Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,823 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:24 AM

Thread For People Who Sell Cooked Indomie And Aspiring Indomie Sellers - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Thread For People Who Sell Cooked Indomie And Aspiring Indomie Sellers (1617 Views)

Man Returns A Cartorn Of Indomie With N1.8M In Imo / For People Who Grew Up Poor And Eventually Escaped Poverty, Whats Your Story? / Indomie And Power Oil Distributors Needed In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thread For People Who Sell Cooked Indomie And Aspiring Indomie Sellers by khikhella(f): 2:06am On Feb 12, 2020
Hello Hello everyone,
I want to ask if you get a book with over hundreds of recipes on how to cook indomie, will you go for it or shun it.

How many people are into indomie cooking business.

Re: Thread For People Who Sell Cooked Indomie And Aspiring Indomie Sellers by Nobody: 2:14am On Feb 12, 2020
Don't you think they'll all be asleep now?
Re: Thread For People Who Sell Cooked Indomie And Aspiring Indomie Sellers by Or11: 2:32am On Feb 12, 2020
I would probably recommend that you get on YouTube, upload your recipes on there and monetize your videos. You can do same on Instagram. A recipe book might not sell much but if you can think it then you can achieve it.

1 Like

Re: Thread For People Who Sell Cooked Indomie And Aspiring Indomie Sellers by khikhella(f): 3:42am On Feb 12, 2020
Shibaraba:
Don't you think they'll all be asleep now?

Probably, but they will also wake up, one time or the other.
Re: Thread For People Who Sell Cooked Indomie And Aspiring Indomie Sellers by khikhella(f): 3:44am On Feb 12, 2020
Or11:
I would probably recommend that you get on YouTube, upload your recipes on there and monetize your videos. You can do same on Instagram. A recipe book might not sell much but if you can think it then you can achieve it.

YouTube for now, isn't for me.
Later on project, but I want to play around with the idea of a recipe book.
Re: Thread For People Who Sell Cooked Indomie And Aspiring Indomie Sellers by tpiar: 3:46am On Feb 12, 2020
Different time zones,
Re: Thread For People Who Sell Cooked Indomie And Aspiring Indomie Sellers by khikhella(f): 4:03am On Feb 12, 2020
tpiar:
Different time zones,

No, am in Lagos.
I guess, when u are excited about something, you tend to forget what time it is.

1 Like

Re: Thread For People Who Sell Cooked Indomie And Aspiring Indomie Sellers by Thelma009: 1:49pm On Jan 15, 2021
Dear fellow cooked noodles sellers, please I need advice because I plan on starting a noodle stand when I go back to school next week. Please I just want to know how much to sell my noodles now in this 2021 with the increased price of indomie noodles now. Please how do you people make profit and also make your noodles affordable for customers
Re: Thread For People Who Sell Cooked Indomie And Aspiring Indomie Sellers by Ijidolaagency: 5:23pm On Jan 17, 2021
Thelma009:
Dear fellow cooked noodles sellers, please I need advice because I plan on starting a noodle stand when I go back to school next week. Please I just want to know how much to sell my noodles now in this 2021 with the increased price of indomie noodles now. Please how do you people make profit and also make your noodles affordable for customers
Price differs, based on location.

Where are you at?

(1) (Reply)

How To Start A Successful Plantain Chips Production Business Plan In Nigeria PDF / Does UBA Africard Still Work? / Selected Quick Standard Solutions Inverter And Solar Projects. QSS Solar Expert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.