Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,933 members, 7,806,701 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:14 PM

Adegboye Olatunji: I Was Charmed By Cultists – Ilaro Poly SUG President - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Adegboye Olatunji: I Was Charmed By Cultists – Ilaro Poly SUG President (70252 Views)

Photos Of Choice Christopher, New Delta Poly SUG President That Caused Uproar / Ilaro Polytechnic Suspends Adegboye Olatunji, SUG President Over Cultism / Adegboye Emmanuel Olatunji, Polytechnic Ilaro SUG President Caught In Cult Act (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adegboye Olatunji: I Was Charmed By Cultists – Ilaro Poly SUG President by lakeside79937: 1:32pm On Feb 12, 2020
This guy is caught red handed and still lying .I find it very difficult to believe his story . You join cult with the promise that you will be supported by your successful EX cult members but my question is where are your EX cult members to get you out of this ? Lesson to be learnt

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adegboye Olatunji: I Was Charmed By Cultists – Ilaro Poly SUG President by Orpe7(m): 1:33pm On Feb 12, 2020
This is what happened!

You became the SUG President
Days later they approached you to join them so you can have their protection on Campus since the seat you occupy is a strong one
Foolishly you accepted
You were caught during initiation
Now you claim to be a lazy Christian whose faith was not strong enough to be charmed

OGBENI! Chop your beans alone

2 Likes

Re: Adegboye Olatunji: I Was Charmed By Cultists – Ilaro Poly SUG President by Mogajunior(m): 1:36pm On Feb 12, 2020
He was going to church by 7am with number 7 on his regalia. My brother if you know you know!

4 Likes

Re: Adegboye Olatunji: I Was Charmed By Cultists – Ilaro Poly SUG President by NigeriaBam: 1:41pm On Feb 12, 2020
Your head is not complete
Re: Adegboye Olatunji: I Was Charmed By Cultists – Ilaro Poly SUG President by frowland(m): 1:43pm On Feb 12, 2020
175:
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Lie Mohammed is shocked!

Bro use this

1 Like

Re: Adegboye Olatunji: I Was Charmed By Cultists – Ilaro Poly SUG President by Nobody: 1:47pm On Feb 12, 2020
Eagleboney:
BLOODY LIAR !!
the look on your face sef shows you are a hardened cultist ,
not feeling remorseful at all

SLOW POISON
Calm down and stop being over righteous...soon enough you will realize the world revolves around sin. Just don't get caught.
Re: Adegboye Olatunji: I Was Charmed By Cultists – Ilaro Poly SUG President by MicroSweet(m): 1:47pm On Feb 12, 2020
Who alerted the Police?

Could be a setup by his opposition. When people crave for power, they can go diabolical just to get you. Dude may be innocent.

His schools mates should have a hint on whether or not he is really a cultist.

2 Likes

Re: Adegboye Olatunji: I Was Charmed By Cultists – Ilaro Poly SUG President by Sulieman73063: 1:50pm On Feb 12, 2020
see below
Re: Adegboye Olatunji: I Was Charmed By Cultists – Ilaro Poly SUG President by Abuventure: 1:51pm On Feb 12, 2020
Charm ke? Na still the jazz pulled off your cloth, replaced it with their uniform. Walahi that charm get mind be that.

Re: Adegboye Olatunji: I Was Charmed By Cultists – Ilaro Poly SUG President by Starhearts: 1:51pm On Feb 12, 2020
Mr. Augustus Bemigho-Eyeoyibo d current NBM President worldwide must hear diz

Even Mr Felix Kupa d organising secretary

NBM..... Nil By Month.
NBM....... Not Before Midnight.
Korofo for u dere
Useless boy.
U will neva knw peace.
See how u cast urself
Re: Adegboye Olatunji: I Was Charmed By Cultists – Ilaro Poly SUG President by Savagethe21st(m): 1:52pm On Feb 12, 2020
Lol what an excuse...lol u were charmed ko

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIvYYQ4snSg please help a young nigga on his hustle.help subscribe.i'm trying not to let my talent die
Re: Adegboye Olatunji: I Was Charmed By Cultists – Ilaro Poly SUG President by executive12: 1:53pm On Feb 12, 2020
He should think of a better lie. This is not convincing enough.
Re: Adegboye Olatunji: I Was Charmed By Cultists – Ilaro Poly SUG President by otipoju(m): 1:57pm On Feb 12, 2020
opalu:
Everything they must blame it on Church or Pastor. They caught you red handed yet u called Church. Do u want to hang it on the church?

Sometimes they forcibly initiate people ooo. Trick them into attending a party and
Capture them for initiation. Especially birds and tree-cutters.
Re: Adegboye Olatunji: I Was Charmed By Cultists – Ilaro Poly SUG President by GindoX(m): 1:58pm On Feb 12, 2020
tianshie:
Person wey dem wan initiate no dey wear regalia, Baba. You don done for the game. You and chief priest.

Abeg wetin bẹ regalia?... I didn't see any special stuff there. Him wear red cloth, dem kan use paint write regalia. As in? Nothing....
Re: Adegboye Olatunji: I Was Charmed By Cultists – Ilaro Poly SUG President by nassreal01(m): 2:01pm On Feb 12, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adegboye Olatunji: I Was Charmed By Cultists – Ilaro Poly SUG President by Starhearts: 2:03pm On Feb 12, 2020
National Head (NH)...
Chief Priest (CP)...
Chairman..
Chief Butcher..
Ihaza..
Eye...
Crier..
All cannot save u diz time arround
U go eat ur beans alone

1 Like

Re: Adegboye Olatunji: I Was Charmed By Cultists – Ilaro Poly SUG President by GindoX(m): 2:07pm On Feb 12, 2020
RockyEyo:
Osheee baba,

Hello people, had a funny experience on Sunday noon, was trying to do an online transaction when I mistakenly choose the option to recharge my MTN line to the tune of 9,120 naira.
I thought about what to do and now opted to sell off the recharge at a discount instead of loosing it all to talk time.

NB I am in Lagos Ikeja Oregun area, transaction will be done in Ikeja o, I cannot shout. Interested buyer please DM me ASAP I need money for my baby food..... I can sell for 7500naira....

At the end of every of ya story, you dey always use you need money for your baby food. Na every year you dey both. Use another strategy jareee. grin
Re: Adegboye Olatunji: I Was Charmed By Cultists – Ilaro Poly SUG President by egoldman(m): 2:07pm On Feb 12, 2020
AntiChristian:

OK Spiritual being! When will Christ arrive?

Canal mind CANNOT understand spiritual things, because they are spiritually defined.
Re: Adegboye Olatunji: I Was Charmed By Cultists – Ilaro Poly SUG President by ohem007(m): 2:09pm On Feb 12, 2020
Hillarie:

"He who holds it stoles it." Is that not a line from one of Henry Danger episodes?

yeah...

that candy scene

1 Like

Re: Adegboye Olatunji: I Was Charmed By Cultists – Ilaro Poly SUG President by Bucknor79(m): 2:11pm On Feb 12, 2020
Na wa ooo .... see as dis kush man dey lie
Re: Adegboye Olatunji: I Was Charmed By Cultists – Ilaro Poly SUG President by AntiChristian: 2:12pm On Feb 12, 2020
egoldman:

Canal mind CANNOT understand spiritual things, because they are spiritually defined.

How spiritual are you that you can't decipher the return date of your Lord?
Re: Adegboye Olatunji: I Was Charmed By Cultists – Ilaro Poly SUG President by RockyEyo(m): 2:18pm On Feb 12, 2020
GindoX:

At the end of every of ya story, you dey always use you need money for your baby food. Na every year you dey both. Use another strategy jareee. grin

I guess you just had to comment........
Learn to recognize a joke when you see one
Anyway if u were a daddy u would appreciate what I’m saying....
Re: Adegboye Olatunji: I Was Charmed By Cultists – Ilaro Poly SUG President by Emmanuelhector(m): 2:24pm On Feb 12, 2020
Joke of the Day..
Re: Adegboye Olatunji: I Was Charmed By Cultists – Ilaro Poly SUG President by iamDrRhymes(m): 2:29pm On Feb 12, 2020
SmileDance:
bros pray make dem no set u up o... Even you yourself will not believe your own story

Hmm!! You are very right. I was only trying to be funny.
Re: Adegboye Olatunji: I Was Charmed By Cultists – Ilaro Poly SUG President by azadus18: 2:30pm On Feb 12, 2020
it might be true ooo...
Re: Adegboye Olatunji: I Was Charmed By Cultists – Ilaro Poly SUG President by dotedote: 2:30pm On Feb 12, 2020
Just like I was charmed to come read your story.
Re: Adegboye Olatunji: I Was Charmed By Cultists – Ilaro Poly SUG President by 01mcfadden(m): 2:31pm On Feb 12, 2020
RockyEyo:
Osheee baba,

Hello people, had a funny experience on Sunday noon, was trying to do an online transaction when I mistakenly choose the option to recharge my MTN line to the tune of 9,120 naira.
I thought about what to do and now opted to sell off the recharge at a discount instead of loosing it all to talk time.

NB I am in Lagos Ikeja Oregun area, transaction will be done in Ikeja o, I cannot shout. Interested buyer please DM me ASAP I need money for my baby food..... I can sell for 7500naira....
Are you for real?
If yes, drop your digit let me call you
Re: Adegboye Olatunji: I Was Charmed By Cultists – Ilaro Poly SUG President by egoldman(m): 2:32pm On Feb 12, 2020
AntiChristian:

How spiritual are you that you can't decipher the return date of your Lord?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University / Ogun Isoye: Medicine for Wisdom! / Missing 15-Year-Old JSS2 Ogun Student Found In Boyfriend's House Enjoying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.