Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,493 members, 7,808,831 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:36 PM

Lol Why Do Women Think Thier Education Degree Attracts A Man? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lol Why Do Women Think Thier Education Degree Attracts A Man? (6075 Views)

What Do Women Think When They Do This / What Do Nigerian Women Think About Men Who Gifts Them Romantic Flowers? / Women Think Men Gain Something From Sex - What? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lol Why Do Women Think Thier Education Degree Attracts A Man? by Nobody: 2:15pm On Feb 12, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

I AM THE PUSSY SIMP BUT YET, IT IS YOU THAT NEVER STOPS SINGING PUSSY MORNING TILL NIGHT.
DO YOU KNOW WHY UBUNJA AND MARTINEZ39S ARE RESPECTED? INCLUDING OMAR9, ASTROG AND OTHERS? IT'S BECAUSE WHEN THEY WANT TO TALK, THEY TRY TO SAY MEANINGFUL THINGS. NOT THIS TRASH YOU'RE VOMITING HERE LIKE A TEENAGE BOY JUST ATTAINING PUBERTY. WHILE OTHERS PREACH TO EDUCATE AND LIBERATE OTHER MEN YOU SPEAK TO EMBARRASS AND RIDICULE YOUR OWN SELF.

THAT USER SAID YOU'RE A FAT (JOBLESS) MAN. SO I BELIEVE OFFLOADING YAMS AND MOULDING BLOCK CAN ACTUALLY HELP YOU LOSE WEIGHT ASIDE HELPING YOU EARN AT LEAST 500 NAIRA DAILY.
astrogs and Martinez ain't better than him,they are all trolls that do nothing but sham women

1 Like

Re: Lol Why Do Women Think Thier Education Degree Attracts A Man? by Nobody: 2:16pm On Feb 12, 2020
Kennedyiheme02:
actually started learning entrepreneuriing right out of high school, attended year 1 in uni and dropped out.. why,
you dropped out cos of financial difficulties?
Re: Lol Why Do Women Think Thier Education Degree Attracts A Man? by Mstick: 2:16pm On Feb 12, 2020
He said he made cry megrin

The person that ran fast to edit his post and deny it before I exposed him made me cry.

I beg you’re just tooo funny. I’ve a job, husband and KIDS and I would spend my night crying about words on the Internet?!

Mtchewwwwwwwwwww!

I saw you fatso. I don’t want to get banned.

1 Like

Re: Lol Why Do Women Think Thier Education Degree Attracts A Man? by 2buffagain(m): 2:16pm On Feb 12, 2020
Because it does.

Who wants to marry a dunce in this day and age?
As long as she did not take a degree in something stupid, like women's studies.

A woman like that will always struggle for relevance and will stress you with practicals of her degree due to low self-esteem of having such a useless degree.
Re: Lol Why Do Women Think Thier Education Degree Attracts A Man? by Kennedyiheme02: 2:19pm On Feb 12, 2020
Blu03:
you dropped out cos of financial difficulties?
nah dropped out because at that time i already knew it was a waste of time.. I'm never loved working for anyone.. the school setting just teaches you to come out snd work for peanuts you know.. i mean no offense to other people doing it but yea..

1 Like

Re: Lol Why Do Women Think Thier Education Degree Attracts A Man? by Martinez39s(m): 2:19pm On Feb 12, 2020
Michellekabod2:
astrogs and Martinez ain't better than him,they are all trolls that do nothing but sham women
False allegations. Show me where I have shamed women?
Re: Lol Why Do Women Think Thier Education Degree Attracts A Man? by proclinician: 2:20pm On Feb 12, 2020
Romeo3:
I like having conversations with a girl that matches or exceeds my intelligence. It turns me on.

Spot on. Sapiosexual

You rock.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lol Why Do Women Think Thier Education Degree Attracts A Man? by Kennedyiheme02: 2:20pm On Feb 12, 2020
Mstick:

The person that ran fast to edit his post and deny it before I exposed him made me cry.

I beg you’re just tooo funny. I’ve a job, husband and KIDS and I would spend my night crying about words on the Internet?!

Mtchewwwwwwwwwww!

ok bro whatever man
Re: Lol Why Do Women Think Thier Education Degree Attracts A Man? by Kennedyiheme02: 2:21pm On Feb 12, 2020
2buffagain:
Because it does.

Who wants to marry a dunce in this day and age?
As long as she did not take a degree in something stupid, like women's studies.

A woman like that will always struggle for relevance and will stress you with practicals of her degree due to low self-esteem of having such a useless degree.
its not the degree thats gonna keep a man thats my point
Re: Lol Why Do Women Think Thier Education Degree Attracts A Man? by Nobody: 2:22pm On Feb 12, 2020
Martinez39s:
False allegations. Show me where I have shamed women?
You are innocent. wink
Re: Lol Why Do Women Think Thier Education Degree Attracts A Man? by Kennedyiheme02: 2:23pm On Feb 12, 2020
Michellekabod2:
why don't you look beyond trolling.. all the topics we post, don't you see evidence that these things occur in your day to day life.. why do you choose to believe its all about attacking you?
Re: Lol Why Do Women Think Thier Education Degree Attracts A Man? by Nobody: 2:28pm On Feb 12, 2020
Kennedyiheme02:
why don't you look beyond trolling.. all the topics we post, don't you see evidence that these things occur in your day to day life.. why do you choose to believe its all about attacking you?
all I see are circus clowns that somersaults and perform stunts online.

The only redpillers that have my respect are pansopist ,harddon,u.bunja(sometimes),capslocked,mjbolt,omar09(sometimes),Martinez(sometimes)
Re: Lol Why Do Women Think Thier Education Degree Attracts A Man? by Marcelo290(m): 2:30pm On Feb 12, 2020
[quote author=AshiraWealthy post=86588722][/quote] Chioma was already a student at one of the private universities before she hooked up with Davido. That aside, can you compare the social status of the people you mentioned to the average hawker on the street? Most men nowadays want to marry people who are exposed to the realities of life and can fend for themselves. While I was in the university, you see men come in with rides to scout for ladies to date which may lead to marriage.

But the case of the average uneducated girl on the street, it's just through an incidence of luck. The probability is higher in the former than the latter. That is our point. We are simply speaking in relative terms.

Most ladies see education as a means of adding value and dignity.
Re: Lol Why Do Women Think Thier Education Degree Attracts A Man? by Martinez39s(m): 2:30pm On Feb 12, 2020
Michellekabod2:

You are innocent. wink
Of course Michelle, you should know that. wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lol Why Do Women Think Thier Education Degree Attracts A Man? by Kennedyiheme02: 2:33pm On Feb 12, 2020
Marcelo290:
Chioma was already a student at one of the private universities before she hooked up with Davido. That aside, can you compare the social status of the people you mentioned to the average hawker on the street? Most men nowadays want to marry people who are exposed to the realities of life and can fend for themselves. While I was in the university, you see men come in with rides to scout for ladies to date which may lead to marriage.

But the case of the average uneducated girl on the street, it's just through an incidence of luck. The probability is higher in the former than the latter. That is our point. We are simply speaking in relative terms.

y'all seen to miss the point.. the problem is not getting educated, the problem is actually thinking thats what you need to get a man... what the hell is davido using chiomas engineering knowledge for or whatever she studied?
Re: Lol Why Do Women Think Thier Education Degree Attracts A Man? by Mstick: 2:36pm On Feb 12, 2020
A degree would not “keep” a man of course not, only educated women divorce non educated women are living in utopia, eating cakes and candy with their husbands.

Of course fatso druggy is a dropout what do you expect?!
Re: Lol Why Do Women Think Thier Education Degree Attracts A Man? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Feb 12, 2020
Kennedyiheme02:
nah dropped out because at that time i already knew it was a waste of time.. I'm never loved working for anyone.. the school setting just teaches you to come out snd work for peanuts you know.. i mean no offense to other people doing it but yea..
well, thats your belief. You're entitled to that.
The problem is that you're trying to define the reason women got to school. You aren't in the position to do that.
I want to be a medical doctor, a neurosurgeon to be precise. A course that would take away a decent number of years from my youth. Do you want to know why?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lol Why Do Women Think Thier Education Degree Attracts A Man? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Feb 12, 2020
Marcelo290:
Chioma was already a student at one of the private universities before she hooked up with Davido. That aside, can you compare the social status of the people you mentioned to the average hawker on the street? Most men nowadays want to marry people who are exposed to the realities of life and can fend for themselves. While I was in the university, you see men come in with rides to scout for ladies to date which may lead to marriage.

You're just everywhere with your argument/points shooting yourself In the leg. Neither here nor there. In all you still agreed with me its relative as against your initial comment.

1 Like

Re: Lol Why Do Women Think Thier Education Degree Attracts A Man? by Marcelo290(m): 2:43pm On Feb 12, 2020
Kennedyiheme02:
y'all seen to miss the point.. the problem is not getting educated, the problem is actually thinking thats what you need to get a man... what the hell is davido using chiomas engineering knowledge for or whatever she studied?
You the one missing the point. There's pride in marrying someone who attained a certain strata of the society. Davido might not be using the degree for anything, but he would most likely go for someone who's educated, someone he can flaunt and be proud of to complement his social status.

I hope you understand better now? Meanwhile see our signature

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lol Why Do Women Think Thier Education Degree Attracts A Man? by Nobody: 2:45pm On Feb 12, 2020
[quote author=AshiraWealthy post=86588722][/quote]

"quality" undermines ur expression, next time aunty just say quality RICH partner. if you don't mind i can hook you up with rema grin that boy wil be so rich few yrs frm now.
Re: Lol Why Do Women Think Thier Education Degree Attracts A Man? by 2buffagain(m): 2:45pm On Feb 12, 2020
Kennedyiheme02:
its not the degree thats gonna keep a man thats my point

If that's your point then change title to "does not keep a man" instead of "does not attract a man".
Because assuming everything else balance between 2 girls, I will approach the one with a good degree over the one that doesn't.
Smart men only be adding assets to the team these days.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lol Why Do Women Think Thier Education Degree Attracts A Man? by Kennedyiheme02: 2:46pm On Feb 12, 2020
Blu03:
well, thats your belief. You're entitled to that.
The problem is that you're trying to define the reason women got to school. You aren't in the position to do that.
I want to be a medical doctor, a neurosurgeon to be precise. A course that would take away a decent number of years from my youth. Do you want to know why?
i never said education was bad.. what i mean is some women think thats the only thing they need to keep a relationship... truth is the only kinda men you'd attract with that mentality are men who just wonna smash and pass not... how is this hard for anyone to understand

1 Like

Re: Lol Why Do Women Think Thier Education Degree Attracts A Man? by Kennedyiheme02: 2:49pm On Feb 12, 2020
Marcelo290:
You the one missing the point. There's pride in marrying someone who attained a certain strata of the society. Davido might not be using the degree for anything, but he would most likely go for someone who's educated, someone he can flaunt and be proud of to complement his social status.

I hope you understand better now? Meanwhile see our signature
yeah if thatnwas the only attribute she had, she would have been just one more girl he fvcked.. guess what he has knacked alot of covenant babes probably smarter than her.. do you get my point?
Re: Lol Why Do Women Think Thier Education Degree Attracts A Man? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Feb 12, 2020
Michellekabod2:
all I see are circus clowns that somersaults and perform stunts online.

The only redpillers that have my respect are pansopist ,harddon,u.bunja(sometimes),capslocked,mjbolt,omar09(sometimes),Martinez(sometimes)
pansopist and mjbolt and caplocked.
They deserve it.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lol Why Do Women Think Thier Education Degree Attracts A Man? by Kennedyiheme02: 2:51pm On Feb 12, 2020
Blu03:
pansopist and mjbolt and caplocked.
They deserve it.
capslock guy isn't a redpill, redpillers think alike.. Probably a simp in real life
Re: Lol Why Do Women Think Thier Education Degree Attracts A Man? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Feb 12, 2020
Mstick:

Mtchewwwwwwwwwww!

so whats wrong with a guy been fat or lemme borrow ur exact word "fatso" .. seems you 4get the problem is yours, go out of shape n watch us give ur hubby a young sexy babe grin.
Re: Lol Why Do Women Think Thier Education Degree Attracts A Man? by Nobody: 2:55pm On Feb 12, 2020
Kennedyiheme02:
i never said education was bad.. what i mean is some women think thats the only thing they need to keep a relationship... truth is the only kinda men you'd attract with that mentality are men who just wonna smash and pass not... how is this hard for anyone to understand
...because my foster father had an accident and was paralysed. He died shortly after.

If you had used that word 'some', we wouldn't be here arguing. You initially made it seem as though every woman, especially feminists, goes to the university, studies a tough course like engineering, puts in time and lots of effort to bag a degree, simply to get a man.
We do it to please ourselves as men do. It gives us pride to hold that certificate.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Lol Why Do Women Think Thier Education Degree Attracts A Man? by Nobody: 2:58pm On Feb 12, 2020
ericsmith:

"quality" undermines ur expression, next time aunty just say quality RICH partner. if you don't mind i can hook you up with rema grin that boy wil be so rich few yrs frm now.

How does it undermine my expression?

Are those people I just mentioned not quality?

They are educated, rich, talented and are high profiled public figures. What other quality can there possibly be?

For your info, the are a million times over more quality than majority of you here on Nairaland who are always boasting of nothing in particular and sounding your praise. Calling others not up to standard when all you got is common kpali with nothing to show for it.
Define quality and see many of you falling short of that description.

Just stop looking down on other people because of their educational background. Never underrate anyone cos the race is not for swift, neither the battle for the strong but of God that sheweth mercy.

Shalom

1 Like

Re: Lol Why Do Women Think Thier Education Degree Attracts A Man? by victorian(f): 2:58pm On Feb 12, 2020
Kennedyiheme02:
Damn alot of ignorant women think having first class and the highest degree on earth can get them a quality man, so they waste all their lives doing that.. newsflash, maybe the reason you're single is because we don't give a damn about your degrees, holds no value to us.. you're single because you tend to lean towards your qualification for validation whe you're around men instead of your femininity..

I'm starting a redpill streaming site soon.. I'll post links on NL soon

Well that's for you.

My degree is not a waste and my Prince loves the fact I'm a graduate.

Makes him feel high and happy , he's dating an attractive career minded graduate and business woman , who loves him to the moon & back.

And apart from my relationship. My IQ coupled with my degree has opened so many doors for me, so please stop hating on us. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lol Why Do Women Think Thier Education Degree Attracts A Man? by Nobody: 3:00pm On Feb 12, 2020
Kennedyiheme02:
capslock guy isn't a redpill, redpillers think alike.. Probably a simp in real life
he's more of a 'man' than most mgtows here.
I won't argue about that. He isn't a hypocrite...
It's a rare quality.

1 Like

Re: Lol Why Do Women Think Thier Education Degree Attracts A Man? by Nobody: 3:00pm On Feb 12, 2020
Kennedyiheme02:
redpillers think alike? So you all are monolith and behave like twins?you believe that if one doesn't agree with you he is out of the flock?

All groups/movement have different people as adherents. We have the smart,average,immature and foolish (like you for example).

Seriously you are dull. Build up your intellect,read books,travel,watch documentaries to build up your cognitive ability

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lol Why Do Women Think Thier Education Degree Attracts A Man? by Kennedyiheme02: 3:00pm On Feb 12, 2020
Blu03:
...because my foster father had an accident and was paralysed. He died shortly after.

If you had used that word 'some', we wouldn't be here arguing. You initially made it seem as though every woman, especially feminist, goes to the university, studies a tough course like engineering, puts in time and lots of effort to bag a degree, simply to get a man.
We do it to please ourselves as men do. It gives us pride to hold that certificate.
men dont need the qualifications to be with a woman.. but ok done arguing ,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Just About Every Girl In Lagos Clubs Is A LovePeddler! / Spending Money On A Girl Who Does not Like You. (pics) / Why Do You Men Cheat ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.