Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,465 members, 7,801,179 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:55 AM

PHOTOS: Osinbajo,aregbesola And Others At Former EFCC Boss, Waziri Book Launch - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS: Osinbajo,aregbesola And Others At Former EFCC Boss, Waziri Book Launch (888 Views)

Remilekun Tijani To Osinbajo & Aregbesola: Declare Your Support Open For Tinubu / Why Osinbajo, Aregbesola, Fashola Didn’t Visit Tinubu In London / Governor Aregbesola And Oyetola Celebrate On The Streets After Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: Osinbajo,aregbesola And Others At Former EFCC Boss, Waziri Book Launch by metronaija: 10:41pm On Feb 11, 2020
Minister of Interior, Rauf Aregbesola and wife of the Vice President, Dolapo Osinbajo at launch and public presentation of a book titled, “One Step Ahead: Life Of A Spy, Detective And Anti-Graft Czar, ” written by former EFCC Chairman, Mrs. Farida Waziri.

https://www.welproperties.site/2020/02/photos-mrs-osinbajoaregbesola-and.html

cc: lalasticlala mynd44

Re: PHOTOS: Osinbajo,aregbesola And Others At Former EFCC Boss, Waziri Book Launch by metronaija: 10:42pm On Feb 11, 2020

Re: PHOTOS: Osinbajo,aregbesola And Others At Former EFCC Boss, Waziri Book Launch by metronaija: 10:42pm On Feb 11, 2020

Re: PHOTOS: Osinbajo,aregbesola And Others At Former EFCC Boss, Waziri Book Launch by Sirjamo: 10:49pm On Feb 11, 2020
Jonathan sacked me for daring to go after subsidy scam cabal - Farida Waziri
Re: PHOTOS: Osinbajo,aregbesola And Others At Former EFCC Boss, Waziri Book Launch by StaffofOrayan(m): 10:51pm On Feb 11, 2020
Ruling class pretending all is well
Winter is coming
Re: PHOTOS: Osinbajo,aregbesola And Others At Former EFCC Boss, Waziri Book Launch by Simplyleo: 11:34pm On Feb 11, 2020
Sirjamo:
Jonathan sacked me for daring to go after subsidy scam cabal - Farida Waziri
And Nigerians sacked Jonathan for being clueless. grin

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Osinbajo,aregbesola And Others At Former EFCC Boss, Waziri Book Launch by GamalNasser: 11:49pm On Feb 11, 2020
Book filled with lies
Re: PHOTOS: Osinbajo,aregbesola And Others At Former EFCC Boss, Waziri Book Launch by GamalNasser: 11:50pm On Feb 11, 2020
Simplyleo:

If Jonathan was clueless what is Buhari ? Yet you support Buhari the worst and most failed leader Nigeria will ever have ..Zero achievement all round
Re: PHOTOS: Osinbajo,aregbesola And Others At Former EFCC Boss, Waziri Book Launch by Jamarii: 6:39am On Feb 12, 2020
[s]
Simplyleo:

[/s]
Re: PHOTOS: Osinbajo,aregbesola And Others At Former EFCC Boss, Waziri Book Launch by helinues: 6:40am On Feb 12, 2020
Why not put Dolapo Osinbajo?

Cos able Vp was in Kenya all day yesterday

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Osinbajo,aregbesola And Others At Former EFCC Boss, Waziri Book Launch by Sirjamo: 7:22am On Feb 12, 2020
Simplyleo:

1-1
Re: PHOTOS: Osinbajo,aregbesola And Others At Former EFCC Boss, Waziri Book Launch by maybanks: 11:18am On Feb 12, 2020
The OP needs to have a psychiatric check ASAP. This headline is just very misleading. Osinabjo was in Kenya yesterday
Re: PHOTOS: Osinbajo,aregbesola And Others At Former EFCC Boss, Waziri Book Launch by Zeemam: 11:19am On Feb 12, 2020
I wonder o
helinues:
Why not put Dolapo Osinbajo?

Cos able Vp was in Kenya all day yesterday
Re: PHOTOS: Osinbajo,aregbesola And Others At Former EFCC Boss, Waziri Book Launch by okefranci: 11:20am On Feb 12, 2020
Wow! This book will be very interesting because the title catches my eyes
Re: PHOTOS: Osinbajo,aregbesola And Others At Former EFCC Boss, Waziri Book Launch by ojokolax: 11:21am On Feb 12, 2020
For all those who are wondering, Mrs. Dolapo was representing the Fisrt Lady, Aisha Buhari at the book lunch of the former boss of the EFCC.

Re: PHOTOS: Osinbajo,aregbesola And Others At Former EFCC Boss, Waziri Book Launch by Ebunoluwa2020(f): 11:21am On Feb 12, 2020
So the OP used the name Osinbajo just to gain unnecessary trafic instead of "The wife of the vice president" mtweeeeeew una go dey alright las las

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Osinbajo,aregbesola And Others At Former EFCC Boss, Waziri Book Launch by Zeemam: 11:24am On Feb 12, 2020
Have you gone through the book
GamalNasser:
Book filled with lies
Re: PHOTOS: Osinbajo,aregbesola And Others At Former EFCC Boss, Waziri Book Launch by Zeesugar(f): 11:25am On Feb 12, 2020
Hope you are not up to something.?
Osinbajo was in Kanye yesterday so He can't be in two places at the Same time. Sorry oga let me help you!!!.
The person in that picture is Dolapo Osinbajo the beautiful and Godly wife of vice President Osinbajo

You can thank me later.���

Re: PHOTOS: Osinbajo,aregbesola And Others At Former EFCC Boss, Waziri Book Launch by Deputy1111(m): 11:26am On Feb 12, 2020
Kudos to Wasiri for carry out research and put it into writing for others to read.
Re: PHOTOS: Osinbajo,aregbesola And Others At Former EFCC Boss, Waziri Book Launch by okefranci: 11:26am On Feb 12, 2020
GamalNasser:
Book filled with lies
Have you read it or you are jealous
Re: PHOTOS: Osinbajo,aregbesola And Others At Former EFCC Boss, Waziri Book Launch by Jhayphil: 11:29am On Feb 12, 2020
GamalNasser:
Book filled with lies

Do you have a copy already? If yes, what were the lies?
Re: PHOTOS: Osinbajo,aregbesola And Others At Former EFCC Boss, Waziri Book Launch by Lydia696: 11:30am On Feb 12, 2020
This book will be so interesting, how I wish I can see one to read
Re: PHOTOS: Osinbajo,aregbesola And Others At Former EFCC Boss, Waziri Book Launch by Deputy1111(m): 11:32am On Feb 12, 2020
But why misleading people with your headline?
Well, I can see you have selfish opinion towards this. Osinbajo was in Nairobi yesterday.
Re: PHOTOS: Osinbajo,aregbesola And Others At Former EFCC Boss, Waziri Book Launch by Ebunoluwa2020(f): 11:37am On Feb 12, 2020
Wow Mrs Dolapo Osinbajo is so cute, i'm sure she represent the first lady "Aisha Buhari" very well.
Re: PHOTOS: Osinbajo,aregbesola And Others At Former EFCC Boss, Waziri Book Launch by Arubajagz: 11:40am On Feb 12, 2020
This metronaija sef, at least you should have specified it was his wife nah. I come dey wonder whether na by video conferencing he take attend two events holding simultaneously, because I actually watched him live on TV in Kenya yesterday.

Nice try, but we will not be clicking on your blog link!
Re: PHOTOS: Osinbajo,aregbesola And Others At Former EFCC Boss, Waziri Book Launch by GamalNasser: 11:51am On Feb 12, 2020
Jhayphil:

Do you have a copy already? If yes, what were the lies?

That woman is a known pathological liar so i don't need to read the book to know it's filled with lies ... Jonathan has already debunked one of the lies in the book
Re: PHOTOS: Osinbajo,aregbesola And Others At Former EFCC Boss, Waziri Book Launch by okefranci: 12:06pm On Feb 12, 2020
The VP osinbajo was not at the book launch but his wife...... Dolapo Osinbajo

(1) (Reply)

“I Accept The Supreme Court Verdict However Distressing As It Is.. – David Lyon / Stop Consoling Me, Sanusi’s Daughter Tells Nigerians / Man Charges Towards President Buhari Today In Argungu, Kebbi State. VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.