Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,376 members, 7,808,313 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:14 AM

Reno Omokri: Heads Of Executive, Legislature, Judiciary, Army Northern Muslims - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: Heads Of Executive, Legislature, Judiciary, Army Northern Muslims (48767 Views)

Legislature, Judiciary Autonomy: Govs Oppose Buhari Executive Order 10 / States’ Legislature, Judiciary Financial Autonomy: FG Releases Details / Buhari Signs Bill On Financial Autonomy Of State Legislature, Judiciary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: Heads Of Executive, Legislature, Judiciary, Army Northern Muslims by bigfish3k: 1:02pm On Feb 12, 2020
post=86586824:
Where is all these RELIGION and TRIBAL shenanigans lead us to in this nation?!

The same way some were complaining that Jona's government was filled with Christians and Southerners.

Where has this led us to as a nation since 1960?
Did Jona has the President provided something so basic as WATER to all the Local government in Bayelsa for 6 years he was the Numero Uno?
Or did OBJ constructed Lagos to Ibadan Expressway in 8 years despite coming from the West?

Anyways........

We have learnt not to bother ourself anymore to avoid unnecessary arguements with nonentities
As some of us have said, it's good governance we want, even if only one village will be producing the Presidents or those that will make our darling nation move forward.
So be it

Ka Chineke mezie okwu
who would have cared about religion and ethnicity if they are performing well

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Heads Of Executive, Legislature, Judiciary, Army Northern Muslims by Commentor: 1:03pm On Feb 12, 2020
So Gbajabiamila is a northern Muslim?

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Heads Of Executive, Legislature, Judiciary, Army Northern Muslims by Abuventure: 1:03pm On Feb 12, 2020
Thinktank32:
Reno no get job?
his job is to tell you the truth

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Heads Of Executive, Legislature, Judiciary, Army Northern Muslims by PortableToDynam(m): 1:03pm On Feb 12, 2020
Head of ALMAJIRI too is NORTHERN MUSLIM

Na wa ooo
Re: Reno Omokri: Heads Of Executive, Legislature, Judiciary, Army Northern Muslims by AgentNairaland(f): 1:03pm On Feb 12, 2020
Islam Has Take Over... Jihad Is A Goal
Re: Reno Omokri: Heads Of Executive, Legislature, Judiciary, Army Northern Muslims by osuofia2(m): 1:03pm On Feb 12, 2020
BUHARI MURDERED FEDERAL CHARACTER, WE NEVER HARD IT IS THIS BAD

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Heads Of Executive, Legislature, Judiciary, Army Northern Muslims by Whobedatte(m): 1:03pm On Feb 12, 2020
Is mumuric aware of this ?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Heads Of Executive, Legislature, Judiciary, Army Northern Muslims by Saintp(m): 1:04pm On Feb 12, 2020
My problem is not even because they are northern muslims but it because they are clueless and useless. Nigeria has deteriorated at a faster pace under their watch.

If you must do nepotism, bring in people who have vision and knowledge not idiots. I'm sure if things were getting better, a lot of people would not have remembered that they are northern muslims.

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Heads Of Executive, Legislature, Judiciary, Army Northern Muslims by gabbasin: 1:05pm On Feb 12, 2020
RagaMufeen:
What I Saw Today On Reno's Instagram Is Making Me Scared

The North have taken everything. Even parastatals are all in the hands of Northerners.

I can now see why even sarrki have abandoned Buhari.
This is scary, very scary.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B8dsO0vlE-b/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
In Jonathan's time, President: Jonathan, Senate President: Mark, COAS: Ihejirika, except for head of judiciary, I am not justifying Buhari's sectionalism but to juxtapose the two regime for objective criticism, it is a mischief to point out post held by northern Moslems but choose to ignore those held by Christians/southerners

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Heads Of Executive, Legislature, Judiciary, Army Northern Muslims by ogbonti: 1:05pm On Feb 12, 2020
xrayj:

He is saying the truth
Would u northern Muslims have allowed this?

this is enough ground for a Ku
Re: Reno Omokri: Heads Of Executive, Legislature, Judiciary, Army Northern Muslims by fohiss: 1:06pm On Feb 12, 2020
My take on this is that to the so called northern leaders ..they are making waves because they are incharge of every vital sector but they don't no that indirectly they are endangering themselves...soon Nigeria will break to its normal 6 region and the north will have nothing to offer because they believe in terrorism by so doing the north will know no peace it will now look like Syria ..Yemen .. Afghanistan and so on while other region will b doing so well because they believe in hard work ... Let the sultan ..the so called northern elite continue... Am happy because soon freedom is sure ..

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Heads Of Executive, Legislature, Judiciary, Army Northern Muslims by wink2015(m): 1:06pm On Feb 12, 2020

The North have taken everything. Even parastatals are all in the hands of Northerners.

The heads of the Executive, Legislature and Judiciary are all Northern Muslim men, as are the heads of the Nigerian Army, NPF, NSA, DSS, NIA, DMI, DIA, NPS, NCS, NIS, and EFCC.

Where is the ethnic and religious balance enshrined in the Federal Character Act 34 of 1996? That is why Nigeria is in shambles. All our institutions are collapsing. Because General @muhammadubuhari has enthroned tribalism and religious bigotry in place of merit. Those calling on General Buhari to sack the service chiefs for failure to perform, have no understanding. The service chiefs were not appointed to ensure National Security. They were appointed to ensure Buhari’s regime security and promote a sectional interest.

That is the only reason they have released 1400 so called ‘repentant’ Boko Haramists. In General Buhari’s eyes, they have been very successful at their job. How long can Nigeria continue like this?

GOVERNMENT OF THE NORTHERNERS

BY THE NORTHERNERS

AND FOR THE NORTHERNERS.

The North should take all the country as it is their birthright.

The average northerners will tell you that he knows the constitution better than the rest of us.
Re: Reno Omokri: Heads Of Executive, Legislature, Judiciary, Army Northern Muslims by makjo900: 1:07pm On Feb 12, 2020
passey:
Waiting for the smartest person on this forum to try explaining these facts away...

Is there No federal character anymore?

Why is federal character selectively applied in Buhari's regime and all we hear is a loud silence?

It's called Grace

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Heads Of Executive, Legislature, Judiciary, Army Northern Muslims by Cuntface: 1:07pm On Feb 12, 2020
post=86586824:
Where is all these RELIGION and TRIBAL shenanigans leading us to in this nation?!

The same way some were complaining that Jona's government was filled with Christians and Southerners.

Where as this led us to as a nation since 1960?
Did Jona as the President provided something so basic as WATER to all the Local government in Bayelsa for 6 years he was the Numero Uno?
(The state with the fewest LG in Nigeria!)
Or did OBJ constructed Lagos to Ibadan Expressway in 8 years despite coming from the West?

Anyways........

We have learnt not to bother ourself anymore to avoid unnecessary arguements with nonentities
As some of us have said, it's good governance we want, even if only one village will be producing the Presidents or those that will make our darling nation move forward.
So be it

Ka Chineke mezie okwu

You're in my prayers.. May you learn the hard way.

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Heads Of Executive, Legislature, Judiciary, Army Northern Muslims by NeoWanZaeed(m): 1:07pm On Feb 12, 2020
I think this is expected .
Re: Reno Omokri: Heads Of Executive, Legislature, Judiciary, Army Northern Muslims by Nobody: 1:08pm On Feb 12, 2020
Nigerians must unite!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Heads Of Executive, Legislature, Judiciary, Army Northern Muslims by bigfish3k: 1:10pm On Feb 12, 2020
back2sender:

Until Reno stays in Nigeria n fights on the street daily as the ordinary people do he lacks the locus stand to critize.
Reno was part of the people that deceived GEJ n also enriched thier pockets handsomely
we are talking about safety now stop digressing

if u are not wicked , how can u be inviting somebody who is living safely in a foreign land to an unsafe nigeria. its ur safety first before any other thing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Heads Of Executive, Legislature, Judiciary, Army Northern Muslims by Nobody: 1:10pm On Feb 12, 2020
NeoWanZaeed:
I think this is expected .

9ja
Re: Reno Omokri: Heads Of Executive, Legislature, Judiciary, Army Northern Muslims by big7: 1:10pm On Feb 12, 2020
Correcto:
Please how old are you?

Don't quote that thing... Can't you see is monikar.he z indeed stupid
Re: Reno Omokri: Heads Of Executive, Legislature, Judiciary, Army Northern Muslims by BOBAN2710: 1:11pm On Feb 12, 2020
RagaMufeen:

I'M NOT A NOTHERNER

I'M AN UNDILUTED YORUBA TO THE CHOR

RENO OYA GO AND DIE

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Heads Of Executive, Legislature, Judiciary, Army Northern Muslims by ogbonti: 1:11pm On Feb 12, 2020
wink2015:

GOVERNMENT OF THE NORTHERNERS

BY THE NORTHERNERS

AND FOR THE NORTHERNERS.

The North should take all the country as it is their birthright.

The average northerners will tell you that he knows the constitution better than the rest of us.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-4c9-Yf0-k
Re: Reno Omokri: Heads Of Executive, Legislature, Judiciary, Army Northern Muslims by Afolabimills(m): 1:11pm On Feb 12, 2020
Amstupid:
guy , my cat die this morning .....how much u dey buy dead cat

Quote me if interested cool
grin grin grin
Re: Reno Omokri: Heads Of Executive, Legislature, Judiciary, Army Northern Muslims by vickydevoka(m): 1:11pm On Feb 12, 2020
No region can do half of watch the norther president can do. Donu knw y? De hold the coutry by it's balls. The may be unintelligent buh de have more power n regions
Re: Reno Omokri: Heads Of Executive, Legislature, Judiciary, Army Northern Muslims by Tim16(m): 1:11pm On Feb 12, 2020
Thinktank32:
Reno no get job?
One of Buzoohari cow and Boko haram terrorist spotted. Nairalanders please avoid this senseless foolishn useless aboki smelling herdsmen... Thunder pieces you there for supporting Buzoohari
Re: Reno Omokri: Heads Of Executive, Legislature, Judiciary, Army Northern Muslims by bigfish3k: 1:13pm On Feb 12, 2020
gabbasin:
In Jonathan's time, President: Jonathan, Senate President: Mark, COAS: Ihejirika, except for head of judiciary, I am not justifying Buhari's sectionalism but to juxtapose the two regime for objective criticism, it is a mischief to point out post held by northern Moslems but choose to ignore those held by Christians/southerners
mark is a northern christian and judiciary is a northern muslim - so ur comparison is rubbish

5 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Heads Of Executive, Legislature, Judiciary, Army Northern Muslims by big7: 1:14pm On Feb 12, 2020
gabbasin:

You lack truthful saying.. You forgot to make mention that good luck removed ihejirika as the COAS? say it as it is and replaced by who? Go find out... Na your assignment be that

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Heads Of Executive, Legislature, Judiciary, Army Northern Muslims by egoldman(m): 1:15pm On Feb 12, 2020
post=86586824:
Where is all these RELIGION and TRIBAL shenanigans leading us to in this nation?!

Where as this led us to as a nation since 1960?
Did Jona as the President provided something so basic as WATER to all the Local government in Bayelsa for 6 years he was the Numero Uno?
(The state with the fewest LG in Nigeria!)

Anyways........

As some of us have said, it's good governance we want, even if only one village will be producing the Presidents or those that will make our darling nation move forward...

Ka Chineke mezie okwu

Are you now getting the good governance?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Heads Of Executive, Legislature, Judiciary, Army Northern Muslims by Nobody: 1:16pm On Feb 12, 2020
Re: Reno Omokri: Heads Of Executive, Legislature, Judiciary, Army Northern Muslims by shogsman(m): 1:17pm On Feb 12, 2020
This is what I got from a foreigner this morning of FB
Shame on you if you voted buhari

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Heads Of Executive, Legislature, Judiciary, Army Northern Muslims by gabbasin: 1:18pm On Feb 12, 2020
big7:

You lack truthful saying.. You forgot to make mention that good luck removed ihejirika as the COAS? say it as it is and replaced by who? Go find out... Na your assignment be that
so if Buhari remove buratai today and replace him with a Christian, will he be justified?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Heads Of Executive, Legislature, Judiciary, Army Northern Muslims by wink2015(m): 1:18pm On Feb 12, 2020
ogbonti:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-4c9-Yf0-k

THIS VIDEO IS VERY OFFENSIVE TO THE OIL PRODUCING STATES OF THE NIGER DELTA REGION.

Can a southerner contest lands with them up north?

Bugaje and his cohort in the video are talking trash !

They should go and face their cattle farming and Agriculture.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Hushpuppi: We've Been Contacted By FBI To Arrest Kyari, Says EFCC / Lagos Is The Best Security Conscious State In Africa - Security Watch Africa / Uche Secondus Visits Babangida With PDP NWC Ahead Of 2019 Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.