Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,383 members, 7,781,085 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:35 AM

I Love Money So Much - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love Money So Much (671 Views)

I Want A Tall Man, I Have Money So I Don’t Care If He’s Broke – Lady Says / Send Money So I Can Come / Romance Is Sweet If You Have Money So Come Now Nd Get Free Tutorials (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love Money So Much by Ryan03(f): 11:18am On Feb 12, 2020
*RAGP Testimony by Emmanuel*

My name is Emmanuel G. known as Passiveincome in RAGP; I’m an entrepreneur and motivational speaker on entrepreneurship, empowerment, financial education, wealth creation, personal/spiritual development.
I started Recharge and Get Paid Telecom VTU business with the sum N5,000 only on 6th of July, 2017 and within that time till now, I have built this business to multi-million profits.
I have seen the huge potential in the Telecom sector when I first ventured into Recharge card selling and ICT business prior to the completion of my secondary school.
*HOW I STARTED MY RAGP JOURNEY*
In 2017, I came across Mr. Tajudeen’s (my sponsor’s) post about Recharge and Get Paid on Facebook, I immediately connected with him to know more about the business. I also called RAGP customer care line to find out if this company is NCC certified and fortunately for me, it was the CEO (Ositadima Oshopo) I spoke with.

God inspired me to work with the CEO, run with the company’s vision and mission as well as expansion plans. I was able to take the business to churches and used it to empower people.

To God be the glory the business has empowered me. I have built a team of over 400,000 partners. I have team members who are worth N400million, N300million, N200million, N100million, N80million, N70million, N60million, N50million down to N10million etc in the business.
By the grace of God, I earn not less than N80,000 on daily basis from my recharge activities, referral activities and those of my team members.

I have amassed all the incentives worth N15.5million many times with my different accounts.

I have travelled within and outside Nigeria on different vacation trips courtesy of Recharge and Get Paid.

I and many of my team members have started building our companies in order to create more jobs. God has used this company called Recharge and Get Paid to empower us and this company is empowering more people and expanding to other African countries.

*ACKNOWLEDGEMENT*
I appreciate the CEO of RAGP for his wonderful support, my vibrant team members (John, Olori Yemisi , Mr. David and many more).

*CONCLUSION*
We still have billions to tap from this company because the Telecom market is too big. Airtime/data are unavoidable oil that fuels communication, socialization and lots more.

I urge every registered member who is reading my testimony to do everything possible to build the business because it pays. Remember, *R.I.T.A* (Referral is the Answer).

If you are reading this testimony and you haven’t started yet, now is the best time to start your journey to residual income and financial freedom. Stop enriching your banks, vendors/dealers and various VTU platform that you use to recharge. Switch to RAGP and be getting paid from your personal consumption of these same products as well as earn from the consumption of the people you are going to build into your RAGP Telecom VTU business.

See you at the top because I am on my way there.

*END OF TESTIMONY*
Wow.. What a testimony.

If you are inspired by this testimony, say to yourself, “if Emmanuel made it in RAGP, I can make it.”
*If you are ready to start your journey to Financial freedom through Recharge and Get Paid Telecom VTU business, chat with us and get started today!*
Re: I Love Money So Much by Escabado: 3:26pm On Mar 16, 2020
You are just wasting your time. From the Look of things I can see you are a fraudster . Guys run away from this his thread oo

1 Like

Re: I Love Money So Much by Ryan03(f): 11:25am On Mar 28, 2020
Escabado:
You are just wasting your time. From the Look of things I can see you are a fraudster . Guys run away from this his thread oo
and you can prove that? You run your mouth like a spoilt tap without making confirmations. Even with google in your phone, you chose to be stupid

(1) (Reply)

9 Terminology Used In Making A Woman Feel Sexy / Female Friends With Benefits Needed In Abuja / Sisters Lodge #1: How To Vet A Man and get your dream man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.