Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,710 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:48 PM

PHOTOS: Buhari Holds Bilateral Meeting With Ethiopian Prime Minister - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS: Buhari Holds Bilateral Meeting With Ethiopian Prime Minister (514 Views)

Sirika Arranged With Ethiopian Air To Use Risky Planes For Nigeria Air - Sagay / Tinubu Holds Bilateral Talks With US, UK, Saudi Arabia Envoys / Buhari Holds Bilateral Meeting With African Heads Of State & President Macron(pi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: Buhari Holds Bilateral Meeting With Ethiopian Prime Minister by olokeded: 11:01pm On Feb 11, 2020
President Buhari with members of the Ethiopian delegations during a Bilateral Meeting with Ethiopian Prime Minister after theAfrican Union Summit in Addis Ababa.

https://www.welproperties.site/2020/02/photos-buhari-holds-bilateral-meeting.html

cc: lalasticlala mynd44

Re: PHOTOS: Buhari Holds Bilateral Meeting With Ethiopian Prime Minister by Simplyleo: 11:03pm On Feb 11, 2020
That is my president.

Some little unintelligent maggots wishing you death have long gone.

The remaining miscreants wishing same for you will still join them in no distant future.

We patriotic Nigerians wish you the best and of course the best for Nigeria and Nigerians.

God bless you and your vice
God bless BAT as he prepares his taking over note to continue from where you stop in 2023.

God bless Nigeria and patriotic Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Buhari Holds Bilateral Meeting With Ethiopian Prime Minister by CanadaOrBust: 11:05pm On Feb 11, 2020
Simplyleo:
That is my president.
President of NGERIA, not u
Re: PHOTOS: Buhari Holds Bilateral Meeting With Ethiopian Prime Minister by MrALIVE: 11:17pm On Feb 11, 2020
Simplyleo:
That is my president.

Some little unintelligent maggots wishing you death have long gone.

The remaining miscreants wishing same for you will still join them in no distant future.

We patriotic Nigerians wish you the best and of course the best for Nigeria and Nigerians.

God bless you and your vice
God bless BAT as he prepares his taking over note to continue from where you stop in 2023.

God bless Nigeria and patriotic Nigerians.
sycophant

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Buhari Holds Bilateral Meeting With Ethiopian Prime Minister by MrALIVE: 11:18pm On Feb 11, 2020
Old and clueless military dictator with a young and visionary leader.
Re: PHOTOS: Buhari Holds Bilateral Meeting With Ethiopian Prime Minister by Classicdexy(m): 11:21pm On Feb 11, 2020
We will know may be this man is jubrin from Sudan or real buhari after 2023,, what do I know sef

Re: PHOTOS: Buhari Holds Bilateral Meeting With Ethiopian Prime Minister by TheGiftedOne(m): 11:57pm On Feb 11, 2020
The image above me has left me rolling on the floor laughing...

Re: PHOTOS: Buhari Holds Bilateral Meeting With Ethiopian Prime Minister by Prompto: 12:57am On Feb 12, 2020
Will that be cos he chose not to support the thief Atiku or the devilish party from hell PDP that looted Nigerians joy glory n wealth or you are just commenting to buttress what a foolish soul you are you ?!

MrALIVE:
sycophant
MrALIVE:
Old and clueless military dictator with a young and visionary leader.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Buhari Holds Bilateral Meeting With Ethiopian Prime Minister by MrALIVE: 8:29pm On Feb 13, 2020
Prompto:
Will that be cos he chose not to support the thief Atiku or the devilish party from hell PDP that looted Nigerians joy glory n wealth or you are just commenting to buttress what a foolish soul you are you ?!

must you idiotic Buhari supporters always mention PDP each time you want to defend this national disaster and plague...

(1) (Reply)

Message To Cp Okon: Only Repentant Ipob Members Are Coming To Burial / Lyon Was At Swearing-in Rehearsal When Supreme Court Sacked Him / Re Sanusi : Leaked Details Of Alleged Corruption Emerges.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.