Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,789 members, 7,806,185 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:40 PM

Michael Nnadi Buried In Kaduna (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Michael Nnadi Buried In Kaduna (Photos) (52644 Views)

Michael Nnadi: Corpse Of The Seminarian Who Was Killed By Kidnappers (Graphic) / Michael Nnadi, Seminarian Killed By Kidnappers - Catholic News Agency / Gunmen Walking Around With Their Weapons In Birnin-Gwari, Kaduna (Photos/Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Michael Nnadi Buried In Kaduna (Photos) by Maxymilliano(m): 11:12pm On Feb 11, 2020
There were anguish, pain, and tears at the premises of Good Shepherds Major Seminary School, Kaukau, Kaduna State, on Tuesday, along the Kaduna-Abuja Expressway as the 18-year-old seminarian, Michael Nnadi, who was abducted and killed by gunmen was laid to rest.

The PUNCH reported that four students were abducted when heavily armed men invaded the school on January 9, 2020.

While three of the students were released on Friday, January 31, 2020, as announced by the Registrar of the school, Nnadi’s lifeless body was found 24 hours later.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/photos-anguish-tears-as-slain-seminarian-laid-to-rest-in-kaduna/amp/

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Michael Nnadi Buried In Kaduna (Photos) by Maxymilliano(m): 11:13pm On Feb 11, 2020
More ...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Michael Nnadi Buried In Kaduna (Photos) by nakaman: 11:15pm On Feb 11, 2020
this dude is young n handsome may his soul rip

106 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Michael Nnadi Buried In Kaduna (Photos) by CGT7: 1:52am On Feb 12, 2020

265 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Michael Nnadi Buried In Kaduna (Photos) by austinsmat(m): 3:11am On Feb 12, 2020
Rip

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Michael Nnadi Buried In Kaduna (Photos) by Arda1000(m): 3:24am On Feb 12, 2020
children of Biafrans in the North and Biafrans in the Nigeria Army wasting their life in the North i pray your eyes open,see as yous bloods are being used to wash this dirty linen called Nigeria,i live and die as a Biafra... God help us.

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Michael Nnadi Buried In Kaduna (Photos) by Arda1000(m): 3:24am On Feb 12, 2020
children of Biafrans in the North and Biafrans in the Nigeria Army wasting their life in the North i pray your eyes open,see as yous bloods are being used to wash this dirty linen called Nigeria,i live and die as a Biafran... God help us.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Michael Nnadi Buried In Kaduna (Photos) by Maxymilliano(m): 5:42am On Feb 12, 2020
This is just so sad ... My condolences.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Michael Nnadi Buried In Kaduna (Photos) by funmike83(f): 5:50am On Feb 12, 2020
Hnmm_, what a country with bad governance, with wicked people and with insecurity. Nigeria wake up again .

6 Likes

Re: Michael Nnadi Buried In Kaduna (Photos) by Nobody: 5:57am On Feb 12, 2020
Avenging God appear!

Appear and Avenge the blood of this innocent one whose only sin was choosing to serve you.

May his killers and sponsors of his killers, and sympathizers of his killers too, never know peace here on earth and hereafter.

Amen.

Eternal rest grant unto him oh lord, and let your perpetual light shine on him.

205 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Michael Nnadi Buried In Kaduna (Photos) by Sokosuji: 6:17am On Feb 12, 2020
18years..

The boy barely lived!

Well.our consolation is that he is with Jesus now..

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Michael Nnadi Buried In Kaduna (Photos) by Ogbunigwe2018: 9:16am On Feb 12, 2020
Evil everywhere, but good men fail to stand against it.

8 Likes

Re: Michael Nnadi Buried In Kaduna (Photos) by NORSYK(m): 9:17am On Feb 12, 2020
His country failed him. R. I. P

37 Likes

Re: Michael Nnadi Buried In Kaduna (Photos) by don4real18(m): 9:17am On Feb 12, 2020
It's quite sad

2 Likes

Re: Michael Nnadi Buried In Kaduna (Photos) by Haymaykar(m): 9:17am On Feb 12, 2020
The killers will know no peace in their life... But seriously we are just age mate... cry cry cry

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Michael Nnadi Buried In Kaduna (Photos) by nanakgh(m): 9:18am On Feb 12, 2020
Damn.. sometimes y'all shouldn't be mad when someone thanks God for not being born in Nigeria. It's way to easy to be killed there..

r.i.p. young man. You're a priest forever..

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Michael Nnadi Buried In Kaduna (Photos) by DBossNG(m): 9:18am On Feb 12, 2020
Rest in Peace Brother

1 Like

Re: Michael Nnadi Buried In Kaduna (Photos) by CarlosTheJackal: 9:18am On Feb 12, 2020
Fulani herdsmen will reap what they sow soon.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Michael Nnadi Buried In Kaduna (Photos) by Ogilinsaka: 9:18am On Feb 12, 2020
May his gentle soul rest in the bosom of our Lord Jesus Christ. Amen

Say hi to my son who was your age mate when you get to heaven. Kiss him for me...

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Michael Nnadi Buried In Kaduna (Photos) by Chizuru01(m): 9:18am On Feb 12, 2020
You will never see or hear Mbaka over there.

65 Likes 1 Share

Re: Michael Nnadi Buried In Kaduna (Photos) by StrikeBack(m): 9:18am On Feb 12, 2020
I really dont care about anything related to Nigeria again

I have lost hope in this country.

RIP
Re: Michael Nnadi Buried In Kaduna (Photos) by Dreiwizzy: 9:19am On Feb 12, 2020
God control what I can't control. I can't control these tears

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Michael Nnadi Buried In Kaduna (Photos) by Fragility6: 9:19am On Feb 12, 2020
But the two idi*ts at the top are yet to say anything concerning this.They prefer consoling the dead of other countries than thier own people. The life of an average Nigerian means nutin to dem.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Michael Nnadi Buried In Kaduna (Photos) by vr0xen: 9:19am On Feb 12, 2020
You wont see and slawormir the real niggas on this thread. nope you will never see dem

94 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Michael Nnadi Buried In Kaduna (Photos) by Onlinealaba(m): 9:19am On Feb 12, 2020
May God shine his perpetual light upon him and grant him eternal rest..rest on Young lad . The good lord will avenge your death I pray. Amen.

16 Likes

Re: Michael Nnadi Buried In Kaduna (Photos) by gazza07(m): 9:20am On Feb 12, 2020
Israel defends herself from any form of attack by arming themselves. Its high time nigeria christians follows suit.

7 Likes

Re: Michael Nnadi Buried In Kaduna (Photos) by Skepticus: 9:20am On Feb 12, 2020
Haymaykar:
The killers will know no peace in their life... But seriously we are just age mate... cry cry cry

Awol1:
Avenging God appear!

Appear and Avenge the blood of this innocent one whose only sin was choosing to serve you.

May his killers and sponsors of his killers, and sympathizers of his killers too, never know peace here on earth and hereafter.

Amen.

cool

You all should stop these empty rhetorics of "God avenging the killers" etc.

God probably doesn't give a fûck about issues like this because he has given you a brain to think for yourself. There are consequences to every choice. Karma is not reliable and doesn't happen to every bad person. As a matter of fact, these killers may end up being your rulers tomorrow and even get a reward in their Islamic heaven.

The best for Christians is to arm themselves at least for protection and fight back. If the Christians of old (remember the crusaders) were as docile, foolish and lovers of comfort and pleasures like the Christians of today, Christianity would have loved been wiped out of existence.

gazza07:
Israel defends herself from any form of attack by arming themselves. Its high time nigeria christians follows suit.

cool

Best comment so far!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Michael Nnadi Buried In Kaduna (Photos) by gambia(m): 9:20am On Feb 12, 2020
Base on Logistics

Rip Boy, your only crime was being a Nigerian. sad

2 Likes

Re: Michael Nnadi Buried In Kaduna (Photos) by Twoclans(f): 9:20am On Feb 12, 2020
Awol1:
Avenging God appear!

Amen.

Amen

The catholic community stood still for him yesterday .

May his gentle soul rest in perfect peace.

Just like Bishop Kukah said Our attempt to build a nation has become like the agony of Sisyphus who angered the gods and had to endure the frustration of rolling a stone up the mountain and each time he got near the top ,the gods would tip the stone back and he would go back to start over again .This is what has befallen Nigeria .

The truth is that this country will not work the earlier we start telling ourselves the truth and looking for an amiable solution the better.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Michael Nnadi Buried In Kaduna (Photos) by IdJack(m): 9:20am On Feb 12, 2020
Rest In Peace.. May God comfort your family

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Drama In Ilorin As Suspected Robber Falls From Bank’s Roof / Man Disguises As Lady To Get Job Of Househelp (photos) / Ogun One-Chance Robber/Rapist Arrested After His Victims Recognized Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.