Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,912 members, 7,806,647 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:49 PM

Soyinka Meets Sowore In Abuja Ahead Of His Court Appearance (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soyinka Meets Sowore In Abuja Ahead Of His Court Appearance (Photos) (37244 Views)

Atiku Hosts Maduka In Abuja Ahead Of Anambra PDP Primaries (Video, Pics) / Former Lagos Governor Ambode Makes Public Appearance (PHOTOS) / Ned Nwoko Reacts To His Court Victory, Dedicates Victory To God & Anioma People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soyinka Meets Sowore In Abuja Ahead Of His Court Appearance (Photos) by SOFTENGR: 9:27am On Feb 12, 2020
post=86575604:

Kiddo, Better get busy with your life and find a way to make your people proud instead of trolling people that are way better than you in life.

Again, get busy in life kiddo.
Honest advice!!
Stop asslicking and find something better to do with your life. One day, the tiger you're smiling with will turn against you.
Re: Soyinka Meets Sowore In Abuja Ahead Of His Court Appearance (Photos) by Papanwamaikpe: 9:31am On Feb 12, 2020
post=86575604:

Kiddo, Better get busy with your life and find a way to make your people proud instead of trolling people that are way better than you in life.

Honest advice!!
Shut up! You're not better than anyone here.
Re: Soyinka Meets Sowore In Abuja Ahead Of His Court Appearance (Photos) by Mrhonesty: 9:31am On Feb 12, 2020
thundafire:
Dat white hair zombie day plunge us into dis Terrible state looking for relevance anyway it's better to see dey light early than remain in the dark apart from Ngeneukwenu and dat are perpetually blind

I wish you can be as relevant as the White hair Zombie in the next ten generations. February 14, police go show you one Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Soyinka Meets Sowore In Abuja Ahead Of His Court Appearance (Photos) by cerpvad(m): 9:32am On Feb 12, 2020
Hmmm.. Kongi Harvest. if you know you know.
EBMedia:
Pictures of Prof. Wole Soyinka's meeting with Yele Sowore in Abuja on Tuesday ahead of Sowore's court appearance on Wednesday.

https://mobile.twitter.com/SaharaReporters/status/1227327802531287045
Re: Soyinka Meets Sowore In Abuja Ahead Of His Court Appearance (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 9:37am On Feb 12, 2020
See tactical support. Buhari shame on you. You are the worstest President in the history of the entire World

Dominique i love you!

1 Like

Re: Soyinka Meets Sowore In Abuja Ahead Of His Court Appearance (Photos) by kokomilala(m): 9:37am On Feb 12, 2020
Soyinka will be 86 on the 13th of July this year. And he's still fighting for this irresponsible, missing generation. Some lame brains are still out blaming Soyinka for Buhari's abject failure. I'd like to ask a question: did Soyinka force you to vote for this disaster and apology, Buhari? How stupid can a generation be? Don't you have the presence of mind to make decisions for yourself?
This generation is very irresponsible and unaccountable in that it doesn't take responsibilities and always is deflecting blames, always looking for alibis to justify its many failures and irresponsibilities.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soyinka Meets Sowore In Abuja Ahead Of His Court Appearance (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 9:39am On Feb 12, 2020
post=86575604:

[s]Kiddo, Better get busy with your life and find a way to make your people proud instead of trolling people that are way better than you in life.

Honest advice![/s]!
mai suya how far?have you supplied your master and his family some suya today?
Re: Soyinka Meets Sowore In Abuja Ahead Of His Court Appearance (Photos) by DSoj(m): 9:42am On Feb 12, 2020
This Soyinka should just go and sleep. We dont need him anymore in the polity, unnecessarily adding tension to an already tensed country.
His time is far gone and his national usefulness has expired. He's always seen among troublemakers. This is not 1993 or Nadeco season.

He has done his best and we appreciate him.
Re: Soyinka Meets Sowore In Abuja Ahead Of His Court Appearance (Photos) by Nobody: 9:43am On Feb 12, 2020
He is like he was years ago
Re: Soyinka Meets Sowore In Abuja Ahead Of His Court Appearance (Photos) by lekkxydinho: 9:46am On Feb 12, 2020
post=86572296:

[s]We dey come later....

This hold up wear wrapper, tie gele.....[/s]
as expected, no sense in this.
Re: Soyinka Meets Sowore In Abuja Ahead Of His Court Appearance (Photos) by EgunMogaji2: 9:47am On Feb 12, 2020
NLReposter:
That babe fine sha.

I hope DSS won't cause another court drama tomorrow.

I concur about the lady.
Re: Soyinka Meets Sowore In Abuja Ahead Of His Court Appearance (Photos) by Nobody: 9:49am On Feb 12, 2020
I wonder why people like this man have never led this nation.
Re: Soyinka Meets Sowore In Abuja Ahead Of His Court Appearance (Photos) by EgunMogaji2: 9:49am On Feb 12, 2020
bulletproofmonk:

Really? You are still waiting for an over 80 year old man to lead a protest for you. Prof spent his youthful years fighting for your parents. What are you spending yours doing?

Probably diseased females, shawarma and/or Bet9ja.
Re: Soyinka Meets Sowore In Abuja Ahead Of His Court Appearance (Photos) by Lilimax(f): 9:53am On Feb 12, 2020

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soyinka Meets Sowore In Abuja Ahead Of His Court Appearance (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 9:53am On Feb 12, 2020
(Make i look for trouble small)

See the real hero of our time, unlike that small boy Kanu that was granted bail and he raned away without looking back. That on na hero? He is another ojukwu, the runaway soldier that abandoned his people and raned away, it is in their DNA to ran away grin grin grin

I love you dominique and nothing can change my succulent love for you

1 Like

Re: Soyinka Meets Sowore In Abuja Ahead Of His Court Appearance (Photos) by contigiency(m): 9:59am On Feb 12, 2020
Soyinka at your age, you still do notice me like small girls.
Re: Soyinka Meets Sowore In Abuja Ahead Of His Court Appearance (Photos) by sulaak(m): 10:01am On Feb 12, 2020
thundafire:
can u compare wat is happening now to PDP government?

The PDP opened the gateway to APC. Both parties are the same.
Re: Soyinka Meets Sowore In Abuja Ahead Of His Court Appearance (Photos) by Nobody: 10:02am On Feb 12, 2020
starstaz:
I like this. Positive Cahoots.

Reminiscent::: Soyinka passing the torch of Revolutionary spirit to the Next Generation.

Soyinka did his own with the infamous Coup at the Radio House in Ibadan just shortly before Ojukwu declare the Nation of Biafra.

Now Sowore is toying that path.

That HandShake is not ordinary but Symbolic in Nature.

God Bless Pa Soyinka.
God Bless Sowore.

Same Soyinka that helped bring Buhari to power or another Soyinka??
Re: Soyinka Meets Sowore In Abuja Ahead Of His Court Appearance (Photos) by D1zion: 10:03am On Feb 12, 2020
thundafire:
Dat white hair zombie day plunge us into dis Terrible state looking for relevance anyway it's better to see dey light early than remain in the dark apart from Ngeneukwenu and dat are perpetually blind
are you happy with the state of thing's in Nigeria? I respect & love the white hair zombie or whatever you call him.he's one of the most respected elders in Nigeria, who never delve into politics for whatever reason best known to him.but air out his voice whenever he sees things done wrong.
Re: Soyinka Meets Sowore In Abuja Ahead Of His Court Appearance (Photos) by Nobody: 10:03am On Feb 12, 2020
sulaak:

The PDP opened the gateway to APC. Both parties are the same.

It is not true.

Apc is 100 times worse than PDP
Re: Soyinka Meets Sowore In Abuja Ahead Of His Court Appearance (Photos) by Kingosytex(m): 10:09am On Feb 12, 2020
[[s]quote author= post=86575604]

Honest advice!![/quote][/s]

Stop disgracing your ancestors.

Grow up kid!!!!
Re: Soyinka Meets Sowore In Abuja Ahead Of His Court Appearance (Photos) by Tmb78(m): 10:11am On Feb 12, 2020
Papanwamaikpe:
The girl in between them in the third pix ain't bad at all grin
And she will immediately become very ugly if discovered she is not your tribe grin grin
Re: Soyinka Meets Sowore In Abuja Ahead Of His Court Appearance (Photos) by Papanwamaikpe: 10:16am On Feb 12, 2020
Tmb78:
And she will immediately become very ugly if discovered she is not your tribe grin grin
I'm not a tribalist. My ex gf was from Ondo state
Re: Soyinka Meets Sowore In Abuja Ahead Of His Court Appearance (Photos) by Chimex477: 10:19am On Feb 12, 2020
:owaiting for the outcome
Re: Soyinka Meets Sowore In Abuja Ahead Of His Court Appearance (Photos) by nograv: 11:44am On Feb 12, 2020
Hmm, the same two fools who initially supported Buhari over Jonathan..

See where your foolishness has got you. Mtchew...

Self inflicted pain..
Re: Soyinka Meets Sowore In Abuja Ahead Of His Court Appearance (Photos) by slimfit1(m): 12:50pm On Feb 12, 2020
giftedben:
The old man is very good holding unto the last rope. You will never see him at the battle line. It is when nerves have calm down you see him roaming about looking for recognition.

He has done his best where is your father in the struggle?
Re: Soyinka Meets Sowore In Abuja Ahead Of His Court Appearance (Photos) by pacespot(m): 12:55pm On Feb 12, 2020
Soyinka vowed never to go back to USA and renowned his USA citizenship until Trump is gone, how has he been keeping to that promise? grin

But these men are trying, I don't even have the strength to argue with someone these days not to even talk of social activism. Nigerians are a big turnoff for any right thinking person, nothing creative about them to spark your intellectual curiosity, everything is all about money, money, money. Even to go out, you have to face with constant threat of police trying to extort you, or some prowling street boys or business people looking for a way to devour your finances.
Re: Soyinka Meets Sowore In Abuja Ahead Of His Court Appearance (Photos) by Guestlander: 1:44pm On Feb 12, 2020
petnuel:
Yoruba men, we know them

Fighting for your freedom since 1864.

1 Like

Re: Soyinka Meets Sowore In Abuja Ahead Of His Court Appearance (Photos) by Guestlander: 1:44pm On Feb 12, 2020
slimfit1:

He has done his best where is your father in the struggle?

He probably doesn't know who Soyinka is.
Re: Soyinka Meets Sowore In Abuja Ahead Of His Court Appearance (Photos) by slimfit1(m): 3:26pm On Feb 12, 2020
Guestlander:

He probably doesn't know who Soyinka is.

Bro, he knows who he is, he just wants to insult the old man unnecessarily.
Re: Soyinka Meets Sowore In Abuja Ahead Of His Court Appearance (Photos) by Legendguru: 3:35pm On Feb 12, 2020
Oh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

$2.1billion Arms Deal: 10 Prominent Nigerians Who Can Save Goodluck Jonathan! / Caption This Photo Of Governor Rotimi Amaechi Dancing Explosively At A Rally / More Photos of Peter Obi In Court Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.