Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,873 members, 7,806,497 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:20 PM

Stop Using 4G Network, You Are Killing Yourself - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Stop Using 4G Network, You Are Killing Yourself (8477 Views)

Why You Should Stop Using MTN Midnight Data / Stop Using Whatsapp If You Care About Your Privacy / Dangers Of GB Whatsapp And Why You Should Completely Stop Using It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Using 4G Network, You Are Killing Yourself by Olam09(m): 9:26am On Feb 12, 2020
Thank God I'm using LTE not 4Glte
Re: Stop Using 4G Network, You Are Killing Yourself by deor03(m): 10:46am On Feb 12, 2020
Emmanuel226:
4G network the rapid killer has spread all over the world. Nevertheless, Smartphone users are not aware of the hazards the radiation from their 4G devices is causing to their body.

4G network rays has proven to kill the body cell gradually with time over long term usage.

4G radiations damages the brain and affects its activity and might damage the lower brain region and the hemisphere of the brain. In this case can cause BRAIN CANCER

Meanwhile, many smartphone users play around with devices emitting this destructive agents.

Here are some SAFETY TIPS to help prevent the damage done by this rays.

1. Avoid the long term use of 4G networks as much as possible.

2. Never play around Routers or Mifi devices around you. In fact, keep them up above the ground and above your head (if possible).

3. Switch your phone to 3G (preferably 2G) when you don't need internet connection.

4. Do not use 4G devices near gas cookers. The rays are extravagant and can cause fire.

5. Your phone is not your teddy. Never keep it near you while asleep.

6. Never stay near 4G towers. They use ionizing radiation to transmit signals and too much exposure to this rays is harmful to those living in the vicinity.

7. Avoid redundant use of smartphone for better life.

4G is deadly! Avoid its usage.

CLOWN !
Re: Stop Using 4G Network, You Are Killing Yourself by Victr101(m): 12:01pm On Feb 12, 2020
4g is killing wat will 5g now be doing

1 Like

Re: Stop Using 4G Network, You Are Killing Yourself by OneGeek(m): 12:26pm On Feb 12, 2020
Katier00:
but you know technology has its own bad effect on us human, why saying his post is untrue
4G is an electromagnetic wave that doesn't react with the medium it passes through. It has no bad effect
Re: Stop Using 4G Network, You Are Killing Yourself by Sexyliciousbri: 12:46pm On Feb 12, 2020
Stupid post
Re: Stop Using 4G Network, You Are Killing Yourself by TD4real: 1:19pm On Feb 12, 2020
lol. and i just pre-ordered Samsung Galaxy S20 5G. OP the world is moving fast, better start playing catch up now
Re: Stop Using 4G Network, You Are Killing Yourself by new2naija: 2:36pm On Feb 12, 2020
Prophet Odumeje (#TheLionHimself) Transforms The Life Of His Primary School Friend
Re: Stop Using 4G Network, You Are Killing Yourself by Claireyes: 4:58pm On Feb 12, 2020
Re: Stop Using 4G Network, You Are Killing Yourself by DrBrainstorm(m): 5:28pm On Feb 12, 2020
Where did this one got this info from
Re: Stop Using 4G Network, You Are Killing Yourself by DrBrainstorm(m): 5:28pm On Feb 12, 2020
Where did this one got this info from?
Re: Stop Using 4G Network, You Are Killing Yourself by DrBrainstorm(m): 5:30pm On Feb 12, 2020
Olam09:
Thank God I'm using LTE not 4Glte
U think u are doing us?

Re: Stop Using 4G Network, You Are Killing Yourself by khalhokage(m): 5:37pm On Feb 12, 2020
Katier00:
but you know technology has its own bad effect on us human, why saying his post is untrue

His post is untrue, it has been proven again and again that 4G has no negative effects to humans.

There will always be fear mongers and technophobes coming up with unfounded claims of how any new technology will be the death of us all.

Right from the beginning of the mobile phone's invention from 2G to the current 5G there have always been claims of how their radiowaves are killing us but after so many years there has been to evidence support any of it.
Re: Stop Using 4G Network, You Are Killing Yourself by Lari03r(m): 6:44pm On Feb 12, 2020
Funny topic, when we are looking forward to 5G rollout, you are telling us not to use 4G? Lol!
Re: Stop Using 4G Network, You Are Killing Yourself by Harry00(m): 7:09pm On Feb 12, 2020
Dreiwizzy:
What about 5G? I should stop eating food too
I
5g go be terrorist
Re: Stop Using 4G Network, You Are Killing Yourself by KingDami27(m): 10:28pm On Feb 12, 2020
Wat is this 1 saying sef?
Re: Stop Using 4G Network, You Are Killing Yourself by Olam09(m): 10:41pm On Feb 12, 2020
DrBrainstorm:

U think u are doing us?
ha! you gat me

Re: Stop Using 4G Network, You Are Killing Yourself by Solacemk: 6:19am On Feb 13, 2020
Go get job bro! Stop posting this kind of thing. Thank you, God bless you
Re: Stop Using 4G Network, You Are Killing Yourself by DrBrainstorm(m): 6:23am On Feb 13, 2020
Olam09:
ha! you gat me
grin
Re: Stop Using 4G Network, You Are Killing Yourself by NeoWanZaeed(m): 7:57am On Feb 13, 2020
Sharap dia OP
Re: Stop Using 4G Network, You Are Killing Yourself by Olam09(m): 9:43am On Feb 13, 2020
DrBrainstorm:

grin
you dull i can see you are one of the idiots making nigeria be like this if is that all those thieves are investing here i swear nigeria will be a better place. and what makes my dad a idiot also make your dad the m.v.i most.value.idiot or you wan claim audio billonaire pikin for here abi?
Re: Stop Using 4G Network, You Are Killing Yourself by DrBrainstorm(m): 1:38pm On Feb 13, 2020
Olam09:
you dull i can see you are one of the idiots making nigeria be like this if is that all those thieves are investing here i swear nigeria will be a better place. and what makes my dad a idiot also make your dad the m.v.i most.value.idiot or you wan claim audio billonaire pikin for here abi?

Re: Stop Using 4G Network, You Are Killing Yourself by honsule(m): 3:46pm On Feb 13, 2020
Dreiwizzy:
What about 5G? I should stop eating food too

lol. pls stop eating food ooo
Re: Stop Using 4G Network, You Are Killing Yourself by Dreiwizzy: 3:50pm On Feb 13, 2020
honsule:

lol. pls stop eating food ooo
These guys are funny oo lol.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Tecno L8 Charges So Slow / What's The Best MTN Tariff For Data? / Airtel E173u-2 Unlock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.