Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,437 members, 7,808,568 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:32 PM

Delta Corper Raped By Michael Anigholor Of Grace Life International School - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Delta Corper Raped By Michael Anigholor Of Grace Life International School (92894 Views)

8-Year-Old Girl Raped By 19-Year-Old Boy In Enugu (Graphic Video) / Effiong Scott Claim Japheth Akwaowo Who Was Killed By A Corper Raped Her In 2017 / Female Corper Raped By 15 Armed Men In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta Corper Raped By Michael Anigholor Of Grace Life International School by teepain: 8:53am On Feb 12, 2020
johnmattew:
it could be for accomodation sake...u don't know how corpers suffer accommodation during nysc

You took the words out of my mouth.
Some people are making comments as if they never went through the service year. In some cases, good Samaritans have had to provide accommodation for corpers.
Re: Delta Corper Raped By Michael Anigholor Of Grace Life International School by SOFTENGR: 8:54am On Feb 12, 2020
tahir01:
Ehen! just like that he took her to his house? Anyway stop allowing people to take you to their houses to prevent such from happening again. My sympathy o
A new Corp member would ordinarily look at her employer iasn stranfe land as a father. The man is simply irresponsible and wicked.

3 Likes

Re: Delta Corper Raped By Michael Anigholor Of Grace Life International School by osaspotorico: 8:54am On Feb 12, 2020
Story non tally,wetin corper go do for him house,na there she dey do her primary assignment?
Re: Delta Corper Raped By Michael Anigholor Of Grace Life International School by frozen70(f): 8:55am On Feb 12, 2020
Timoleon:
Where are the gods when you need them? undecided

The gods are angry
Re: Delta Corper Raped By Michael Anigholor Of Grace Life International School by thorpido(m): 8:55am On Feb 12, 2020
chronique:
I'm curious as to how a corper who reported at school for official assignment on the first day, suddenly found herself in a vehicle with the owner of the school, heading to his house and even went as far as going into the house with him until she got raped. What was she going to his house with him for during working hours?
Don't blame her.She was naive no doubt but she was in a strange land, probably had no accommodation so the person she could easily believe is her new boss whO may have told her he was going to arrange accommodation for her and help her settle.
Re: Delta Corper Raped By Michael Anigholor Of Grace Life International School by Ijawwomaninoyo: 8:56am On Feb 12, 2020
rummmy:
just like the hen, mouth is too weak to scream and shout as well.

Tear your cloth and tie your mouth, put on loud music.
Serious beatings make you weak, you need strength to shout.

Probably she was tricked with accommodation at a corper's lodge cos it was a strange land.
My Church gives them accommodation when they newly come. They stay there, even though far from their places of assignments and settle themselves later while some prefer to stay there throughout.
If you travel out, you face the same thing until you are settled, trusted people intended to settle with have betrayed many abroad.
Re: Delta Corper Raped By Michael Anigholor Of Grace Life International School by Yoighaman(m): 8:57am On Feb 12, 2020
Story for the gods, so he took a graduate who willingly followed him to his house and "raped" her.

If a girl says 'stop' (because she realizes she was dumb to have allowed you) just once during the act and keeps quiet and the act continues to completion with both of you enjoying it, she begins to scream rape when her body cools off.

Also, if you don't subsequently give a girl the goodies she requested from you during the act, it becomes a rape case.

The relevant authorities should get sense and stop allowing these female use rape as a weapon. That was how one accused a Pastor of rape after 17 years, out of anger, regret and jealousy.

I do not support rape anyway.....

1 Like

Re: Delta Corper Raped By Michael Anigholor Of Grace Life International School by yeyeosoronga: 9:02am On Feb 12, 2020
tahir01:
Ehen! just like that he took her to his house? Anyway stop allowing people to take you to their houses to prevent such from happening again. My sympathy o

She wouldn't have suspected he was so evil, especially since he is the proprietor of the school, and he was just meeting her for the first time.
Corpers used to be made welcome everywhere in the past, and you would see villagers going out of their way to make them comfortable. Unfortunately, things are not so anymore. Posting you to these places is more or less a death sentence now.
NYSC should be scrapped
Re: Delta Corper Raped By Michael Anigholor Of Grace Life International School by NigPatriot(m): 9:04am On Feb 12, 2020
Empty statement... you don't care this, you don't care that... Isn't that why she has a brain, to be able to discern. She takes much if the blame too, many ladies act oblivious. That's because they also have ulterior motives too.
Most certainly the man will still face the wrath as he deserves but ladies needs to wisen up more. Not by typing on their keyboard

Jainine:
This habit of blaming victims are result of our poor upbringing and poor parenting by African parents. This is also why men don't report it when they have been assaulted or raped.

I don't care what she doing in his house, I don't care what she was wearing, I dont care his age. He should never ever force himself on any one. Not even his naked wife.

It's ok to enlighten people on safety measures but never okay to allocate any blame to them.

The way we think is so sad

2 Likes

Re: Delta Corper Raped By Michael Anigholor Of Grace Life International School by SOFTENGR: 9:06am On Feb 12, 2020
johnmattew:
it could be for accomodation sake...u don't know how corpers suffer accommodation during nysc
I once accommodated two guys (Corp members) when I was single, staying in a two-bedroom flat and I know how highly they appreciated the kind gesture. Even there female colleagues spent some days before finding there square root.
A Corp member is a stranger who should be given the best possible hospitality. Unfortunately, some slowpoke look at them as easy prey.
Re: Delta Corper Raped By Michael Anigholor Of Grace Life International School by mechanics(m): 9:06am On Feb 12, 2020
Just like that, that's serious o, the principal should be punished.
Re: Delta Corper Raped By Michael Anigholor Of Grace Life International School by Angy55(f): 9:08am On Feb 12, 2020
thorpido:
Did she report it?

She didn't. Because she pleaded, during the struggle, He requested he used her hand and Vaseline to make him cum.

But she recorded every damn conversation, how the Reverend father even threatened to kill her.

Well, she has passed out.

All because she wanted to ghost her service.
Re: Delta Corper Raped By Michael Anigholor Of Grace Life International School by gtown: 9:10am On Feb 12, 2020
Assuming this happened in one of the northern states;
Assuming the raper was a northerner;
Assuming the raper's name was mohammed Abubakar;
Assuming the rapee's name was chinyere Ojukwu;
If the above assumptions were true
It would have been exciting reading the punch or Vanguard Newspapers' headlines today.
Children of hate, the disciples of the hunchback albino wannabi Jew Rabbi would have invaded nairaland with their usual wailings.
Re: Delta Corper Raped By Michael Anigholor Of Grace Life International School by gcof(m): 9:11am On Feb 12, 2020
tahir01:
apparently you haven’t or didn’t serve
Re: Delta Corper Raped By Michael Anigholor Of Grace Life International School by Sensini123(m): 9:13am On Feb 12, 2020
DAVE5:

I have the video
Oga paramount picture, show us the video
Re: Delta Corper Raped By Michael Anigholor Of Grace Life International School by Coolcalmcollect(m): 9:13am On Feb 12, 2020
Randy100:
Free the man joor. I was waiting to see something like "drag her to his home or kidnapped her to his home." Nonsense and Buhari.
no mind the stupid girl, na the man house dem post her to? maybe the man no raba her well she come say na rape.... no be female corper again?? hoes in uniform dat will do anything for little money or for the decline of ppa
Re: Delta Corper Raped By Michael Anigholor Of Grace Life International School by thorpido(m): 9:16am On Feb 12, 2020
Angy55:

She didn't. Because she pleaded, during the struggle, He requested he used her hand and Vaseline to make him cum.

But she recorded every damn conversation, how the Reverend father even threatened to kill her.

Well, she has passed out.

All because she wanted to ghost her service.
Hmmmm,thIngs dey happen.
Re: Delta Corper Raped By Michael Anigholor Of Grace Life International School by Dearlord(m): 9:19am On Feb 12, 2020
This is too bad
Very very bad of the Boss

1 Like

Re: Delta Corper Raped By Michael Anigholor Of Grace Life International School by Ezmans: 9:21am On Feb 12, 2020
Randy100:
Free the man joor. I was waiting to see something like "drag her to his home or kidnapped her to his home." Nonsense and Buhari.
the man didn't fufil his agreement with de youth coper

1 Like

Re: Delta Corper Raped By Michael Anigholor Of Grace Life International School by Nobody: 9:22am On Feb 12, 2020
See aunty, aunty, see aunty, aunty
Aunty wey Mumu
Aunty
Re: Delta Corper Raped By Michael Anigholor Of Grace Life International School by Angy55(f): 9:23am On Feb 12, 2020
thorpido:
Hmmmm,thIngs dey happen.

Yes... Babe no gree go church again.

May God help us all.
Re: Delta Corper Raped By Michael Anigholor Of Grace Life International School by cejaypriesty(m): 9:26am On Feb 12, 2020
xpmode:
Bad new am still struggling with this line

A corp member like her who had received quasi-military training should be able to beat up or fight dirty with the rapist. Did she just lay down under him to watch being raped or what? Maybe broken agreement between them.

Upon all the trouser, inner short and legins the ladies are wearing this days, I still wonder how they get raped.
You forget ladies are very strong ,a heavy blow on her face can make her give in out of fear .why do you talk like you dont know women?..

1 Like

Re: Delta Corper Raped By Michael Anigholor Of Grace Life International School by DAVE5(m): 9:26am On Feb 12, 2020
Sensini123:
Oga paramount picture, show us the video

Lol
Re: Delta Corper Raped By Michael Anigholor Of Grace Life International School by Erastuslove: 9:32am On Feb 12, 2020
This is one of the very MOST IRRESPONSIBLE ACT that a man can ever indulge in...….. is she the most beautiful girl in the world? does she not have consent you can make request to if you are a good man? Now the Law will help to castrate your balls.... embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Delta Corper Raped By Michael Anigholor Of Grace Life International School by Randy100: 9:33am On Feb 12, 2020
Coolcalmcollect:

no mind the stupid girl, na the man house dem post her to? maybe the man no raba her well she come say na rape.... no be female corper again?? hoes in uniform dat will do anything for little money or for the decline of ppa
I can't disagree with you. It is definitely not a rape.
Re: Delta Corper Raped By Michael Anigholor Of Grace Life International School by Randy100: 9:33am On Feb 12, 2020
Ezmans:
the man didn't fufil his agreement with de youth coper
I am thinking the same.
Re: Delta Corper Raped By Michael Anigholor Of Grace Life International School by orlymat: 9:36am On Feb 12, 2020
Anthony0094:
we need to hear the other side of the story, one old man cannot rape a girl

You are right for the first time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Delta Corper Raped By Michael Anigholor Of Grace Life International School by orlymat: 9:36am On Feb 12, 2020
I have the full video
Re: Delta Corper Raped By Michael Anigholor Of Grace Life International School by Mariangeles(f): 9:38am On Feb 12, 2020
[s]
Roadtoyesterday:
Konji na bastard

Road to yesterday, before the innocence was taken away
[/s]

There's a thing called self-control.
You all should stop making excuses for bad behaviour.
A rapist is no better than animals.

1 Like

Re: Delta Corper Raped By Michael Anigholor Of Grace Life International School by ContractKiller: 9:44am On Feb 12, 2020
I will gladly paint the vegetables house for free. I will even pay you money if you can give me the opportunity.

PotatoSalad:

Your moniker sha.
How much to paint the house of one vegetable at aso rock?
Re: Delta Corper Raped By Michael Anigholor Of Grace Life International School by Louisboy22(m): 9:51am On Feb 12, 2020
bikerboy1:
There's more to this story, certainly!!!

I don't support rape, but first day at work, you're already following your boss home, maybe to get introduced to his wife and kids

You can't say both of you had good intentions before embarking on such hazy trip.

yes oh the story didn't add up
Re: Delta Corper Raped By Michael Anigholor Of Grace Life International School by lexy2014: 10:00am On Feb 12, 2020
Roadtoyesterday:
Konji na bastard

Road to yesterday, before the innocence was taken away

Which konji? Konji has nothing to do with d issue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Daughter Kills Mother Over Sex With Her Husband In Osun / Farmers & Fulani Herdsmen Clash In Bassa Kogi, Many Killed (Graphic Photos!!) / Suspected Yahoo Boy On The Run After Killing His Girlfriend For Rituals (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.