Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,408 members, 7,800,849 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:54 AM

Lol Why Do Women Think Thier Education Degree Attracts A Man? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lol Why Do Women Think Thier Education Degree Attracts A Man? (6046 Views)

What Do Women Think When They Do This / What Do Nigerian Women Think About Men Who Gifts Them Romantic Flowers? / Women Think Men Gain Something From Sex - What? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lol Why Do Women Think Thier Education Degree Attracts A Man? by Kennedyiheme02: 11:44am On Feb 12, 2020
Damn alot of ignorant women think having first class and the highest degree on earth can get them a quality man, so they waste all their lives doing that.. newsflash, maybe the reason you're single is because we don't give a damn about your degrees, holds no value to us.. you're single because you tend to lean towards your qualification for validation whe you're around men instead of your femininity..

I'm starting a redpill streaming site soon.. I'll post links on NL soon

8 Likes

Re: Lol Why Do Women Think Thier Education Degree Attracts A Man? by TheExecutioner: 11:46am On Feb 12, 2020
It seems to be a peculiarly Nigerian scenario. Elsewhere women value their personality over other factors.

2 Likes

Re: Lol Why Do Women Think Thier Education Degree Attracts A Man? by Kennedyiheme02: 11:59am On Feb 12, 2020
TheExecutioner:
It seems to be a peculiarly Nigerian scenario. Elsewhere women value their personality over other factors.
not just nigeria, with the whole feminists agenda, its happening everywere

2 Likes

Re: Lol Why Do Women Think Thier Education Degree Attracts A Man? by donbachi(m): 12:01pm On Feb 12, 2020
Imagine if she come fine join am.

3 Likes

Re: Lol Why Do Women Think Thier Education Degree Attracts A Man? by Romeo3(m): 12:14pm On Feb 12, 2020
Because it does. Educated girls are sexy. I think you're mixing up what you are trying to say.

Being educated attracts, but it doesn't keep a man. You have to be educated and have a great personality to be able to keep a man.

Unfortunately, our mumu, extremely left thinking Nigerian feminists only believe that all they need is an education to attract and keep a man.... That kind of thinking already shows that they don't have sense, and great effort must be made to avoid that brand of bland idiotic thinking.

One of such idiots was telling me the other day that if she is making more money than her man, she is the head of the man. Can you see how extremely idiotic these feminists can be?

8 Likes

Re: Lol Why Do Women Think Thier Education Degree Attracts A Man? by KevinDein: 12:19pm On Feb 12, 2020
Projection.

Education is one of the top requirements, probably only second to wealth, when women are selecting partners and they project such desires onto men thinking men value the same things as they do.

Some 30+ women actually think they are better catch than they were in their twenties because they've got masters and PhD.

7 Likes

Re: Lol Why Do Women Think Thier Education Degree Attracts A Man? by Kennedyiheme02: 12:20pm On Feb 12, 2020
Romeo3:
Because it does. Educated girls are sexy. I think you're mixing up what you are trying to say.

Being educated attracts, but it doesn't keep a man. You have to be educated and have a great personality to be able to keep a man.

Unfortunately, our mumu, extremely left thinking Nigerian feminists only believe that all they need is an education to attract and keep a man.... That kind of thinking already shows that they don't have sense, and great effort must be made to avoid that brand of bland idiotic thinking.

One of such idiots was telling me the other day that if she is making more money than her man, she is the head of the man. Can you see how extremely idiotic these feminists can be?
exactly my point, be educated but dont think that's whats gonna get you a man and keep a relationship automatically.. dude its impossible for women of this day to have a degree and have good attitude because women tend to be aggressive and condescending when they get degrees and money... thats why i tell men who wants to marry.. don't even try getting married to a woman richer than you... she'll never respect you

3 Likes

Re: Lol Why Do Women Think Thier Education Degree Attracts A Man? by Kennedyiheme02: 12:22pm On Feb 12, 2020
KevinDein:
Projection.

Education is one of the top requirements, probably only second to wealth, when women are selecting partners and they project such desires onto men thinking men value the same things as they do.

Some 30+ women actually think they are better catch than they were in their twenties because they've got masters and PhD.
lol exactly, no wonder we see men marrying just secondary school education ladies.. the attitude matters more.. and as feminists try to preach girl power, they actually are hurting themselves

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lol Why Do Women Think Thier Education Degree Attracts A Man? by Marcelo290(m): 12:46pm On Feb 12, 2020
Education is simply a measure of value for the female. They have better chances of meeting 'quality' suitors compared to the average Rukiyat who sells steamed fish across the street. I see nothing wrong with that, as I myself always envisiage marrying a lady pharmacist.

Meanwhile see our signature

2 Likes

Re: Lol Why Do Women Think Thier Education Degree Attracts A Man? by Martinez39s(m): 12:51pm On Feb 12, 2020
Romeo3:
SMH. grin undecided

2 Likes

Re: Lol Why Do Women Think Thier Education Degree Attracts A Man? by obonujoker(m): 12:51pm On Feb 12, 2020
Yea right.... My wife has a masters degree and she's the loveliest woman ever grin grin grin grin

Educated ladies will always get tgr best men..... Hence such women have every right to think men should be attracted to them

Pray to meet an educated woman who knows Christ Jesus

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lol Why Do Women Think Thier Education Degree Attracts A Man? by chachanga: 12:53pm On Feb 12, 2020
Maybe many are educated with degrees like a thermometer but few are enlightened tongue

Peeps with little self-discovery looking for externalistic props to give them some sense of structure, marketable value & worth.

And it goes both ways, each gender's got its own opium in that respect.

Even common traffic incidents. First thing you hear when they get down's "Do you know Who I Am...Sho Mo Age Mi ni"? instead of "How do we sort this? Who's at fault? If you can't identify your own problems by asking the real questions, how then can you reasonably expect me to solve them for you?

Too many peeps running round thinking they're smart & opinionated not knowing they are, in fact, suffering many divergent cognitive dissonances and also victims of #MentalHealth issues. Naija na wa, everybody will be alright eventually grin

3 Likes

Re: Lol Why Do Women Think Thier Education Degree Attracts A Man? by Romeo3(m): 12:57pm On Feb 12, 2020
Martinez39s:
SMH. grin undecided
I like having conversations with a girl that matches or exceeds my intelligence. It turns me on.
Re: Lol Why Do Women Think Thier Education Degree Attracts A Man? by Martinez39s(m): 1:00pm On Feb 12, 2020
Romeo3:
I like having conversations with a girl that matches or exceeds my intelligence. It turns me on.
Okay, I get your point. grin
Re: Lol Why Do Women Think Thier Education Degree Attracts A Man? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Feb 12, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

REDPILL MEN DON'T REVOLVE THEIR DAY-TO-DAY LIVES AROUND WOMEN ON THE INTERNET. GUESS WHO LIVES LIKE THAT? HOPELESS MEN. GOAN LOOK FOR SOMETHING TO DO. IF YOU NO GET WORK, GO SITE GO CARRY BLOCK, OR JOIN OFFLOAD YAMS FOR MAIN MARKET. cheesy
they will call you an ass-licker

2 Likes

Re: Lol Why Do Women Think Thier Education Degree Attracts A Man? by Mstick: 1:29pm On Feb 12, 2020
Don’t think he can, saw him the other day. He’s a very fat guy.
CAPSLOCKED:

REDPILL MEN DON'T REVOLVE THEIR DAY-TO-DAY LIVES AROUND WOMEN ON THE INTERNET. GUESS WHO LIVES LIKE THAT? HOPELESS MEN. GOAN LOOK FOR SOMETHING TO DO. IF YOU NO GET WORK, GO SITE GO CARRY BLOCK, OR JOIN OFFLOAD YAMS FOR MAIN MARKET. cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Lol Why Do Women Think Thier Education Degree Attracts A Man? by Kennedyiheme02: 1:36pm On Feb 12, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

grin grin i struck a nerve.. i understand, some of us have our own business besides nature would reward me for trying to enlighten simps like you that would kill himself for pussy... while the ladies pass you, they run to red pill men because women are confused grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lol Why Do Women Think Thier Education Degree Attracts A Man? by Kennedyiheme02: 1:37pm On Feb 12, 2020
Mstick:
Don’t think he can, saw him the other day. He’s a very fat guy.
bitch you saw me where? grin grin
Re: Lol Why Do Women Think Thier Education Degree Attracts A Man? by Kennedyiheme02: 1:48pm On Feb 12, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

I AM THE PUSSY SIMP BUT YET, IT IS YOU THAT NEVER STOPS SINGING PUSSY MORNING TILL NIGHT.
DO YOU KNOW WHY UBUNJA AND MARTINEZ39S ARE RESPECTED? INCLUDING OMAR9, ASTROG AND OTHERS? IT'S BECAUSE WHEN THEY WANT TO TALK, THEY TRY TO SAY MEANINGFUL THINGS. NOT THIS TRASH YOU'RE VOMITING HERE LIKE A TEENAGE BOY JUST ATTAINING PUBERTY. WHILE OTHERS PREACH TO EDUCATE AND LIBERATE OTHER MEN YOU SPEAK TO EMBARRASS AND RIDICULE YOUR OWN SELF.

THAT USER SAID YOU'RE A FAT (JOBLESS) MAN. SO I BELIEVE OFFLOADING YAMS AND MOULDING BLOCK CAN ACTUALLY HELP YOU LOSE WEIGHT ASIDE HELPING YOU EARN AT LEAST 500 NAIRA DAILY.
your type is just one of these miserable men looking to please women then get slammed by women with paternity fraud, i see it all the time here. the hoe doesnt know me or what i look like, you're not confident of your pathetic life you have to use Capital letters.. lol, you're a simp man or a gay man... i posted a story about an experience and an epidemic but your gay ass doesn't see a problem, you rather attack my finances which you dont know Jack about lol grin grin.. why does everyone on nairaland attack people's finances when they actually don't know anything... grin grin gay fucker, i know you get your ass blown away but that doesn't make you a woman bruh...disgusting hhhhh

6 Likes

Re: Lol Why Do Women Think Thier Education Degree Attracts A Man? by Mstick: 1:49pm On Feb 12, 2020
It’s not allowed to post pictures of other nairalanders if not I would have.

You’re just a fat druggy with very dirty dirty hair.

I SAW YOU. THAT’S WHY I STOPPED ENGAGING YOU.

48/48 post about women!!!!! And this fat toad calls other simps?!

3 Likes

Re: Lol Why Do Women Think Thier Education Degree Attracts A Man? by Nobody: 1:52pm On Feb 12, 2020
Kennedyiheme02
Are you a graduate?
Lets have a dialogue, okay?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lol Why Do Women Think Thier Education Degree Attracts A Man? by Nobody: 1:53pm On Feb 12, 2020
Michellekabod2:
they will call you an ass-licker
i like him, ubunja, martinez39, omar09, ericsmith and a few other mgtows. They reason.
Re: Lol Why Do Women Think Thier Education Degree Attracts A Man? by Kennedyiheme02: 1:55pm On Feb 12, 2020
Mstick:
It’s not allowed to post pictures of other nairalanders if not I would have.

You’re just a fat druggy with very dirty dirty hair.

I SAW YOU. THAT’S WHY I STOPPED ENGAGING YOU.

48/48 post about women!!!!! And this fat toad calls other simps?!

you Probably searched facebook/ Instagram/ twitter and god knows where after i made your god forsaken life miserable... again as a woman that you are, you're naturally a dumb fuvk , lol there are so many kennedy ihemes on the internet, i personally have met a kenneth iheme.. facebook and instagram blocked and disabled my profile back in 2018 for my red pill contents.. I've never had social media except whatsapp since then.. butvh suck my fucking balls grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lol Why Do Women Think Thier Education Degree Attracts A Man? by Mstick: 2:00pm On Feb 12, 2020
Yeah you think I am as jobless as you?! You’re not as important as you think.

I don’t have Facebook or Instagram can’t create one because of a dolt like you.

I saw YOU.

Even the ones you tag on your rotten topics are tired of you. Grow up, get a life.
Re: Lol Why Do Women Think Thier Education Degree Attracts A Man? by Nobody: 2:02pm On Feb 12, 2020
[quote author=Marcelo290 pos.t=86586617]]. They have better chances of meeting 'quality' suitors compared to the average Rukiyat who sells steamed fish across the stree[/b]t. I see nothing wrong with that, as I myself always envisiage marrying a lady pharmacist.

Meanwhile see our signature [/quote

What do you mean quality partner? Is it in terms of financial status or academic status? Well it depends on what your definition of "quality partner" is. I want to put it to you that @ the bolded is not 100% true because we have the likes of Regina Daniels, chef Chioma, Nkechi KANU nwankwos wife who didn't have much education before they met their spouses but only went back to school after the marriage. would you say it was education that gave them the leverage to meet those quality spouses? As those people I mentioned are my definition of "quality" partners. So??
It is very relative, so you cant really say its a matter of fact.

Your opinion though.
Re: Lol Why Do Women Think Thier Education Degree Attracts A Man? by Elxandre(m): 2:03pm On Feb 12, 2020
That is because it does!
I first like what comes out of your mouth and head before liking your face sef.

Take note that education is not constricted to attending university and attaining multiple degrees though.
Some women with degrees still have shallow Worldviews for instance.

1 Like

Re: Lol Why Do Women Think Thier Education Degree Attracts A Man? by Kennedyiheme02: 2:07pm On Feb 12, 2020
Mstick:
Yeah you think I am as jobless as you?! You’re not as important as you think.

I don’t have Facebook or Instagram can’t create one because of a dolt like you.

I saw YOU.

Even the ones you tag on your rotten topics are tired of you. Grow up, get a life.
you didn't see me.. you only ran to instagram or facebook or twitter after i madr your life miserable and you Probably cried that night when i gave you a reality about men not caring about body counts.. when you searched facebook.. how many kennedy ihemes did you see?.. Probably 100s but you were desperate to pick one and convince yourself that was me.. i must have hurt you really bad that day didnt i?... I'm sorry, for real I'm apologizing, didn't mean all those things i said.. for real
Re: Lol Why Do Women Think Thier Education Degree Attracts A Man? by Nobody: 2:07pm On Feb 12, 2020
Blu03:
i like him, ubunja, martinez39, omar09, ericsmith and a few other mgtows. They reason.
shocked
Re: Lol Why Do Women Think Thier Education Degree Attracts A Man? by Kennedyiheme02: 2:08pm On Feb 12, 2020
Elxandre:
That is because it does!
I first like what comes out of your mouth and head before liking your face sef.

Take note that education is not constricted to attending university and attaining multiple degrees though.
Some women with degrees still have shallow Worldviews for instance.
yeah they think thats their ultimate power
Re: Lol Why Do Women Think Thier Education Degree Attracts A Man? by Kennedyiheme02: 2:11pm On Feb 12, 2020
Blu03:
Kennedyiheme02
Are you a graduate?
Lets have a dialogue, okay?
actually started learning entrepreneuriing right out of high school, attended year 1 in uni and dropped out.. why,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Are Nigerian Girls Becoming Ridiculously Cheap? / I Want To Use Black Magic To Get Her / Funny Memes On Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy Saga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.