Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,350 members, 7,780,939 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:56 AM

Historicity Of The Bible And Justification Of Christian Faith - Religion (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Historicity Of The Bible And Justification Of Christian Faith (14422 Views)

There Is No Heaven & Hell - Pastor Abosom As He Abandons His Christian Faith / Mike Bamiloye: Witchcraft Made Me Go Into Production Of Christian Movies / The Significance Of Ash Wednesday in the Christian faith (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Historicity Of The Bible And Justification Of Christian Faith by Nobody: 3:49pm On Mar 22, 2020
FOLYKAZE:

You are considerably insane

I'm certain certain certain that you're 100% sound mentally! smiley
Re: Historicity Of The Bible And Justification Of Christian Faith by FOLYKAZE(m): 4:16pm On Mar 22, 2020
LordReed:

Did you note that the author of the study is a confessed catholic? LMFAO!

Wow. How the church could hide the secret for 2 millennium for more than 20 billions people is what I don't understand.
Re: Historicity Of The Bible And Justification Of Christian Faith by LordReed(m): 5:28pm On Mar 22, 2020
FOLYKAZE:

Wow. How the church could hide the secret for 2 millennium for more than 20 billions people is what I don't understand.

It's a real wonder. I am sure the lack of access to information played a huge role. Now people are getting access to more and more information, its getting harder to justify a lot of these beliefs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Historicity Of The Bible And Justification Of Christian Faith by budaatum: 5:41pm On Mar 22, 2020

Re: Historicity Of The Bible And Justification Of Christian Faith by budaatum: 5:42pm On Mar 22, 2020
LordReed:

It's a real wonder. I am sure the lack of access to information played a huge role. Now people are getting access to more and more information, its getting harder to justify a lot of these beliefs.
Now more people are gaining an understanding, you mean.

But wasn't that The intention? To open peoples' eyes?
Re: Historicity Of The Bible And Justification Of Christian Faith by LordReed(m): 6:04pm On Mar 22, 2020
budaatum:

Ideally more information should lead to more understanding, yes?
Re: Historicity Of The Bible And Justification Of Christian Faith by LordReed(m): 6:05pm On Mar 22, 2020
budaatum:

As if research can crucify Christ amongst believers.

LMFAO!
Re: Historicity Of The Bible And Justification Of Christian Faith by FOLYKAZE(m): 6:09pm On Mar 22, 2020
budaatum:

Religion wasn't designed for people to gain understanding. The knowledge of the mechanism of universe and nature tends to push religion back to where it belong, the abyss of mediocrity.

Right from inception, the populace always want an explanation and want to relate with the universe. Religion creates a bogeyman, and most likely skydaddy, to explain off the enquiries of the masses.

Whoever invented religion is a con artist, who understand the psychological nature of human, and how to manipulate the mind of men.

Time and time again, it has been exposed as wholesome fraud with abject hopelessness and envelope of fantasies.
Re: Historicity Of The Bible And Justification Of Christian Faith by FOLYKAZE(m): 6:15pm On Mar 22, 2020
LordReed:

It is a multi-billion dollar industry. The controller generals would do everything to restrict access to information exposing the fraudulent nature of the belief system. Since there is enough money to make from the gullibility of the people, it may take centuries before the system die
Re: Historicity Of The Bible And Justification Of Christian Faith by budaatum: 6:22pm On Mar 22, 2020
LordReed:

Ideally more information should lead to more understanding, yes?
Its a tricky one my Lord. One should expect more information to increase understanding, but the correlation isn't so straightforward. People may choose to believe the "more information" instead of understanding it. You might see this playing out in the sciences in Nigeria where we believe in Physics and Chemistry but have limited understanding of it and thereby make little use of it.

I think there's a point where contradictions inherent in information cause conflict. Like you must have found, one wonders and questions more as the contradictions increase, and a resolution of the conflicts of those contradictions cause understanding. Hard though when those in the cave have little access to outside information. So, we brought to them the Bible and the Quran to increase their information, and we built schools to grow the ability to understand. And that was Phase 1. Phase 2 is learning to understand, and Phase 3 is converting understanding into usable wisdom.

Guess I should just post the God version since its much more understandable.

Re: Historicity Of The Bible And Justification Of Christian Faith by budaatum: 6:25pm On Mar 22, 2020
FOLYKAZE:

The Church did not so much hide it. It's the people who are not yet ready to understand. Besides, its not as if there was lots of people teaching a worthy alternative to what the church taught, until now. In fact, I think if the church had not done its bit we'd be much worse off.
Re: Historicity Of The Bible And Justification Of Christian Faith by FOLYKAZE(m): 6:31pm On Mar 22, 2020
budaatum:

The Church did not so much hide it. It's the people who are not yet ready to understand. Besides, its not as if there was lots of people teaching a worthy alternative to what the church taught, until now. In fact, I think if the church had not done its bit we'd be much worse off.

We read about how the church exterminate the apostates, mostly those who have contrary view against the church and/or hold opinions that negate the bible or divinities

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Historicity Of The Bible And Justification Of Christian Faith by budaatum: 6:35pm On Mar 22, 2020
FOLYKAZE:

Right from inception, the populace always want an explanation and want to relate with the universe. Religion creates a bogeyman, and most likely skydaddy, to explain off the enquiries of the masses.
That's your opinion, which I'm afraid I can't share.

Religion was in fact an attempt to share "knowledge of the mechanism of universe". Genesis 1 is sufficient proof of this. The only error is that religions start with Primary 1 lessons where the essence is believe. You might see this stage as learning ABC by rote. Some grow out of Primary 1 to higher classes where they learn to make words and sentences and paragraphs.

1 Share

Re: Historicity Of The Bible And Justification Of Christian Faith by budaatum: 6:42pm On Mar 22, 2020
FOLYKAZE:

We read about how the church exterminate the apostates, mostly those who have contrary view against the church and/or hold opinions that negate the bible or divinities
The church acted like parents who did not know better at the time, and mature children find ways to forgive their parents of the errors of the past.

Besides, we also read how the church created an environment for those contrary views and opinions to exist in the first place. If they had not promoted an increase in reading (a major way of consuming information), we'd likely be much dumber today.
Re: Historicity Of The Bible And Justification Of Christian Faith by FOLYKAZE(m): 6:48pm On Mar 22, 2020
budaatum:

That's your opinion, which I'm afraid I can't share.

Religion was in fact an attempt to share "knowledge of the mechanism of universe". Genesis 1 is sufficient proof of this. The only error is that religions start with Primary 1 lessons where the essence is believe. You might see this stage as learning ABC by rote. Some grow out of Primary 1 to higher classes where they learn to make words and sentences and paragraphs.

The mechanism of the universe according to the book of Joshua, is that the Sun moves round the earth, and Joshua purportedly commanded the sun to stop moving. This negates new findings which reveal otherwise that the Earth revolve the Sun. Galileo was killed for unravelling the truth
Re: Historicity Of The Bible And Justification Of Christian Faith by FOLYKAZE(m): 6:55pm On Mar 22, 2020
budaatum:

The church acted like parents who did not know better at the time, and mature children find ways to forgive their parents of the errors of the past.

Besides, we also read how the church created an environment for those contrary views and opinions to exist in the first place. If they had not promoted an increase in reading (a major way of consuming information), we'd likely be much dumber today.

The church if acted as a 'parent who did not know better at that time' still kept the arcade and pseudo-knowledge till date when information reign.

If church was a good parent, it would have updated bible based knowledge and evolve with time when reality has shown most of the accounts in the bible is fiction. At that, the whole belief system should be handled as tale, instead of reality.

The church was more interested in extorting it children and subduing them with illusion of hope
Re: Historicity Of The Bible And Justification Of Christian Faith by LordReed(m): 8:38pm On Mar 22, 2020
FOLYKAZE:

It is a multi-billion dollar industry. The controller generals would do everything to restrict access to information exposing the fraudulent nature of the belief system. Since there is enough money to make from the gullibility of the people, it may take centuries before the system die

SMH a grim prospect.
Re: Historicity Of The Bible And Justification Of Christian Faith by Nobody: 9:01pm On Mar 22, 2020
FOLYKAZE:

You are considerably insane

Oluwa o! embarassed

Se bee na loro naa dun e toni?

Maximus sora f'eleyi o, ara e ngbona gidi gan o! undecided
Re: Historicity Of The Bible And Justification Of Christian Faith by LordReed(m): 9:34pm On Mar 22, 2020
budaatum:

Its a tricky one my Lord. One should expect more information to increase understanding, but the correlation isn't so straightforward. People may choose to believe the "more information" instead of understanding it. You might see this playing out in the sciences in Nigeria where we believe in Physics and Chemistry but have limited understanding of it and thereby make little use of it.

I think there's a point where contradictions inherent in information cause conflict. Like you must have found, one wonders and questions more as the contradictions increase, and a resolution of the conflicts of those contradictions cause understanding. Hard though when those in the cave have little access to outside information. So, we brought to them the Bible and the Quran to increase their information, and we built schools to grow the ability to understand. And that was Phase 1. Phase 2 is learning to understand, and Phase 3 is converting understanding into usable wisdom.

Guess I should just post the God version since its much more understandable.

True. People seem to have a penchant for belief than understanding. I think maybe because belief is the easier of the 2.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Historicity Of The Bible And Justification Of Christian Faith by Nobody: 9:47pm On Mar 22, 2020
TATIME:

Oluwa o! embarassed

Se bee na loro naa dun e toni?

Maximus sora f'eleyi o, ara e ngbona gidi gan o! undecided

Àt'enì kíní à'tenì kejì, kò sóun tí wón lè se! smiley

Orí i won ló burú.

Bínú bá wá ñ run wón, kí wón lo po sódà mébà! smiley
Re: Historicity Of The Bible And Justification Of Christian Faith by Nobody: 3:48am On Mar 23, 2020
FOLYKAZE:

FAITH, BELIEF and WORSHP will be here forever! cheesy

You people always argue about critical thinking but in reality it's you guys that is lacking in sanity! cheesy

You that out of anxiety to prove you knew so much about your heritage went on reciting the Ifa oracle just few days back now, is it the same you who now assume WORSHP will die? embarassed

Where do you think your own people got all what you recited, from their colonial masters who brought the Bible shey? cheesy

Àní wèèrè gidi lón se yín! cheesy
Re: Historicity Of The Bible And Justification Of Christian Faith by EMILO2STAY(m): 9:09am On Mar 23, 2020
FOLYKAZE:

The mechanism of the universe according to the book of Joshua, is that the Sun moves round the earth, and Joshua purportedly commanded the sun to stop moving. This negates new findings which reveal otherwise that the Earth revolve the Sun. Galileo was killed for unravelling the truth
oga the earth does not revolve around the sun, there is no scientific findings that prove this.
What are the rules of science?
Observable,
Testable,
Repeatable

The bible is right that the sun revolves around the earth as evidence by scientific rule, observable, repeatable and testable.

And Galileo was not killed for unravelling the truth. Your beginning to sound ignorant.

The aim of the heliocentric lie is to discredit the bible and hide the creator.
What you call science is not in any way science at all.

2 Likes

Re: Historicity Of The Bible And Justification Of Christian Faith by MuttleyLaff: 11:18am On Mar 23, 2020
Oh dear, the eagle has landed. FOLYKAZE the thread is going to take another/different turn with the "earth is ... and/or no, the earth is not ..." eagle landing, lol.

1 Like

Re: Historicity Of The Bible And Justification Of Christian Faith by kkins25(m): 9:23pm On Mar 23, 2020
EMILO i hope you are not here 2STAY.. Abeg just passby.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Historicity Of The Bible And Justification Of Christian Faith by EMILO2STAY(m): 9:39pm On Mar 23, 2020
kkins25:
EMILO i hope you are not here 2STAY.. Abeg just passby.
ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Historicity Of The Bible And Justification Of Christian Faith by Nobody: 4:53am On Mar 24, 2020
Pàtepàte níó kù ~ pàtepàte níó kù,
t'ójà bá tú tán á wá ku pàtepàte
pàtepàte níó kù! cheesy

Nílùú àwon asíwín, olópolo kíkú l'Oba won! cheesy
Re: Historicity Of The Bible And Justification Of Christian Faith by budaatum: 2:08pm On Mar 24, 2020
FOLYKAZE:

The church if acted as a 'parent who did not know better at that time' still kept the arcade and pseudo-knowledge till date when information reign.

If church was a good parent, it would have updated bible based knowledge and evolve with time when reality has shown most of the accounts in the bible is fiction. At that, the whole belief system should be handled as tale, instead of reality.

The church was more interested in extorting it children and subduing them with illusion of hope
You mistake "church" for the people who run some of them. Same way most judge God by God worshippers. And you are a literalist. And you think "believe" is the only possible way to reason and understand.

It was the same "church" that built most of the early schools and taught people to consume data. And those who actually read their Bibles realise that each book is an update on the previous book, and the understanding of God evolves from book to book.

It is a lesson of the Bible to evolve. Its a lesson of the universe even. Even God did, into Jesus, and eventually into what many call the Holy Spirit. And the hope you call false is that things will get better for you if you accept "Christ" the Word into your life, which in evolved language means, 'if you learn', though literalist you would likely miss that point though you know it to be true. But its a very slow and often missed process that happens over generations. Your forefathers would be amazed at how far we have come.
Re: Historicity Of The Bible And Justification Of Christian Faith by budaatum: 2:15pm On Mar 24, 2020
FOLYKAZE:

That was the understanding according to Joshua. We evolved into Galileo. Who was treated like we treated Christ who also taught advanced knowledge like Galileo taught and who was also killed.

Plato rightly described this, human attitude to newness, in his cave allegory, but it seems we have not quite yet caught up to understand, and instead of blaming ourselves for our ignorance and slowness in the evolution of our understanding, you blame "church" and Joshua.
Re: Historicity Of The Bible And Justification Of Christian Faith by MuttleyLaff: 1:15am On Mar 26, 2020
Ah-ah wetin nah. I had to dig this thread up from 4 pages away from front page. Kilo de?

Anyway, my much loving brother FOLYKAZE, I couldnt help but notice that you used "Christian faith" and not "Christian religion" in the topic heading. Why? Is there, to your understanding, a distinction and difference ni between faith and religion, lol? Please advise, and would appreciate you with illustration and/or example of what each is. Thank you.
Re: Historicity Of The Bible And Justification Of Christian Faith by Nobody: 6:28am On Mar 26, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
Ah-ah wetin nah. I had to dig this thread up from 4 pages away from front page. Kilo de?

Anyway, my much loving brother FOLYKAZE, I couldnt help but notice that you used "Christian faith" and not "Christian religion" in the topic heading. Why? Is there, to your understanding, a distinction and difference ni between faith and religion, lol? Please advise, and would appreciate you with illustration and/or example of what each is. Thank you.

Do you think he is after fake believers like you? cheesy

Come on, the spirit navigating his brains know exactly his target! cheesy

I bet you if he will discuss/argue/debate with you at all unless he just feel like getting back at Maximus69 (one of the main targets who has stylishly quenched the burning missile of his father) Isaiah 54:17 compare to Ephesians 6:16 cheesy

So i'm glad to tell you that your so called "brother" don't have your time! cheesy
Re: Historicity Of The Bible And Justification Of Christian Faith by MuttleyLaff: 10:12am On Mar 26, 2020
Maximus69:
Do you think he is after fake believers like you? cheesy
Smh, soot calling snow, black. You're inconsequential, you're just mere ordinary lowest grade mumu powdery or flaky black substance

Maximus69:
Come on, the spirit navigating his brains know exactly his target! cheesy
Smh. One of your problems is, you think too highly of yourself and not realising its a high drop from that high horse you're sitting on. You take yourself too seriously, when good bunch of sensible others, like especially me and OP FOLYKAZE dont take you seriously at all, except when fanning the flames of your ego, self grandiosity and/or exhibited sweeping delusions of grandeur, lol

MuttleyLaff:
Let me rephrase that then, friend.

The short answer is, it is drawn from and/or based on, conviction, faith and available/known historic facts out in there, my dear friend and brother from another mother.

If there were any half truths anywhere in my faith, I'll be the first to draw attention to it.

Everything about our Lord Jesus Christ and Saviour of the world are absolute truth. There are no lies to be found about Him.
MuttleyLaff was the first poster to reply on this thread with short, succinct "open and shut case" replies, like as seen in the above quote

From pages 0 to page 4 thereon, MuttleyLaff consistently with able, capable and noticeable interlocutors, the likes of amicable and amiable EMILO2STAY, budaatum, Inteltower, shadeyinka, aadoiza, dragunov, Finallydead etcetera hit OP, FOLYKAZE, heavily and repeatedly

You Maximus69, despite the invite given you by OP, FOLYKAZE, to the thread, you Maximus69 was conspicuously AWOL. In fact, you didn’t join until page 4 and when you did, it wasn’t to reply to OP, FOLYKAZE but it was to LordReed, when you eventually developed a bit of small backbone you temporarily faced on OP, FOLYKAZE but floundered miserably and even couldnt be bothered to help the brother out getting his hands on the two books you recommended him to read:
(1) Jesus the way the truth the life!
(2) The greatest man who ever lived!

Pdf or soft copy download >>> https:///JesusTheWayTheTruthTheLife
Online read >>> https://www.jw.org/en/library/books/jesus/

Pdf or soft copy download >>> https://www.jw.org/en/library/books/The-Greatest-Man-Who-Ever-Lived/
Online read choice, not available

FOLYKAZE, to the shame of Maximus69, what you humbly requested for has easily been above made available for you and to your delight. Enjoy and happy educational reading

Anyone with an ounce of intelligence, would have been intelligent enough to spot an opportunity and so not hesitate to get those literature pronto fast and by all means necessary, even if it involves walking over a floor full of broken up glass bottles, to OP, FOLYKAZE, but because of your obvious lack of skill and/or competence, you, Maximus69, allowed a good opportunity to pass and be lost through letting the opportunity slip through your bungling fingers. With all due respect, your bossman and Staff Major, TATIME, should see to it, that you get pulled in, for better, improved and up-to-date training in that department, so you no more in the future, squander and/or carelessly miss good opportunities like that again.

Maximus69:
I bet you if he will discuss/argue/debate with you at all ...
Go check out Page 0 to Page 4 of this thread, to see how FOLYKAZE and I have already discussed/argued/debated.

Go to Page 10 of this thread, to see where I fyi, intimated your bossman and Staff Major, TATIME, that if he must know. FOLYKAZE and I, respectfully go very very way long back. That the respect for each other, is mutual. I further revealed to him that the thing really is, I know FOLYKAZE well enough, not do midsummer madness with him, but rather right now rope-a-dope FOLYKAZE, lol, and that sooner or later FOLYKAZE will hoist himself with his very own petard, lol.

I even on Page 10 of same thread, asked your bossman and Staff Major, TATIME, did he ever do "double dutch" (i.e. jump rope skipping) when growing up. That, if he did, then means he'll know about how one bides their time during "double dutch" (i.e. jump rope skipping), that one is, eagle eyes watching and patiently waiting for that window of opportunity for one to jump in and prey when the hunter, turned hunt, becomes weak, lol.

A believer can learn more from an unbeliever than an unbeliever can learn from what the believer has got to know about, lol. So to be honest with you Maximus69, I called out OP, FOLYKAZE on the faith and religion subject matter because I have never met any unbeliever so ignorant that I couldn't learn something from, lol, and so I want to learn from him, I want to pry into his psyche. I want to get acquainted with his understanding. I want to be aware of and/or be familiar with perspective. Its more of "Jẹ ka dalẹ, ka tun sha", loosely translated means "Lets spill the bowl's content out on to the floor and start all over picking up things, one after the other" than anything else. After all my submission which incidentally was the first ever response to the thread's request and OP, FOLYKAZE's "How can you strongly trust that a Jesus who never exist as accounted would take you to heaven/paradise? What is the basis of your faith; historical fairies or historical facts?" question was:
"The short answer is, it is drawn from and/or based on, conviction, faith and a little bit of historic facts here and there, my dear friend and brother from another mother"

Maximus69:
... unless he just feel like getting back at Maximus69 (one of the main targets ...)
Smh, when are you going to learn how to get down and/or jump off this high horse you've climbed yourself on, hmm? Soot, that thinks its snowflake, lol, smh. Awodi (i.e. black kite) that thinks, its an eagle, lol.

Do you have that standing mirror, I onced advised you to stand in front of and repeat things, lol, hmm? Did you see yourself at all, in the mirror, lol? No? If, No, please don't get upset with the mirror because here a suggestion: Wipe the mirror clean, that will fix the reflection, lol. Anything else, come back here to get further fixes, lol

Maximus69:
(... who has stylishly quenched the burning missile of his father) Isaiah 54:17 cheesy
There he goes again with his usual proof-texting. Smh

Maximus69:
So i'm glad to tell you that your so called "brother" don't have your time! cheesy
Pftt, of course, your lack of fraternal feeling, you know, doesnt faze nor shock me. Smh. I just dont understand people who make farewell promises, they never intended to keep. Best keep your word. When you say you'll do something and dont do it, it just means you're a fickle person, you have a Simon spirit and also you can't be trusted. People with good character, strong discipline and kofam intelligence, keep promises
Re: Historicity Of The Bible And Justification Of Christian Faith by Nobody: 10:41am On Mar 26, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
Smh, soot calling snow, black. You're inconsequential, you're just mere ordinary lowest grade mumu powdery or flaky black substance

Smh. One of your problems is, you think too highly of yourself and not realising its a high drop from that high horse you're sitting on. You take yourself too seriously, when good bunch of sensible others, like especially me and OP FOLYKAZE dont take you seriously at all, except when fanning the flames of your ego, self grandiosity and/or exhibited sweeping delusions of grandeur, lol

MuttleyLaff was the first poster to reply on this thread with short, succinct "open and shut case" replies, like as seen in the above quote

From pages 0 to page 4 thereon, MuttleyLaff consistently with able, capable and noticeable interlocutors, the likes of amicable and amiable EMILO2STAY, budaatum, Inteltower, shadeyinka, aadoiza, dragunov, Finallydead etcetera hit OP, FOLYKAZE, heavily and repeatedly

You Maximus69, despite the invite given you by OP, FOLYKAZE, to the thread, you Maximus69 was conspicuously AWOL. In fact, you didn’t join until page 4 and when you did, it wasn’t to reply to OP, FOLYKAZE but it was to LordReed, when you eventually developed a bit of small backbone you temporarily faced on OP, FOLYKAZE but floundered miserably and even couldnt be bothered to help the brother out getting his hands on the two books you recommended him to read:

Pdf or soft copy download >>> https:///JesusTheWayTheTruthTheLife
Online read >>> https://www.jw.org/en/library/books/jesus/

Pdf or soft copy download >>> https://www.jw.org/en/library/books/The-Greatest-Man-Who-Ever-Lived/
Online read choice, not available

FOLYKAZE, to the shame of Maximus69, what you humbly requested for has easily been above made available for you and to your delight. Enjoy and happy educational reading

Anyone with an ounce of intelligence, would have been intelligent enough to spot an opportunity and so not hesitate to get those literature pronto fast and by all means necessary, even if it involves walking over a floor full of broken up glass bottles, to OP, FOLYKAZE, but because of your obvious lack of skill and/or competence, you, Maximus69, allowed a good opportunity to pass and be lost through letting the opportunity slip through your bungling fingers. With all due respect, your bossman and Staff Major, TATIME, should see to it, that you get pulled in, for better, improved and up-to-date training in that department, so you no more in the future, squander and/or carelessly miss good opportunities like that again.

Go check out Page 0 to Page 4 of this thread, to see how FOLYKAZE and I have already discussed/argued/debated.

Go to Page 10 of this thread, to see where I fyi, intimated your bossman and Staff Major, TATIME, that if he must know. FOLYKAZE and I, respectfully go very very way long back. That the respect for each other, is mutual. I further revealed to him that the thing really is, I know FOLYKAZE well enough, not do midsummer madness with him, but rather right now rope-a-dope FOLYKAZE, lol, and that sooner or later FOLYKAZE will hoist himself with his very own petard, lol.

I even on Page 10 of same thread, asked your bossman and Staff Major, TATIME, did he ever do "double dutch" (i.e. jump rope skipping) when growing up. That, if he did, then means he'll know about how one bides their time during "double dutch" (i.e. jump rope skipping), that one is, eagle eyes watching and patiently waiting for that window of opportunity for one to jump in and prey when the hunter, turned hunt, becomes weak, lol.

A believer can learn more from an unbeliever than an unbeliever can learn from what the believer has got to know about, lol. So to be honest with you Maximus69, I called out OP, FOLYKAZE on the faith and religion subject matter because I have never met any unbeliever so ignorant that I couldn't learn something from, lol, and so I want to learn from him, I want to pry into his psyche. I want to get acquainted with his understanding. I want to be aware of and/or be familiar with perspective. Its more of "Jẹ ka dalẹ, ka tun sha", loosely translated means "Lets spill the bowl's content out on to the floor and start all over picking up things, one after the other" than anything else. After all my submission which incidentally was the first ever response to the thread's request and OP, FOLYKAZE's "How can you strongly trust that a Jesus who never exist as accounted would take you to heaven/paradise? What is the basis of your faith; historical fairies or historical facts?" question was:
"The short answer is, it is drawn from and/or based on, conviction, faith and a little bit of historic facts here and there, my dear friend and brother from another mother"

Smh, when are you going to learn how to get down and/or jump off this high horse you've climbed yourself on, hmm? Soot, that thinks its snowflake, lol, smh. Awodi (i.e. black kite) that thinks, its an eagle, lol.

Do you have that standing mirror, I onced advised you to stand in front of and repeat things, lol, hmm? Did you see yourself at all, in the mirror, lol? No? If, No, please don't get upset with the mirror because here a suggestion: Wipe the mirror clean, that will fix the reflection, lol. Anything else, come back here to get further fixes, lol

There he goes again with his usual proof-texting. Smh

Pftt, of course, your lack of fraternal feeling, you know, doesnt faze nor shock me. Smh. I just dont understand people who make farewell promises, they never intended to keep. Best keep your word. When you say you'll do something and dont do it, it just means you're a fickle person, you have a Simon spirit and also you can't be trusted. People with good character, strong discipline and kofam intelligence, keep promises

Don't worry neighbour, keep waiting for response from FOLYKAZE.

Perhaps he's now under quarantine, i'm sure he will surely prove negative to Covid19, then he'll have your time.

Until then, have faith your brother will respond to your call for discussion/ debate/ argument. Maximus69 is NOT interested! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

256 Odu Ifa ~ Ifa Religion / DIG Haruna's Tragic Death Prophesied By?? Guess?? TB Joshua! / Do Dreams Affect Our Reality?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.