Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,862 members, 7,798,871 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:34 AM

"Stop Using Hotels On Your First Night Of Marriage" Lady Advises Newly Couples - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "Stop Using Hotels On Your First Night Of Marriage" Lady Advises Newly Couples (57301 Views)

JAPA: Marry Your Man Before Coming To The UK - Nigerian Lady Advises / Stop Having Sex In The Presence Of Your Kids — Lady Advises Nigerian Parents / Lady Advises Nigerian Women To Allow Their Husbands Cheat, Have Sex Outside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Stop Using Hotels On Your First Night Of Marriage" Lady Advises Newly Couples by Okikaneseokwu: 9:36pm On Feb 12, 2020
Papanwamaikpe:
Muwa bu onye Ebetete grin
Elee n'akuku oshiri diri?
Re: "Stop Using Hotels On Your First Night Of Marriage" Lady Advises Newly Couples by miketayo(m): 9:36pm On Feb 12, 2020
foundation? the foundation that was laid a plenty months before the wedding
Re: "Stop Using Hotels On Your First Night Of Marriage" Lady Advises Newly Couples by MessiahOwu: 9:52pm On Feb 12, 2020
Why do visitors sleep? if I manage the one room I have

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Stop Using Hotels On Your First Night Of Marriage" Lady Advises Newly Couples by MessiahOwu: 9:52pm On Feb 12, 2020
Where do visitors sleep? if I manage the one room I have
Re: "Stop Using Hotels On Your First Night Of Marriage" Lady Advises Newly Couples by MessiahOwu: 9:56pm On Feb 12, 2020
Where do visitors sleep? if I manage the one room I have
Re: "Stop Using Hotels On Your First Night Of Marriage" Lady Advises Newly Couples by golddare: 10:01pm On Feb 12, 2020
ipreach:
A Social Media User has taken to the social media to advice newly married couples to stop using hotels to spend their first night.

In the post made on her Twitter page, @JustSociety4all said the same bed hired by some men to sleep with prostitutes is where some people lay their marital alter.

She continued by saying even if you have one room, sleep there and don't mess up your foundation.

See what she tweeted:

https://twitter.com/JustSociety4all/status/1226917226445524993?s=19

What of the different girls the groom must have dated before marriage or every couple changed their beds. People just dont understand scriptures, how can bed means foundation.
Re: "Stop Using Hotels On Your First Night Of Marriage" Lady Advises Newly Couples by Papanwamaikpe: 10:40pm On Feb 12, 2020
Okikaneseokwu:

Elee n'akuku oshiri diri?
Ekwulobia na
Re: "Stop Using Hotels On Your First Night Of Marriage" Lady Advises Newly Couples by Okikaneseokwu: 10:45pm On Feb 12, 2020
Papanwamaikpe:
Ekwulobia na
Chineke!!!
Nwannaa noro ofuma grin cheesy
Re: "Stop Using Hotels On Your First Night Of Marriage" Lady Advises Newly Couples by Papanwamaikpe: 10:53pm On Feb 12, 2020
Okikaneseokwu:
Chineke!!!
Nwannaa noro ofuma grin cheesy
Hahahaha grin

1 Like

Re: "Stop Using Hotels On Your First Night Of Marriage" Lady Advises Newly Couples by wisdomkid: 10:55pm On Feb 12, 2020
Nukilia:
Dem no go hear undecided
Who be them?
Re: "Stop Using Hotels On Your First Night Of Marriage" Lady Advises Newly Couples by Dizzyrascal(m): 11:10pm On Feb 12, 2020
iCauseTrouble:
Sincerely, some hotel beds are holier than the bed in my room. I must change it before marriage to avoid laying my marriage on wrong foundation grin
thumbs up
Re: "Stop Using Hotels On Your First Night Of Marriage" Lady Advises Newly Couples by ipreach: 11:25pm On Feb 12, 2020
Why removing the blog link?
Re: "Stop Using Hotels On Your First Night Of Marriage" Lady Advises Newly Couples by ZIMDRILL(m): 1:52am On Feb 13, 2020
Angelfrost:

The only beauty in her counsel is that it is more economical, especially for young and struggling couples... The "Foundation" part of her submission is nothing but pointless superstition.

We decent folks might as well all start avoiding hotels in their entirety for every other religious or superstitious reasons.

Come to even think of it, some cohabiting unmarried partners have thrived far longer than married couples that dotted all the right places, including avoiding honeymooning in hotels.... Abeg, make we hear word jor!!!

the problem is that most africans we copied cultures from mostly our colonisers.And we forget to study them how they became a culture and how they evolved to the present day

Spending money on something nicely and lovely is considered as something special love wise

Honeymoon in a hotel is one of them

This theory of demons because of being used by many people is rubbish, should we not use the seats in taxis, buses, trains because someone used it before? we got beds in hospital should stop being admmitted?

then we have lots of used cloths that get shipped to africa, are people catching demons from them?
Re: "Stop Using Hotels On Your First Night Of Marriage" Lady Advises Newly Couples by Teeoffers: 2:44am On Feb 13, 2020
teamsynergy:
Nonsense... What if their one room apartment was once an ashewo hub?
��‍♂️��‍♂️�

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Stop Using Hotels On Your First Night Of Marriage" Lady Advises Newly Couples by Donbosco46: 3:50am On Feb 13, 2020
creolehunt:
The OP should be a comedian.

That same bed they are going home to sleep on, the husband may have also slept with countless prostìtutes on it too. So, what gives?
Once you sleep on your bed with your wife after wedding it become matrimonial home and it is forbidden for the woman to sleep with another man in the bed or for the man to sleep with another woman on the bed. The bed becomes there alter that’s what she mean.

1 Like

Re: "Stop Using Hotels On Your First Night Of Marriage" Lady Advises Newly Couples by 9jaRealist: 7:18am On Feb 13, 2020
www.nairaland.com/attachments/11037278_screenshot20200212105812_pngb5e8eedbe6429168a992e9ff2a702c8c

The SUPERSTITIOUS mentality of some Nigerians is just shocking... angry
>
Re: "Stop Using Hotels On Your First Night Of Marriage" Lady Advises Newly Couples by Pataricatering(f): 8:24am On Feb 13, 2020
Because it’s only women that have sex in hotel rooms ?
donstan18:
Foundation indeed! 99.849% of those who got married as a non-virgin once slept and had sex in a hotel, so there's nothing new.

Sleep in the church if you want, Marriage wey go cast go cast.
Re: "Stop Using Hotels On Your First Night Of Marriage" Lady Advises Newly Couples by NotFarFrom: 8:41am On Feb 13, 2020
NeoWanZaeed:

I weep for this man..

His appearance shows he's a mumu. House help and a fikmate to that woman

Is it wrong for the husband to want to ease the stress of his wife?
Re: "Stop Using Hotels On Your First Night Of Marriage" Lady Advises Newly Couples by NeoWanZaeed(m): 10:27am On Feb 13, 2020
NotFarFrom:

Is it wrong for the husband to want to ease the stress of his wife?

That's ease to you?
Re: "Stop Using Hotels On Your First Night Of Marriage" Lady Advises Newly Couples by NNAMDIII(m): 12:23pm On Feb 13, 2020
donstan18:
Foundation indeed! 99.849% of those who got married as a non-virgin once slept and had sex in a hotel, so there's nothing new.

Sleep in the church if you want, Marriage wey go cast go cast.
oh shit! send your aza cheesy
Re: "Stop Using Hotels On Your First Night Of Marriage" Lady Advises Newly Couples by Stmiceel(m): 3:38pm On Feb 13, 2020
For Isaac it is normal
For Job it isn't normal
For Esther both are wrong
Play your life, don't watch Nollywood or Isaac or Job or Esther to run your life.
Re: "Stop Using Hotels On Your First Night Of Marriage" Lady Advises Newly Couples by NotFarFrom: 1:54pm On Feb 15, 2020
NeoWanZaeed:

That's ease to you?
Yes sir.
Re: "Stop Using Hotels On Your First Night Of Marriage" Lady Advises Newly Couples by MrCork: 12:55am On Feb 20, 2020
AshiraWealthy:

Hello stop misinterpreting me. I never said anything in that regard.
I was only speaking against the way everyone was reacting negatively to the woman's advice.
Im only telling them to calm down if the advice does not apply to them.

darling ...a nairaland lady call Jossy1luv' birthday is next week and she said u very beautttiful. she as ask me to ask u if you join us for 3some (just me, u & her) so that my dream can come thru in 2020 again. .. she said she love u. Please can we link so I can enjoy both of u? I beg? be nice cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

List Of University Courses In Ghana To Apply With Affordable Fees Nigerians / See The Groom's And Bride's Mothers' Outfits /Dance That Got People Talking / My Journey To Motherhood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.