Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,685 members, 7,801,976 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:19 AM

Despite Police Warning IPOB Members Storm Checkpoint For Burial - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Despite Police Warning IPOB Members Storm Checkpoint For Burial (6897 Views)

Policemen Jump Inside Bush As Unknown Gunmen Storm Checkpoint In Aguata, Anambra / Oduduwa Republic: Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Abeokuta Despite Police Ban / Shiites Hold Ashura Procession In Abuja Despite Police Warning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Despite Police Warning IPOB Members Storm Checkpoint For Burial by fuckfuckman(m): 12:26am On Feb 12, 2020
They even passed an army checkpoint in the video.
Indeed IPOB is fearless

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TezV3-9oXmA

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Despite Police Warning IPOB Members Storm Checkpoint For Burial by Trapping(m): 12:31am On Feb 12, 2020
Though Is upport Biafra whole heartedly. However, I must warn our youths to keep away from Kanus father's burial. Nnamdi Kanu cannot protect anybody, it will be the same useless rants on RB if anything negative should happen to our people. I say it again, please keep away from that burial.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Despite Police Warning IPOB Members Storm Checkpoint For Burial by yarimo(m): 12:42am On Feb 12, 2020
If they like let them storm drone check points, any time they disturb the peace of others. that is when they will all know what they have storm. grin

5 Likes

Re: Despite Police Warning IPOB Members Storm Checkpoint For Burial by Prompto: 12:49am On Feb 12, 2020
I laf at this chest beating as usual.
The idiot speaking in that video I know him very well n he was part of Ipob member that were told to drinking mud water by the army in a popular meme on NL.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Despite Police Warning IPOB Members Storm Checkpoint For Burial by endy69: 12:49am On Feb 12, 2020
Make them go sit down. if them get better work, them no go leave dy misbehave

2 Likes

Re: Despite Police Warning IPOB Members Storm Checkpoint For Burial by BabaEleyele: 12:53am On Feb 12, 2020
If this boys carry guns, it's over for Nigeria, for now the online warriors who can't even measure up to a quarter of their guts can hide behind borrowed data to talk sh*t...

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Despite Police Warning IPOB Members Storm Checkpoint For Burial by BabaEleyele: 12:56am On Feb 12, 2020
Prompto:
I laf at this chest beating as usual.
The idiot speaking in that video I know him very well n he was part of Ipob member that were told to drinking mud water by the army in a popular meme on NL.
See this hopeless online warrior that will piss his pants at the sound of ordinary firecracker talking grin, I know you must be an Amotekun rascal... seriously you faceless cowards have the anonymity of the cyberspace to thank for all the noises una dey make, see mama's boy wey no sabi even clean him nyansh having an opinion grin grin grin

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Despite Police Warning IPOB Members Storm Checkpoint For Burial by gidgiddy: 1:05am On Feb 12, 2020
Trapping:
Though Isupport Biafra whole heatedly. However, I must warn our youths to keep away from Kanus father's burial. Nnamdi Kanu cannot protect anybody, it will be the same useless rants on RB if anything negative should happen to our people. I say it again, please keep away from that burial.

I doubt very much if IPOB is going to keep away from the burial. It will be up to the Police and Army if they allow them attend the burial in peace or the security forces can open fire and commit genocide

I do not know why the commissioner of Police in Abia has decided to turn a peaceful burial into a bloodbath

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Despite Police Warning IPOB Members Storm Checkpoint For Burial by BabaEleyele: 1:21am On Feb 12, 2020
gidgiddy:

I doubt very much if IPOB is going to keep away from the burial. It will be up to the Police and Army if they allow them attend the burial in peace or the security forces can open fire and commit genocide

I do not know why the commissioner of Police in Abia has decided to turn a peaceful burial into a bloodbath
Forget that useless CP, na noise him dey make. I'm currently in Umuahia now for a friend's wedding and our vehicle ran into a convoy of those Ipob members yesterday evening, they caused a gridlock of traffic but everybody was hailing them and blaring their horns in solidarity... every army and police checkpoint literally just folded open to let them pass... this is 2020, boys no dey smile, do anyhow and have your limbs torn to pieces my a mob.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Despite Police Warning IPOB Members Storm Checkpoint For Burial by Prompto: 1:32am On Feb 12, 2020
Ipob babaeleye you seem to have forgotten you are commenting with your Yoruba monicker.

The one similar nitwit with you use to claim we the South South people n though am not Igbo cliq but igbo is the next best thing after disgusting faeces.

BabaEleyele:

See this hopeless online warrior that will piss his pants at the sound of ordinary firecracker talking grin, I know you must be an Amotekun rascal... seriously you faceless cowards have the anonymity of the cyberspace to thank for all the noises una dey make, see mama's boy wey no sabi even clean him nyansh having an opinion grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Despite Police Warning IPOB Members Storm Checkpoint For Burial by IduNaOba: 2:35am On Feb 12, 2020
Live and direct.
No time for too much talks.
CP okon hopefully you will scatter the burial because I can authoritatively confirm that IPOB will attend in thousands.. You just gave IPOB more motivation. Those who would not have Come will now come.
But wait ọ... Imagine these guys with guns....
How dịd they get CP okon private line?
What kind of Intel do IPOB have mehn?
IPOB amaka

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Despite Police Warning IPOB Members Storm Checkpoint For Burial by BaddieKay(f): 2:41am On Feb 12, 2020
I understand they wanna show support but why can't they just respect their lives and let this burial pass. If NK can't attend his own parents burial why can't they avoid trouble and absent themselves from the burial too. I just pray no one gets hurts

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Despite Police Warning IPOB Members Storm Checkpoint For Burial by Timi141: 2:52am On Feb 12, 2020
These people already know what is good for them and are fighting for it. Wishing them success and good fortune as they stand up to the powers of repression and authoritarianism.

But seriously things are going to be heated at that funeral. This really feels like a defining point for the Biafra struggle.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Despite Police Warning IPOB Members Storm Checkpoint For Burial by StaffofOrayan(m): 3:00am On Feb 12, 2020
Babylon is coming down

3 Likes

Re: Despite Police Warning IPOB Members Storm Checkpoint For Burial by Arda1000(m): 3:18am On Feb 12, 2020
14 February is going to be a turning point in Biafran history,Biafrans are not cowards we die for what we believe in,if there is going to be war let their be war.

14 Likes

Re: Despite Police Warning IPOB Members Storm Checkpoint For Burial by braimeddy: 3:39am On Feb 12, 2020
This is the problem. Why ranting when u guys know u can't defeat the army? This is an endless course for you guys. To achieve the aim, do it quietly not shouting upadan

1 Like

Re: Despite Police Warning IPOB Members Storm Checkpoint For Burial by Nobody: 4:20am On Feb 12, 2020
Afonja already here hating out of envy in their bone marrow. They lack ability as a people to get anything done but envy those who can.

Afonjas who came out for Amotekun protest...online warriors. Already abandoned Amotekun like they abandaned their Sowore.
https://www.nairaland.com/5644090/photos-amotekun-solidarity-protest-lagos

16 Likes

Re: Despite Police Warning IPOB Members Storm Checkpoint For Burial by Godons1: 4:53am On Feb 12, 2020
Trapping:
Though Isupport Biafra whole heatedly. However, I must warn our youths to keep away from Kanus father's burial. Nnamdi Kanu cannot protect anybody, it will be the same useless rants on RB if anything negative should happen to our people. I say it again, please keep away from that burial.

You are the only wise Biafran on Nairaland. grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Despite Police Warning IPOB Members Storm Checkpoint For Burial by Godons1: 4:59am On Feb 12, 2020
Arda1000:
14 February is going to be a turning point in Biafran history,Biafrans are not cowards we die for what we believe in,if there is going to be war let their be war.

Stop chanting war songs and inciting your youths online, while you hide behind behind your keyboard. Act like a man. Go out there and confront the Army. You will be used as target practice. grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Despite Police Warning IPOB Members Storm Checkpoint For Burial by Rochas2023: 6:37am On Feb 12, 2020
No doubt ipob will attend, security forces should exercise restraint

2 Likes

Re: Despite Police Warning IPOB Members Storm Checkpoint For Burial by crestedaguiyi: 6:51am On Feb 12, 2020
Trapping:

Keep your warning to your sef

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Despite Police Warning IPOB Members Storm Checkpoint For Burial by crestedaguiyi: 6:52am On Feb 12, 2020
Arda1000:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Despite Police Warning IPOB Members Storm Checkpoint For Burial by ChristianNorth: 6:55am On Feb 12, 2020
yarimo:
If they like let them storm drone check points, any time they disturb the peace of others. that is when they will all know what they have storm. grin
Go and bow to your blood sucking gay god Yoruba Moslem

13 Likes

Re: Despite Police Warning IPOB Members Storm Checkpoint For Burial by Conner44: 7:24am On Feb 12, 2020
Ipob. Just to do burial Na him make army run comot for sambisa come dey parade for Abia. Even police Oga Dey use una make announcement :/ say dem go fire if dem see una

But no be today dem start to dey shoot Yet una still dey move ahead full throttle.

Hmm...Nigeria, this country can’t afford another civil war.

4 Likes

Re: Despite Police Warning IPOB Members Storm Checkpoint For Burial by mcjohny(m): 7:30am On Feb 12, 2020
If his chants were that useless why is Nigerian government looking from him?.

I guess you are yet to get some of his chats. I think he knows this country more than a lot of us

Trapping:
Re: Despite Police Warning IPOB Members Storm Checkpoint For Burial by Bethel4Life(f): 7:31am On Feb 12, 2020
Trapping:
Re: Despite Police Warning IPOB Members Storm Checkpoint For Burial by bigeliot(m): 7:34am On Feb 12, 2020
D confidence of dis guys is second to none.....Nigeria will wake up by force

14 Likes

Re: Despite Police Warning IPOB Members Storm Checkpoint For Burial by Nobody: 8:11am On Feb 12, 2020
BabaEleyele:

Bros....the so called amotekun is now history......forget the so called launching

1 Like

Re: Despite Police Warning IPOB Members Storm Checkpoint For Burial by slimfit1(m): 8:13am On Feb 12, 2020
The cp children dey abroad them know him children so him no fit try rubbish.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osun Monarchs Peace Meeting Turns Bloody, As Oluwo Beats Monarch To Stupour / Disturbing Photos Of How Crowded Kano Market Is Today / Bode George Tried In Error - DPP Olatigbe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.