Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,036 members, 7,807,109 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:40 AM

Fashola Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge Project, Asaba Section (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge Project, Asaba Section (Photos) (54730 Views)

Fashola Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge Project (Pictures) / Fashola Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge (Photos) / Fashola Inspects Reconstruction Of Enugu - Port Harcourt Road (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fashola Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge Project, Asaba Section (Photos) by NGpatriot: 1:51am On Feb 12, 2020
#FGAtWORK… Next Level Agenda. The Honourable Minister of Works and Housing, Mr. Babatunde Fashola (SAN) on the deck of the 2nd Niger Bridge Project, Asaba Section by Messrs Julius Berger Plc on the 11th of February, 2020.

https://mobile.twitter.com/FMWHNIG/status/1227297126687760384

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fashola Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge Project, Asaba Section (Photos) by daddytime(m): 2:18am On Feb 12, 2020
Work in progress.....

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fashola Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge Project, Asaba Section (Photos) by Blackeuropean: 2:43am On Feb 12, 2020
This bridge no dey finish?

185 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Fashola Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge Project, Asaba Section (Photos) by Nobody: 4:53am On Feb 12, 2020
They are working so hard to gather points they'd consider enough to curry the Eastern votes in 2023.

But hey, I think I need to remind us that the Second Niger bridge was commissioned as Public Private Partnership Project.

What that means, as I remember president GEJ saying then, is that once the govt pays it's counterpart fund for the project, which Jonathan did, the project will go on irrespective of who is in power.

That's the truth they don't want us to remember.

237 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Fashola Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge Project, Asaba Section (Photos) by Sukueponmalu: 5:05am On Feb 12, 2020
Blackeuropean:
This bridge no dey finish?
You no dy ever get sense??

101 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Fashola Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge Project, Asaba Section (Photos) by Blackeuropean: 5:29am On Feb 12, 2020
Sukueponmalu:
You no dy ever get sense??
May sense of respecting others opinions fall on you.

158 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fashola Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge Project, Asaba Section (Photos) by Sukueponmalu: 5:30am On Feb 12, 2020
[s]
Blackeuropean:

May sense of respecting others opinions fall on you.
[/s]
Clown does not know the difference between having an opinion, and spreading falsehood.
Make sure you get sense by force this 2020.

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fashola Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge Project, Asaba Section (Photos) by Ijaycool(f): 5:33am On Feb 12, 2020
Booked
Re: Fashola Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge Project, Asaba Section (Photos) by Godons1: 5:40am On Feb 12, 2020
Buhari is working, haters go and die. grin

23 Likes

Re: Fashola Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge Project, Asaba Section (Photos) by Nobody: 5:40am On Feb 12, 2020
Sukueponmalu:
[s][/s]
Wailers will always wail .
Bunch of clowns already claiming Jonathan paid for the bridge . Lmao
You ipobians are born ingrates , so I’m not surprised one bit.

Do you even know what Public Private Partnership means?

Nor how it works?

Or are you saying the project is not a PPP?

And look at all the names you are calling me.

49 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fashola Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge Project, Asaba Section (Photos) by wirinet(m): 5:42am On Feb 12, 2020
Awol1:
They are working so hard to gather points they'd consider enough to curry the Eastern votes in 2023.

But hey, I think I need to remind us that the Second Niger bridge was commissioned as Public Private Partnership Project.

What that means, as I remember president GEJ saying then, is that once the govt pays it's counterpart fund for the project, which Jonathan did, the project will go on irrespective of who is in power.

Show us evidence president jonathan paid counterpart funds for the project and how much?

117 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Fashola Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge Project, Asaba Section (Photos) by Nobody: 5:51am On Feb 12, 2020
wirinet:

Show us evidence president jonathan paid counterpart funds for the project and how much?

If he didn't, how come contractors mobilized to site.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fashola Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge Project, Asaba Section (Photos) by YorubaKinging: 7:43am On Feb 12, 2020
Ok

1 Like

Re: Fashola Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge Project, Asaba Section (Photos) by helinues: 7:43am On Feb 12, 2020
Nice one
Re: Fashola Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge Project, Asaba Section (Photos) by Bolustical: 7:44am On Feb 12, 2020
[s]
daddytime:
Work in progress.....
Awol1:

[/s]
The reality is gradually setting in.

It's no longer propaganda, shame has finally caught up with you.

It's now hard to dispute facts and all you can do is to ramble

Nigeria will work whether you like it or not.

95 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Fashola Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge Project, Asaba Section (Photos) by Bolustical: 7:44am On Feb 12, 2020
Awol1:

Do you even know what Public Private Partnership means?

Nor how it works?

Or are you saying the project is not a PPP?

And look at all the names you are calling me.
Why did the PPP not start and complete it during the 16 years of PDP?

67 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Fashola Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge Project, Asaba Section (Photos) by uuzba(m): 7:44am On Feb 12, 2020
This bridge is not looking fine O. We want to be snapping fine picture on it O.
They're just gumming the cement as if it's room and palour they are making.
After now, you will go to China and be opening teeth when you see their own bridge.
grin

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge Project, Asaba Section (Photos) by Dpharisee: 7:45am On Feb 12, 2020
I hope it would be completed now that US Govt is using it as part of the conditions for sending back Abacha loot

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge Project, Asaba Section (Photos) by HAKYN1: 7:45am On Feb 12, 2020
Awol1:

If he didn't, how come contractors mobilized to site.

Proof you are educated, provide evidence

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fashola Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge Project, Asaba Section (Photos) by airminem(f): 7:45am On Feb 12, 2020
sad One thing is certain. Its all media selling the citizens. Its that my fault? wink
Re: Fashola Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge Project, Asaba Section (Photos) by styless(f): 7:45am On Feb 12, 2020
Well...commendable.
Re: Fashola Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge Project, Asaba Section (Photos) by nimotalayi: 7:45am On Feb 12, 2020
Get 100% warranty on all our UK used laptops

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fashola Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge Project, Asaba Section (Photos) by wonuks(m): 7:45am On Feb 12, 2020
cool
Re: Fashola Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge Project, Asaba Section (Photos) by SoNature(m): 7:45am On Feb 12, 2020
Give it to Bar Babatunde Fashola.

This man is Yoruba, but he has visited the SE/SS inspecting projects more than Chibuike Amaechi who comes from that region.

I am sure Amaechi has no plans to go for an elective position again because he is not setting the right precedence.

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Amotekun, Herdsmen Clash In Aiyete, Oyo. Seven People Killed / Osinbajo Presides Over Quarterly Business Forum (Photos) / Dino Melaye: Buhari Has Sent Oshiomhole To Golgotha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.