Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,321 members, 7,808,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:51 AM

Uber Driver Threatens To Commit Suicide At Abuja Airport (Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Uber Driver Threatens To Commit Suicide At Abuja Airport (Photo) (1269 Views)

Businessman Excretes 83 Wraps Of Cocaine At Abuja Airport (Photo) / Lagos Driver ‘Commits Suicide’ At Mechanic Workshop / Man Sentenced To Death Attempts Suicide At Benin High Court (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uber Driver Threatens To Commit Suicide At Abuja Airport (Photo) by babecode: 8:39pm On Feb 11, 2020
A frustrated Uber driver today created a scene by threatening to end it all at the Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport, Abuja.

Trouble allegedly started when his car was seized and he was also taken into custody this morning by officials of the Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria.

He, however, got frustrated and started threatening to commit suicide after the official refused to release him and his car after several hours, prompting those around to prevail on him to reconsider his decision.

https://www.musikpluz.xyz/2020/02/Uber-Driver-Threatens-To-Commit-Sucide-At-Abuja-Airport.html

1 Share

Re: Uber Driver Threatens To Commit Suicide At Abuja Airport (Photo) by Bluntguy: 9:19pm On Feb 11, 2020
That one was just bluffing. Why didn't he jump? Imagine a full grown man trying to take his life because of a car.
Re: Uber Driver Threatens To Commit Suicide At Abuja Airport (Photo) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Feb 11, 2020
Bluntguy:
That one was just bluffing. Why didn't he jump? Imagine a full grown man trying to take his life because of a car.

My Brother you won't blame some people.

Maybe he us yet to hit his weekly account let alone gain.

Nigeria is so frustrating.

1 Like

Re: Uber Driver Threatens To Commit Suicide At Abuja Airport (Photo) by Ogbunigwe2018: 10:03pm On Feb 11, 2020
Country hard

1 Like

Re: Uber Driver Threatens To Commit Suicide At Abuja Airport (Photo) by Bluntguy: 11:46pm On Feb 11, 2020
booscy:

My Brother you won't blame some people.

Maybe he us yet to hit his weekly account let alone gain.

Nigeria is so frustrating.
I understand. We all are passing through the same thing here, but he went almost to the extreme. What would have been the lot of his dependants if he had committed suicide?

1 Like

Re: Uber Driver Threatens To Commit Suicide At Abuja Airport (Photo) by Georgekyrian(m): 12:24am On Feb 12, 2020
Nawa, problem dey oo
Re: Uber Driver Threatens To Commit Suicide At Abuja Airport (Photo) by Nobody: 6:24am On Feb 12, 2020
Bluntguy:

I understand. We all are passing through the same thing here, but he went almost to the extreme. What would have been the lot of his dependants if he had committed suicide?

In those moments of desperation and frustration all these don't even come to mind my Brother
Re: Uber Driver Threatens To Commit Suicide At Abuja Airport (Photo) by Bluntguy: 7:17am On Feb 12, 2020
booscy:

In those moments of desperation and frustration all these don't even come to mind my Brother
Should suicide then be what should come to mind in times of desperation? It all depends on one's mindset bro. People keep calm in situations like this while a few would want to take irrational actions, but whatever happens, suicide shouldn't be an option my brother. What would have been his or anyone's gain if he had killed himself. Are you saying that his life is worth nothing more than a seized car? I am sure that wherever the man is now, he must be thanking God that he didn't commit that suicide.
Re: Uber Driver Threatens To Commit Suicide At Abuja Airport (Photo) by anonymuz(m): 9:37am On Feb 12, 2020
Suicide is not the solution to one's problem. Always be positive minded about every situation.

(1) (Reply)

Native Doctor Impregnates Pastor's Wife / Muslim Faithfuls Flogged And Dispersed After Disobeying Lockdown Orders(video) / No subject

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.