Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,188 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:19 AM

Gunmen Kidnap Driver, Passengers, Demand N1m Ransom - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Kidnap Driver, Passengers, Demand N1m Ransom (29891 Views)

Felix Gele: Gunmen Kidnap Final Year Student In Plateau, Demand N1m Ransom / Gunmen Hijack Corpse In Rivers, Demand N1m Ransom / Man Kidnaps Ex-boss For Accusing Him Of Stealing, Demands N1m Ransom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Driver, Passengers, Demand N1m Ransom by Realfrankie(m): 8:10am On Feb 12, 2020
Driver and passengers for only 1M grin

they should negotiate very well, maybe they might end up paying 5k ransom

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Driver, Passengers, Demand N1m Ransom by nature4c: 8:19am On Feb 12, 2020
Very bad ,i believe In 9ja police. I trust them, the victims will surely set free
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Driver, Passengers, Demand N1m Ransom by vertueptime: 8:27am On Feb 12, 2020
TheRealProphet:
police is your friend but they can't join hands together to help the kidnapped victims angry Nigeria is a zoo not a county.

See dont blame them, they are capable of bn kidnapped too
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Driver, Passengers, Demand N1m Ransom by jessikoholic: 8:28am On Feb 12, 2020
They should open Enugu airport o. So one cannot travel to and fro to ABUJA in peace again?? Haa! I don't even need to stress myself in complaining cos nobody is listening.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Driver, Passengers, Demand N1m Ransom by sterlingD(m): 8:28am On Feb 12, 2020
AngryIgboMan:
But DSS said this was fake news before? You see how useless this country have become?

Thank you for bringing this up.l was going to say the same thing in a different way though.But na wa for this country o.What is going on,what is happening?

This trend of break down of law and order is not healthy for the country.l have heard and seen explosion but implosion l have only heard but never seen.Implosion is staring at this country in the face.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Driver, Passengers, Demand N1m Ransom by uboma(m): 8:29am On Feb 12, 2020
Kaduna - Abuja road isn't safe for motorists due to banditry.

Now, Obajana - Abuja road is gradually becoming unsafe for motorists due to banditry.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Driver, Passengers, Demand N1m Ransom by knowhowk: 8:31am On Feb 12, 2020
B3sty:
Imagine, Kidnappers demanding for #100k each from Passengers... May God Help this Country.
. Seriously we need Prayers ...
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Driver, Passengers, Demand N1m Ransom by Nobody: 8:37am On Feb 12, 2020
vertueptime:

See dont blame them, they are capable of bn kidnapped too
police men aim is to help citizens by protecting life and properties...call a spade a spade
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Driver, Passengers, Demand N1m Ransom by gambia(m): 8:38am On Feb 12, 2020
Base on logistics

The situation is terrible, travelling by road in some areas is very dangerous. Last Sunday, i was shocked when a member gave testimony that 2 million was paid to kidnappers to secure her brother's release.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Driver, Passengers, Demand N1m Ransom by Nobody: 8:38am On Feb 12, 2020
Nackzy:
This Country is turning to Something else,

It has already turned. God is our only hope now.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Driver, Passengers, Demand N1m Ransom by Nobody: 8:41am On Feb 12, 2020
uboma:
Kaduna - Abuja road isn't safe for motorists due to banditry.

Now, Obajana - Abuja road is gradually becoming unsafe for motorists due to banditry.
Jebba road, in fact all the remote roads in Niger state are constantly at the mercy of bandits and kidnappers.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Driver, Passengers, Demand N1m Ransom by Unrated900(m): 8:53am On Feb 12, 2020
ignis:
Government should pay the ransom

Lol government pay which ransome
Government that can’t protect its citizen want to pay ransome
Better don’t hope on this dullard government
They are dead on seat and on arrival
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Driver, Passengers, Demand N1m Ransom by rotile247(m): 8:53am On Feb 12, 2020
Imarnuel08:
“Since it did not happen here in Ondo, the matter would have been reported at the Kogi State Command,” Joseph said"

This is a police officer. Dismissing a mass kidnapping so freely. See why the police are the ebola of all the plagues this country is facing ba?

Exactly. This should be a joint operation by Ondo, Kogi, Abuja and all border states.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Driver, Passengers, Demand N1m Ransom by EmekaBlue(m): 9:01am On Feb 12, 2020
cheap kidnappers

make d families pay 100k each because eno easy to take that kind risk
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Driver, Passengers, Demand N1m Ransom by ipswitch: 9:14am On Feb 12, 2020
Nigeria is No 3 on World Terrorist Index. Now kidnapping.....eh? We all know how we got here
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Driver, Passengers, Demand N1m Ransom by Rizzyreal: 10:10am On Feb 12, 2020
ifeegee:
we have a family of seven from our complex

among them. the husband, wife and five

children. they're going for a funeral....As at

yesterday, when the announcement was being

made, the kidnappers were asking for #5m for the family.

I wonder why some people here are saying that they are demanding for 100k each.

May God send help and deliver those that are kidnapped. Oh Nigeria, which way!
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Driver, Passengers, Demand N1m Ransom by aminusodiq(m): 10:24am On Feb 12, 2020
ogbuefi677:

And the road used to be frightening lonely sometimes.
yes... Very deserted... Not so busy... I tink d crime rate reduced becks its very good now... One of d best road I jorneyd on!!
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Driver, Passengers, Demand N1m Ransom by Jabioro: 10:30am On Feb 12, 2020
Police always keep jurisdiction when it comes to crime,Let us be reminded that crime had no jurisdiction.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Driver, Passengers, Demand N1m Ransom by MrNipplesLover(m): 10:45am On Feb 12, 2020
B3sty:
Imagine, Kidnappers demanding for #100k each from Passengers... May God Help this Country.

they demanded for such amount of money that could be easily paid by the families of the victims.

they want collect sharp money wey no go stress the payers.

this country is just gone.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Driver, Passengers, Demand N1m Ransom by Nobody: 11:00am On Feb 12, 2020
aminusodiq:
If Uve traveled on dat road before, ull agree with me dat dia r alot of fulani settlements in dat area. From kabba to obaajana down to lokoja... Not calling names grin but we knw d flag bearers shocked
Seems cattle rearing is no longer sufficient to sustain their greed, everywhere they go robbery, kidnap, murder rape, arson is left behind.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Driver, Passengers, Demand N1m Ransom by Mshad662(m): 12:33pm On Feb 12, 2020
Okoroawusa:
Hungry kidnappers.... when police catch them na 100k kidnap go cause am.

They are not hungry. Its more sensible to charge 100k per person since it'll be easier to pay up. For 20 persons that's 2million.

Than to kidnap 1 person and start demanding 2miilion.

These guys are beginning to have Financial counselors.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Driver, Passengers, Demand N1m Ransom by Okoroawusa: 12:38pm On Feb 12, 2020
Mshad662:

They are not hungry. Its more sensible to charge 100k per person since it'll be easier to pay up. For 20 persons that's 2million.

Than to kidnap 1 person and start demanding 2miilion.

These guys are beginning to have Financial counselors.
mmmm... that makes sense
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Driver, Passengers, Demand N1m Ransom by sunnyprof: 1:12pm On Feb 12, 2020
seguno2:

has turned

because of ONE ARMED ROBBERY INCIDENT abi?
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Driver, Passengers, Demand N1m Ransom by B3sty(m): 1:24pm On Feb 12, 2020
MrNipplesLover:

they demanded for such amount of money that could be easily paid by the families of the victims.

they want collect sharp money wey no go stress the payers.

this country is just gone.

Honestly, This is Bad.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Driver, Passengers, Demand N1m Ransom by ba7man(m): 2:48pm On Feb 12, 2020
OhBiafra:
f

Dec 12 2014, under GEJ

When i made that statement, Abuja, and other northern cities were being bombed.

Cars were being searched for bombs all over the nation. GEJ was voted out because of that.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Driver, Passengers, Demand N1m Ransom by uboma(m): 6:42pm On Feb 12, 2020
destinie2019:

Jebba road, in fact all the remote roads in Niger state are constantly at the mercy of bandits and kidnappers.

I have been on most of the routes in Niger state. The roads are in deplorable conditions. And yes, bandits have taken over as well.

I have greatly reduced my road trips within the red lighted locations in Nigeria due to banditry.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Driver, Passengers, Demand N1m Ransom by ifeegee(f): 8:35pm On Feb 12, 2020
Rizzyreal:

I wonder why some people here are saying that they are demanding for 100k each.

May God send help and deliver those that are kidnapped. Oh Nigeria, which way!

we started making contributions today. the husband is a printer while the wife sells buns, pure water and minerals...we don't even know how the money is going to be raised.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Driver, Passengers, Demand N1m Ransom by bamiworld(m): 11:43pm On Feb 12, 2020
EsomahJD:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2020/02/12/gunmen-kidnap-driver-passengers-demand-n1m-ransom/amp/
one of my friend dad was one of them, they paid money for his release. Nigerians are suffering and smiling. I hope God help u

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peterside Idah Accused Of Holding Lady Against Her Will In His South Africa Home / Corper Wrongly Accused Of Rape In Warri Freed, Speaks Out / Use The Pedestrian Bridge Or Get Bounced (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.