Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,164 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:59 AM

Please How Can You Help Someone To Stop Drinking? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please How Can You Help Someone To Stop Drinking? (260 Views)

I’ll Stop Drinking from Sachet Water After Seeing This / Find Out Why You Should Stop Drinking Cold Water Or Ice Water As A Man / 8 Reasons To Stop Drinking Coke Every Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please How Can You Help Someone To Stop Drinking? by eazisky(m): 8:09am On Feb 12, 2020
Good day everyone, please I need you guys to help me with an idea on how to stop a lady friend (colleague) from drinking, she drinks to stupor and most times someone who doesn't even know her takes her home through her fone contact, I've taken her home severally each time I receives calls from unknown through her fone, just yesterday again, she drank to stupor and I've told her to stop calling me, I told her I'm no longer her Friend cos I can't be a friend to a drunkard, then she started pleading with me to forgive her and she will appreciate if I can help her stop the habit, I told her I can't, the only person who can help her is herself, but she insisted that I help her out but really I wish I can help her but I don't know how to, she's a beautiful lady anyway, I don't know if she has a boyfriend, I've never asked cos I'm married, the last time I took her home, her younger sister told me their mum is really going through alot just because of my colleague, even if not for anything, I would like to help her just because of her mum, but how to go about it is what I don't know, if anyone have an idea pls feel free to share.
Thanks.
Re: Please How Can You Help Someone To Stop Drinking? by infogenius(m): 8:18am On Feb 12, 2020
Op
I feel for her.
Do you know why as a lady she drinks to stupor?
She may be in it for Fun or going through challenges /depression

Kindly find out why. This may provide the answers to getting her out of this social misbehavior.

1 Like

Re: Please How Can You Help Someone To Stop Drinking? by Davash222(m): 8:21am On Feb 12, 2020
Learn to be drinking with her. By doing so, you can curtail her drinking habit.

1 Like

Re: Please How Can You Help Someone To Stop Drinking? by eazisky(m): 8:26am On Feb 12, 2020
Davash222:
Learn to be drinking with her. By doing so, you can curtail her drinking habit.

drink with her? ok thanks anyway
Re: Please How Can You Help Someone To Stop Drinking? by eazisky(m): 8:27am On Feb 12, 2020
infogenius:
Op
I feel for her.
Do you know why as a lady she drinks to stupor?
She may be in it for Fun or going through challenges /depression

Kindly find out why. This may provide the answers to getting her out of this social misbehavior.

thanks boss

(1) (Reply)

Care Of The Kidney / A Pediatrician's Help Is Urgently Required. / Breaking News: Juventus Defender Tested Positive For Coronavirus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.