Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,746 members, 7,802,279 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:53 AM

Madam Titi Surrenders To Jesus In The Lords Chosen, Testifies In Church (Video) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Madam Titi Surrenders To Jesus In The Lords Chosen, Testifies In Church (Video) (50025 Views)

Pastor Leke Adeboye Surprises His Wife, Titi With Valentine's Gift (Video) / The Lords Chosen: Vikings Cult Leader Surrenders Gun & Accepts Jesus (Photos) / Kemi Olunloyo Begs For Forgiveness As She Testifies In Church (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Madam Titi Surrenders To Jesus In The Lords Chosen, Testifies In Church (Video) by peteregwu(m): 11:57am On Feb 12, 2020
When we thought that we have seen it all in the Lords Chosen considering all the astounding testimonies. God struck with another testimony that is beyond our imagination and that made us open our mouth without closing it.

Maddam TiTi as she is fondly called, the former Nollywood movie producer and also actress; it happened at imgbidi on the 3rd, 4th and 5th of January, 2020. During the testimony time, the sister in question came up to narrate her encounter with Jesus christ in the dream.

The sister had earlier entered into a covenant with the devil that she would never sing in the church, go to church or have anything to do with Jesus. Just because she was desperate for wealth and fame. But when the angel appeared to her and commanded that She has been chosen to serve christ before she was even born, that she must quickly go to the Lords Chosen and serve him there or she He would kill her.

Please guys this is not even a joke or some kind of testimony arrangement. No member of the Lords preached to her visited her or have anything to do with her, but God by His spirit arrested her.

She was also kidnapped by her occult group having broken the covenant with them and wanting to kill her in the Bush, the angel of the Lord appeared. The rest and what happen was history today.

Watch it here below and listen directly from her.

Her story was just too much to put down here. It would be better for all to listen and watch her table it down for you all to understand better

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZ3_NrpT6L4

5 Likes

Re: Madam Titi Surrenders To Jesus In The Lords Chosen, Testifies In Church (Video) by AntiChristian: 3:19pm On Feb 13, 2020
So na Lord Chosen Jesus dey now...He no dey the other 100000 Church denominations again?

Are you trying to use the artist's popularity to gaher people to come to your church?

Or what is the aim of this post?

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Madam Titi Surrenders To Jesus In The Lords Chosen, Testifies In Church (Video) by peteregwu(m): 7:53am On Feb 29, 2020
AntiChristian:
So na Lord Chosen Jesus dey now...He no dey the other 100000 Church denominations again?

Are you trying to use the artist's popularity to gaher people to come to your church?

Oga, listen to her testimony. We didn't give her invitation neither did any member of the Lords Chosen preached to her. Which popularity are you talking about. The Lords Chosen is even more popular than her. It seems you don't even know the Lords Chosen. Anyway, na jesus arrest am sha. Na she talk am by her self. Jesus is in the Lords Chosen. grin

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Madam Titi Surrenders To Jesus In The Lords Chosen, Testifies In Church (Video) by AntiChristian: 8:00am On Feb 29, 2020
peteregwu:

Oga, listen to her testimony. We didn't give her invitation neither did any member of the Lords Chosen preached to her. Which popularity are you talking about. The Lords Chosen is even more popular than her. It seems you don't even know the Lords Chosen. Anyway, na jesus arrest am sha. Na she talk am by her self. Jesus is in the Lords Chosen. grin

Just as she claimed Jesus dey your ministry na so others claim Jesus dey their ministry! Each Church calling to it's own form of Jesus!

Na Lord' Chosen Jesus dey now abi? Where was Jesus before your Pastor Lazarus came?

[Jesus said,] I pray also for those who will believe in me through their message, that all of them may be one. . . . I have given them the glory that you gave me, that they may be one as we are one—I in them and you in me— so that they may be brought to complete unity. (John 17:20–23)

Paul said:
I appeal to you . . . that all of you agree with one another in what you say and that there be no divisions among you, but that you be perfectly united in mind and thought.(1 Corinthians 1:10)

That’s a nice thought, but has any prayer failed more spectacularly? Christianity is more than just Roman Catholics and Baptists and Methodists, Presbyterian, 7days Adventists, Anglican, Redeem and maybe a few more—there are now 45,000 denominations, and Christianity is fragmenting at a rate of two new denominations per day.

Has any prayer failed more spectacularly? Jesus said ask and you shall be given Mathew 7:7.

But here Jesus asked but was not given!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Madam Titi Surrenders To Jesus In The Lords Chosen, Testifies In Church (Video) by peteregwu(m): 8:15am On Feb 29, 2020
AntiChristian:

Just as she claimed Jesus dey your ministry na so others claim Jesus dey their ministry! Each Church calling to it's own form of Jesus!

Na Lord' Chosen Jesus dey now abi? Where was Jesus before your Pastor Lazarus came?

[Jesus said,] I pray also for those who will believe in me through their message, that all of them may be one. . . . I have given them the glory that you gave me, that they may be one as we are one—I in them and you in me— so that they may be brought to complete unity. (John 17:20–23)

Paul said:
I appeal to you . . . that all of you agree with one another in what you say and that there be no divisions among you, but that you be perfectly united in mind and thought.(1 Corinthians 1:10)

That’s a nice thought, but has any prayer failed more spectacularly? Christianity is more than just Roman Catholics and Baptists and Methodists, Presbyterian, 7days Adventists, Anglican, Redeem and maybe a few more—there are now 45,000 denominations, and Christianity is fragmenting at a rate of two new denominations per day.

Has any prayer failed more spectacularly? Jesus said ask and you shall be given Mathew 7:7.

But here Jesus asked but was not given!

Are you now angry that jesus saved her or directed her to go to Chosen. Awww....you font need to be angry or bitter about or even start finding fault, just rejoice with her. If she had died without salvation, then Satan would be happy and it would be a loss to the kingdom of christ. Common, you talk as if you ate not a Christians. Anyway, maybe u are not. cheesy

Some people are jealous!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Madam Titi Surrenders To Jesus In The Lords Chosen, Testifies In Church (Video) by AntiChristian: 8:27am On Feb 29, 2020
peteregwu:

Are you now angry that jesus saved her or directed her to go to Chosen. Awww....you font need to be angry or bitter about or even start finding fault, just rejoice with her. If she had died without salvation, then Satan would be happy and it would be a loss to the kingdom of christ. Common, you talk as if you ate not a Christians. Anyway, maybe u are not. cheesy

Some people are jealous!

The Question is how did she know it was Jesus and not a demon?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Madam Titi Surrenders To Jesus In The Lords Chosen, Testifies In Church (Video) by peteregwu(m): 10:05pm On Feb 29, 2020
AntiChristian:

The Question is how did she know it was Jesus and not a demon?

Sorry folk, an anitchristian won't understand.

1 Corinthians 2:14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Madam Titi Surrenders To Jesus In The Lords Chosen, Testifies In Church (Video) by AntiChristian: 6:46am On Mar 01, 2020
peteregwu:

Sorry folk, an anitchristian won't understand.

1 Corinthians 2:14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

The same person who wrote this is the one who called some foolish is Galatians 3:1.
How can God lead him to call people foolish?

See as the spirit they lead person:

2 Corinthians 6:14-15
Do not be unequally yoked with unbelievers. For what partnership can righteousness have with wickedness? Or what fellowship does light have with darkness?...Or what does a believer have in common with an unbeliever?

Another spirit lead Jesus here:

Matthew (5:43-45) said Jesus said: You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbor’ and ‘hate your enemy.’ But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, that you may be sons of your Father in heaven.

Which spirit will you follow?

4 Likes

Re: Madam Titi Surrenders To Jesus In The Lords Chosen, Testifies In Church (Video) by mrZENographer: 8:55am On Mar 01, 2020
AntiChristian:

BEWARE
"Many false teachers and prophets shall come in my name and deceive many."

"21Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. 22Many will say to me in that day, Lord.... 23And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, you that work iniquity. Matthew 7:21

2 Peter 2:1 "But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privately shall bring in damnable heresies"

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Madam Titi Surrenders To Jesus In The Lords Chosen, Testifies In Church (Video) by virginboy1(m): 2:04pm On Mar 01, 2020
The Lord Chosen and that their Green Apron... grin

Once they wear that stuff...they feel like superhuman...

That was how one of them was explaining to me that "The Apron is so powerful to an extent that bullets can not penetrate it" shocked

I weak cry

18 Likes

Re: Madam Titi Surrenders To Jesus In The Lords Chosen, Testifies In Church (Video) by ChildFun: 2:04pm On Mar 01, 2020
Good for her

1 Like

Re: Madam Titi Surrenders To Jesus In The Lords Chosen, Testifies In Church (Video) by itsme01: 2:05pm On Mar 01, 2020
Pastors hiring actress..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Madam Titi Surrenders To Jesus In The Lords Chosen, Testifies In Church (Video) by FemiEddy(m): 2:05pm On Mar 01, 2020
A question, why do we have one bible (tho some church denomination edited theirs), one only begotten son of God and several church denomination(too much) and several doctrines? Why were the followers of Christ in the bible in great unity and in one accord but now it's confusion? God is not the Author of confusion.

Many will be shocked in the end, He said it is a narrow path, and only few find it.

Church saves no one, The Savior does. It is a relationship, its not a religion. There is only one doctrine, and its in the bible and not churches.

Too many false prophets and false teachings. It is not a joke when God said My people perish because they lack knowledge.

Ask questions, make research, read the bible for yourself, study it, our soul is too priceless to gamble. I beseech you.

More blessings

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Madam Titi Surrenders To Jesus In The Lords Chosen, Testifies In Church (Video) by Wickedfacts: 2:06pm On Mar 01, 2020
peteregwu:

The sister had earlier entered into a covenant with the devil that she would never sing in the church, go to church or have anything to do with Jesus. Just because she was desperate for wealth and fame. But when the angel appeared to her and commanded that She has been chosen to serve christ before she was even born, that she must quickly go to the Lords Chosen and serve him there or she He would kill her.

She was also kidnapped by her occult group having broken the covenant with them and wanting to kill her in the Bush, the angel of the Lord appeared. The rest and what happen was history today.

These ones would just be telling stupid lies. Angel said she should go to Chosen or he would kill her.

A Church can never rise above the exposure, understanding and and education of its leader.

1 Like

Re: Madam Titi Surrenders To Jesus In The Lords Chosen, Testifies In Church (Video) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Mar 01, 2020
She moved from frying pan to fire, Lords chosen is devilish

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Madam Titi Surrenders To Jesus In The Lords Chosen, Testifies In Church (Video) by money121(m): 2:07pm On Mar 01, 2020
Ok ooo

But when the angel appeared to her and commanded that She has been chosen to serve christ before she was even born, that she must quickly go to the Lords Chosen and serve him there or she He would kill her.[b]

So jesus now Kill his servant undecided undecided

Am not understanding oooo

Stop all this Lamba Testimonies jare

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Madam Titi Surrenders To Jesus In The Lords Chosen, Testifies In Church (Video) by sanpipita(m): 2:09pm On Mar 01, 2020
Who is she? probably a D level actress paid to give fake testimony

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Madam Titi Surrenders To Jesus In The Lords Chosen, Testifies In Church (Video) by sismatic01: 2:16pm On Mar 01, 2020
Aiye Madam Titi o ni da! Who sabi this one?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Madam Titi Surrenders To Jesus In The Lords Chosen, Testifies In Church (Video) by YorubaKinging: 2:20pm On Mar 01, 2020
The Lion of Judah is coming back
He will do wonders in the cities of Judah
Many will give the glory to gods like Sango but when they see what they've not seen before they will believe that it is Him and there's none like Him
He will cause the world to know his chosen people which the world has been oppressing and afflicting
O what a day when God shows who his people are

2 Likes

Re: Madam Titi Surrenders To Jesus In The Lords Chosen, Testifies In Church (Video) by AnnChristabel: 2:21pm On Mar 01, 2020
AntiChristian:

Re: Madam Titi Surrenders To Jesus In The Lords Chosen, Testifies In Church (Video) by priscaoge(f): 2:21pm On Mar 01, 2020
To each his own undecided

Congratulations Madam.
Re: Madam Titi Surrenders To Jesus In The Lords Chosen, Testifies In Church (Video) by darlenese(f): 2:23pm On Mar 01, 2020
ok

change of hustle

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Madam Titi Surrenders To Jesus In The Lords Chosen, Testifies In Church (Video) by IpobAntidote: 2:24pm On Mar 01, 2020
Low IQ women are the easiest to scam with religious BS.

Rubbish.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Madam Titi Surrenders To Jesus In The Lords Chosen, Testifies In Church (Video) by ecclize: 2:25pm On Mar 01, 2020
audio submission
Re: Madam Titi Surrenders To Jesus In The Lords Chosen, Testifies In Church (Video) by GoldHorse(m): 2:26pm On Mar 01, 2020
"NEW" Gospel album loading...
Re: Madam Titi Surrenders To Jesus In The Lords Chosen, Testifies In Church (Video) by Kingluqman(m): 2:28pm On Mar 01, 2020
This one that looks like weird MC grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Madam Titi Surrenders To Jesus In The Lords Chosen, Testifies In Church (Video) by fredopareto(m): 2:29pm On Mar 01, 2020
virginboy1:
The Lord Chosen and that their Green Apron... grin

Once they wear that stuff...they feel like superhuman...

That was how one of them was explaining to me that "The Apron is so powerful to an extent that bullets can not penetrate it" shocked

I weak cry
u for try cutlass Naw.guy u fall my hand

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Madam Titi Surrenders To Jesus In The Lords Chosen, Testifies In Church (Video) by jcross19: 2:30pm On Mar 01, 2020
AntiChristian:

The same person who wrote this is the one who called some foolish is Galatians 3:1.
How can God lead him to call people foolish?

See as the spirit they lead person:

2 Corinthians 6:14-15
Do not be unequally yoked with unbelievers. For what partnership can righteousness have with wickedness? Or what fellowship does light have with darkness?...Or what does a believer have in common with an unbeliever?

Another spirit lead Jesus here:

Matthew (5:43-45) said Jesus said: You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbor’ and ‘hate your enemy.’ But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, that you may be sons of your Father in heaven.

Which spirit will you follow?
you are quoting out of your sense!in first place you quoted can you eat pork if your neighbor is eating pork as your Allah warned you? in second verse that's where Muslims find it hard because your Allah is blood sucking demon. that's act of tolerance which Christ want from us to people who don't have the same faith with Christian but that's missing in Islam.

1 Like

Re: Madam Titi Surrenders To Jesus In The Lords Chosen, Testifies In Church (Video) by Sultty(m): 2:45pm On Mar 01, 2020
Nope never heard of her before. Who's she??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie / Download "Mali Is…" Album By Mali Music / Between Apostle Suleman And His Wife During Church Service. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.