Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:37 PM

"Stop Using Hotels On Your First Night Of Marriage" Lady Advises Newly Couples - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "Stop Using Hotels On Your First Night Of Marriage" Lady Advises Newly Couples (57316 Views)

JAPA: Marry Your Man Before Coming To The UK - Nigerian Lady Advises / Stop Having Sex In The Presence Of Your Kids — Lady Advises Nigerian Parents / Lady Advises Nigerian Women To Allow Their Husbands Cheat, Have Sex Outside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Stop Using Hotels On Your First Night Of Marriage" Lady Advises Newly Couples by baillers123: 5:25pm On Feb 12, 2020
V
Re: "Stop Using Hotels On Your First Night Of Marriage" Lady Advises Newly Couples by infogenius(m): 5:25pm On Feb 12, 2020
Good advice.

Many of these diabolic hotels in town.
Starting your nuptial life in these hotels is tantamount to
strange occurrences in the marriage.

1 Like

Re: "Stop Using Hotels On Your First Night Of Marriage" Lady Advises Newly Couples by NeoWanZaeed(m): 5:26pm On Feb 12, 2020
Bustincole:
I spent my first nite in Dubai Hotel.... even awa house no fine reach dat

I weep for this man..

His appearance shows he's a mumu. House help and a fikmate to that woman
Re: "Stop Using Hotels On Your First Night Of Marriage" Lady Advises Newly Couples by taurusmena1(m): 5:26pm On Feb 12, 2020
Most times couples end up not having sex due to exhaustion meanwhile they have had it countless times in the past. Nothing special
We4all:
And what's so special about the over hyped 'first wedding night'? Over 90% of married couples had premarital sex and desecrated their beds before marriage. If it can happen in Jalingo and you relished it, then why whine when it happens in Sheraton?

2 Likes

Re: "Stop Using Hotels On Your First Night Of Marriage" Lady Advises Newly Couples by nnamdizen(m): 5:26pm On Feb 12, 2020
Some sense in there, only if she was talking to a sane society though, nowadays couples have already done all the sex styles known to man in every unimaginable places, so no need cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Stop Using Hotels On Your First Night Of Marriage" Lady Advises Newly Couples by texazzpete(m): 5:32pm On Feb 12, 2020
There is nothing more annoying than these fake deep idiots who keep spouting nonsense.

1 Like

Re: "Stop Using Hotels On Your First Night Of Marriage" Lady Advises Newly Couples by Angelfrost(m): 5:32pm On Feb 12, 2020
Bustincole:
I spent my first nite in Dubai Hotel.... even awa house no fine reach dat

What exactly is your point??!... Or you just want to brag on a faceless and anonymous forum?...
Re: "Stop Using Hotels On Your First Night Of Marriage" Lady Advises Newly Couples by ednut1(m): 5:34pm On Feb 12, 2020
Sm giving fools a voice
Re: "Stop Using Hotels On Your First Night Of Marriage" Lady Advises Newly Couples by Claireyes: 5:34pm On Feb 12, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Stop Using Hotels On Your First Night Of Marriage" Lady Advises Newly Couples by eyinola: 5:34pm On Feb 12, 2020
ipreach:
A Social Media User has taken to the social media to advice newly married couples to stop using hotels to spend their first night.

In the post made on her Twitter page, @JustSociety4all said the same bed hired by some men to sleep with prostitutes is where some people lay their marital alter.

She continued by saying even if you have one room, sleep there and don't mess up your foundation.

See what she tweeted:

https://twitter.com/JustSociety4all/status/1226917226445524993?s=19
hmmmm,if na same bed i use as a bachelor nko,uno how many grin grin make ino talk
Re: "Stop Using Hotels On Your First Night Of Marriage" Lady Advises Newly Couples by Esofruits(m): 5:38pm On Feb 12, 2020
... grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Stop Using Hotels On Your First Night Of Marriage" Lady Advises Newly Couples by OnniSilver: 5:39pm On Feb 12, 2020
[s]
post=86593753:

Makes sense....loads of sense!!

Only 'Awon omo Wobe' will disagree!
Dem pawon peeps!
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: "Stop Using Hotels On Your First Night Of Marriage" Lady Advises Newly Couples by Tonyspecial(m): 5:40pm On Feb 12, 2020
Nice
Re: "Stop Using Hotels On Your First Night Of Marriage" Lady Advises Newly Couples by Angelfrost(m): 5:40pm On Feb 12, 2020
NigeriaBam:
grin Beautiful Advice...
Matthew 11:15 Whoever has ears, let them hear. He who has ears to hear, let him hear and heed My words. So listen and understand what I'm telling you.

Meanwhile, Check My Profile or Signature.
MTN and 9mobile Data Is AVAILABLE At Lowest Price.
*We're Doing This Business With Honesty, Sincerity, Transparency And God's Fearing.
*We're Offering Pay After Receive Data For Customers Benefit Of Doubt.

The only beauty in her counsel is that it is more economical, especially for young and struggling couples... The "Foundation" part of her submission is nothing but pointless superstition.

We decent folks might as well all start avoiding hotels in their entirety for every other religious or superstitious reasons.

Come to even think of it, some cohabiting unmarried partners have thrived far longer than married couples that dotted all the right places, including avoiding honeymooning in hotels.... Abeg, make we hear word jor!!!

3 Likes

Re: "Stop Using Hotels On Your First Night Of Marriage" Lady Advises Newly Couples by stubbornman(m): 5:42pm On Feb 12, 2020
ddd
Re: "Stop Using Hotels On Your First Night Of Marriage" Lady Advises Newly Couples by fof1: 5:42pm On Feb 12, 2020
ipreach:
A Social Media User has taken to the social media to advice newly married couples to stop using hotels to spend their first night.

In the post made on her Twitter page, @JustSociety4all said the same bed hired by some men to sleep with prostitutes is where some people lay their marital alter.

She continued by saying even if you have one room, sleep there and don't mess up your foundation.

See what she tweeted:

https://twitter.com/JustSociety4all/status/1226917226445524993?s=19

I COMPLETELY AGREE WITH YOU. THIS IS HIGHER AND HOLIER THINKING, FUTURISTIC THINKING AND FORWARD EVER, PLS.
Re: "Stop Using Hotels On Your First Night Of Marriage" Lady Advises Newly Couples by bikerboy1(m): 5:43pm On Feb 12, 2020
donstan18:
Foundation indeed! 99.849% of those who got married as a non-virgin once slept and had sex in a hotel, so there's nothing new.

Sleep in the church if you want, Marriage wey go cast go cast.

Gbam!!!
Re: "Stop Using Hotels On Your First Night Of Marriage" Lady Advises Newly Couples by franchasng: 5:45pm On Feb 12, 2020
creolehunt:
The OP should be a comedian.

That same bed they are going home to sleep on, the husband may have also slept with countless prostìtutes on it too. So, what gives?
Nairaland grin grin
Re: "Stop Using Hotels On Your First Night Of Marriage" Lady Advises Newly Couples by JayPeeOham: 5:45pm On Feb 12, 2020
Thanks for thinking out loud Comrade Ella...

Now see wetin u don cause for Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: "Stop Using Hotels On Your First Night Of Marriage" Lady Advises Newly Couples by Hilaskee(m): 5:46pm On Feb 12, 2020
I think I agree with her view. It makes sense to me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Stop Using Hotels On Your First Night Of Marriage" Lady Advises Newly Couples by sheyoroniyen(m): 5:48pm On Feb 12, 2020
nigeria and spirituality are like bread n butter.......

1 Like

Re: "Stop Using Hotels On Your First Night Of Marriage" Lady Advises Newly Couples by imran147(m): 5:49pm On Feb 12, 2020
H
Re: "Stop Using Hotels On Your First Night Of Marriage" Lady Advises Newly Couples by jovijovi: 5:49pm On Feb 12, 2020
Ok thanks.

Check my signature for your WAIST TRAINER & other body shapers we deliver we deliver nationwide.
Re: "Stop Using Hotels On Your First Night Of Marriage" Lady Advises Newly Couples by ChildFun: 5:51pm On Feb 12, 2020
G
Re: "Stop Using Hotels On Your First Night Of Marriage" Lady Advises Newly Couples by seangy4konji: 5:51pm On Feb 12, 2020
foundation ko

parapet ni...

if not for sake of marriage...wife weh be say dem don knack 2 times a week for the pasy 15 tears of her life by boyfriends and parol na hin need foundatioon...
Re: "Stop Using Hotels On Your First Night Of Marriage" Lady Advises Newly Couples by Nobody: 5:51pm On Feb 12, 2020
She make sense if u can think properly
Re: "Stop Using Hotels On Your First Night Of Marriage" Lady Advises Newly Couples by therajah: 5:51pm On Feb 12, 2020
The alter is not a physical alter but spiritual one.
Re: "Stop Using Hotels On Your First Night Of Marriage" Lady Advises Newly Couples by Kendroid: 5:52pm On Feb 12, 2020
On that very first day, even if u sleep in the church with ur wife...
Game wey go cut go cut!

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

List Of University Courses In Ghana To Apply With Affordable Fees Nigerians / See The Groom's And Bride's Mothers' Outfits /Dance That Got People Talking / My Journey To Motherhood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.