: Please Advise A Brother by 7pages(m): 8:16pm On Feb 12, 2020
mariamadenle:
Good day house.
I got job offers from two different companies yesterday(Monday). One of the company is here in Lagos and offer to pay 220k per month as Net salary while the other company is in Abuja which offers me 180k as Gross salary. I'm a Lagosian with free accommodation and access to one or two basic things and my transportation cost is less than 1500 naira per day, I only have a friend in Abuja who is ready to accommodate me for a month and other expense will be on me.
Please house kindly advise me on what to do and which of them to be considered.
NB: Both are private companies and I got the jobs on merit nobody work anything for me.

Bro don't hesitate to hook a brother up when opportunity show up around you

Thanks

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Recruitment! Recruitment! ! / Dangote Truck Drivers Pay / New Openings At International Institute Of Tropical Agricultural [IITA]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.