Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,376 members, 7,800,755 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:55 AM

The Best Gifts For Your Val; Going Down Memory Lane - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Best Gifts For Your Val; Going Down Memory Lane (21167 Views)

Valentine: Take A Pic Of Your Gift Package And Comment Your Val's Name. / Who Is Your Val? / Share Photos Of Your Val Gifts Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Best Gifts For Your Val; Going Down Memory Lane by money121(m): 12:49pm On Feb 12, 2020
Ok
Re: The Best Gifts For Your Val; Going Down Memory Lane by Papanwamaikpe: 12:50pm On Feb 12, 2020
fatymore:
Val Val Val

Please joor...

Who is going to be my Val?

Bills on me grin
Here I am grin
Re: The Best Gifts For Your Val; Going Down Memory Lane by yesloaded: 12:50pm On Feb 12, 2020
kay29000:

Can you remember how much you got it? I hijacked my mom's own back then.
9k at Ladipo then

1 Like

Re: The Best Gifts For Your Val; Going Down Memory Lane by Papanwamaikpe: 12:51pm On Feb 12, 2020
yesloaded:

My first mobile device in the year 2003 grin

I travelled from Ibadan to Lagos to buy London used of this phone grin
Mine was Sagem grin
Re: The Best Gifts For Your Val; Going Down Memory Lane by fatymore(f): 12:51pm On Feb 12, 2020
Papanwamaikpe:
Here I am grin

Come to Lagos
Re: The Best Gifts For Your Val; Going Down Memory Lane by RockyEyo(m): 12:51pm On Feb 12, 2020
fatymore:
Val Val Val

Please joor...

Bills on me grin

I’ll gladly be your Val honey wink
Just hit me up

Meanwhile
I had a funny experience on Sunday noon, was trying to do an online transaction when I mistakenly choose the option to recharge my MTN line to the tune of 9,120 naira.
I thought about what to do and now opted to sell off the recharge at a discount instead of loosing it all to talk time.

NB I am in Lagos Ikeja Oregun area, transaction will be done in Ikeja o, I cannot shout. Interested buyer please DM me ASAP I need money for my baby food..... I’ll sell for 7500naira

1 Like

Re: The Best Gifts For Your Val; Going Down Memory Lane by yesloaded: 12:52pm On Feb 12, 2020
Papanwamaikpe:
Mine was Sagem grin
grin
Re: The Best Gifts For Your Val; Going Down Memory Lane by Papanwamaikpe: 12:52pm On Feb 12, 2020
fatymore:

Come to Lagos
I'm there already grin
Re: The Best Gifts For Your Val; Going Down Memory Lane by joepepsy(m): 12:52pm On Feb 12, 2020
Send me your pics,let me see if we can manage.
fatymore:
Val Val Val

Please joor...

Bills on me grin
Re: The Best Gifts For Your Val; Going Down Memory Lane by kay29000(m): 12:52pm On Feb 12, 2020
yesloaded:

9k at Ladipo then

Okay.

1 Like

Re: The Best Gifts For Your Val; Going Down Memory Lane by Emmygezie594: 12:55pm On Feb 12, 2020
fatymore:
Val Val Val

Please joor...

Bills on me grin
i'm available
*note:bills on you
Re: The Best Gifts For Your Val; Going Down Memory Lane by Adewale1603(m): 1:01pm On Feb 12, 2020
palito earpieces dey quick spoil. na him dey spoil first because na fake always come with it.
Re: The Best Gifts For Your Val; Going Down Memory Lane by jubrilELsudan: 1:06pm On Feb 12, 2020
Shooting my hot cum in her mouth.

1 Like

Re: The Best Gifts For Your Val; Going Down Memory Lane by Lolabisi007s(f): 1:09pm On Feb 12, 2020
This would my worse Val
Well guess I just have to spend it with my family
❤️❤️❤️❤️��‍♀️��‍♀️
Re: The Best Gifts For Your Val; Going Down Memory Lane by SocialJustice: 1:11pm On Feb 12, 2020
post=86586540:
We remembered just like yesterday,

A dozen plate of delicious, hot, fresh, sweet aroma Barbecue Chicken, Fish for boo and the family.

That is where the Love of Barbecue started from for all of us @[/color].

[color=#990000]The Best Barbecue are the ones we eat with friends!!

BARBECUE IS LOVE!
BARBECUE IS LIFE!!
Audio barbecue.

1 Like

Re: The Best Gifts For Your Val; Going Down Memory Lane by Xionez(m): 1:14pm On Feb 12, 2020
Chinwe4real:
Okay.

I've never in my twenty three years of existing, received a valentine gift.

I've always being the giver.

This year, no more.

For a moment, your accompanying image had me thinking you were staring down into someone's womb/cervix. Some women's "canals" can be like that though.
Re: The Best Gifts For Your Val; Going Down Memory Lane by blowjohn(m): 1:17pm On Feb 12, 2020
fatymore:
Val Val Val

Please joor...

Bills on me grin

Nice joke

1 Like

Re: The Best Gifts For Your Val; Going Down Memory Lane by Trojan8(m): 1:17pm On Feb 12, 2020
fatymore:
Val Val Val

Please joor...

Bills on me grin

tongue
Re: The Best Gifts For Your Val; Going Down Memory Lane by Trojan8(m): 1:18pm On Feb 12, 2020
RockyEyo:

I’ll gladly be your Val honey wink
Just hit me up

Meanwhile
I had a funny experience on Sunday noon, was trying to do an online transaction when I mistakenly choose the option to recharge my MTN line to the tune of 9,120 naira.
I thought about what to do and now opted to sell off the recharge at a discount instead of loosing it all to talk time.

NB I am in Lagos Ikeja Oregun area, transaction will be done in Ikeja o, I cannot shout. Interested buyer please DM me ASAP I need money for my baby food..... I’ll sell for 7500naira
You can actually sell it online and get your cash though.
Re: The Best Gifts For Your Val; Going Down Memory Lane by Hotspotbro(m): 1:25pm On Feb 12, 2020
post=86586540:

A dozen plate of delicious, hot, fresh, sweet aroma Barbecue Chicken, Fish for boo and the family.

[color=#990000]The Best Barbecue are the ones you eat with friends!!

[color=#770077]BARBECUE IS LOVE!
BARBECUE IS LIFE!!
[/colorblue]
can i try ur barbecue 4 freee?
Re: The Best Gifts For Your Val; Going Down Memory Lane by Hotspotbro(m): 1:28pm On Feb 12, 2020
fatymore:
Val Val Val

Please joor...

Bills on me grin
me let's go to ibadan, Conakry, las palmas
Re: The Best Gifts For Your Val; Going Down Memory Lane by NigeriaBam: 1:43pm On Feb 12, 2020
Why not include "Kulikuli"
Re: The Best Gifts For Your Val; Going Down Memory Lane by Sulieman73063: 1:47pm On Feb 12, 2020
see below
Re: The Best Gifts For Your Val; Going Down Memory Lane by yinkuscious(m): 2:21pm On Feb 12, 2020
Hello tripua I just downloaded the FREE ebook on your signature link.. Quite a fantastic read.

Well done!

You've put together a masterpiece in one ebook.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Best Gifts For Your Val; Going Down Memory Lane by tripua: 2:34pm On Feb 12, 2020
I have a gift for you. Download here, let me know if you like it and I will make a specially branded edition for you. You will like it

http://loftycentre.com.ng/2020/02/12/the-best-gifts-for-your-val-going-down-memory-lane/

Happy val.

Chinwe4real:
Okay.

I've never in my twenty three years of existing, received a valentine gift.

I've always being the giver.

This year, no more.

Re: The Best Gifts For Your Val; Going Down Memory Lane by Westernlove: 2:41pm On Feb 12, 2020
blowjohn:

Nice joke

Tasty niggurs are already quoting her up there lol. Nigerian ladies will take you out on Val just like that lol. Only few of them would do such thing actually and Nairaland Is the least place where you will find them. Most of them are always busy "Carrer Wise" and Visit here as Guests In their spare time...

2 Likes

Re: The Best Gifts For Your Val; Going Down Memory Lane by NACE13: 2:53pm On Feb 12, 2020
That walkman CD player and palito got me laughing real hard. I remember that Wyclef's Album whenever I "steal" my big brother's walkman. You have to hold it upright in its flat position,else it will start "skipping".
I remember those dudes asking my sister out; they will send me to give her the usual val card, chocolate and teddy bear with N20, N50 for " transport" as per my own fee for co-operating.

I used that same money to buy Palito. I remember buying it N100.

Damn! I am just typing and smiling cheesy cheesy
Re: The Best Gifts For Your Val; Going Down Memory Lane by Tonymegabush1(m): 2:58pm On Feb 12, 2020
post=86586540:

[color=#990000]The Best Barbecue are the ones you eat with friends!!

BARBECUE IS LOVE!
BARBECUE IS LIFE!!

Wia do u sell ur barbecue?
Re: The Best Gifts For Your Val; Going Down Memory Lane by Tonymegabush1(m): 3:02pm On Feb 12, 2020
During our time na val card we dey use mostly, my sister got cards often that we started using it to design our living room then, once we get a rope fixed to a wall the card will be hanged on it [childish] grin Wetin man go do naa undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Students Caught Having Sex In School Toilet / Characteristics Of A Nigerian Male Gold Digger / How To Get Your Parents To Accept Your Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.