Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:23 AM

Nigerian Breweries Plc Is Recruiting! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Breweries Plc Is Recruiting! (16688 Views)

Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 / Total Nigeria Plc Is Recruiting / Nigerian Breweries Plc Recruiting Trainee Shift Managers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Breweries Plc Is Recruiting! by Lush: 3:10pm On Jun 01, 2007
Hello Nairalanders, Nigerian Breweries is recruiting for the their Graduate Management Development Programme (GMDS).

http://www.ideyfind.com/forum/index.php?topic=119.0

Please follow the link for further details.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Plc Is Recruiting! by teminiseun: 4:30pm On Jun 01, 2007
THANKS A LOT, U ARE WONDERFULLY CURRENT.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Plc Is Recruiting! by topeorekoy(m): 5:08pm On Jun 01, 2007
Nigerian Breweries is presently recruiting fresh graduates of all cadre
who are below 27years old for the Graduate Management Development
Scheme from All fields of study.

Requirements;

5 O'level credits including mathematics and english
University degree with mininmum second class upper (2.1)
below 2 years working experience or non
below 27 years old
All fields of study

Apply online now! Visit www.nbplc.com
or
http://www.nbplc.com/careers-jobreader.asp?jobid=53 [Direct Link]

Please send to all your FRIENDS even if you're not applying.

Closes 20th June, 2007.
Good Luck y'all
Re: Nigerian Breweries Plc Is Recruiting! by washington: 5:36pm On Jun 01, 2007
Thanks for your good work.You have just made me to be among the first group of persons to apply for the job.But guy after i submitted my application, a message was sent to me saying my application was recieved and a tracking code sent to me for enquiries.The tracking code i cann't find could it be error?
Re: Nigerian Breweries Plc Is Recruiting! by firstborn: 6:16pm On Jun 01, 2007
I GOT THE EMAIL AND CAME HERE TO POST IT ONLY TO FIND THAT I'VE BEEN BEATING TO IT BY "lush". THAT WAS GOOD. KEEP POSTING.

http://www.nbplc.com/careers-applicationform.asp?jobid=53
Re: Nigerian Breweries Plc Is Recruiting! by cashflowpc(m): 8:31pm On Jun 01, 2007
Got the email too, was late to post, Goodluck to you all.

Cheers
Re: Nigerian Breweries Plc Is Recruiting! by crito(m): 4:15am On Jun 02, 2007
nice one.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Plc Is Recruiting! by ogonkobia: 8:09pm On Jun 02, 2007
It's not going. Could it be I wrote something I shouldnt, even though I dont meet just one tinee winnee requirement
Re: Nigerian Breweries Plc Is Recruiting! by chydon(m): 8:13am On Jun 03, 2007
am trying to apply but the site is showing me some error
Re: Nigerian Breweries Plc Is Recruiting! by Sallywendu(f): 10:41am On Jun 04, 2007
Please concerning the Nigerian Breweries application, I have been applying since Friday but can't submit, its telling me the webpage can not be displayed if i click on submit. Can someone who have submitted help me out?
Re: Nigerian Breweries Plc Is Recruiting! by Lush: 9:02pm On Jun 04, 2007
Hi Nairalanders, i just wanted to give you guys a heads up regarding applying for the graduate programme. There're obviously tonnes of applicants trying to apply via their site at the same time, they either didnt anticipate such large numbers applying at the same time or their site cannot handle large numbers. Which ever it is, just keep trying to apply or wait till late in the day. I just gave it a shot and i sailed through without any hitches even though i didnt meet all their requirements. undecided Goodluck to everybody.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Plc Is Recruiting! by Sallywendu(f): 10:30am On Jun 05, 2007
Lush, thanx a million for ur reply. I succeeded in submitting yesterday, but the problem i am having now is that they made mention of a track code which i did not see after the submission of the application, what do i do? Secondly the system i used to apply was not connected to the printer so i could not print the page they asked us to print, is there going to be any problem about that? Please explain cos as u know, i can't get the page again .
Thanx once more for your reply.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Plc Is Recruiting! by Lush: 10:59am On Jun 05, 2007
Ooooooh, that might be problem when you have to do a follow up or when you're asked to come in for a test. I suggest you re-apply so you can get the code because one was displayed when i did a test run last night. Better safe than sorry, dont you think? Give it another go , the track code is usually in red
Re: Nigerian Breweries Plc Is Recruiting! by Sallywendu(f): 11:05am On Jun 05, 2007
Thanx Lush, i think i will do that now. u r great!!!!!!!!!!!11
Re: Nigerian Breweries Plc Is Recruiting! by Sallywendu(f): 1:55pm On Jun 05, 2007
Hi Lush, Please did they really sent a track code to you? I am still facing the same problem i explained to you before. Like i said i submitted on Friday but did not see the track code, i have also re-applied like u advised me this morning and i submitted, the confirmation simply said your application has been received, and that it has been assigned a special tracking code i should use in any enquiry but they did not write the code there. I have just printed the page like that. Please any mistake or what do i do next.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Plc Is Recruiting! by Lush: 3:14pm On Jun 05, 2007
They did not send me a track code, it was displayed when i submitted the application, hence the reason for them asking you to print out the page. I cant really say what the problem is unless i see your screen. undecided
Re: Nigerian Breweries Plc Is Recruiting! by Sallywendu(f): 3:56pm On Jun 05, 2007
No track code was displayed on my screen, i don't know why? I only printed the page like that shaa. Anyway, thanks a lot 4 ur concern and prompt replies.
!luv.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Plc Is Recruiting! by pclmanee: 8:11am On Mar 03, 2010
ขอบคุณครับ. wink

(1) (Reply)

Invite From Outcess-formerly CCSL / It Has Come To Our Attention That Existing Beneficiaries Are Refusing To Show Up / What Kind Of Job Do You Do And What's The Hardest Part of Your Job?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.