Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:54 PM

Reno Omokri: Heads Of Executive, Legislature, Judiciary, Army Northern Muslims - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: Heads Of Executive, Legislature, Judiciary, Army Northern Muslims (48771 Views)

Legislature, Judiciary Autonomy: Govs Oppose Buhari Executive Order 10 / States’ Legislature, Judiciary Financial Autonomy: FG Releases Details / Buhari Signs Bill On Financial Autonomy Of State Legislature, Judiciary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: Heads Of Executive, Legislature, Judiciary, Army Northern Muslims by Osidazz19: 2:38pm On Feb 12, 2020
Lousy loose mouth false analysis Renomonkey has recovered from his coronavirus mouth infection and is ready to start feeding his gullible followers more fake news.
Are these the only govt agencies in Nigeria? The idiot conveniently left out agencies head by South Christians just to brainwash his imbecilic followers.

TRASH
Re: Reno Omokri: Heads Of Executive, Legislature, Judiciary, Army Northern Muslims by danfourtson(m): 2:39pm On Feb 12, 2020
I am very worried and sacred for the country with the way things are going.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Heads Of Executive, Legislature, Judiciary, Army Northern Muslims by Nobody: 2:43pm On Feb 12, 2020
Ofemmanu1:

If I put your brains in a bird, it will fly backwards.

I doubt if the bird will fly at all.
Re: Reno Omokri: Heads Of Executive, Legislature, Judiciary, Army Northern Muslims by Nobody: 2:44pm On Feb 12, 2020
Osidazz19:
Lousy loose mouth false analysis Renomonkey has recovered from his coronavirus mouth infection and is ready to start feeding his gullible followers more fake news.
Are these the only govt agencies in Nigeria? The idiot conveniently left out agencies head by South Christians just to brainwash his imbecilic followers.

TRASH

Kindly list those agencies, so we can all be enlightened
Re: Reno Omokri: Heads Of Executive, Legislature, Judiciary, Army Northern Muslims by Kulas: 2:45pm On Feb 12, 2020
But truly Reno is making sense. If our Yoruba brethens sillforget that thdir brother is VP and accept a reality as outlined by Reno.Nigeria is in shamble
Re: Reno Omokri: Heads Of Executive, Legislature, Judiciary, Army Northern Muslims by BluntBoy(m): 2:48pm On Feb 12, 2020
RagaMufeen:
Tinubu would have run unclad in the market if Jonathan had attempted half of the nepotism we're witnessing.

I don't see the nepotism here.

There are four service chiefs. Two are Northern Muslims, 2 are Southern Christians.

As for the Senate president, he is a Northern Muslim, the Speaker is a Southern Muslim.

And so what if the CJF is a Northern Muslim?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Heads Of Executive, Legislature, Judiciary, Army Northern Muslims by Kennydoc(m): 2:48pm On Feb 12, 2020
post=86586824:
Where is all these RELIGION and TRIBAL shenanigans leading us to in this nation?!

The same way some were complaining that Jona's government was filled with Christians and Southerners.

Where as this led us to as a nation since 1960?
Did Jona as the President provided something so basic as WATER to all the Local government in Bayelsa for 6 years he was the Numero Uno?
(The state with the fewest LG in Nigeria!)
Or did OBJ constructed Lagos to Ibadan Expressway in 8 years despite coming from the West?

Anyways........

We have learnt not to bother ourselves anymore to avoid unnecessary arguements with nonentities
As some of us have said, it's good governance we want, even if only one village will be producing the Presidents or those that will make our darling nation move forward.
So be it.

Ka Chineke mezie okwu

I never knew you couldn't make simple grammatically correct expressions, despite all the noise you make all over Nairaland.

Do you mind giving us a list of Jonathan's appointments and matching it with the ones made by your saviour Buhari? Let's actually see if Jonathan was nearly as nepotistic as Buhari.

Anyway, I don't blame you. You are working for your pay, same way Femi Adesina will still defend Buhari to protect his job even if herdsmen murder his entire village.

I only need to remind you and your ilk that one day, you will give an account for all these.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Heads Of Executive, Legislature, Judiciary, Army Northern Muslims by Nwaonyishi69: 2:49pm On Feb 12, 2020
The real meaning of corrupt practices.
Re: Reno Omokri: Heads Of Executive, Legislature, Judiciary, Army Northern Muslims by abbey621(m): 2:50pm On Feb 12, 2020
As a mixed tribe man, I've not profited when a Yoruba was president.
My cousins that are more Igbo have not profited when GEJ was president
My friends in the North are lamenting now that Buhari is president.

If you believe for one second tribe matters in this sh*thole then you must be mentally challenged!

Can't we see they are all the same? Igbo, Fulani, Yoruba, IJaw, everyone of them don't give a damn about the common man. If they did, things would have changed for the better. LOOK AT THIS 20 YEARS CHALLENGE:

Year 2000 Year 2020
Electricity BAD WORSE
Water BAD BAD
Good Roads BAD BAD
Employment BAD WORSE
Security BAD WORSE
Re: Reno Omokri: Heads Of Executive, Legislature, Judiciary, Army Northern Muslims by Osidazz19: 2:50pm On Feb 12, 2020
okorotalkative:

Kindly list those agencies, so we can all be enlightened

Use your brain and google. I'm done educating lazy people.

Who is the head of the Navy? Start from there and find others for yourself.

BTW,

I remember vividly having this same conversation when Jonathan was filling everything with his people and Igbos.
The argument from Igbos back then was that as long as they are Nigerians and qualified, it shouldn't matter where they are from. Now it matters, go figure.
The level of hypocrisy in Nigeria has to be the highest in the world.
Re: Reno Omokri: Heads Of Executive, Legislature, Judiciary, Army Northern Muslims by BluntBoy(m): 2:53pm On Feb 12, 2020
gazilion:
This is really worrisome!
With what Reno Omokri has just revealed, it is alarming to not believe that PMB has a serious religious agenda!!
O God, deliver Nigeria. Deliver Nigeria Lord!!

Nothing worrisome here.

There are 4 service chiefs.

Chief of Defense Staff is a Southern Christian

Chief of Army Staff is a Northern Muslim

Chief of Air Staff is a Northern Muslim

Chief of Naval Staff is a Southern Christian

As for the Senate, it is just one house of the National Assembly. Yes, it is headed by a Northern Muslim, but there is little to no decision that the man can take without the requisite popular vote stated in the constitution.

The House of Reps is headed by a Southern Muslim. But he has no authority to override requisite popular votes.

And the CJN cannot Islamize the country all by himself.

Where is the worry?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Heads Of Executive, Legislature, Judiciary, Army Northern Muslims by thatigboman: 2:57pm On Feb 12, 2020
Commentor:
So Gbajabiamila is a northern Muslim?

is gbajabiamila the head of the national assembly?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Heads Of Executive, Legislature, Judiciary, Army Northern Muslims by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 2:58pm On Feb 12, 2020
[s]
post=86586824:
Where will all these RELIGION and TRIBAL shenanigans lead us to in this nation?!

The same way some were complaining that Jona's government was filled with Christians and Southerners.

Where has this led us to as a nation since 1960?
Did Jona as the President provided something so basic as WATER to all the Local government in Bayelsa for 6 years he was the Numero Uno?
Or did OBJ construct Lagos to Ibadan Expressway in 8 years despite coming from the West?

Anyways........

We have learnt not to bother ourselves anymore to avoid unnecessary arguements with nonentities
As some of us have said, it's good governance we want, even if only one village will be producing the Presidents or those that will make our darling nation move forward.
So be it

Ka Chineke mezie okwu
[/s]
Re: Reno Omokri: Heads Of Executive, Legislature, Judiciary, Army Northern Muslims by broadman20: 2:59pm On Feb 12, 2020
post=86586824:
Where will all these RELIGION and TRIBAL shenanigans lead us to in this nation?!

Or did OBJ construct Lagos to Ibadan Expressway in 8 years despite coming from the West?

Anyways........

So be it

Ka Chineke mezie okwu

Your eyes are opening small small, am surprised that you didn't add my darling daddy in this statement of yours.

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Heads Of Executive, Legislature, Judiciary, Army Northern Muslims by Lalaska(m): 3:00pm On Feb 12, 2020
post=86586824:

Anyways........

As some of us have said,[b] it's good governance we want, even if only one village will be producing the Presidents or those that will make our darling nation move forward.
So be it.[/b].

Ka Chineke mezie okwu

So is this good governance or is this nation moving forward? Call a spade what it is pls

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Heads Of Executive, Legislature, Judiciary, Army Northern Muslims by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 3:00pm On Feb 12, 2020
[s]
Heavensent01:
this country had a long way to go. which one is northern Muslim, southern Christian

how are we married together, if religion line will separate us? if tribal line will separate us? why not we go our different way and establish our Christian religious of Nigeria and muslim religion of Nigeria

the argument should be are southerners cheated in federal character? yes by a nepotism monster, religion line shouldn't be added here

[/s]
Re: Reno Omokri: Heads Of Executive, Legislature, Judiciary, Army Northern Muslims by Heavensent01(m): 3:03pm On Feb 12, 2020
NimrodEndOfDays:
[s][/s]

you need brain transplant religion extremist
Re: Reno Omokri: Heads Of Executive, Legislature, Judiciary, Army Northern Muslims by adams123: 3:05pm On Feb 12, 2020
Criticise their performance and leave religion alone.
Re: Reno Omokri: Heads Of Executive, Legislature, Judiciary, Army Northern Muslims by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:06pm On Feb 12, 2020
broadman20:

Your eyes are opening small small, am surprised that you didn't add my darling daddy in this statement of yours.
God bless our darling Daddy, President Muhammadu Buhari.
Hope your body is cool now?

Now, go take a swim Broad man! wink

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Heads Of Executive, Legislature, Judiciary, Army Northern Muslims by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 3:13pm On Feb 12, 2020
[s]
Heavensent01:

you need brain transplant religion extremist
[/s]
Re: Reno Omokri: Heads Of Executive, Legislature, Judiciary, Army Northern Muslims by MusaChukwudi: 3:16pm On Feb 12, 2020
NORSYK:
Very very unfortunate! We did say these things about Buhari before the elections, Untrusted region of the country that's filled with hatred, bitterness and envy backed Buhari whose antecedent as nepotistic leader , religious bigotry and incompetence was well documented! Now everyone has seen the results!, This government will pay you to speak good of it, with a minister of information, DG NTA, VON, etc,.. It even has special advisers on media three of them!, Garba shehu, femi ,Adesina and Lauretta onochie, they even have a director of new media, and a well funded BMC! in addition to all these he also has the APC media team, plus, channels tv, Nation newspapers and until recently Punch!

Although I will NEVER align myself with the Igbos on political matters, the truth is Buhari is a narrow minded ethnic/tribal jingoist with the Northern dominate agenda mindset. I have stopped liking the man since.

Truth be told, the roudy Igbos despite being political novice and unattractive politically they TOLD US SO ABOUT BUHARI!

That he is a BIGOT and politically incompetent!!!!!

Lzaa immhotep

I should kneel down and beg una? Trust you to say YES!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Heads Of Executive, Legislature, Judiciary, Army Northern Muslims by obontami: 3:17pm On Feb 12, 2020
Amstupid:
guy , my cat die this morning .....how much u dey buy dead cat

Quote me if interested cool

Haha ha mad man!
Re: Reno Omokri: Heads Of Executive, Legislature, Judiciary, Army Northern Muslims by MusaChukwudi: 3:18pm On Feb 12, 2020
BluntBoy:

Nothing worrisome here.

As for the Senate, it is just one house of the National Assembly. Yes, it is headed by a Northern Muslim, but there is little to no decision that the man can take without the requisite popular vote stated in the constitution.

The House of Reps is headed by a Southern Muslim. But he has no authority to override requisite popular votes.

Where is the worry?

The worry is in our people's ignorance!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Heads Of Executive, Legislature, Judiciary, Army Northern Muslims by timibare(m): 3:20pm On Feb 12, 2020
post=86586824:

Anyways........

So be it

Ka Chineke mezie okwu
go en sit down do u think we talking abt spoilt meat here
Re: Reno Omokri: Heads Of Executive, Legislature, Judiciary, Army Northern Muslims by delishpot: 3:24pm On Feb 12, 2020
Well, to whom bread and butter is given, let him eat to his satisfaction. Their son is on the throne. Its not their fault of GEJ was too dumb and the non Fulani Muslims were too much of a sell out. The people are loyal to buhari cause and they are placed in positions where his and their interests will be kept with loyalty and faithfulness. The rest of Nigeria you can buy their loyaltity 2 for 10kobo. Look well now, bif BH attacks the south, look well it is a sell out from among the attacked people that would collect money and transport the weapons seamlessly for them. I wouldn't gamble on them too.
Re: Reno Omokri: Heads Of Executive, Legislature, Judiciary, Army Northern Muslims by back2sender: 3:24pm On Feb 12, 2020
bigfish3k:

move forward !!!
stop deceiving urself, we are not ready to move forward
As for me and my household we are ready to move forward in life and this country will be great for our children n coming generations to enjoy.
Re: Reno Omokri: Heads Of Executive, Legislature, Judiciary, Army Northern Muslims by Heavensent01(m): 3:27pm On Feb 12, 2020
[s]
NimrodEndOfDays:
[/s]

m0ron you can do better than this
Re: Reno Omokri: Heads Of Executive, Legislature, Judiciary, Army Northern Muslims by danielmal: 3:27pm On Feb 12, 2020
I gave up on this country since I was born. I'm surprised some of you still got strength to yell.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Heads Of Executive, Legislature, Judiciary, Army Northern Muslims by Osidazz19: 3:31pm On Feb 12, 2020
BluntBoy:

Nothing worrisome here.

Where is the worry?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Heads Of Executive, Legislature, Judiciary, Army Northern Muslims by Nobody: 3:31pm On Feb 12, 2020
MusaChukwudi:

Although I will NEVER align myself with the Igbos on political matters, the truth is Buhari is a narrow minded ethnic/tribal jingoist with the Northern dominate agenda mindset. I have stopped liking the man since.

Truth be told, the roudy Igbos despite being political novice and unattractive politically they TOLD US SO ABOUT BUHARI!

That he is a BIGOT and politically incompetent!!!!!

Lzaa immhotep

I should kneel down and beg una? Trust you to say YES!
Sai dullardeen

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Soludo Meets His Primary Three Teacher / Governor El-rufai Assists Stranded Motorists At Gonin Gora (Photos) / Elder Orubebe Celebrates His 56th Birthday With His Twin Sister In Style. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.