Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:19 AM

Adegboye Olatunji: I Was Charmed By Cultists – Ilaro Poly SUG President - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Adegboye Olatunji: I Was Charmed By Cultists – Ilaro Poly SUG President (70253 Views)

Photos Of Choice Christopher, New Delta Poly SUG President That Caused Uproar / Ilaro Polytechnic Suspends Adegboye Olatunji, SUG President Over Cultism / Adegboye Emmanuel Olatunji, Polytechnic Ilaro SUG President Caught In Cult Act (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adegboye Olatunji: I Was Charmed By Cultists – Ilaro Poly SUG President by DSoj(m): 11:28am On Feb 12, 2020
I was charmed by cultists while going to church – Ilaro Poly SUG president

The Students Union President of the Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro, Ogun State, Adegboye Olatunji, claimed on Tuesday that he was charmed by unidentified cultists before he was taken to the bush for initiation.

Adegboye said he was on his way to the church when he lost his consciousness and found himself in the bush with some cultists before he was arrested by men of Ogun State Police Command.

He said this at the command headquarters in Eleweran during a parade of 77 suspected criminals, including Adegboye, for crimes ranging from cultism and robbery to murder and assault.

Adegboye said, “I am not a cult member. I don’t know how I got into the bush. I was charmed, I don’t know how it happened.

“I was going to the church around 7am on Sunday. I was going to a church in llaro. My rector also goes to that church and he hates anything cultism.”

While expressing disappointment over the way he was treated by the school authority, Adegboye said, “They didn’t fight for me because they didn’t make the proper findings.”

Adegboye was arrested on Sunday with one Olanrewaji Taiwo for alleged involvement in cultism.

The school management promptly suspended Adegboye and was later impeached by the Students Representative Council of the institution.

The state Commissioner of Police, Kenneth Ebrimson, who paraded the suspects, however, said Adegboye was caught red-handed.

Ebrimson said, “He was apprehended in his regalia and we have refused to let him pull it off, so that he doesn’t deny.”

The commissioner said he had confessed to the crime.

But Adegboye said, “I don’t know anything about this; I’m not a member. I didn’t confess anything. They searched my room; they didn’t find anything.”

When the other suspect, Olanrewaju, who was arrested alongside Adegboye, was asked whether he knew Adegboye or not, he said he had never seen him before their arrests.

He said, “I am not a cultist, I have never seen him (Adegboye) before we were brought here. Someone called me on the telephone and that was all. I don’t know how I got to the bush.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/i-was-charmed-by-cultists-while-going-to-church-ilaro-poly-sug-president/amp/

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adegboye Olatunji: I Was Charmed By Cultists – Ilaro Poly SUG President by Karemarealty288(m): 11:31am On Feb 12, 2020
Story that touch....

344 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Adegboye Olatunji: I Was Charmed By Cultists – Ilaro Poly SUG President by Dreal1247: 11:34am On Feb 12, 2020
This only happens to powerless Christians. God will help us to always be on fire for him. No fire, no power. With fire,you become too dangerous for the enemies to tamper with.

84 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Adegboye Olatunji: I Was Charmed By Cultists – Ilaro Poly SUG President by 175(m): 11:34am On Feb 12, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Lie Mohammed is shocked!

552 Likes 33 Shares

Re: Adegboye Olatunji: I Was Charmed By Cultists – Ilaro Poly SUG President by Eagleboney(m): 11:34am On Feb 12, 2020
BLOODY LIAR !! the look on your face sef shows you are a hardened cultist , not feeling remorseful at all
SLOW POISON

170 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Adegboye Olatunji: I Was Charmed By Cultists – Ilaro Poly SUG President by b0rn2fuck(m): 11:55am On Feb 12, 2020
Tuale, I dab for him

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adegboye Olatunji: I Was Charmed By Cultists – Ilaro Poly SUG President by opalu: 11:55am On Feb 12, 2020
Everything they must blame it on Church or Pastor. They caught you red handed yet u called Church. Do u want to hang it on the church?

75 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Adegboye Olatunji: I Was Charmed By Cultists – Ilaro Poly SUG President by iCauseTrouble: 11:55am On Feb 12, 2020
Is this guy trying to take over from Lai Mohammed? grin

132 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Adegboye Olatunji: I Was Charmed By Cultists – Ilaro Poly SUG President by noble71(m): 11:55am On Feb 12, 2020
grin
Lai Mohammed they learn work for this guy hand.

256 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Adegboye Olatunji: I Was Charmed By Cultists – Ilaro Poly SUG President by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:55am On Feb 12, 2020
Hahahaha grin cheesy wink cheesy grin
Devil, The Father of Lies is in serious trouble in this world o! grin
@MANNA, always on fleek.
We broke the news an hour ago!

Adegboye said, “I am not a cult member. I don’t know how I got into the bush. I was charmed, I don’t know how it happened.

Mr SUG Cult President, If you tell a judge this BS, the judge will multiply your jail term by 70.

Sometimes, you need to accept your fate and face the consequence of your action.
Yawa don gas already....Accept am!

Guys, SAY NO TO CULTISM.... it kills you before your time!

Honest Advice.

back2sender:
Bros I hail ooo, He was looking for Bushmeat inside the bush for BBQ cool
Hahahaha cheesy grin
Una no go kill person with laff for dis forum o grin.
Sho!
Bushmeat bawo

Btw,
We no be bros o!

27 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Adegboye Olatunji: I Was Charmed By Cultists – Ilaro Poly SUG President by creolehunt: 11:55am On Feb 12, 2020
Bullshit!. Now you have failed your parents, your siblings, your loved ones and anyone who ever believed in you.

Say No to Cultism! There's absolutely no gain.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adegboye Olatunji: I Was Charmed By Cultists – Ilaro Poly SUG President by Nickshrapnel: 11:55am On Feb 12, 2020
175:
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Lie Mohammed is shocked!
grin grin grin

12 Likes

Re: Adegboye Olatunji: I Was Charmed By Cultists – Ilaro Poly SUG President by OgbanjeProphet: 11:55am On Feb 12, 2020
My guy accept the reality that you have been caught red handed, and ask for forgiveness.

Also learn your lesson, ... nothing is hidden that can not be exposed.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Adegboye Olatunji: I Was Charmed By Cultists – Ilaro Poly SUG President by Innocentchild(m): 11:55am On Feb 12, 2020
So to lie like fool be your next plan. What a Shame

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Adegboye Olatunji: I Was Charmed By Cultists – Ilaro Poly SUG President by GeneralPula: 11:56am On Feb 12, 2020
undecided
Re: Adegboye Olatunji: I Was Charmed By Cultists – Ilaro Poly SUG President by Professorcplus(m): 11:56am On Feb 12, 2020
When he finally confess he Adegboye Olatunji be like:

Hmm Is not my fault. It's the devil's work

Devil:

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adegboye Olatunji: I Was Charmed By Cultists – Ilaro Poly SUG President by xrayj(m): 11:56am On Feb 12, 2020
Lol

1 Like

Re: Adegboye Olatunji: I Was Charmed By Cultists – Ilaro Poly SUG President by donaldde2: 11:56am On Feb 12, 2020
This guy is a clown, I swear

16 Likes

Re: Adegboye Olatunji: I Was Charmed By Cultists – Ilaro Poly SUG President by Dhortunn(m): 11:56am On Feb 12, 2020
Look at how supposed "men" are denying membership.
Truth is, this is how they all deny themselves in the face of trouble. If you are a cultist and you run into trouble, your so called frat brothers will leave you to your own and will only come back when the coast is clear.

But what do I know? A word is enough.

SAY NO TO CULTISM

83 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Adegboye Olatunji: I Was Charmed By Cultists – Ilaro Poly SUG President by themonk(m): 11:56am On Feb 12, 2020
Lmao grin

Please I have Iphone 7 plus 256GB and Factory unlocked for sale. Visit my profile for more information.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adegboye Olatunji: I Was Charmed By Cultists – Ilaro Poly SUG President by baillers123: 11:56am On Feb 12, 2020
Wow. Try another lie. This one cannot move us to pity u..

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Adegboye Olatunji: I Was Charmed By Cultists – Ilaro Poly SUG President by fatymore(f): 11:56am On Feb 12, 2020
Haaaaaaaaaaaaa...

The rector is the alibi....

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adegboye Olatunji: I Was Charmed By Cultists – Ilaro Poly SUG President by abumeinben(m): 11:56am On Feb 12, 2020
Nawao grin

Dude fall ma hand fa

Na which 7am church hin dey go?

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adegboye Olatunji: I Was Charmed By Cultists – Ilaro Poly SUG President by stonegarden: 11:57am On Feb 12, 2020
Small pikin talk

4 Likes

Re: Adegboye Olatunji: I Was Charmed By Cultists – Ilaro Poly SUG President by DBossNG(m): 11:57am On Feb 12, 2020
cry
Re: Adegboye Olatunji: I Was Charmed By Cultists – Ilaro Poly SUG President by Sundaycomputer: 11:57am On Feb 12, 2020
Sorry oooo

19 Likes

Re: Adegboye Olatunji: I Was Charmed By Cultists – Ilaro Poly SUG President by Rotimi47: 11:57am On Feb 12, 2020
I can smell lie Mohammed shocked

1 Like

Re: Adegboye Olatunji: I Was Charmed By Cultists – Ilaro Poly SUG President by Heavensent01(m): 11:57am On Feb 12, 2020
grin

you shouldn't be prosecuted for just being a cultist. you should be jailed for this stupid lie

you were charmed on your way to church, this one a comrade and SUG president? he's not smart with lies

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Adegboye Olatunji: I Was Charmed By Cultists – Ilaro Poly SUG President by tammie24: 11:57am On Feb 12, 2020
Oloshi cultist looking for excuse

Na so they dey charm people

Na only you they see charm

Oniranu

10 Likes

Re: Adegboye Olatunji: I Was Charmed By Cultists – Ilaro Poly SUG President by stonegarden: 11:57am On Feb 12, 2020
You have broken your wings before flying

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

2017/2018 Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (aau) Aspirants (official Thread) / Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University / Ogun Isoye: Medicine for Wisdom!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.