Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:22 AM

Lol Why Do Women Think Thier Education Degree Attracts A Man? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lol Why Do Women Think Thier Education Degree Attracts A Man? (6074 Views)

What Do Women Think When They Do This / What Do Nigerian Women Think About Men Who Gifts Them Romantic Flowers? / Women Think Men Gain Something From Sex - What? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lol Why Do Women Think Thier Education Degree Attracts A Man? by Romeo3(m): 9:10pm On Feb 12, 2020
Michellekabod2:
where did I say a woman is head because she makes more money?

You lie against me! I have never placed any man or woman above themselves.

You are a liar and a buffoon
aww.

You have amnesia too. That's just so cute in a pathetic way.

Re: Lol Why Do Women Think Thier Education Degree Attracts A Man? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Feb 12, 2020
Romeo3:
aww.

You have amnesia too. That's just so cute in a pathetic way.
the screenshot buttresses my point you are a dunce!

How does working harder equates to money? (We were actually talking in respect to the military when I made the post). By default ,a leader is chosen based on criteria like hardwork,loyalty, perseverance et Al....where did I mention money?

Did I say a woman is the head of a man ?I said who works harder leads whether man or woman in military, institutions et Al

Now bury your head in shame you have been vanquished!
Re: Lol Why Do Women Think Thier Education Degree Attracts A Man? by Romeo3(m): 10:05pm On Feb 12, 2020
Michellekabod2:
the screenshot buttresses my point you are a dunce!

How does working harder equates to money? (We were actually talking in respect to the military when I made the post). By default ,a leader is chosen based on criteria like hardwork,loyalty, perseverance et Al....where did I mention money?

Did I say a woman is the head of a man ?I said who works harder leads whether man or woman in military, institutions et Al

Now bury your head in shame you have been vanquished!
You're a pathetic little 3 legged feminist goat.

If you were just a little bit patient you would have seen what I was arguing about with the internet major before you butted your small goatish head into my mentions.

Now you wait 3 days to come up with a lame excuse as a rebuttal? Crawl back into the hole you crept out from. You must erroneously think I'm in the caliber of men you are used to shushing? grin You must be discombobulated.
Re: Lol Why Do Women Think Thier Education Degree Attracts A Man? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Feb 12, 2020
Romeo3:
You're a pathetic little 3 legged feminist goat.

If you were just a little bit patient you would have seen what I was arguing about with the internet major before you butted your small goatish head into my mentions.

Now you wait 3 days to come up with a lame excuse as a rebuttal? Crawl back into the hole you crept out from. You must erroneously think I'm in the caliber of men you are used to shushing? grin You must be discombobulated.
creating a straw man here...we are talking about you providing proof of me endorsing a man or woman as head yet you fall down like a prostitute's clothes and start obfuscating. Forget about yesterday's feud,please kindly provide screenshots or links to where I endorsed a woman or man as the head. Thank you
Re: Lol Why Do Women Think Thier Education Degree Attracts A Man? by Liposure: 10:41pm On Feb 12, 2020
victorian:

Well that's for you.

My degree is not a waste and my Prince loves the fact I'm a graduate.

Makes him feel high and happy , he's dating an attractive career minded graduate and business woman , who loves him to the moon & back.

And apart from my relationship. My IQ coupled with my degree has opened so many doors for me, so please stop hating on us. cool
iron lady, how was your day
Re: Lol Why Do Women Think Thier Education Degree Attracts A Man? by victorian(f): 9:01am On Feb 13, 2020
Liposure:
iron lady, how was your day

Smiles u are funny.

I'm not iron lady, I'm simply principled, makes life and people easy for me to manage .

I'm fine smiley

Doing marvellously well.

How are u too?
Re: Lol Why Do Women Think Thier Education Degree Attracts A Man? by Liposure: 9:15am On Feb 13, 2020
victorian:

Smiles u are funny.

I'm not iron lady, I'm simply principled, makes life and people easy for me to manage .

I'm fine smiley

Doing marvellously well.

How are u too?
fine oh.
Re: Lol Why Do Women Think Thier Education Degree Attracts A Man? by victorian(f): 9:21am On Feb 13, 2020
Liposure:
fine oh.

That's nice smiley
Re: Lol Why Do Women Think Thier Education Degree Attracts A Man? by Liposure: 9:23am On Feb 13, 2020
victorian:

That's nice smiley
have a nice day
Re: Lol Why Do Women Think Thier Education Degree Attracts A Man? by victorian(f): 9:27am On Feb 13, 2020
Liposure:
have a nice day

And you too

Have a blessed day.
Re: Lol Why Do Women Think Thier Education Degree Attracts A Man? by 2buffagain(m): 6:53pm On Feb 13, 2020
1Sharon:
Lol..I actually think it's a turn off especially when it's an advanced degree

You can be educated, but don't let your education surpass theirs!

Only a low achieving, low self esteem man cares about his wife having more degrees than him.

The only time it can be a problem is if she went to take all manner of student loans that put her in 6 digits debt and her degrees are basic liberal arts degree that won't bring any money.

If she is going to enter 6 digit usd debt, it might as well be for a house asset or a science/tech degree.... Not useless toilet paper sold to you at some 419 school that managed to con you into thinking that wasting so much money and 4 years of your life to study "Woman Studies" was a great idea. Women (and manginas) who fall for these degrees are mumu.
Re: Lol Why Do Women Think Thier Education Degree Attracts A Man? by makydebbie(f): 6:57pm On Feb 13, 2020
But look at the way you've spelt "their".
Re: Lol Why Do Women Think Thier Education Degree Attracts A Man? by Kennedyiheme02: 7:26pm On Feb 13, 2020
makydebbie:
But look at the way you've spelt "their".
yes like thats gonna stop you from waking up by 5am and going to your 50k a month job to say yes sir
Re: Lol Why Do Women Think Thier Education Degree Attracts A Man? by 1Sharon(f): 10:46pm On Feb 13, 2020
2buffagain:

Only a low achieving, low self esteem man cares about his wife having more degrees than him.

The only time it can be a problem is if she went to take all manner of student loans that put her in 6 digits debt and her degrees are basic liberal arts degree that won't bring any money.

If she is going to enter 6 digit usd debt, it might as well be for a house asset or a science/tech degree.... Not useless toilet paper sold to you at some 419 school that managed to con you into thinking that wasting so much money and 4 years of your life to study "Woman Studies" was a great idea. Women (and manginas) who fall for these degrees are mumu.

Ok. So how many men are ok with their women being a highly skilled professional like a doctor?

Or an architect? It screams independence
Re: Lol Why Do Women Think Thier Education Degree Attracts A Man? by 1Sharon(f): 10:49pm On Feb 13, 2020
2buffagain:
Because it does.

Who wants to marry a dunce in this day and age?
As long as she did not take a degree in something stupid, like women's studies.

A woman like that will always struggle for relevance and will stress you with practicals of her degree due to low self-esteem of having such a useless degree.

Ppl need to stop conflating classroom/academic intelligence with real world intelligence

1 Like

Re: Lol Why Do Women Think Thier Education Degree Attracts A Man? by 2buffagain(m): 11:04pm On Feb 13, 2020
1Sharon:

Ok. So how many men are ok with their women being a highly skilled professional like a doctor?

Or an architect? It screams independence

TF do I care about "how many men"?
I can only speak about what I want.

Generally though, most men don't care about these things as much as you women keep talking about.
I think the thing is, nobody wants a braggart.
If you always want to keep throwing it in anyone's face that you have this or that, or you use that to want to disrespect the other person, then ofcourse you will get problems.

Most women (married to modern men) who keep complaining about this thing, are not telling the full story.
They probably caused trouble in their marriage through other means and then decided to blame it on her degree when gossipping with her girlfriends. Do you honestly expect a woman to tell her girls "This happened because I called him a weak uneducated and impotent fool"?
No.

Women will always make themselves look like saints who, for NO REASON WHATSOEVER, some man just ran and left what he was doing to come and choke them because men are evil sad. The next time you hear crap like that, get more details and push for truth. Bishes be crazy.
Re: Lol Why Do Women Think Thier Education Degree Attracts A Man? by 2buffagain(m): 2:49am On Feb 14, 2020
1Sharon:

Ppl need to stop conflating classroom/academic intelligence with real world intelligence

It's all about opportunity expense.

If she doesn't have a degree, then she better at least have an actual successful business.
Otherwise, what has she been doing with all that free time?

Something must be brought to the table.
I cannot finish investing so heavily in my physical, financial and mental worth, only to join my life with someone who has just been f*cking around all her life looking at time pass her by without investing in herself. To a lot of women, the only investment they know is plastic surgery.

I demand more from women. Much more.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lol Why Do Women Think Thier Education Degree Attracts A Man? by 1Sharon(f): 9:01pm On Feb 14, 2020
2buffagain:

It's all about opportunity expense.

If she doesn't have a degree, then she better at least have an actual successful business.
Otherwise, what has she been doing with all that free time?

Something must be brought to the table.
I cannot finish investing so heavily in my physical, financial and mental worth, only to join my life with someone who has just been f*cking around all her life looking at time pass her by without investing in herself. To a lot of women, the only investment they know is plastic surgery.

I demand more from women. Much more.

Ofcourse, if you don't have a degree you can still build a career. I don't know why ppl don't get this and look down on ppl w/o higher education

because STEM are the only fields advisable to study for. If you're not interested in STEM, stay put and build your career outside university, don't waste time and money.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lol Why Do Women Think Thier Education Degree Attracts A Man? by Digmygold: 3:45am On Feb 15, 2020
I am turned on by an inelligent woman with degrees she acquired through hard work.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Girls, Why Do You Keep Close Male Friends Even When You Have A Boyfriend. / I Think My Female Boss Married Is Pregnant For Me / Why Do Some Ladies Ask This Question After Sex "Am I Sweet" ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.